Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? (57976 Views)

Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere / Buhari To Decide Next Senate President For Us - Omo-agege / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by danjalingo: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
gist2000:
Wole Soyinka... If he would be interested in dis fvcking country.

The man go use grammar scatter Nigeria.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by banio: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Myself
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Khalidase83(m): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Abacha any day any time.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by nedekid: 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kingosytex:
I would chose my humble self.

You see, Kingosytex isn't as selfish, greedy, wicked, visionless and directionless like the blood thirsty monsters who parade themselves as your leaders.
Hmm, seems you will create wealth for Nigerians by using our money to play betnaija on an international stage and investing the odds back here abi? grin
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by danjalingo: 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
I will choose me, sincerely.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by McKayConcept(m): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hmmm

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by seunmsg(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Seunmsg.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Elamin21(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Muhammadu Buhari
abeg shift who President Buhari help?
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Lush100(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
3 people on my list.
1)The president that brought China to it's world power status from a communist poor country.
2) Donald Trump based in his performance on the American economy.
Or 3) myself grin.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by murmee: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
BIODAVY:
Nigeria is too divided for anybody to govern successfully.
Restructuring is the best way out.
You have just stated the bitter truth!

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Amalekki: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sowore by far.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Sniper101(m): 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
I'll pick "Mr i-just-wanna-make Common Sense" grin
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by zoedew: 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
seniormallam:

Lagos state is still benefitting from his legacies till today........ Mass affordable housing schemes, he's designed Lagos metro line back then went to took loan but Buhari cancel the loan and still paid a penalty that is 2/3 of the supposed interest of the loan.

Baba jakande is still happily retired in his ilupeju bungalow........ With a normal retired civil servant life, I wonder if he's entitled to what Tinubu and fasholas are entitled to or he refused to collect I don't understand.

Nigerians have a poor sense of history and Nigerian Historians do so little to change that! For doing so irresponsibly and without an apology till date Buhari has no business presiding over our affairs as President!
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Banter1(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
Osibanjo
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Oluwaseyi456(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
General President Buhari
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by star2008(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
360command:
education is not cheap, even countries that provide free tuition, the govt still pays heavily for it even the people who graduated from it are indebted to the govt.
I agree "education is not cheap" as u said but how can u justify the sudden increment of a public institution built with tax payer money.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by mikkycoins(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
nzeobi:

Please remove Fashola and akpabio, their performance was due huge resource accruing to their states
What of other governors with same huge resources that couldn't account for any tangible thing.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Chanchit: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
YorubaAmaka:
What you think is what you are, Be positive!

That was what I was doing before you started asking me question
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Blue3k(m): 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
grandstar:

I was in Lag when he was union leader. He has zero to offer. Someone who said he will give oil wells to universities. Even Buhari pass am

Lol his only good policy suggestions was legalizing marijuana to increase tax revenue. Two kogi kogi politicians agreed but never sponsored bills regarding it.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by clems88(m): 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wizkid angry
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by dokie: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
orion7:
I will pick Peter obi.

As simple as that.

Peter obi is by far the most distinguished executive political office holder in nigeria by a mile. My second choice will be Sullivan Chime. Makinde seems good too but its too early to judge.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by somehow: 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
jamace:
If govt is in my hands power will be in my hands.
My zeal to satisfy the citizen will be infectious. I will be in charge, not greedy and selfish cabals.

When the leader does the right thing, the followers have no option than to follow suite.

another dream
you think Nigerians want to change?
most are angry because they are not the ones in these positions.

Everyone of them misuse small powers given to them from school to church to street to even traffic.

its a CULTURE thing bro!
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ben Murray Bruce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by CSTR2: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
Omoyele Sowore or Peter Obi.
They have their areas of strength.

Anything apart from this and we are not serious yet.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rotimi Amaechi
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by FRS(m): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
I will go for Professor Femi Mimiko, the VC during my undergraduate days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by lastempero: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
Annie939:
bubu remains the best president

Will shut up in patience Jonathan voice.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by CSTR2: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
Skyyoyo:
Will pick Mr Peter Obi over and over again.
He has proven that he has what it takes.
He did it in Anambra state.
He can also do it for Nigeria.
The day he gets the mandate to lead Nigeria, that same day I will book a flight ticket and relocate permanently to Nigeria.
The first order of business for him would be to drastically reduce the cost of government.

He has done it before.
A peter obi will not be caught barbing his hair with 70 million.

Buhari came in and didnt have the courage or the intelligence to carry it out.
He practically reveled in it.

Our cost of governance is like a heavy yoke that needs to be shed quickly.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by lightwind(m): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
KanuSE:

Tell your village people to download the video.
hahahahaha which kai problem be this i can't stop laughing � � � ooooo... I don't usually comment but this one got me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by nzeobi(m): 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
mikkycoins:

What of other governors with same huge resources that couldn't account for any tangible thing.
Name the governors, an average person will perform in lagos and akwaibom and that was why Fashola Fashola failed as minister for power
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by mikkycoins(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
nzeobi:

Name the governors, an average person will perform in lagos and akwaibom and that was why Fashola Fashola failed as minister for power
Governors of Delta state, Bayelsa

What can Fashola achieve with the workload on him. He had three ministries under him.
Power is a mammoth issue in Nigeria that can only be solved by the powers that be
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Yoighaman(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
I would choose Tacha or Mercy first, since our youths have refused to get sense.....after either of them must have done a tenure, I will thereafter choose the man of the moment, Omoyele Sowore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo / Dino Melaye Shares First Picture After Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.