Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) (72385 Views)

VREG: No To Re-Registration Of Vehicles - Daily Trust Editorial / Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country / Types Of Vehicles And The Amount Of Fire Extinguisher(s) They Should Have – FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by chccho(m): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
Cossybob:

Do you know your problem?

You lack the ability to appreciate the effort of your fellow human(that's if you are human).

He copied Lexus... So!!! Probably Lexus has seen a rival,, more designs are coming from both products

Like I mentioned Ikenga looks ALMOST the same... I never said it was the EXACTLY the same...

Bro, anything wey you feel say dey move for market it's best you trend with it...

If you can't beat them JOIN THEM
My brother the sky is big enough for all the birds in the world so why copy How or why should a country with over 200 million people with bright minds have to copy when we have creative minds That are creating solution's to the world even as far as NASA we have Nigerians there doing wonders. U subscribe to the notion of "if u can't beat them join them" because u are viewing life/Nigeria from a "generic"mentality and by the way this isn't the 1st innoson vehicle that is copied, in fact all the innoson designs are replicas of Toyota,Benz and now Lexus. Mr man Broaden your horizon, be creative, the sky has no limits!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Obdk: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Purchase Innoson cars if you just feel like wasting money.Aside their outrageous prices for low quality products,they still don't last.
Why give their brands Igbo names undecided
That's rude!
Hope igbos are his only targeted market.

Hater

Seriki is Igbo name?
Smart is Igbo name....

1 Like

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by amagidom: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ada ama igbo aka
(we are always there with our head work.)
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
chaberry:
[s]
See how foolish and stupid you sound, it's "rude" because it bears Igbo name, but you won't mind buying the one that bears Japanese, German and other foreign names even when you don't know what the name means, all just because it's from Overseas. Your low self esteem stinks lipsrsealed

Well as for me, am already budgeting for that Ikenga, baby looks cute[/s]
Stop typing nonsense.All those foreign brands of cars have generic names.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by slowice(m): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Purchase Innoson cars if you just feel like wasting money.Aside their outrageous prices for low quality products,they still don't last.
That's rude!

Seriki is an hausa name... Hopefully there ll be yoruba name and more... You seem pained tho. He is also a Nigerian like you
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Obdk: 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
chccho:

My brother the sky is big enough for all the birds in the world so why copy How or why should a country with over 200 million people with bright minds have to copy when we have creative minds That are creating solution's to the world even as far as NASA we have Nigerians there doing wonders. U subscribe to the notion of "if u can't beat them join them" because u are viewing life/Nigeria from a "generic"mentality and by the way this isn't the 1st innoson vehicle that is copied, in fact all the innoson designs are replicas of Toyota,Benz and now Lexus. Mr man Broaden your horizon, be creative, the sky has no limits!!

Why should a country of 200 million people copy. Its a shame, its even more shameful dat u recognise this yet u did nothing about it.. Its even more shameful that a really wise and important big man like you is here and copy copy shameless people like innoson company hold forte and taking over relegating you to hating from your suffering and penury at ur grandfather's leaking hut at oshogbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Obdk: 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

Stop typing nonsense.All those foreign brands of cars have generic names.
Ur self esteem low
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Cossybob(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
chccho:

Funny dude grin
You should better meet the boss (Innoson) face to face and tell him yourself.

You are here wallowing yourself with hate and jealousy,...While others are there improving day by day...

He copied or didn't copy, that shouldn't be your business.. Just try to appreciate ones effort

What have you achieved Sir
Who you help?
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
CSTR2:

And this is the same guy that was busy hyping inferior Russian weapons and comparing them to its American counterparts.

You are hyping inferior Russian products, but you suddenly develop the nicest taste when it comes to patronizing your own country's products.

People dey this nairaland. cheesy
[/s] Tell me one inferior Russian weapon or shut the fvck up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by freemi(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:
I'm neither beefing nor hating on Innoson but I'd rather buy these 3 German Machines (which are on my bucket list) than touch any Innoson Jalopies with a long pole. It is called choice.

1.) 2014 Audi A8 in Velvet Biege leather interior.

2.) 2016 Mercedes Benz S550 in Silk Biege leather interior.

3.) 2018 Bmw Alpina B7 in Black Leather.

Innoson sells his Chinese death traps for 25Million Naira & above but the highest I can get these USED German Machines is $95,000 which ofcourse - is the Alpina.

The rest (Audi A8 & Benzo S550) I can get for less than $30,000.

So, if Innoson likes, he can release an Airplane or Helicopter - I simply don't give a fvck!
am Nt sure ur ac balance if even up to...who nock me
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
Are you actually telling me these rides are made in Nigeria or assembled?
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Ayodele1987(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
Return of Ikenga, well-done Sir
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by chccho(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Obdk:

Why should a country of 200 million people copy. Its a shame, its even more shameful dat u recognise this yet u did nothing about it.. Its even more shameful that a really wise and important big man like you is here and copy copy shameless people like innoson company hold forte and taking over relegating you to hating from your suffering and penury at ur grandfather's leaking hut at oshogbo

This your below mediocre sense of reasoning, self entitlement and local champion mentality is the reason why u and your kind find it hard to produce a president, VP, senate president or even speaker house of Rep. Infact not even a service chief or head of any of any para military in Nigeria. Guess what 2023 will come again and u people won't produce anything but assemble innoson motors. Then u will realize u people are truly screwed if care isn't taken we will just join all your states together as one or chase u people to Cameroon.
see what your wise uncle is saying here. A word is enough for the wise
https://www.nairaland.com/5568980/rochas-okorocha-igbos-cannot-make#84695552

Anyway I don't blame u, u are still a small boy. What do little children know than to dance naked in public
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by acube003: 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kudos innoson!
We need more
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by CSTR2: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
kemicalreaction:
[s][/s] Tell me one inferior Russian weapon or shut the fvck up
Inferior is relative.

