Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Kingreign Gets Married Today!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kingreign Gets Married Today!! (56470 Views)

Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by maynattion(f): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
Bankowner:
The wedding I was almost labeled a scammer for is posted on Prophetic Grace Chapel, Akure Facebook page. I am not surprised the threads I was mentioned in were deleted.

The city of Akure is beautiful and I’ve had a vacation I haven’t had in a long time. Heading back to Lagos with the latest bride in the family.

Shout out to Royal Birds Hotel. They noticed lots of kids checked in and viola, they included a cartoon channel in the mix by day two. Was I impressed!

Shalom.

What exactly does this prove? Won't the wedding hold before? Did anyone dispute the fact that a wedding was to be held?
What we are saying is the man behind your moniker and the fact that you have a bunch lot of other alternates.
Whatever gives you the attention you crave for.
Cheerio.
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

What exactly does this prove? Won't the wedding hold before? Did anyone dispute the fact that a wedding was to be held?
What we are saying is the man behind your moniker and the fact that you have a bunch lot of other alternates.
Cheerio.
Maynation let's settle this matter now...what exactly do you want? Don't spoil the beautiful wedding thread
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by maynattion(f): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Maynation let's settle this matter now...what exactly do you want?

I deserve an apology for the drama you put up days ago.
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

I deserve an apology for the drama you put up days ago.
What happened to your real moniker...? Apology? What really happened? All I saw was you cursing... And I refrained from joining.
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by maynattion(f): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
Smartchoiice:

What happened to your real moniker...? Apology? What really happened? All I saw was you cursing... And I refrained from joining.

You are not a good pretender.
The fact that you were so quick to quote me when I didn't mention your name says a lot.

I am done with the other account, any problem??
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

You are not a good pretender.
The fact that you were so quick to quote me when I didn't mention your names says a lot.

I am done with the other account, any problem??
I have nothing to pretend about. Agba ti o binu lomo e npo. Truth is I was concerned about your situation with jay. Hence my posts. Now I believe you won't take such careless risks no more. You don't need to mention me on my thread.
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by maynattion(f): 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
Smartchoiice:

I have nothing to pretend about. Agba ti o binu lomo e npo. Truth is I was concerned about your situation with jay. Hence my posts. Now I believe you won't take such careless risks no more. You don't need to mention me on my thread.

I swear you are just half smart.
A bunch lot of other guys already know you own those monikers.
I only don't know what you stand to gain.

And as per your concern about my situation with Jay, that's laughable enough.

You said all sort of derogatory words and it didn't end on that thread, you were on every annoying thread mentioning and getting unnecessarily dirty, were those part of the concerns?
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

I swear you are just half smart.
A bunch lot of other guys already know you own those monikers.
I only don't know what you stand to gain.

And as per your concern about my situation with Jay, that's laughable enough.

You said all sort of derogatory words and it didn't end on that thread, you were on every annoying thread mentioning and getting unnecessarily dirty, were those part of the concerns?
Different people different approaches. What makes you even think I am even quarter smart?
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by maynattion(f): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Different people different approaches.

Yeah, meaningful enough.

But was that thread necessary?
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

Yeah, meaningful enough.

But was that thread necessary?
What thread? Were the curses necessary?
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by maynattion(f): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
Smartchoiice:

What thread? Were the curses necessary?

They were not ? What would you have done if you were in my shoes?
You blackmailed me uncle and as far as I could remember, you and I have barely ever talked.
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

They were not ? What would you have done if you were in my shoes?
You blackmailed me uncle and as far as I could remember, you and I have barely ever talked.
If I remember well searching4love opened a thread about you. I was also awaiting the so called information to be shared... The curses not withstanding I am using this opportunity to invite you to cyberpeace... Online harmony and civility. Let's enjoy being human... No hard feelings from my end.
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by maynattion(f): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
Smartchoiice:

If I remember well searching4love opened a thread about you. I was also awaiting the so called information to be shared... The curses not withstanding I am using this opportunity to invite you to cyberpeace... Online harmony and civility. Let's enjoy being human... No hard feelings from my end.

Coming from someone whose fellows in car section know how you hide behind over 10 other monikers to go against the acclaimed cyberpeace.

I'm done here.
Good night.
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

Coming from someone whose fellows in car section know how you hide behind over 10 other monikers to go against the acclaimed cyberpeace.

I'm done here.
Good night.
Trust your instincts. Don't believe rumours.
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Bankowner: 7:04am On Dec 16, 2019
maynattion:

Cheerio.
You don’t give up, do you?
Who did this to you?

1 Like

Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by generationz(f): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
light099:

Old people full this forum, most popular trolls are elders for their families.
You wouldn't be surprised some popular politicians and celebrities dey roll anonymously for here. I almost caught Oshiomole here some months ago.

Me sef, this time next yr, I should be expecting my first grand pikin.

Chai, see people viewing AJ update thread, I never see such crowd viewing a thread at a particular time on NL before.

How?
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by kingreign(m): 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
generationz:

How?
Almost never catches a bird wink
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by cvarinzechukwu: 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
over to womb watcher ...they have something they discovered
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by kingreign(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
cvarinzechukwu:
over to womb watcher ...they have something they discovered
I don pack pepper and salt pour for their eyes.
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Mynewdawn15: 9:00pm On May 11, 2020
Baba Congratulations on safe delivery.
Hope mother and child are doing well.
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by kingreign(m): 9:39pm On May 11, 2020
Mynewdawn15:
Baba Congratulations on safe delivery.
Hope mother and child are doing well.
They're all fine. Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl / The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.