Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,899 members, 7,956,397 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me (4950 Views)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Gaspardd(m): 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
She told me specifically that if i do not go to church with her next sunday, i shld just forget about her for the rest of my life.

Her claim is...she has never made such request like that b4, so for her to insist on it means she is very serious about it. Tho my response was "I'll rather die" but reason why she would be so clear cut about it kinda bothers me. One mind is telling me to just say fùck it and be a man but another voice is telling me to give it a rethink or something.
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
Follow her. A day won't kill you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Riele(f): 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
Imagine !

What should i call you , a weakling ? .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Starz825(m): 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
Just to go church...u come open thread..na so u bad reach

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Kingdollar28(m): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
embarassed

All these secondary school love sef embarassed

U and the girl are both stupid... Period!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
Why you no wan go church?

4 Likes

Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by blesskewe(f): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
U never serious
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Gaspardd(m): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
ceeroh:
Follow her. A day won't kill you
I will understand if she made it a suggestion. But making a big deal out of it is just absurd and i wont have it

1 Like

Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Gaspardd(m): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
Starz825:
Just to go church...u come open thread..na so u bad reach
Last time i went to church...this woman said she was spiritually attacked just cuz she had a wound on her leg. She asked d whole congregation to stand up and pray for the death of the phantom person lol. Church is crazy these days

7 Likes

Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Gaspardd(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
Riele:
Imagine !

What should i call you , a weakling ? .

Get out!!!! Bomboclat
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Gaspardd(m): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
Kingdollar28:
embarassed

When all u do is alluminium....love matters would be stupid to you.
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by yusluvad(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
You should understand better bro.
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Gaspardd(m): 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
yusluvad:
You should understand better bro.
Pls expantiate
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Newguyhere: 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
F
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
Call her bluff....

That is if you really don't wanna go cause one will turn into two and two into three and on and on the threats will keep pouring in..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by luminouz(m): 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2019
Gaspardd:
She told me specifically that if i do not go to church with her next sunday, i shld just forget about her for the rest of my life.

Her claim is...she has never made any request like that b4, so for her to insist on it means she is very serious about it. Tho my response was "I'll rather die" but reason why she would be so clear cut about it kinda bothers me. One mind is telling me to just say fùck it and be a man but another voice is telling me to give it a rethink or something.

What do you want us to do for you now?

2 Likes

Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by AfroKnight: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Kingdollar28:
embarassed

My sentiments exactly.
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Gaspardd(m): 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
KiidaACE:
Call her bluff....

That is if you really don't wanna go cause one will turn into two and two into three and on and on the threats will keep pouring in..
Hmmmm. This is eye opening, i think ive gotten d answer. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Newbielearner(m): 1:32am On Dec 09, 2019
Ask her why? Have you?
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

Pls expantiate
expatiate.
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by khallebb(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2019
Kingdollar28:
embarassed

LMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Gaspardd(m): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2019
beardlessdude:
expatiate.
Daalu
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Martinez39(m): 10:26am On Dec 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

Her claim is...she has never made any request like that b4, so for her to insist on it means she is very serious about it. Tho my response was "I'll rather die" but reason why she would be so clear cut about it kinda bothers me. One mind is telling me to just say fùck it and be a man but another voice is telling me to give it a rethink or something.

If you don't want to go to church, tell her. Either she accepts it or not. Let no one impose their religion on you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by iLegendd(m): 10:26am On Dec 09, 2019
Deleted.

1 Like

Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by DownChelsea(f): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2019
She should not influence your religious convictions. DO NOT GO. If she refuses to accept you the way you are, she’s being stupid and should bounce. It is good riddance!

Cos it’s clear that she loves you conditionally and has put it in your face! Deep down, we both know you don’t need her.

2 Likes

Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2019
There are build ups to a point of decision with threat. Some people's temperament gives room for tolerance but once avenues to establish, correct or make a partner stick to principles or agreements are exhausted; hell looses. I think your woman is that kind of personae
Op you didn't tell us what lead her to make such assertion with threat. If it's what you agreed to while renege and make your relationship looks childish and a power tussle stuff? Keeping to your word of promise even when threat is involved does make you a lesser man to a person of understanding. however, you have set a wrong precendent that you can be push around with threat and not man enough to keep a woman.
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by BigBizzy(m): 11:59am On Dec 09, 2019
Christmas don reach na...see you
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by blaquey01: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
Abeg threaten her back jare. Who get time
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
You should be initiating the breakup yourself, for her audacity to give you conditions. But you haven't gotten to that strength of heart, to do this. No human deserves to be threatened with a breakup, I certainly wouldn't do that.
Gaspardd:

1 Like

Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
I wonder why ladies like manipulating men because of their needs .

1 Like

Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by aytuns(m): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

Why is she dating you? What you two value are clearly different.
Re: Bae Is Threatening To Break Up With Me by Danzakidakura(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

I will understand if she made it a suggestion. But making a big deal out of it is just absurd and i wont have it
shut up Go to church.what if she is inviting you to shrine ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life / Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? / See The Reason Why Men Really Prefer Women With Massive Ass (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.