Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me (4948 Views)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Gaspardd(m): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
Illuminated993:
You should be initiating the breakup yourself, for her audacity to give you conditions. But you haven't gotten to that strength of heart to do this.
Cant be a thug all the time...sometimes u take a break.
And again i think what women really want is just to be treated like shìt and bent on d floor. Ive always been d bad guy who does shìt and always getting away with it. With exp and age you focus more on ur goals and tend to be more laid back. This is how i am now but i think d tide is changin. I love that guys comment that said...one will turn to two, two will turn to three if u re too carefree with women.
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Gaspardd(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
inspirator1:
There are build ups to a point of decision with threat. Some people's temperament gives room for tolerance but once avenues to establish, correct or make a partner stick to principles or agreements are exhausted; hell looses. I think your woman is that kind of personae
Op you didn't tell us what lead her to make such assertion with threat. If it's what you agreed to while renege and make your relationship looks childish and a power tussle stuff? Keeping to your word of promise even when threat is involved does make you a lesser man to a person of understanding. however, you have set a wrong precendent that you can be push around with threat and not man enough to keep a woman.
She has always been inviting me to programs. Ive always declined lol
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by femi4: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

I will understand if she made it a suggestion. But making a big deal out of it is just absurd and i wont have it
After unholy sex, you ll now go to Church ..smh....Is she in the choir

Na their type dey fornicate ontop morning devotion
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

She has always been inviting me to programs. Ive always declined lol
If you have never promised to attend any day and she gave such an ultimatum...Bro you are a square peg on a round hole. If you don't value the thing she holds in high esteem don't make fun of it or delay your self with such adventure. Passions which has transfer to a belief system; if given any slight insult, could make the dumb speak and a preacher of peace a terrorist. So make hay while the sun shines in choosing your priorities and making bold your personality.
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
Gaspardd:
She told me specifically that if i do not go to church with her next sunday, i shld just forget about her for the rest of my life.

Her claim is...she has never made such request like that b4, so for her to insist on it means she is very serious about it. Tho my response was "I'll rather die" but reason why she would be so clear cut about it kinda bothers me. One mind is telling me to just say fùck it and be a man but another voice is telling me to give it a rethink or something.

you that cannot afford 2k date. Girls have suffered

2 Likes

Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by doggedfighter(f): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Everyone is a Dangote on Nairaland grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Jayslyder: 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
you dey follow God fight?
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by GoodBadandUgly(m): 12:49am On Dec 10, 2019
Gaspardd:
She told me specifically that if i do not go to church with her next sunday, i shld just forget about her for the rest of my life.

Her claim is...she has never made such request like that b4, so for her to insist on it means she is very serious about it. Tho my response was "I'll rather die" but reason why she would be so clear cut about it kinda bothers me. One mind is telling me to just say fùck it and be a man but another voice is telling me to give it a rethink or something.

Haba now, have more respect for yourself. Don't EVER EVER EVER let a woman give you an ultimatum. The moment you make a decision to go the power dynamic has now changed and that's only the beginning because you will feel it later.

The ultimatum is an assault on your manhood and you need to let her know that. It will either make her realise she likes that you're being your own man or she'll realise your too much of a man for her and she needs a weakling she can give this stupid ultimatum to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by shege45: 12:56am On Dec 10, 2019
Gaspardd:

lol i remember wen my gf back den use to threaten me like ds. I simply didn’t care. We have no longer being together for over two year.
bro d truth is that she would still leave weda u go or not. Just please ur self
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Gaspardd(m): 6:01am On Dec 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:
See this 19800 otondo calling sn broke....anyways see i will be single soon abeg do and matchmake me.
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 10, 2019
Gaspardd:

See this 19800 otondo calling sn broke....anyways see i will be single soon abeg do and matchmake me.
change that mentality of yours, and we'll see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by CasNova(m): 8:27am On Dec 10, 2019
Are you are a Christian? If yes, why is it difficult to go to church?
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Gaspardd(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
CasNova:
Are you are a Christian? If yes, why is it difficult to go to church?
Just like aw pple decide profession, i havent decided my religion.
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Gaspardd(m): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:
change that mentality of yours, and we'll see
Bomboclat
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Ghostlord: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2019
Riele:
Imagine !

What should i call you , a weakling ? .

You're so quick to attack ...then you are just one tiny thing ,.probably 17 or 19 years old .. I have seen most of your post and your hate for men is too much ...little girl , I will advice you to stop now before your stupid attitude makes you turn 50 without a man and then you will be running after men of God .
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Ghostlord: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2019
blesskewe:
U never serious

Because he no wan go church , he never serious ?? There was no need for a threat ..she could have preached it in a peaceful way and maybe pinched the guy mumu button and brother would have been soften .. a girl that will threaten you now because she know you love her just to have her way will always threaten you in the future to always have her way ...
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Riele(f): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2019
Ghostlord:

You're so quick to attack ...then you are just one tiny thing ,.probably 17 or 19 years old .. I have seen most of your post and your hate for men is too much ...little girl , I will advice you to stop now before your stupid attitude makes you turn 50 without a man and then you will be running after men of God .

Since when does turning 50 without a man became a crime ?

You shouldn't be bothered how i live my life .
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Ghostlord: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
Riele:

Since when does turning 50 without a man became a crime ?

You shouldn't be bothered how i live my life .

Ask the old one's without a man ...they are the ones buying attraction oIL and beads now ...you are still little ...when you grow up , you will know what I'm talking about ..

P.s - stop reading whatever book that is making you so hateful towards men.. I can imagine you are going to say all men are the same ...and i wonder how many you have already met ..
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by GrossPrice: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
funmisticqueen:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10734698_mqdefault_jpegafcfc2f7982b1016ff6fe10b5db76ffc

you and victorian ... gist steady.
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by victorian(f): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
funmisticqueen:

grin
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by victorian(f): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
GrossPrice:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10734698_mqdefault_jpegafcfc2f7982b1016ff6fe10b5db76ffc

you and victorian ... gist steady.

Hey! Hey! Don't even mention my name!

Today is my relaxing day!

Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
OP abeg come give us update.

Today is Sunday...

You later go the church with her? Or not? And if not wetin come be the latest...
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
juniho71:
OP abeg come give us update.

Today is Sunday...

You later go the church with her? Or not? And if not wetin come be the latest...
oshe that's what I have in mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life / No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me / Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.