Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

What To Do When She Says "Let's Just Be Friends." - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When She Says "Let's Just Be Friends." (1008 Views)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When She Says "Let's Just Be Friends." by Tangmaniandevil(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2019
Every guy, at some point, has heard that line from a woman.

Let's just be friends.

Better scam.

She tells you that after 6 months of hunting for that ass while she's been busy kpanshing some other guy and expects you to go with it.

Okay, granted. She may just be confused (I still think she is most likely kpanshing some other guy)...

... and "doesn't know" what she wants.

Well... that "doesn't know what she wants" is bullshit.

(Women would probably disagree with this next part because of societal conditioning, and the whole double standard ish about women wanting to f**k being seen as sluts or whatever)

Because I know for a fact that women usually know when they first meet you whether there's a chance of her kpanshing/dating you.

Read that again.

The girl I'm currently with told me that after our first meeting, in her head, she was like:

"I'm going to f**k this guy (me)."

And she's not been the only one to tell me this.

So... why do they say that whole "Let's just be friends" crap?

Some of them even add that whole "I don't want to lose you" line to it.

Why the f**k do they do this?

I could give you a ton of reasons...

... maybe they're not attracted to you and don't want to say it

... maybe they're attracted to you and are scared

... maybe they have recently gone through some trauma or drama

...maybe they are at their "let's just be friends" time of the month

Bla bla black sheep.

It doesn't matter. What matters is what you do next because the one thing they do by telling you "Let's just be friends" is put the ball in your court.

Yes. "Let's just be friends" is a test to see whether you're a b***h or a Boss.

We all know how b***hes handle it.

They say "Okay, we'll be friends" and then go on to be her friend while other dudes are giving her the D on a regular. And they pretend tbey don't want her, hoping that ... maybe...

... just maybe, in the midst of her fucking spree, she will realize that he is "the one" she should be with and she will come back

Nahh... bish... nahhh

Grow some balls and get some self respect.

The question though is how do you handle the let's just be friends crap like a Boss.

There are many Boss approaches to this but I only know the one that works for me.

Usually, I would have told her that I'm attracted to her at some point before so when she says that, I simply reply:

"No. I can't be friends with women I'm attracted to. Besides, I have enough friends."

I know. It sounds ridiculous but that's what I do and then one of two things happens.

1. They're like okay and then withdraw.

This rarely happens though and even when it does, sometimes I still catch them stalking my Whatsapp statuses and messaging me occasionally. I'm like wetin you dey find?

2. Whatever confusion they were having before quickly resolves itself and they get with my program

They won't say that though but they will use style to sha stay on your radar and then come around for the D.

2 months ago, I had this exact shit happen to me and she hadn't f**ked in a year but somehow decided to come f me.

Do you know why this approach works though?

If you don't, let me tell you.

It works because by giving her that response you say:

1. I won't fall mugu to your foolish game

2. I'm a guy that knows what he wants and what he doesn't want and will never settle for what I don't want.

These 2 things are highly attractive to women (even though they will deny it if you ask them)

That's my 2 p on the matter.

6 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Out About To Wed / Girlfriends Deserve Monthly Payment Too / How To Shoot Your Shot And Never Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.