Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong (5904 Views)

Obidients Should Drop The SS Must Be Igbo Movement / We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament / IPOB: Igbo APC Leaders Scared Of Campaigning For Buhari In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Scream(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
gocac:
lol.. I laugh when I hear an Igbo man talk about selling rights...
I just wonder what right do they even have in this country?

Buhari - Fulani
Osibanjo - Yoruba
Lawan - Fulani
Omo agege - uhrobo
Femi - Yoruba

Complete the rest

Chief of army staff - Fulani
Naval staff -
IGP -
Air force -
Customs -
Immigration -

You can complete the rest.

You have no rights in this country, you are a slave.
Stop deceiving yourself.

The DSP is from my State...does that confer a special right on me? NO! You can see that you are a complete i-diot for making foolish assertions. Keyboard beating spineless maggot...when you see IPOB beating one of the useless so-called leaders, go and fight them.

4 Likes

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
Scream:

The DSP is from my State...does that confer a special right on me? NO! You can see that you are a complete i-diot for making foolish assertions. Keyboard beating spineless maggot...when you see IPOB beating one of the useless so-called leaders, go and fight them.

The only sensible comment I just read today.

These are people who understands what governance means..
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Dedetwo(m): 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
gocac:
I call on all relevant Igbo Organizations in Nigeria to call their kinsmen to other.

We must understand how volatile and inflammable the Nigeria structure is.
IPOD is an Igbo movement, just as we have Arewa is for the Hausas and OPC of Yoruba.
While others have remained calm and peaceful in their engagements in pursuit to whatever their agenda is,

The IPOB of the Igbos have continued to attack people from other region and tribes of Nigeria,

The President of Nigeria a Fulani Man was attacked and embarrassed by the Igbo Movement (IPOB) in South Africa, Now A Minister of this Country from Ikwerre has been attacked by the same Igbo movement.

This trend is if not checked and stop the Igbo movement is capable of igniting Reprisal attacks on the law abiding Igbos here in Nigeria not abroad.

Ohaneze Ndi Igbo must call this miscreants to Other. People are watching, we have never had this kind of evil seed been sowed abroad before, but to an Igbo movement ( IPOB) has started it.

How can you support the attack of Nigerians abroad by IPOB when you live with the same people here in Nigeria,but can't cough or do something.

Are there no OPC members abroad? Are there no Arewa Members Abroad?

So why should the Igbo movement (IPOB) be the only one attacking and beating up people from other tribes?

Anything which stands as an embodiment of Nigeria is open season to IPOB period. IPOB is not fighting sections of the shithole called Nigeria such as ethnic nationalities but entire Nigeria. By the way, IPOB is not an Igbo representative body as in case of Arewa or OPC. If you really have enough brain cells, you would have realized there is a body that goes by the name Ohaneze.

1 Like

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Dedetwo(m): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
gocac:
is Buhari and Igbo man?

How is Amaechi an Igbo man?

This act of yours is why Yoruba's and Hausas don't want to set eyes on you in there regions. You are ready to claim and take over peoples land, you claim to Own everywhere....

IPOB is not Igbo organization. IPOB is a body that agitates for the creation of homeland out of the shithole called Nigeria. If the dumbass Buhari is the leader of Nigeria, IPOB has every pedigree to attack him when the opportunity present itself. Anybody who has anything to do with Nigeria and seemingly opposed to idea of independent homeland other than Nigeria is a plausible target.

