Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... (3634 Views)

Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / Three Ancient Demons That Still Operates Today / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by meobizy(f): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
Like seriously , angry grin grin grin
No.
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Bigcowhorn: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2019
MissGhosted:
u mentally impaired b..itch?. Ugly thing with smelly pussi. Gerrout mention me u go regret. Nor try me. Ode. Animal ama. Ideot. Rubish

Hello, babe, long time no see.

Chill first ooo
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by nlPoster: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2019
blinking001:

I am Black ivy.
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by nlPoster: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2019
blinking001:

I was banned

Is it only certain people who can get others banned?

I've reported nlers so many times yet they remained unbanned as far as I know, after behaving with impunity.

You actually deserve another ban for lying I am blackivy.

Mods, what are you doing?
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Bigcowhorn: 11:20am On Dec 10, 2019
nlPoster:
Black ivy red.cream

Busted!!!

@Blinking001 thanks
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by nlPoster: 11:20am On Dec 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
I am Busted!!!

@Blinking001 thanks

Please stay off my mentions. I am not interested in interacting with you.

Take note.
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Bigcowhorn: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2019
nlPoster:

Please stay off my mentions. I am not interested in interacting with you.

Take note.

You already interacting with me on anther thread remember. Tried to bully me too but ran off too early. I should have guessed yo were a babe then.

As it stands now the choice is not yours, babe, but mine. If you ask nicely with two 'please' added I might think about it.
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Amatarasha(f): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
meobizy:

No.
mtchew
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Amatarasha(f): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
nlPoster:

I've reported nlers so many times yet they remained unbanned as far as I know, after behaving with impunity.

prove to us u aren't blackivy29
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by nlPoster: 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You already interacting with me on anther thread remember.

You were on the Carribean thread, not so? Nothing unusual about any of my comments there.

If I recall correctly, you were the one trying to take over the entire discussion and haranguing other people responding to the topic.

Here is a comment you made to the person who actually owns the thread:

Bigcowhorn:

I actually own this thread if you look well .

Just because you chased and harassed other people there.
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by nlPoster: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
prove to us I am not blackivy29

Are you ok?

For one, who is the us you're mentioning? Seems like you're one of those people who never get banned so you roam free. And behave anyhow.
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Phenomenal16(f): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
I av a single moniker... And I ain't swapping for any anything...
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Amatarasha(f): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
nlPoster:

Are you ok?

For one, who is the us you're mentioning? Seems like you're one of those people who never get banned so you roam free. And behave anyhow.
@ d bolded , u don't know me then
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Amatarasha(f): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
Phenomenal16:
I av a single moniker... And I ain't swapping for any anything...
anam anu
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Phenomenal16(f): 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
anam anu
..y r u cursing me now..did I say anything wrong.... Is it bad to drop a comment.like I don't get
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Amatarasha(f): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..y r u cursing me now..did I say anything wrong.... Is it bad to drop a comment.like I don't get
I didn't curse u shocked angry , godforbid

I am Igbo " Anam Anu means " u are right or I have heard u
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Amatarasha(f): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
Phenomenal16:
it seems u are Yoruba claiming enugu state ?

Now start talking shocked cheesy angry
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Phenomenal16(f): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=Amatarasha post=84793099]it seems u are Yoruba claiming enugu state ?

Now start talking shocked cheesy angry[/.........
Yoruba gbuo GI there
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Bigcowhorn: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
nlPoster:

You were on the Carribean thread, not so? Nothing unusual about any of my comments there.

If I recall correctly, you were the one trying to take over the entire discussion and haranguing other people responding to the topic.

Here is a comment you made to the person who actually owns the thread:

Just because you chased and harassed other people there.

Lol, I made that comment this morning to Ilamina trying to bring her trouble-hole of a thread alive again after many weeks. You should have quoted the comment in full instead of the part you liked. Nice trick, I owe you now grin

You can use all your monikers to come and beat me if you don't like it.

BlueAir come and carry your wife ooo. This new moniker has made her rather disrespectful.

Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Bigcowhorn: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
nlPoster:

Are you ok?

Are you OK? Why make this comment to the owner of the thread?

Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Amatarasha(f): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=Phenomenal16 post=84793184][/quote]Y ijiro mara Ihe bu anam Anu?
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by BlueAir: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
U just can't help being a nuisance to everyone angry
Bigcowhorn:

Lol, I made that comment this morning to Ilamina trying to bring her trouble-hole of a thread alive again after many weeks. You should have quoted the comment in full instead of the part you liked. Nice trick, I owe you now grin

BlueAir come and carry your wife ooo. This new moniker has made her rather disrespectful.
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by BlueAir: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
Shut up idiota whats ur own in carrying burden for the writer or are u are gateman? Oh I forgot. Shes one of ur demented goons angry
Bigcowhorn:

Are you OK? Why make this comment to the owner of the thread?
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Bigcowhorn: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
BlueAir:
Shut up idiota whats ur own in carrying burden for the writer or are u are gateman? Oh I forgot. Shes one of ur demented goons angry

Ahh, a useless man defending his babe. Always full of fire and thunder. I take a bow ooo.

I don free her sharp sharp

Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Bigcowhorn: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
BlueAir:
U just can't help being a nuisance to everyone angry

You must be a nuisance first then I e-murder you next. You should know that by now abi I never free you since you shut up?

No let me vex for you oooo!

Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by blinking001(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Make ah park my car here read comments. grin grin grin. I knew it that rekhina and sister fire.............
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by Bigcowhorn: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
BlueAir:

@bolded

You forget too much is what is wrong with your gay ass. You even forgot to say hi to this same babe for weeks last time and it nearly broke the friendship. Lol.

Anyway, since you can't read well lemme explain. I quoted her cos she is commuting a crime she accused me of just minutes ago.... attacking the op on her own thread. And she's disguised as a man too... nlposter.

Should we call the mods, do you think?

Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by blinking001(m): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
nlPoster:

Hmmmm. Another ban for doing absolutely nothing? No nah grin grin cheesy
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by nlPoster: 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
@ d bolded , u don't know me then

I definitely dont know you. I appreciate your pointing it out.
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by nlPoster: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

BlueAir come and carry me ooo. This new moniker has made me rather disrespectful.

Stop lying, I dont know who you're lying to but it's not cool.

I abbreviated your comment because not all of it was relevant. That should be obvious. You make too much of things.
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by nlPoster: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
blinking001:

Hmmmm. Another ban for doing absolutely nothing? No nah grin grin cheesy

You should be banned for your lies.

Rule 8: dont post false information on nairaland.
Re: Gossiptime: Someone Operates With 25 Monikkers and I will call her out ..... by blinking001(m): 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
nlPoster:

You should be banned for your lies.
If you say so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Collapses, Dies On Stage While Dancing With An Lady With Gigantic Backside / I'm Really Tired Off My Girlfriend / Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.