Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong (5917 Views)

Obidients Should Drop The SS Must Be Igbo Movement / We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament / IPOB: Igbo APC Leaders Scared Of Campaigning For Buhari In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by nkwuocha1: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2019
Atigba:

For political reason to mock Jonathan

Ask him where he comes from in Igbo land, Amaechi is IWHUROHNAS and they are not Igbos

The man openly stated on National TV he is Igbo.Oga, you want fight am again? grin
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by obidark: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2019
nkwuocha1:

The man openly stated on National TV he is Igbo.Oga, you want fight am again? grin

the question is,is he talkin for all Ikwerres....??

is asari tokunbo talkin for all ijaws....??
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2019
nkwuocha1:

My concern here is actually not Amaechi

If he says that then he is not Ikwerre and he is speaking for himself

As I said before many Igbos migrated to Ph
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by obidark: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2019
Atigba:

If he says that then he is not Ikwerre

na their,their wahala will start....

a ijaw man was sayin yesterday on another thread that no ipob should dare touch any ijaw elected person abroad....
ofcourse they will ignore somebody like him and label him afonja....
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

exit now already....!!

be a good example and vacate nairaland....
stick to your words....!!

Oh he's a kid HE SAID VACATE NAIRALAND

This one doesn't understand NAIRALAND is business he thought BUHARI ESTABLISHED IT FOR THEM
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by obidark: 8:14am On Dec 08, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Oh he's a kid HE SAID VACATE NAIRALAND

This one doesn't understand NAIRALAND is business he thought BUHARI ESTABLISHED IT FOR THEM

wtf are you talkin about....??

keep away from anything nigeria....!!

you dont like us and you still want to communicate with us....??
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by jahsharon: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2019
dignity33:
Amaechi is an igbo but from river, he is a member of Ohaneze ndigbo, pls if you don't know what to say better face your own tribe IPOB never attack Tinubu or Muhammad.

The day IPOB successfully beat up Tinubu abroad or in Nigeria is the day all Igbos will leave Lagos.

The day IPOB successfully beat up Buhari abroad or in Nigeria is the day Igbos will leave Northern Nigeria in caskets.

Give it a trial.

1 Like

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by obidark: 8:19am On Dec 08, 2019
jahsharon:

The day IPOB successfully beat up Tinubu abroad or in Nigeria is the day all Igbos will leave Lagos.

The day IPOB successfully beat up Buhari abroad or in Nigeria is the day Igbos will leave Northern Nigeria in caskets.

Give it a trial.

calm your funky nigerian ass down....
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 8:20am On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

na their,their wahala will start....

a ijaw man was sayin yesterday on another thread that no ipob should dare touch any ijaw elected person abroad....
ofcourse they will ignore somebody like him and label him afonja....

Why will they try that, are they crazy

Igbo leaders are in the east only, they know their leaders.
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

And they have the bottommost part of reasoning...YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND....JUST LIKE EXPLAINING RULE OF LAW TO ABBA KYARI
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by obidark: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2019
Atigba:

Why will they try that, are they crazy

Igbo leaders are in the east only, they know their leaders.

i dont think they are that foolish to piss of other tribes that far....

but who knows.... undecided undecided
they were foolish enough to rally around ipob.... undecided undecided

a miserable cheatin group....
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by obidark: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2019
ezenwajosh:

And they have the bottommost part of reasoning...YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND....JUST LIKE EXPLAINING RULE OF LAW TO ABBA KYARI

haha....its like talkin to a brick wall....
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

Yea and I mean Nigerians
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by obidark: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2019
btw....
cownunu is not actualy the leader of ipob no more....

didnt ipob replaced him....??
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by obidark: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Yea and I mean Nigerians

ahh....okay....
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Smoke55: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2019
gocac:
is Buhari and Igbo man?

How is Amaechi an Igbo man?

This act of yours is why Yoruba's and Hausas don't want to set eyes on you in there regions. You are ready to claim and take over peoples land, you claim to Own everywhere....
oga will you just sharap!! does chibuike amechi sounds yoruba or hausa to you? all these afonja morr.ns always talking rubbish!
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by obidark: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2019
omonadike the pole dancer....

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by obidark: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2019
ipobians are bunch of loosers....
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by obidark: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2019
Smoke55:
oga will you just sharap!! does chibuike amechi sounds yoruba or hausa to you? all these afonja morr.ns always talking rubbish!

this your afonja afonja is gettin stale....
borin even....

you have already renamed the ol nigeria afonja....what now....??

you are all parrots....!!
no own opinions....
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Smoke55: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

this your afonja afonja is gettin stale.... borin even....
you have already renamed the ol nigeria afonja....what now....??
you are all parrots....!! no own opinions....
are you ashamed to accept your afonjanism?
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by durangokid: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

i dont give a fvck if he is igbo or not....

but harrasin elected people is a very bad idea....

protest front of them okay,harassin is a big no no....
. Don't worry the next line of action wii send cold shivers into the body of Nigerians, that will be assassination
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by AmuDimpka: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2019
Atigba:

Reading your comment, I can deduced you are tribalistic and bigot. You probably might have heard the Ikwerres says that they are not Igbos, hence you made that derogatory assertion 'they are lazy'.

