Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

My Husband Is Too Jealous - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Too Jealous (63693 Views)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:37am On Dec 09, 2019
you are deliberately sowing a seed of discord in your marriage. if you continue down this lane, you might harvest divorce sooner rather than later.

ps= pls change the headline to
" i offended my husband" instead of
"my husband is too jealous"

goodluck!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by odeyinugbolahan(m): 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
What kinda of picture is it? Decent or nude pix?
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by SURElee(f): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
Smithwilliams826:
Why didn't the guy collect it from her fb page. Y did he request for it privately? Its obviously u typed this nonsense without thinking.

And you who quoted me and replying after thinking. Well done. May your brain cell and stem cells never die
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by golddare: 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
Avast:

Don't mind her, she is ANIMASHAUN, AFUNIMAWOBE.

Women needs to wise up, tell me what kinda play is a lion having with a sheep. Once handshake is going beyond the palm, run.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Better watch your mouth before I end your miserable career

I've noticed you.
Run along now, that's a good girl.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by dividebyone(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
As a married woman ,is not good to send your pics to another man.if you meet my type you won't find it easy. Any way ask your pastor or imam to intrevent...
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by iamarealman(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:
A friend requested my picture on Facebook and I sent him.

My hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I do?

Only sensible comments

Me, I will probably slap you for sending pictures to a Male friend on Facebook. Don’t you have your pictures in your Facebook page?
And now you said your husband is jealous. You are a fool for saying that. You should think about. Put yourself in your husband shoes and think about it, please

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Temitogab: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
When a girl see guy that are closer to them even in relationship they value them more than their guy. My girl still suffering similar effect till today. Chicken brain girls who do such have. They are not loyal to the one they have yet they want their man to trust them.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by iamarealman(m): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
you are deliberately sowing a seed of discord in your marriage. if you continue down this lane, you might harvest divorce sooner rather than later.

ps= pls change the headline to
" i offended my husband" instead of
"my husband is too jealous"

goodluck!!!

The woman is stupid. I want you to check my comment and see the insult I gave her. She has no remorse. She said her husband is jealous. Can you imagine that nonsense?
She’s a cheat and her husband is a fool.
I know what it means to ask a lady for pictures on social media. They must have flirted

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Temitogab: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
Point of correction he his not jealous he cherish what he has but u don't cherish him. Some girls are very funny. They behave this way when the man over love them. And has given them promise upon promises of no divorce. Then they will misbehave and the worst will happen. Go and beg him pride kill girls like this.... because they know they are at fault

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Akuruoulo(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Bola146:

Exactly!!! Its very bad! And if it was the husband that did that, she will say her husband is cheating. Nonsense

TRUTH OF THE YEAR
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Bola146(f): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Akuruoulo:

TRUTH OF THE YEAR
grin grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by 77up(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kingston6:
You shouldn't have sent it because you suppose have known your hubby that if he founds out how it will be
Its a Surprise still seeing some of you giving that troll advise, I wonder how you actually believe her in the first place with the way she's insulting everyone that did not say what she wanted.

Their type are plenty and so annoying on Facebook.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by 77up(m): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
vincentjk:
People advising you while you're busy calling them names.

Madam who do u this thing?
I wonder o my brother, na them I blame sa.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by clive2u(m): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
married women should stop being to friendly with guys on social media, some guys don't care if you're married or not. he could've simply download ur pic from profile picture or anywhere, the guy is trying to see if you're too obedient so he takes advantage. don't blame your husband, he prolly used that strategy to get a girl when he was single and it worked. he wouldn't care if he doesn't love you
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by tejiri4(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
No friend is unknown wtf is wrong with you

Are you married wantu check sth grin?
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
tejiri4:

Are you married wantu check sth grin?
Nah I'm not.....you ?
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by kweenybarbie(f): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ma'am your hubby is the jealous type keep begging him, don't let little things cause trouble in your marriage
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by goldmatrix(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Why? Is it so strange to give someone your picture?

To do what with it? As a crucifix?
You must be married to a dummy else you would have been updating us from your dad's living room.

Are you sending pictures so he will Look at it and come for your hand in marriage?
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by temmym4(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
kweenybarbie:
Ma'am your hubby is the jealous type keep begging him, don't let little things cause trouble in your marriage

I would hav actually say Birds of a Feather, but i wont.

@OP
If i was on FACEBOOK and asking an old female friend whose picture is all over her profile, asking her to send me her picture again, i just opened the flirting door waiting for her to come in.

Then when she sends the picture. my reply will probably be "Waoh, you are prettier, more beautiful or sexier than before" and the she smiles... O pari, e don start be dat.
Small time he will invite u for an "Ordinary" outing just for old time sake. Then later u ll graduate to lots of calls, sharing secrets and at the end
"When ll u even come and greet me" sets in.

It's only a matter of time before it gets deeper and the devil gets blamed.

Women are moved by what they hear remember.

If your husband sees that and smiles, then my sister, forget it, there is no love or the "sense of emotional belonging" in your marriage.

Devil will not scatter your home o, be wise and stay away from what will put a dent in your marriage.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by tejiri4(m): 8:13am On Dec 11, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Nah I'm not.....you ?

Do you want to marry me? cheesy grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2019
tejiri4:

Do you want to marry me? cheesy grin
Yes lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by tejiri4(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes lipsrsealed

I am ugly o and no job you go still marry? grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
tejiri4:

I am ugly o and no job you go still marry? grin
Yes nah we would practice olden days love when our parents had nothing and still leave happily after.......

You're fine and you're wealthy as long as you have a vision......

A womans loyalty is tested when a man has nothing......and a man's loyalty is tested when he has everything wink
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by tejiri4(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes nah we would practice olden days love when our parents had nothing and still leave happily after.......

You're fine and you're wealthy as long as you have a vision......

A womans loyalty is tested when a man has nothing......and a man's loyalty is tested when he has everything wink

grin grin I do have a vision. Let's connect then so I know u more. I will send you a message via email through nairaland.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
Preciousgirl:
A friend requested my picture on Facebook and I sent him.

My hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I do?

Only sensible comments

It must be that he didn't marry you as a VIRGIN. Else that trust will be there. He is afraid that those 'EXs' still wan chop your Toto just as you dey freely give dem before. Left over cun't.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry / Making Love & Raising A Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.