Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? (57932 Views)

Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere / Buhari To Decide Next Senate President For Us - Omo-agege / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Trex4(m): 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
LadySarah:
Late Dora
Adesina;the Yoruba Agric minister under Jonah.Just this 2.
My Eldest brother,Guy is legit and unwavering.

I'm IGBO btw
God bless you for this....I'll pick Adesina in a heartbeat
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by CrimeKsmart: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
shogsman:

You and the 8 people that liked your list are stupid.
You are a fool..lol...does picking a better person have any effect ?

You are a fool once again grin
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by sokkatua: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
I will choose myself
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by banhammy: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Bola Tinubu

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Charlievids(m): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
I would pick sowore without a second thought.

Meanwhile guys don't forget to stay positive today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0qCKH4f-d0
https://soundcloud.com/user-458404298/stayingpositive
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Seankhalifa: 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
I will pick dangote
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by chaiks: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
Akinwumi adeshina and soludo as vp
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by obidark: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
after readin all this nonesense comments on this thread,i think tinubu has a chance....
tribes dont like each other that much in nigeria....

we will vote the best of the fittest after buhari....
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by zeromeridian: 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ohamadike
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by fancifulasuquo(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
Godswill akpabio
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by oluwasegun007(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
Femi adeshina....

#thepresidentweneed.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by shogsman(m): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

You are a fool..lol...does picking a better person have any effect ?

You are a fool once again grin
I won't dignify you by trading words with you,only a brat or a street delinquent makes a joke about something as serious as this, so I opine you do not have anything useful to contribute to this society,as far as I'm concerned your life might as well be forfeit so you do not deserve to be among us.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by IfeomaOnu1: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
Dino will sell Nigeria to add to his cars collections!

u11ae1013:
Dino

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by rolams(m): 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Akinwunmi Ambode!
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by iyilowo: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
orion7:
I will pick Peter obi.
The guy Obi is mentally,academically and politically equiepped to deliver as President.My view pls!

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by olalekan9320(m): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
ednut1:
no offence intended . But at your age you still believe in all these activism and antics. He was part of occupy nigeria under gej. Why not protest under pmb . Did he even attend sowore revolution protest Even if u bring jesus to rule 9ja he will still not perform. Nigeria is like a terminal cancer no doctor can save it
I totally agree with you on this, maybe it should be left empty cheesy
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by obidark: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
IfeomaOnu1:
Dino will sell Nigeria to add to his cars collections!

interesting....
you actualy understand dinos mindset....

na gadaffi,sadam hussein stuff with dino....
he will deal with you like sometype of thingy....
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by godofuck231: 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
Saraki
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by stanisbaratheon: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
I will definitely pick myself for President.

I am better than all those unfortunate thieves we have as leaders.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by somehow: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
jamace:
I will pick myself. In 4 years, I will turn things around. Corruption will become scarce commodity. Discipline will be the watchword of Nigerians and the glory of Nigeria will sprout like the star.
You are deceiving yourself

who will help you carry out the so called discipline and anti corruption fight?
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by CrimeKsmart: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
shogsman:

I won't dignify you by trading words with you,only a brat or a street delinquent makes a joke about something as serious as this, so I opine you do not have anything useful to contribute to this society,as far as I'm concerned your life might as well be forfeit so you do not deserve to be among us.
So you type all this nonsense for me?
You words dnt even move me an inch

You are really good to catch fun with grin.

I am still searching for what's serious about the topic.

I hope your contributions here on nairaland will Change Nigeria for better. All the best
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by toye440: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Akinwumi Adeshina Bishop David Oyedepo
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Godfullsam(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
rexandyke:

yes, he will rule from prison! Sometimes I wonder if people reason from their anus or head. Come on man, This Sowere like others are opportunists. What did he use the numerous Gofoundme donations for? He didn't campaign much and so, was out just for the money.

Forget it, man! He will never smell Aso Rock

Thesame thing was said about obasanjo when he was in prison...
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by pawesome(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Dankwambo
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by jamace(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
somehow:
You are deceiving yourself

who will help you carry out the so called discipline and anti corruption fight?
If govt is in my hands power will be in my hands.
My zeal to satisfy the citizen will be infectious. I will be in charge, not greedy and selfish cabals.

When the leader does the right thing, the followers have no option than to follow suite.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Isoduwa(m): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
Davido
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
Peter Obi is the only man who can save Nigeria from this slavery and backwardness that Buhari has put us into. But our brainless and braindead Igbos will rather vote for Okechukwu Buhari like Rochas called him and his now regretting it.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by nzeobi(m): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
mikkycoins:
Donald Duke
Rotimi Amaechi
Peter Obi
Sullivan Chime
Babatunde Fashola
Rubui Musa Kwankwaso
Godswill Akpabio

They may be corrupt but they developed their respective states and are rigid in nature.
Charity begins at home
Please remove Fashola and akpabio, their performance was due huge resource accruing to their states
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Emperor4tune(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
sincerely speaking 9ja deserve another 50 years of colonial ruling by the white folks,democracy in 9ja has been transform to demoncrazy demons are ruling 9ja & not humans
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by grandstar(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
Godfullsam:
Omoleye Sowore has my vote any day any time. He will rule this country in the nearest future. Mark my words.

Bubu and APC are ignorantly preparing the way for him already.

If you know you know.

I was in Lag when he was union leader. He has zero to offer. Someone who said he will give oil wells to universities. Even Buhari pass am

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Bigblessed: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
And I will surely vote for you.

Dear Nairalanders, please let's rise up for our own and do the needful.

Kingosytex:
I would chose my humble self.

You see, Kingosytex isn't as selfish, greedy, wicked, visionless and directionless like the blood thirsty monsters who parade themselves as your leaders.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by damilotun: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
Okonjo iweala

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Details From APC Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.