The Ikwerres are just being sincere, they can't claim who they are not. They are not Igbos, that is the reality.

As for the name Amaechi, alot of Igbos migrated from the east to ph many years ago, especially when Nigeria practiced region government. Some people were given Igbo names doesn't mean they are Igbos. You guys even went as far as changing the names of their streets and roads to Igbos names. Guess what after the civil war, they changed most of the streets/road names back to their language.

For your information people bear Amaechi in Edo State and they are not Igbo.

I lived in Benin , and I know and hear some of the language ...ozuo...

Now tell me the edo That bear Amaechi ! I hope you are not calling Igbo akiri near agbo That speaks igbo

Lier ! As in do you think the whole Igbo would loose sleep over tiny ikwerre that has not shown capacity to scale

I don't know what the hell is wrong with you people ...Amaechi said that he is Igbo on many occasions and he has stood by it...deal with it and stop ranting behind the key board

Go and tell him that he is not Igbo
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by AmuDimpka: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2019
jahsharon:

Give it a trial.

They don't have anything with Tinubu...let's assume that it happens and people Lagos...Lagos my be razed ....
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by obidark: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2019
durangokid:
. Don't worry the next line of action wii send cold shivers into the body of Nigerians, that will be assassination

wat....??
you do know thats hate speech,right....??
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by obidark: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2019
AmuDimpka:

I lived in Benin , and I know and hear some of the language ...ozuo...

Now tell me the edo That bear Amaechi ! I hope you are not calling Igbo akiri near agbo That speaks igbo

Lier ! As in do you think the whole Igbo would loose sleep over tiny ikwerre that has not shown capacity to scale

I don't know what the hell is wrong with you people ...Amaechi said that he is Igbo on many occasions and he has stood by it...deal with it and stop ranting behind the key board

Go and tell him that he is not Igbo

are you people insane....??
you insult people and await from them to be nice to you in return....

something wrong with you people....
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by AmuDimpka: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

are you people insane....??
you insult people and await from them to be nice to you in return....

something wrong with you people....

Is ikwerre not tiny? Are they big? Are they upto 4 million ..so when stating the obvious you call it insult...Egbema group in Imo and Rivers are even bigger than ikwerre seff

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by obidark: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Is ikwerre not tiny? Are they big? Are they upto 4 million ..so when stating the obvious you call it insult...Egbema group in Imo and Rivers are even bigger than ikwerre seff

i dont think una will get una biafra like this.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by celeiyke: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2019
gocac:
lol.. I laugh when I hear an Igbo man talk about selling rights...
I just wonder what right do they even have in this country?

Buhari - Fulani
Osibanjo - Yoruba
Lawan - Fulani
Omo agege - uhrobo
Femi - Yoruba

Complete the rest

Chief of army staff - Fulani
Naval staff -
IGP -
Air force -
Customs -
Immigration -

You can complete the rest.

You have no rights in this country, you are a slave.
Stop deceiving yourself.

Ur mentality is shallow. U are a disgrace to even ur Yoruba race
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by AmuDimpka: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

i dont think una will get una biafra like this.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

LoL...I am not even talking Biafra or pro Biafra ...I want to dominate business landscape of Nigeria , Biafra would limit me

LoL...Igbo are enigmatic...you hold them here they dominate there

They should keep Biafra let's use the oil revenue to build south East...when the oil dries up, we can look at Biafra ...but for now, oil revenue sweet shaaa! It's what Ebonyi is using to build flyovers and Anambra is using to build roads and schools and markets while Imo is using to build tourism and great education

So as of Biafra, let it wait! Let the whole country be done with the oil revenue from the creeks first

Thanks
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by lilkech(m): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2019
Elected leaders said they loot because their people don’t beat them up

Ipob went and beat him up

Elected leader that got beaten already states he is Igbo (with his own mouth on national tv)

Op is having none of it

Help me ask op what he wants from ipob now?
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by lilkech(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2019
jahsharon:

Give it a trial.

You already heard ipob say they are out to get only their tribe representatives in the beating spree

Calm down and continue to allow your own leaders rob you blind while you gear up for protests in which you might get shot and end up losing your life
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by nkwuocha1: 11:35am On Dec 08, 2019
Atigba:

If he says that then he is not Ikwerre and he is speaking for himself

As I said before many Igbos migrated to Ph

Porthacourt is a name birthed by colonialists.The Igbos existed even before the name was birthed.Youare saying bullshit oga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see / The Only Person Nigerians Wont Reject As A President / Nigeria, Islam And Sharia: Have You Listened To Emmanuel Bosun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.