Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... (3693 Views)

Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / Drunk-in-love Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 25 Brand New Iphone Xs (photos) / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by nlPoster: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
blinking001:

If you say so.

I say so.
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by blinking001(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
nlPoster:

I say so.
Okay.
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by nlPoster: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
blinking001:

Okay.

Eod
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by BlueAir: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
Jobless shi miscreanting online always.go get a proper occupied life offline. Always knew u arent worth answering
Bigcowhorn:

You must be a nuisance first then I e-murder you next. You should know that by now abi I never free you since you shut up?

No let me vex for you oooo!
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Bigcowhorn: 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
nlPoster:

Stop lying, I dont know who you're lying to but it's not cool.

I abbreviated your comment because not all of it was relevant. That should be obvious. You make too much of things.

You should have let readers decide rather than shackle up with ideas form you shallow mind. Post the whole comment and highlight my lies. Maybe you flog hell out of me that's why I'm lying.

You must be very young and naive. Blackivy was young too but not naive and she would never attack me in this life. shocked
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Bigcowhorn: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
BlueAir:
Jobless shi miscreanting online always.go get a proper occupied life offline. Always knew u arent worth answering

And you're always jobless and online too to catch me abi?

Is your gay ass still on its period? Why so bad tempered?
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by nlPoster: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You should have let readers decide rather than shackle up with ideas form my shallow mind. Post the whole comment and highlight my lies. Maybe I flog hell out of me that's why I'm lying.

Click your moniker in the post I quoted here, It takes you to the actual thread and your exact comment.

No, I am not blackivy, my user id is not ambiguous at all, perhaps you miss the blackivy, what am I supposed to do about it, some of you are busy calling me the names of other people, perhaps you should beg them to come back?

Your obvious lie is calling me Blackivy and red.cream, did you forget?

Here is what you did. You modified my post to make it seem like I'm the monikers black ivy and red.cream

Bigcowhorn:

nlposter

blackivy red.cream

@Blinking001 thanks

Bigcowhorn:

Busted!!!

@Blinking001 thanks
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Bigcowhorn: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
nlPoster:

Click your moniker in the post I quoted here, It takes you to the actual thread and your exact comment.

No, I am not blackivy, my user id is not ambiguous at all, perhaps you miss the blackivy, what am I supposed to do about it, some of you are busy calling me the names of other people, perhaps you should beg them to come back?

Your obvious lie is calling me Blackivy and red.cream, did you forget?

Here is what you did. You modified my post to make it seem like I'm the monikers black ivy and red.cream

You are definitely not BlackIvy but certainly the new kid on the block. One warning before I leave you. Lying and bullying are the least of your problems on Nairaland.

Your identity was mere speculation and now that has been been put to rest.

BlackIvy/redcreme22 was one of the nicest women around here by the way and we all loved her. Unfortunately, she deactivated her account 2 weeks ago and vanished so we are now on the lookout for her new identity.

You have yourself a nice day!
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Hello, babe, long time no see.
Chill first ooo
im okay oo.
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
blinking001:

You got me banned for saying something similar to you.
You can't handle what you dish out to others
Its like dis one that i've pitied u isnt okay abi? No problem but if i talk the mod that will ban me again may evalasting thunder fire him and u. Ode!
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by blinking001(m): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
MissGhosted:
Its like dis one that i've pitied u isnt okay abi? No problem but if i talk the mod that will ban me again may evalasting thunder fire him and u. Ode!
Rule number 2. Don't fight with pigs. You'll get dirty and the pigs loves it. You're a retarded degenerate.
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Westaslave2(f): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
blinking001:
Make ah park my car here read comments. grin grin grin. I knew it that rekhina and sister fire.............
stop fighting those ladies u aren't mad cool angry
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Westaslave2(f): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
Omar09:

If I talk now, someone will say I haf cum.

cum abi ejaculate now
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Omar09(m): 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
Westaslave2:

cum abi ejaculate now

Cum. I don't know what you are saying.
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by seojiang: 3:55am On Dec 13, 2019
Im really impressed by it.
If you need to know about anniversary gifts ideas, please click below link.

https://www.customyourdesign.com/anniversary-gifts-for-him
https://www.customyourdesign.com/anniversary-gifts-for-her
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
what was ur jamb score dear?
Riele:
Lmao .

I want to understand this thread but couldn't .
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Riele(f): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
what was ur jamb score dear?

Deleted....
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Tominix(m): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2020
Rekhina:
U and that[i] Big breasted lady who can be mistaken as a Jewish Jezebel[/i]
Hahahaha,

Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Tominix(m): 8:21am On Apr 13, 2020
im okay oo.
Your moniker na, been trying to access ur profile
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Tominix(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2020
Omar09:

Cum. I don't know what you are saying.
C_U_M cum S_P_E_R_M sperm, this gal sef
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Tozic: 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
angry
Riele:

Deleted....
I've seen it tongue

You should have applied for medicine and surgery or engineering or law with that. You're good, extremely good.
I'm waiting for d feedback before I de....... or go on indefinite strike grin
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Unserious: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
u mentally impaired b..itch?. Ugly thing with smelly pussi. Gerrout mention me u go regret. Nor try me. Ode. Animal ama. Ideot. Rubish

You should have ignored, as in "look away" now you've been banned. grin grin grin
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Riele(f): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tozic:
angry

I've seen it tongue

You should have applied for medicine and surgery or engineering or law with that. You're good, extremely good.
I'm waiting for d feedback before I de....... or go on indefinite strike grin

Lol .

Don't mind me . I haven't found my calling in life so I just settled for what I think should be okay .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Booty Man Got Some Goodies For Y'all.. Vaseline Crew Troop In Here / Girlfriend Claiming To Be A Virgin: / I Love Her, But I Want To Leave Her: Pls Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.