Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? (58000 Views)

Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere / Buhari To Decide Next Senate President For Us - Omo-agege / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by AlphikkaTech: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
I'll pick Destiny Bibobara Diekedie, he will make the greatest ruler of all times
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by obidark: 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
computergeek:
And we made the kain FP. Shame on you ni grin

kiss kiss....
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Fxwarrior: 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
orion7:
nobody asked where you from. drop your post and get out

Bros na fight?
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Quorax: 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
IDFWU:
I will pick beans undecided
best answer.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by cozy7(m): 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
computergeek:
Hands down.... If in some sort of dream I got a chance to pick a president for Nigeria, my vote goes to Femi Falana (SAN).

This man has proven to be a sturdy-spirited activist and literally a national hero. With what has been happening in the Sowore and DSS case, you can imagine how bold this man is that he's actually standing up to dictatorship and insisting that the rule of law be upheld. Of course, they may have tried several means to pay him off or shut him up, but Sir is not backing down.

A king I stan!

And before this case came up, Falana has always been the poster guy for human rights activism. This is no way tribalistic because I'm Igbo and no Igbo person comes to mind.

In 2007, Falana contested in the Ekiti state gubernatorial elections and was unsuccessful. So for those who will say he has no interest in politics, check your facts.

If you think there's anyone better, let's see.

SOWORE 24/7

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by obidark: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
AlphikkaTech:
I'll pick Destiny Bibobara Diekedie, he will make the greatest ruler of all times

blaimy,some of you are bringin up names i never heared before....
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Seancombz: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
Mohammad Buhari,el-rufai or tinubu(anytime,anyday)
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by YorubaAmaka(m): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
ALMUSTAQIM:
PMB1523
is there any dislike button
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Harvest601(m): 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
I will pick Olufemi Emmanuel.

That's my humble self. grin grin grin
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
I will pick Buhari over and over again!
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by babyfaceafrica: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
computergeek:
Haba. She's saying it so people will know that her choice of a yoruba person is not tribalistic. That's very important!

very unnecessary,who ask her?
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by obidark: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
how did the mods managed to get rid of those bet people....??

they were a plague for a while on nairaland....

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Fearlessbabe77: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
Me! grin
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Mariangeles(f): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
lol Baba professor that is neither here nor there
Believe me when I say that Nigeria's issues will put you neither here nor there undecided

One moment you're here, the next you're there

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by YorubaAmaka(m): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
livebyday:

Why would you speak so rudely to that member? What is wrong with you?? angry

Don't ever do such on this forum again. !!

Respect everyone of keep off
hmmm
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by kayourcome: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
orion7:
nobody asked where you from. drop your post and get out
Mehnn ���� guy! You mean oo
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
Professor Pastor Yemi Osinbanjo SAN
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Shanana1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
jamace:
I will pick myself. In 4 years, I will turn things around. Corruption will become scarce commodity. Discipline will be the watchword of Nigerians and the glory of Nigeria will sprout like the star.

U say wetin

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by goatface: 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
GEJ

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

very unnecessary,who ask her?
If you had read my post completely, you would have seen where I actually mentioned that my choice of Falana is not tribalistic cos I'm Igbo. We who frequent this forum have to cautious so as to not be wrongly accused of tribalism.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Mozzard(m): 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
I will pick my Daddy
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Bigval5: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Peter Obi

Are you a graduate? And you finding it hard to get jobs?
Have you been applying and you haven't been called for an interview? Worry no more, just check out below

Our web is primarily designed to serve meticulously Job applicants, on how to apply for job vacancies and get employed by sending free verified job vacancies to all our visitors and do preliminary interview to trained them on how to answer interview questions.

Pls check us out below We are available to service at your convenience. Thank you
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by atimadesign(m): 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Fashola May make a better President..

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by bigpicture001: 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Without doubt...peter obi
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
I've lost all hope in the shithole Since the nomad proved to be a gross fiasco!....

However, for the very last time, i'll
try out
1.pa lateef jakande

and

2.chief tony okoroji
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by daclint(m): 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Speed Darlington grin grin
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by kutashi: 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
We will have a confused president and by then he will understand the true picture of rule of law! He can ask fashola that boasted of 6 month to fixed power but was given 4 years and he ended been labelled as 'minister of darkness'

I
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by star2008(m): 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Chief Gani Fawehinmi
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by YorubaAmaka(m): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
Chanchit:
Tinubu
if I hear
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by WildChild00(m): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
Chukwuma Charles Soludo
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Sukkyy2010: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
I'll pick myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks President Buhari (Pictured) / Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money / Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.