1 Like

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by durangokid: 12:34am On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:
let dem continue....

they will attack the wrong person then other tribes will rise against them....

use your votes to change stuffs....

this their approach will only cause more trouble....
. As if you people have the guy to start it, then you will see the country going in flames, but for your information, Amechi is Igbo man
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by durangokid: 12:41am On Dec 08, 2019
noleflendum:
what if the same treatment is given to the pigs living in the north?
and those almajiri leaving in the south are not humans, the treats of northen attack does not move Igbos again, you can verify by checking what happened in 2002 in a represhal attack when Igbos were attacked in the north, more over any Igbo man attacked in the north is on his own because they have been warned to leave the north

1 Like

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Kpoikpoi: 1:52am On Dec 08, 2019
dignity33:
Amaechi is an igbo but from river, he is a member of Ohaneze ndigbo, pls if you don't know what to say better face your own tribe IPOB never attack Tinubu or Muhammad.
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Kpoikpoi: 1:56am On Dec 08, 2019
I think we all know that Amaechi's tribe is called Ikwere, so stop thinking everyone is Igbo.
See how stupid you are?
No matter how much you try Igboland will always stop and end in the South East states of Ebonyi,Imo,Abia,Anambra and Enugu.
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Chinablack: 2:00am On Dec 08, 2019
gocac:
I call on all relevant Igbo Organizations in Nigeria to call their kinsmen to other.

We must understand how volatile and inflammable the Nigeria structure is.
IPOD is an Igbo movement, just as we have Arewa is for the Hausas and OPC of Yoruba.
While others have remained calm and peaceful in their engagements in pursuit to whatever their agenda is,

The IPOB of the Igbos have continued to attack people from other region and tribes of Nigeria,

The President of Nigeria a Fulani Man was attacked and embarrassed by the Igbo Movement (IPOB) in South Africa, Now A Minister of this Country from Ikwerre has been attacked by the same Igbo movement.

This trend is if not checked and stop the Igbo movement is capable of igniting Reprisal attacks on the law abiding Igbos here in Nigeria not abroad.

Ohaneze Ndi Igbo must call this miscreants to Other. People are watching, we have never had this kind of evil seed been sowed abroad before, but to an Igbo movement ( IPOB) has started it.

How can you support the attack of Nigerians abroad by IPOB when you live with the same people here in Nigeria,but can't cough or do something.

Are there no OPC members abroad? Are there no Arewa Members Abroad?

So why should the Igbo movement (IPOB) be the only one attacking and beating up people from other tribes?

how many ordinary fulanis did you warn and kill for all the killings of people of other tribes by herdsmen in Nigeria?. don't allow Igbo hatred destroy your life. did members of ohaneze and so-called igbo organizations tell you they are not afraid of ipob beating?. even your Leaders in your region are now afraid to criticize ipob openly because of this beating, because they and their children don't hope to leave in Nigeria when they leave office. blame buhari for the beating because when they were peaceful, they were declared terrorists
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Chinablack: 2:06am On Dec 08, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
I think we all know that Amaechi's tribe is called Ikwere, so stop thinking everyone is Igbo.
See how stupid you are?
No matter how much you try Igboland will always stop and end in the South East states of Ebonyi,Imo,Abia,Anambra and Enugu.
may be amechi is a yoruba and fulani name, the same amechi that was telling abaribe on the national television that he's more Igbo than him when abaribe was accusing buhari of sidelining Igbos in his government

2 Likes

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Chinablack: 2:23am On Dec 08, 2019
[/color][color=#006600][quote author=Atigba post=84696466]

Amaechi is Ikwerre and never Igbo

When will you Igbos stop this foolishness of claiming other people as your tribe[/quote ikwere expert, what relation does ikwere have with the igbos that makes them to bear no other names than igbo names, speak no other 666 than that of the Igbos, share no other cultures than those of the Igbos?. answer these questions because ikweres have never been identity thieves while the Igbos have never in their history enslaved others because before you can enslave others, you. must have a central government or run an empire, Igbos never had this before the arrival of the white man
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by obidark: 4:37am On Dec 08, 2019
durangokid:
. As if you people have the guy to start it, then you will see the country going in flames, but for your information, Amechi is Igbo man

i dont give a fvck if he is igbo or not....

but harrasin elected people is a very bad idea....

protest front of them okay,harassin is a big no no....
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 08, 2019
Until Chibuike Ameachi change his name to olwale or Mohammad we will keep attacking him he's Igbo by name...and he's been paid with our tax payers until we exit Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 7:16am On Dec 08, 2019
Doc10q:

