Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Try This Business Idea And Be Rich Within Months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Try This Business Idea And Be Rich Within Months (768 Views)

To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse / My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady / Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Try This Business Idea And Be Rich Within Months by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 07, 2019
Welcome,
Am willing to show just 20 Nigerians my secret. This is not MMM, GNLD or DOUBLE INVESTMENT. Your status is about to change. With only #2,000 as against the actual price (#10,000), you get my secret exposed and you watch your bank account grows.

Their money do the work while you get alerts. My name is Festus Okonofua, I have an integrity to profile.

Interested individuals should contact me via Whatsapp on us via: 09090301961

Congratulations

See you at the top.

Re: Try This Business Idea And Be Rich Within Months by DonCandido(f): 2:48am On Dec 07, 2019
Post your bank account balance first or take your little scheme and ....
Re: Try This Business Idea And Be Rich Within Months by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
DonCandido:
Post your bank account balance first or take your little scheme and ....

This may not be for you. Quick rich player
Re: Try This Business Idea And Be Rich Within Months by DonCandido(f): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
fijosolutions:

This may not be for you. Quick rich player

Cause I requested a clearly HARMLESS condition precedent to your marketing pitch?

Player, thought it is part of your job to convince me -and by extension other doubting thomases on NL- why your herei. prescription is the antidote to my and their base poverty?

Look here Player, post your account balance or I knight you "Sir Scamson of NL"
Re: Try This Business Idea And Be Rich Within Months by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
DonCandido:

Cause I requested a clearly HARMLESS condition precedent to your marketing pitch?

Player, thought it is part of your job to convince me -and by extension other doubting thomases on NL- why your herei. prescription is the antidote to my and their base poverty?

Look here Player, post your account balance or I knight you "Sir Scamson of NL"

Account balance is not a problem but there are things one should be cautious of for security reasons. I am not here to impress people. I give value for any kobo released as such helping people grow financially
I don't need to do something because someone is asking. however, I gave my contact and people are communicating with me and any kind of question (confidential ) can be answered. I do not hide my identity like many does. My name is Festus Okonofua, you can check who I truely am. By Gods grace am not hungry. We have passed that stage. It takes some time and sacrifice to gather experience to build information product that will transform life. That's my point here. I am releasing a life changing information product tested by me for a fee so reduced as against the former. You didn't say anything, but I have come across a lot of people here who just want results immediately. I have never taken a dime from anyone and will never and not even now that we are at this level.

(1) (Reply)

Iiii / Ways To Say ‘I Love You’ In Over 40 Languages / Rema : Road To Fame, How He Was Discovered Plus Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.