Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? (58618 Views)

Who Will You Pick To Lead Your Region If Regional Government Is Reintroduced? / Buhari To Decide Next Senate President For Us - Omo-agege / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by foreshore(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
computergeek:
Hands down.... If in some sort of dream I got a chance to pick a president for Nigeria, my vote goes to Femi Falana (SAN).

This man has proven to be a sturdy-spirited activist and literally a national hero. With what has been happening in the Sowore and DSS case, you can imagine how bold this man is that he's actually standing up to dictatorship and insisting that the rule of law be upheld. Of course, they may have tried several means to pay him off or shut him up, but Sir is not backing down.

A king I stan!

And before this case came up, Falana has always been the poster guy for human rights activism. This is no way tribalistic because I'm Igbo and no Igbo person comes to mind.

In 2007, Falana contested in the Ekiti state gubernatorial elections and was unsuccessful. So for those who will say he has no interest in politics, check your facts.

If you think there's anyone better, let's see.

Obesere my choice
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by executive12: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Prof Kingsley Moghalu definitely.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by YurFatHer: 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
Queen Elizabeth of England... let them rule us once again
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wike as president....he has no God father

Makinde..newbie in govt...banned all agnero activities in oyo...disciplined to the core

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by NELLY1990: 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
MYSELF. I will mother this country like never before.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by shogsman(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
Naira Marley or Zlatan
You and the 8 people that liked your list are stupid.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by amaridigital(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
asobo:
Exactly my thought bro. @ San was expecting a ministerial position from Buhari @ Attorney General of the federation.

Falana has been an activist for many decades now. Taking part in Occupy Nigeria or critizising Jonathan Governnent are not enough reasons to undermine his efforts over the decade especially during the military era. Where was Jonathan when falana was being incarcerated by the milliary?
Please always remember that some people fought for the so called democracy we never enjoy since 1999. The man has tried his best.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Correcton(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
Walahi Omoleye Sowore.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by johnisaola(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kwankwaso
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by nanaman(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
Galapagous:
from the bottom of my heart KIM JON HUN

Politicians will be in exile till the guy hand over..
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by shogsman(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Goodluck jonathan or tony elumelu
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Drealcaleb: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
I will choose me because only me really understands where I want Nigeria to be so I will gladly serve the country as their president and with the help of every Nigerian from east, west, north and south we can make Nigeria great
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Darlington120(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
me or nobody, I no trust any body again oh
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by SAMTOBIJU(m): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
I will go for Adesina(former minister of Agriculture now AFDB president) or Engineer Seyi Makinde
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by princemartinsG(m): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Who can we pick for Nigeria President.

This is a great question

And it reminds us that there is dearth of functional leaders who are not linked to one corruption scandal or the other.

It reminds us that in Nigeria today there is dearth of leaders who are non tribal and who nationalistic.

Let's forget our tribes and let's pursue a Nigeria where all the citizens are mutually friendly, have freedom and have decent daily square meals to eat regardless of where he is from
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
computergeek:
Hands down.... If in some sort of dream I got a chance to pick a president for Nigeria, my vote goes to Femi Falana (SAN).

This man has proven to be a sturdy-spirited activist and literally a national hero. With what has been happening in the Sowore and DSS case, you can imagine how bold this man is that he's actually standing up to dictatorship and insisting that the rule of law be upheld. Of course, they may have tried several means to pay him off or shut him up, but Sir is not backing down.

A king I stan!

And before this case came up, Falana has always been the poster guy for human rights activism. This is no way tribalistic because I'm Igbo and no Igbo person comes to mind.

In 2007, Falana contested in the Ekiti state gubernatorial elections and was unsuccessful. So for those who will say he has no interest in politics, check your facts.

If you think there's anyone better, let's see.

In my opinion, I'll call Great Britain to recolonize Nigeria the second time for the next 20 years. We are yet to be mature for independence and democracy and self rule. Gaining independence should have been in 1980 or 1990 instead of the rush hour independence of 1960. It's my humble personal view.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by danigbo(m): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Peter Obi...fomer governor Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by ednut1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
asobo:
Exactly my thought bro. @ San was expecting a ministerial position from Buhari @ Attorney General of the federation.
he would have been supporting pmb like keyamo and sagay

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Macon1212: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
Awolowo Obafemi
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by farouk2much(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kwankwaso
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Kay25(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
The late Gani fawehim or late bola ige after those two's no better person since they have died that I can pick
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by onyotakom: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
If you want to know the true nature of a man, give him POWER.
As far as I am concerned, all men are selfish by nature.
The moment you give them power, their true self will naturally reveal itself
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by humphrey009(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Dave .Ebonyi state govern
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by mrMeen(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
muykem:
I have solution to numerous Nigeria problems. I am the answer to your yearning. I humbly choose my self.
solution to power Mr presidential aspirant
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Ken91(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
I am the one
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by frog12: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
someone new or effective. not fashola or okonjo or soludo or any of these people.

someone like osinbajo, ezekwesili.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by middlebelter(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
grin
SultanYoung:
Abacha Remain the best option anytime any day. Contact us for your unadulterated Honey

Of all human beings, it is only a dead past leader with the worst performance you can recommend for this country. YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by ayaside(m): 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
I don't really think the president is the problem.. The people are!
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Skyyoyo: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
Will pick Mr Peter Obi over and over again.
He has proven that he has what it takes.
He did it in Anambra state.
He can also do it for Nigeria.
The day he gets the mandate to lead Nigeria, that same day I will book a flight ticket and relocate permanently to Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) / Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” / Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.