That's what we refer ourselves as because we re part of ibo..we speak d same language but different dialect, jus that our dialect is deeper that ibo, we have similar culture & traditiona.. In sincere aspect we re all ibo ppl.. It's only my gnorant ikwerre brothers that deny their iboness.. The intelligent ones knows they re ibos.. There re no two ways abt that.. Ndi ibo vu nwinda nyi..ovu ovu(ibos re our brothers..one heart)

Ikwerre and Igbo differ
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 7:16am On Dec 08, 2019
Doc10q:

That's what we refer ourselves as because we re part of ibo..we speak d same language but different dialect, jus that our dialect is deeper that ibo, we have similar culture & traditiona.. In sincere aspect we re all ibo ppl.. It's only my gnorant ikwerre brothers that deny their iboness.. The intelligent ones knows they re ibos.. There re no two ways abt that.. Ndi ibo vu nwinda nyi..ovu ovu(ibos re our brothers..one heart)

Ikwerre and Igbo differ

They are not the same people
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You didn't...

Don't play smart...Igodo..

Try and give us your full native name

That is my native name
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by AmuDimpka: 7:33am On Dec 08, 2019
Atigba:

Ikwerre and Igbo differ

They are the same ...it is like saying that ijebu are not Yoruba....
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 7:35am On Dec 08, 2019
Chinablack:
[/color][color=#006600]

Who said the Igbos enslave people

The Ikwerres who their original name is Iwhurohnas that I know are not Igbo please
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 7:37am On Dec 08, 2019
AmuDimpka:

They are not the same, is like saying the binis are Igbos.

Iwhurohnas that i know are not Igbos and they have never claim such .
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by nkwuocha1: 7:40am On Dec 08, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Ijebus deny being yoruba trust me.They hate yoruba so much so that they are ready to fight you when you call them such dreaded name.
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by AmuDimpka: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2019
Atigba:

They are not the same, is like saying the binis are Igbos.

Iwhurohnas that i know are not Igbos and they have never claim such .

It's like differentiating ... Crocodile and Alligator

Do tell me what's the difference between Amaechi of Rivers and Amaechi of Imo state in names

Tell me the different meaning if these names if they aren't different....let's start from there !

Beside that I don't think I am particularly about ikwerre being Igbo, They don't act Igbo, They are too laid back and lazy to be Igbo but I want to look at it from the objective angle of incidence

Tell me the different meaning of

Amaechi

In ikwerre and Igbo

So we can start identifying the difference ...if not...shut the fĂșck up please
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by AmuDimpka: 7:43am On Dec 08, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Ijebus deny being yoruba trust me.They hate yoruba so much so that they are ready to fight you when you call them such dreaded name.

The butterfly can deny being an insect but a bird ...that doesn't mean that the whole world would see it as a bird

So denial of ikwerre and ijebu are just illusion
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by nkwuocha1: 7:48am On Dec 08, 2019
AmuDimpka:

The butterfly can deny being an insect but a bird ...that doesn't mean that the whole world would see it as a bird

So denial of ikwerre and ijebu are just illusion

I have never seen an Ijebu claim to be a yoruba.But many riverians despite the divide and rule of this worthless contraption still claim the Igbo heritage. My baby sis served in Ogun state,and her Baba she stayed with are of Ijebu tribe,the man hate yoruba die.They claim they are not yoruba,they speak a dialect of the language.
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by AmuDimpka: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2019
nkwuocha1:

I have never seen an Ijebu claim to be a yoruba.But many riverians despite the divide and rule if this worthless contraption still claim the Igbo heritage. My baby sis served in Ogun state,and her Baba she stayed with are of Ijebu,the man hate yoruba die.

