Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong (5921 Views)

Obidients Should Drop The SS Must Be Igbo Movement / We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament / IPOB: Igbo APC Leaders Scared Of Campaigning For Buhari In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by ChoCho54(f): 7:21am On Dec 07, 2019
gocac:
your people are attacking others and your happy and bragging.

Na still your people go die when matter don set for this country.

Abi you don forget riots for Nigeria and who they die pass?
When buhari unleashed his thugs in 2011, more Yorubas died. That's how they have dying unsung in any riot upnorth and people label them Igbos.

1 Like

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Scream(m): 7:22am On Dec 07, 2019
gocac:
I call on all relevant Igbo Organizations in Nigeria to call...

Long piece of trash from a Spineless senseless maggot. A butterfly that calls itself a bird! This is how this frog wants to start selling everything including his birthright for a plate of portage.

6 Likes

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nasa28(m): 7:26am On Dec 07, 2019
gocac:
is Buhari and Igbo man?

How is Amaechi an Igbo man?

This act of yours is why Yoruba's and Hausas don't want to set eyes on you in there regions. You are ready to claim and take over peoples land, you claim to Own everywhere....

http://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says-name-azikiwe-cant-speak-language

It is too early to talk nonesense.

7 Likes

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by caprini1: 7:27am On Dec 07, 2019
grin. I dont understand Amaechi ,he said politicians steal because they are not stoned.Now he went to Spain , boys only threatened him,he is telling us he was nearly beaten,but thank God he is safe.

Anyway ,what do i know? Amaechi no kuku like money grin

1 Like

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by obidark: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2019
ChoCho54:
If they harass obj or osunbande, I would keep quiet because they are all haters of Islam.

i dont understand....

soo,you are igbo and muslim....??

1 Like

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Snipper007: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2019
noleflendum:
what if the same treatment is given to the pigs living in the north?

So ur still crying the river? grin
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 07, 2019
Scream:

Long piece of trash from a Spineless sense maggot. A butterfly that calls itself a bird! This is how this frog wants to start selling everything including his birthright for a plate of portage.
lol.. I laugh when I hear an Igbo man talk about selling rights...
I just wonder what right do they even have in this country?

Buhari - Fulani
Osibanjo - Yoruba
Lawan - Fulani
Omo agege - uhrobo
Femi - Yoruba

Complete the rest

Chief of army staff - Fulani
Naval staff -
IGP -
Air force -
Customs -
Immigration -

You can complete the rest.

You have no rights in this country, you are a slave.
Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Snipper007: 7:39am On Dec 07, 2019

4 Likes

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by noleflendum: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2019
Snipper007:

So ur still crying the river? grin
here is one of your great grandfathers crying to Hausa Fulani herdsman.

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by ChoCho54(f): 7:55am On Dec 07, 2019
gocac:
keep deceiving yourselves remember the last election in Lagos how your people from the yeast where not allowed to come out and vote.
Hmmm you don't know the dangers facing an Igbo man in Nigeria.

Igbos are endanger species in Nigeria
No the only thing I remember was how some Igbos pelted you with heavy stones when you came to snatch ballot boxes.

5 Likes

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 07, 2019
Atigba:

Amaechi is Ikwerre and never Igbo

When will you Igbos stop this foolishness of claiming other people as your tribe

https://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says-name-azikiwe-cant-speak-language

Rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 07, 2019
gocac:
lol.. I laugh when I hear an Igbo man talk about selling rights...
I just wonder what right do they even have in this country?

Buhari - Fulani
Osibanjo - Yoruba
Lawan - Fulani
Omo agege - uhrobo
Femi - Yoruba

Complete the rest

Chief of army staff - Fulani
Naval staff -
IGP -
Air force -
Customs -
Immigration -

You can complete the rest.

You have no rights in this country, you are a slave.
Stop deceiving yourself.

Position wey person dey occupy tey try...How many una people occupy..

Even our voices are more heard than theirs.
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by WorWorBoy: 8:32am On Dec 07, 2019
gocac:
I call on all relevant Igbo Organizations in Nigeria to call their kinsmen to other.

We must understand how volatile and inflammable the Nigeria structure is.
IPOD is an Igbo movement, just as we have Arewa is for the Hausas and OPC of Yoruba.
While others have remained calm and peaceful in their engagements in pursuit to whatever their agenda is,

The IPOB of the Igbos have continued to attack people from other region and tribes of Nigeria,

The President of Nigeria a Fulani Man was attacked and embarrassed by the Igbo Movement (IPOB) in South Africa, Now A Minister of this Country from Ikwerre has been attacked by the same Igbo movement.

This trend is if not checked and stop the Igbo movement is capable of igniting Reprisal attacks on the law abiding Igbos here in Nigeria not abroad.

Ohaneze Ndi Igbo must call this miscreants to Other. People are watching, we have never had this kind of evil seed been sowed abroad before, but to an Igbo movement ( IPOB) has started it.

How can you support the attack of Nigerians abroad by IPOB when you live with the same people here in Nigeria,but can't cough or do something.

Are there no OPC members abroad? Are there no Arewa Members Abroad?

So why should the Igbo movement (IPOB) be the only one attacking and beating up people from other tribes?

Isn't Amaechi igbo? undecided

I thought they said Ikwerre are igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Prompto: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2019
This is Igbo led Nigeria to the part of destruction. Let Ipob beat any Igbo they so desire, as much as I hate Tinubu if Ipob touch him, its a different ball game altogether.

EmekaMD:
You're worried that ipob attack the oppressors abroad but you aren't worried that the same oppressors are killing unarmed ipob protesters on daily basis while patting the murderous fulani herdsmen on the back..

Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Kapilta(m): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2019
ChoCho54:
If they harass obj or osunbande, I would keep quiet because they are all haters of Islam.
okay o. Ipob is dared o. Saraki is also presently in the U.S, let them also go harass am. Many people will retire early just like Reno O Monkey.
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2019
Kapilta:
okay o. Ipob is dared o. Saraki is also presently in the U.S, let them also go harass am. Many people will retire early just like Reno O Monkey.

Stop pulling relevance, nobody has time for both and Saraki
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Kapilta(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2019
ChoCho54:
No my father gave me a low down of how awolowo drank rat poison and ended his own life.
your father was right cuz i believe he also included the story of how over 3 million enemies of Pa Awo also fell right before him and the few ones that made it out eventually still have their survival in his hands.

Your dad must be a good historian i guess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? / How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) / Niger Closes 10 Boarding Schools, Relocate Students To Safer Schools For Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.