Russian weapons are inferior to their American counterparts.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by chccho(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
Cossybob:

Funny dude grin
You should better meet the boss (Innoson) face to face and tell him yourself.

You are here wallowing yourself with hate and jealousy,...While others are there improving day by day...

He copied or didn't copy, that shouldn't be your business.. Just try to appreciate ones effort

What have you achieved Sir
Who you help?

I don't appreciate mediocres, local champions or copy cats like u. I appreciate creatives, sound minded people. I might not have achieved much but I am nota 3rd class citizen like u
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
fernandez1:
These man is really trying.....oya corruption fighters oya ban importation of foreign used cars so that we will buy and grow naija......
phantom24:

the car is not produced in the north so they'll never support d brand. I remember peugot was once d official cars used nationwide by govt. Officials and it

How many Nigerians can afford brand new auto? Or, is there any provision for instalmental payments by the manufacturer just like in abroad?
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Butoneday2(m): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:
I'm neither beefing nor hating on Innoson but I'd rather buy these 3 German Machines (which are on my bucket list) than touch any Innoson Jalopies with a long pole. It is called choice.

Innoson sells his Chinese death traps for 25Million Naira & above but the highest I can get these USED German Machines is $95,000 which ofcourse - is the Alpina.

So, if Innoson likes, he can release an Airplane or Helicopter - I simply don't give a fvck!
Go and hug transformer then
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Cossybob(m): 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
chccho:

I don't appreciate mediocres, local champions or copy cats like u. I appreciate creatives, sound minded people. I might not have achieved much but I am nota 3rd class citizen like u

Don't mess up yourself... Just mind your business and you might have to live a healthy life to achieve more... Pardon me

Over and out
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by jclassiq(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
That's rude!

Is seriki also Igbo? Bigoted tribalist.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Butoneday2(m): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
Innoson nwanne m, o ga adiri gi mma. Hapu ndi ona ewe iwe ka ha nwuchasia. Ndi m na-ekwu maka ha bu ndi ofe mmanu na ndi ugwu awusa. Inno nwanne m ka chineke gbaa gi ume.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by nigeriafarmer: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
That's rude!
seriki na igbo?
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by nigeriafarmer: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
how much is that G-20 smart?
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by unklejoshz(m): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
wow, these are so amazing. Nigeria is so blessed
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by webngnews: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nigerian making cars for the rich and government 90 percent of nigerians can’t afford all this .why not make a brand like tata did in India for common man and watch how sky will be the limit

1 Like

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Fuckgovt: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Haters must still have something to say. Let me go and read comments I believe I must spot a few haters
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
EnkayDezign4:

Don't apologize jor. You were right, only LEXUS has that grille which they call the "spindle grill" as part of their new design language. Only a novice will not see that innoson clearly plagiarizes older/existing car models. This is a fact I know as I have had this discussion with his PA before. They outsource their designs from Chinese expatriates.

Nigerian govt needs to seriously regulate their activities to make sure they're not putting people's lives at risk.

Thanks a lot. I say make I no do pass myself as I couldn't be sure of every other car maker, I was only sure I have seen that front grille on a Lexus.

I agree with you. He should come up with his own designs. I also noticed all he advertises or shows us is aesthetics. There is usually little or nothing on its specifications.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Fuckgovt: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:

I guess u were not aware when so years back BMW withdrew some of its cars back due to bad performance, same as Toyota, same as Boeing aircraft. But yet as countries with patriotic citizens they did not allow that to stop them for patronize their own. Honda that most of us in Nigeria die to buy has one problem many of us know about, leg bending on the road.yet we die to buy just because it's not made in Nigeria or by an igbo na.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Fuckgovt: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
nigeriafarmer:
seriki na igbo?
no mind the fool

1 Like

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Organs(m): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
phantom24:

the car is not produced in the north so they'll never support d brand. I remember peugot was once d official cars used nationwide by govt. Officials and it

Hate will forever keep you down and in your position. It’s the patronage from federal govt that bought so many of innoson for the Army, that they now have money to do more but you and your cohorts that voted PDP will never see anything good in it. Actually the North should start making vehicles as well since your lot do not believe in one Nigeria and is full of hate no matter what this govt do for them
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Fuckgovt: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
That's rude!
u stupid sha. Toyota, Mercedes, Nissan etc they answer Japanese/German names but u buy them. Were the targeted for only Japanese or Germans. Ur hate for igbo is what will kill u. U didn't see the hausa name nor the G20. Ford is an English name or American name but Germans buy them without seeing as rude.

With ppl like u and ur hate Nigeria will never grow
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Obdk: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
chccho:

This your below mediocre sense of reasoning, self entitlement and local champion mentality is the reason why u and your kind find it hard to produce a president, VP, senate president or even speaker house of Rep. Infact not even a service chief or head of any of any para military in Nigeria. Guess what 2023 will come again and u people won't produce anything but assemble innoson motors. Then u will realize u people are truly screwed if care isn't taken we will just join all your states together as one or chase u people to Cameroon.
see what your wise uncle is saying here. A word is enough for the wise
https://www.nairaland.com/5568980/rochas-okorocha-igbos-cannot-make#84695552

Anyway I don't blame u, u are still a small boy. What do little children know than to dance naked in public

What a fool. What have ur Region gained from producing a president and all... Did it stop ur Region from being poorer than thr south east. Did it stop ur grandfathers and uncles from selling thr inherited land and huts to progressive southeast fellows who re not presidential material....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) / Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike / Mechanic Roundtable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.