Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,953 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... (3694 Views)

Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / Drunk-in-love Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 25 Brand New Iphone Xs (photos) / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Amatarasha(f): 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
... Funmisticqueen Yes funmi ! shocked

,blackivy might have 10monikkers but she be learner to funmisticqueen who has 25 ,
Blackivy is Tiwa savage in opening accounts..............
Funmisticqueen is cardi b in that aspect,
Blackivy is spiderboy
Funmisticqueen is Superman!
Blackivy29 is redcreme
Funmisticqueen is missghosted
This bottle of stout is is ......yawns grin

If I tag u no vex ,gossip dey hungry me
Cc denreledave bigcowhorn rekhina AstroG omar09 deepfeel riele MVPtesley
Ubunja

2 Likes

Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Riele(f): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lmao .
I want to understand this thread but couldn't .
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Amatarasha(f): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
Riele:
Lmao .

Abeg go pack well
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Rekhina(f): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
Amatarasha:

,blackivy might have 10monikkers but she be learner to funmisticqueen who has 25 ,
Blackivy is spiderboy
Blackivy29 is redcreme
Funmisticqueen is madamghosted

Ubunja
U and that[i] Big breasted lady who can be mistaken as a Jewish Jezebel[/i]

2 Likes

Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Amatarasha(f): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Rekhina:
U and that[i]Big breasted lady who can be mistaken as a Jewish Jezebel[/i]
which bigboobs ? grin
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by AstroG: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
Rekhina:

1 Like

Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Riele(f): 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
Amatarasha:
Abeg go pack well
I have oo
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Amatarasha(f): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
Riele:

I have oo
BERRA
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Bigcowhorn: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Amatarasha:
which bigboobs ? grin

Hello there babe.

Having BlackIvy in your heading may have it taken down. How about making things fun by putting it this way.

Gossip time: Name Nairalanders with multiple monikers....

Now this topic will pull crowds and you'll love it.

1 Like

Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Amatarasha(f): 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Hello there babe.

Having BlackIvy in your heading may have it taken down. How about making things fun by putting it this way.

Gossip time: Name Nairalanders with multiple monikers....

Now this topic will pull crowds and you you love it.
ok but am 2 tired to edit it ,
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Bigcowhorn: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Amatarasha:
ok but am 2 tired to edit it ,

You wanted to start trouble but you did not have power

1 Like

Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Amatarasha(f): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You wanted to start trouble but you did not have power
sleep hold me bad my dear
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by DenreleDave(m): 4:33am On Dec 09, 2019
Amatarasha:

Blackivy is spiderboy
Blackivy29 is redcreme
Funmisticqueen is madamghosted

Ubunja

U r back again to cause wahala.. Shebi u Don Wed, why are u finding trouble from ur husband house again

3 Likes

Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by DenreleDave(m): 4:33am On Dec 09, 2019
Riele:
Lmao .

That girl matter don tire oooo...
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by DenreleDave(m): 4:35am On Dec 09, 2019
Rekhina:

Oya start supporting her again.... Yeye
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Omar09(m): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2019
DenreleDave:

U r back again to cause wahala.. Shebi u Don Wed, why are u finding trouble from ur husband house again

If I talk now, someone will say I haf cum.
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2019
u mentally impaired b..itch?. Ugly thing with smelly pussi. Gerrout mention me u go regret. Nor try me. Ode. Animal ama. Ideot. Rubish
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by meobizy(f): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
The jokes on all of you, all the monikers named are males posing as females. I remember one day when the accused claimed to have encountered one chance robbers, the story later made front page using one of its male accounts. It reminds me of when a member here caught an ailment. The situation was so bad the person had to beg for money using one of his many fake female IDs.
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by meobizy(f): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
MissGhosted:
u mentally impaired b..itch?. Ugly thing with smelly pussi. Gerrout mention me u go regret. Nor try me. Ode. Animal ama. Ideot. Rubish
I believe you. You’ll type the person to death.
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
What on earth is going on here?

Amatarasha is attention seeking, and is using my name to chase clout.

I have better things to do with my time than squabble with small timers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by nlPoster: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
meobizy:
The jokes on all of you, all the monikers named are males posing as females. I remember one day when the accused claimed to have encountered one chance robbers, the story later made front page using one of its male accounts. It reminds me of when a member here caught an ailment. The situation was so bad the person had to beg for money using one of his many fake female IDs.

I hope you are not implying I'm the one via this unsubstantiated gossip? You and your cronies seem to be all over the place with lies today.

Why did you not call out whoever you're referring to on the threads where you saw them?
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by meobizy(f): 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
nlPoster:

I hope you are not implying I'm the one via this unsubstantiated gossip? You and your cronies seem to be all over the place with lies today.

Why did you not call out whoever you're referring to on the threads where you saw them?
You’re most likely one of them. If you’re female then I feel sorry for the kind of life I imagine you live.
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by nlPoster: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
meobizy:

I am most likely one of them.I feel sorry for the kind of life I live.

No, I am not one of them.

You need to desist from your slander which is getting rampant here. Just because you like to name-call doesnt mean you shouldn't receive the same treatment you are meting out to others.

When I tell some of you to take a break from the forum you feel you're too big to listen to "nonentities".

Feel sorry for yourself first before others who dont give a crap who you are. Or who you think you are.
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by peacefulhome(f): 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author=funmisticqueen post=84769317]What on earth is going on here?

Pls check your email. Thanks.
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by meobizy(f): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
nlPoster:

You need to desist from your slander which is getting rampant here. Just because you like to name-call doesnt mean you shouldn't receive the same treatment you are meting out to others.

When I tell some of you to take a break from the forum you feel you're too big to listen to "nonentities".

Feel sorry for yourself first before others who dont give a crap who you are. Or who you think you are.
E pain you na why you edit the comment. At least you saw it and reacted. Wetin concern me? I’m enjoying myself here.
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Amatarasha(f): 6:43am On Dec 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:
What on earth is going on here?

Amatarasha is attention seeking, and is using my name to chase clout.

I have better things to do with my time than squabble with small timers
Liar ! Deny it n see cheesy
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Amatarasha(f): 6:57am On Dec 10, 2019
DenreleDave:

Oh .........wats ur concern if I wed and still coming here !
........I didn't remember seun saying all married women shud leave nairaland (shitland)
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Amatarasha(f): 7:02am On Dec 10, 2019
MissGhosted:
grin grin grin grin U don blow ur own cover fungisticqueen ! U really tried in impersonating me with those nurse and curses u lay on men so pple will believe u are me .....but u forgot that I love men so much , I have loyal menfriend in nairaland than anyone , that's y no one trolls me , Am a warrior nurse that will win forever grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Amatarasha(f): 7:04am On Dec 10, 2019
meobizy:
Like seriously , angry grin grin grin
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by blinking001(m): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2019
MissGhosted:
You got me banned for saying something similar to you.
You can't handle what you dish out to others
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by blinking001(m): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
Oh .........wats ur concern if I wed and still coming here !
........I didn't remember seun saying all married women shud leave nairaland (shitland)
Noise makers association of Nigeria. Picture of you getting married or forever remain silent.
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by blinking001(m): 7:58am On Dec 10, 2019
nlPoster:

Black ivy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Booty Man Got Some Goodies For Y'all.. Vaseline Crew Troop In Here / Is Age An Issue? / A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.