Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,050 members, 7,828,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong (5905 Views)

Obidients Should Drop The SS Must Be Igbo Movement / We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament / IPOB: Igbo APC Leaders Scared Of Campaigning For Buhari In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Kapilta(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Stop pulling relevance, nobody has time for both and Saraki
one thing i like about you upper iweka barrow pusher is that you mostly quickly run out of sensible things to say. I guess the dumbness that runs in you overshadow your knowledge that you can ony think of sensible things once in a while.

Ipob is the one pulling relevance, they should pull harder so as to gain more coverage and recognition. Saraki is their in the U.S. Ipob are plenty there, since nobody will do nada.
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2019
Kapilta:
one thing i like about you upper iweka barrow pusher is that you mostly quickly run out of sensible things to say. I guess the dumbness that runs in you overshadow your knowledge that you can ony think of sensible things once in a while.

Ipob is the one pulling relevance, they should pull harder so as to gain more coverage and recognition. Saraki is their in the U.S. Ipob are plenty there, since nobody will do nada.

And again nobody gives a flying time about Tinubu and Saraki..

No one has their time.... Ipob attack the right people so stop feeling phunky because nobody has such time to dirty their shirt with ewedu and Amala.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Obdk: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2019
gocac:
is Buhari and Igbo man?

How is Amaechi an Igbo man?

This act of yours is why Yoruba's and Hausas don't want to set eyes on you in there regions. You are ready to claim and take over peoples land, you claim to Own everywhere....
the hausa love to see Igbo in thr region..

The yoruba hate that they are being oppressed in. Thr region. Dats envy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by wingmanIII: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2019
Atigba:

Amaechi is Ikwerre and never Igbo

When will you Igbos stop this foolishness of claiming other people as your tribe

Nobody is claiming anything, Amaechi himself claimed Igbo on national TV. His village is around the border area with Imo state.
I don't know of other Ikwerre s.

1 Like

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2019
Kapilta:
helpless defeated soul. I like you cheesy

You need grace...to be like us.

Stop poke nosing to what doesn't concern you...

Or throwing up suggestions like If Ipob attacks Tinubu, Saraki.... nobody has such damn time..Mr...

Ipob struggle is not for ewedu and Amala politics...

No time for such...

5 Likes

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
Atigba:

Amaechi is Ikwerre and never Igbo

When will you Igbos stop this foolishness of claiming other people as your tribe

What tribe is Ikwerre?

What does Chibuike and Amaechi mean in Ikwerre language?

2 Likes

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Obdk: 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
noleflendum:
Hausa kill more Ibo than Yoruba

Yoruba cannot kill Igbo. An average Yoruba no reach

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Obdk: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
gocac:
lol.. I laugh when I hear an Igbo man talk about selling rights...
I just wonder what right do they even have in this country?

Buhari - Fulani
Osibanjo - Yoruba
Lawan - Fulani
Omo agege - uhrobo
Femi - Yoruba

Complete the rest

Chief of army staff - Fulani
Naval staff -
IGP -
Air force -
Customs -
Immigration -

You can complete the rest.

You have no rights in this country, you are a slave.
Stop deceiving yourself.

But we live better life than u ever dream of

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
noleflendum:
That is the reason we call them "aggressive idiotic jobless pigs and idiots from the land of raising criminals"
your ending in life won't end well because u have so much evil in your heart poor idiot

1 Like

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
[quote author=noleflendum post=84695808] what if the same treatment is given to the pigs living in the north?[/quote.i blame our people that's choose to live in the north. You guys are so backwards and illiteracy is master of the day.
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by noleflendum: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
azimo:
your ending in life won't end well because u have so much evil in your heart poor idiot
I talk am they are so aggressive both online and offline
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
obidark:

when is ipob going to beat up their members too....??

especialy those that dabble in drugs abroad....!!
.you will die painfully

2 Likes

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
noleflendum:
I talk am they are so aggressive both online and offline
.I wish we can repeat the war again am sorry for you
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by noleflendum: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
azimo:
you are very foolish to the core so what tribe is amaechi ? That's how you guys divide and rule.chibuike amaechi is not Igbo and he bears Igbo name why is it that black people from African don't reason.
mumu if my name is Moses does that mean I'm from Egypt?

1 Like

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by noleflendum: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
azimo:
.I wish we can repeat the war again am sorry for you
chest beater
Common python dance you guys ran away

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
noleflendum:
chest beater
Common python dance you guys ran away
till then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by hammerU: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
gocac:
I call on all relevant Igbo Organizations in Nigeria to call their kinsmen to other.

We must understand how volatile and inflammable the Nigeria structure is.
IPOD is an Igbo movement, just as we have Arewa is for the Hausas and OPC of Yoruba.
While others have remained calm and peaceful in their engagements in pursuit to whatever their agenda is,

The IPOB of the Igbos have continued to attack people from other region and tribes of Nigeria,

The President of Nigeria a Fulani Man was attacked and embarrassed by the Igbo Movement (IPOB) in South Africa, Now A Minister of this Country from Ikwerre has been attacked by the same Igbo movement.

This trend is if not checked and stop the Igbo movement is capable of igniting Reprisal attacks on the law abiding Igbos here in Nigeria not abroad.

Ohaneze Ndi Igbo must call this miscreants to Other. People are watching, we have never had this kind of evil seed been sowed abroad before, but to an Igbo movement ( IPOB) has started it.

How can you support the attack of Nigerians abroad by IPOB when you live with the same people here in Nigeria,but can't cough or do something.

Are there no OPC members abroad? Are there no Arewa Members Abroad?

So why should the Igbo movement (IPOB) be the only one attacking and beating up people from other tribes?

[/s]

ARE U SICK?

IS IT SICKLE CELL OR MALARIA?

AMAECHI IS FROM IKWERRE CLAN OF THE IGBO RACE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
Eartquake1:

What tribe is Ikwerre?

What does Chibuike and Amaechi mean in Ikwerre language?

So any body who bear Igbo names is automatically Igbo?

My name is valentine so am Roman

Nonsense
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by noleflendum: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
azimo:
till then
no
You have to start it now

Below is the man whose pride suyalized 3 Million of Iyanmiris

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by EmekaMD(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
Prompto:
This is Igbo led Nigeria to the part of destruction. Let Ipob beat any Igbo they so desire, as much as I hate Tinubu if Ipob touch him, its a different ball game altogether.

cry me an ocean

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

30 Abducted Students Of Federal Government College, Birnin Yauri Regain Freedom / Hurricane Sandy: Will Nigeria Learn From The Emergency Response Plan Of USA? / $1.1bn Malabu Scandal: Italian Prosecutors Request Trial Of Etete, Shell, Eni, O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.