Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? (57979 Views)

Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere / Buhari To Decide Next Senate President For Us - Omo-agege / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by linkers: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
Mr. Alo Franklin,
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by StudentsNG: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
Someone entirely different from the regular. Moghalu Kingsley.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by SamOyovwi: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
I choose no president. But every state should control their resources and pay little stipend to the federal government

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Speedo17(m): 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
Peter Obi

12 Likes

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by dantajay: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
Muhammad Buhari is the best president ever he is not weak and fearless he can deal with anyone anytime anyday bubu is the best man for the job

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Offpoint: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
If I'm not qualify to rule the nation, then nobody is...
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Enyimbamercedes: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
with what Nigeria has become today, this isn’t a hard choice. If we had two choices between the incumbent and a pig wearing a tie; I’d pick the latter!

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Drversatile: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Femi Adesina former minister for Agriculture under president Jonathan Ebele

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by obidark: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
LOVEGINO:
Mr Ibu

is he still alive....??....i dont hear much from him lately....
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by obidark: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
after buhari worry me most.... undecided undecided
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Chanchit: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Deblow: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
I'll choose late MKO Abiola. He remains the best president Nigeria never had. A highly detribalized man, a bridge builder and a philanthropist per excellence.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Dannonye(f): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
Peter Obi anytime Look at what he did for his state
Nigeria needs an Igbo man or woman to soar A tenure would convince u

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Hedonisco: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
All things considered, PETER OBI!

6 Likes

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by owunabastard: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
Prof Osibanjo

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Coldie(m): 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sowore

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by yommen: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Muhammadu Buhari

May he rule your entire generation before, now and for ever! Amen!

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Susu888(m): 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
My vote goes to Abubakar Shekau... grin
We must get sense in this country.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by VanPOLICE: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
computergeek:
Hands down.... If in some sort of dream I got a chance to pick a president for Nigeria, my vote goes to Femi Falana (SAN).
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

This man has proven to be a sturdy-spirited activist and literally a national hero. With what has been happening in the Sowore and DSS case, you can imagine how bold this man is that he's actually standing up to dictatorship and insisting that the rule of law be upheld. Of course, they may have tried several means to pay him off or shut him up, but Sir is not backing down.

A king I stan!

And before this case came up, Falana has always been the poster guy for human rights activism. This is no way tribalistic because I'm Igbo and no Igbo person comes to mind.

In 2007, Falana contested in the Ekiti state gubernatorial elections and was unsuccessful. So for those who will say he has no interest in politics, check your facts.

If you think there's anyone better, let's see.

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by yommen: 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Osinbajo. VP Peter Obi.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by alfredo1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Recolonization, this time by the Chinese.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by sodeide2013: 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Akinwunmi Adeshina
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by ceejay80s(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
I will choose Obama cos no nigerian is worthy
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by anochuko01(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
I can imagine the cabal going through this thread and marking out the names of their next target lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by israelmao(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Bubu still needs to make some people's brains come alive.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by MrMcJay(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lateef Jakande
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by isibor266: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Femi Adriana.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by asobo: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
ednut1:
no offence intended . But at your age you still believe in all these activism and antics. He was part of occupy nigeria under gej. Why not protest under pmb . Did he even attend sowore revolution protest Even if u bring jesus to rule 9ja he will still not perform. Nigeria is like a terminal cancer no doctor can save it
Exactly my thought bro. @ San was expecting a ministerial position from Buhari @ Attorney General of the federation.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Mariangeles(f): 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala would be my choice.
She shall be Nigeria's first female President

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by ajl: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
SultanYoung:
Abacha Remain the best option anytime any day. Contact us for your unadulterated Honey

Would you even be able to sell one bottle of that honey....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo / Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' / Dino Melaye Shares First Picture After Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.