I know that a lot of Ijebu hate the name Yoruba, the same way it would be hard to tell the Okun man that he is a Yoruba or the Badagry man that he is Yoruba...they hate the word Yoruba and many don't like associating with that but that doesn't stop the world as seeing them as Yoruba ....the same thing many ikwerre can't even remove themselves from Igbo ...apart from language and culture...the marry a lot of Igbo wives and these kids would always agree with their mums

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by nkwuocha1: 7:58am On Dec 08, 2019
AmuDimpka:

I know that a lot of Ijebu hate the name Yoruba, the same way it would be hard to tell the Okun man that he is a Yoruba or the Badagry man that he is Yoruba...they hate the word Yoruba and many don't like associating with that but that doesn't stop the world as seeing them as Yoruba ....the same thing many ikwerre can't even remove themselves from Igbo ...apart from language and culture...the marry a lot of Igbo wives and these kids would always agree with their mums

You're very correct.I find it funny.I have a friend in NASS,he hears a yoruba name but Insists he is not a yoruba but a badagry man.I know he is just being silly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2019
AmuDimpka:

It's like differentiating ... Crocodile and Alligator

Do tell me what's the difference between Amaechi of Rivers and Amaechi of Imo state in names

Tell me the different meaning if these names if they aren't different....let's start from there !

Beside that I don't think I am particularly about ikwerre being Igbo, They don't act Igbo, They are too laid back and lazy to be Igbo but I want to look at it from the objective angle of incidence

Tell me the different meaning of

Amaechi

In ikwerre and Igbo

So we can start identifying the difference ...if not...shut the fĂșck up please

Reading your comment, I can deduced you are tribalistic and bigot. You probably might have heard the Ikwerres says that they are not Igbos, hence you made that derogatory assertion 'they are lazy'.

The Ikwerres are just being sincere, they can't claim who they are not. They are not Igbos, that is the reality.

As for the name Amaechi, alot of Igbos migrated from the east to ph many years ago, especially when Nigeria practiced region government. Some people were given Igbo names doesn't mean they are Igbos. You guys even went as far as changing the names of their streets and roads to Igbos names. Guess what after the civil war, they changed most of the streets/road names back to their language.

For your information people bear Amaechi in Edo State and they are not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by nkwuocha1: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2019
[s]
Atigba:

Reading your comment, I can deduced you are tribalistic and bigot. You probably might have heard the Ikwerres says that they are not Igbos, hence you made that derogatory assertion 'they are lazy'.

The Ikwerres are just been sincere, they can't claim who they are not. They are not Igbos, that is the reality.

As for the name Amaechi, alot of Igbos migrated from the east to ph many years ago, especially when Nigeria practiced region government. Some people were given Igbo names doesn't mean they are Igbos. You guys even went as far as changing the names of their streets and roads to Igbos names. Guess what after the civil war, they changed most of the streets/road names back to their language.

For your information people bear Amaechi in Edo State and they are not Igbo.
[/s]

Ameachi said he is an Igbo man.He is ikwere.If you have a problem with some ikwerre that identifies with their Igbo ancestry,go and seek a redress in court.

Your tears here moves no one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2019
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

Ameachi said he is an Igbo man.He is ikwere.If you have a problem with some ikwerre that identifies with their Igbo ancestry,go and seek a redress in court.

Your tears here moves no one.

For political reason to mock Jonathan

Ask him where he comes from in Igbo land, Amaechi is IWHUROHNAS and they are not Igbos
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by obidark: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Until Chibuike Ameachi change his name to olwale or Mohammad we will keep attacking him he's Igbo by name...and he's been paid with our tax payers until we exit Nigeria

exit now already....!!

be a good example and vacate nairaland....
stick to your words....!!
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by obidark: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2019
Atigba:

Ikwerre and Igbo differ

ofcourse not....we all know that....

Ikwerre to igbo is like isoko to igbo....

they are still countin on that old eastern region map that was a fraud from the start....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

30 Abducted Students Of Federal Government College, Birnin Yauri Regain Freedom / Hurricane Sandy: Will Nigeria Learn From The Emergency Response Plan Of USA? / $1.1bn Malabu Scandal: Italian Prosecutors Request Trial Of Etete, Shell, Eni, O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.