Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

My Experience Living And Working In The UAE - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE (153608 Views)

My Experience Living In Germany And Trying To Learn German On My Own / My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by NONNYG: 6:03am On Dec 12, 2019
lionlee216:

Yes and that's the truth. They even finance cars from Mexicans and YES, they also use TVDL to drive lyft, do doordash embarassed

I know because I know!

Baba you're too active in this thread, seems someone is looking for an information to move to Dubaigrin
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by romenna: 6:15am On Dec 12, 2019
Champagnemami:

What other qualifications do you have??
I have BSc and Masters in business education plus bankers professional qualification. Any link for a job over there sis? Please help an unfulfilled fellow Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Ernesthugo(m): 6:25am On Dec 12, 2019
Str8talk21:

Con artist, Yahoo boy, slow poke, bastard...just from one nitwit....abegggiii....u r wasted sperm. Think of more convincing argument to put out. You r just displaying an abnormal behavior that can be likened to someone who needs mental rehab.
help ur self to dubai,u r just a thief.
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Kingchineme6(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2019
Good morning friends, please I need an urgent solution on this my issue. I went to Murtala Muhammed International Airport(MMIA) Lagos to leave for Dubai not knowing that my Departing Airport is Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja. So am asking whether is possible for the airport to switch location for me.
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by ogbonti: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2019
kellycute:
but you said people living in Dubai are hungry and we rely on sharwama and pepsi haha. You are comedian bro and I'm jus catching my fun indulging you. Guy abeg take your capital L.

is shawarma not food? grin or in your warped logic of twisting the narrative you thought I was implying you are hungry? probably you are.. grin
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by ogbonti: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2019
kellycute:
I'm sure you forgot the part where I said "I came to uae for the money, when I'm done i will move ahead". Uae is a place to work and earn not a place where you can live permanently cos there ain't no route to gain citizenship here which everyone know. So because I'm working and earning here I shouldn't leave when I'm ready? U fall my hand if u dey reason like 5 naira hahaha. If you are a professional, the whole world is your oasis of opportunity and you shouldn't be too timid or naive not to go out there and take advantage of whatever opportunity staring at ya face. Yes, when I'm done making the money, ima take my ass to anywhere I wanna take my ass to. Why are u so pained and jealous? U don't like the fact that I gat lot of options and I ain't your average Joes lol. What job are u doing in USA? You are probably working at Walmart or flipping burger at burger King hahaha that's why you are so pained seeing other working legit job as a professional in uae. Guy abeg check out the picture of me doing my thingssssss grin. I nor kee person na legit job I dey do cheesy.Why ya so pain nigga? I will still come over to USA and still be better than your broke ass!!! I can post all my work Pic here and I ain't gat nothing to hide but you probably can't do that cos you flip burger for a living.

empty cans they say makes the loudest noise - from uae dream to you will leave the uae - bla bla bla buy house in usa, i am pained - you are great grin boy you are just a wrecking ball - grin. there are people here on nairaland who can buy you and sell you and your entire family and village into slavery for millions of dollars but they dont say a word. i wont allow your rantings to make me broke a code i swore to protect when i joined this public site- i guess flipping burgers is what your people in new jersey do and you are their messiah they are waiting to come buy them a house - you are really a kid, and a very shallow kid in reasoning!

just a word for you - what I make a year from working at the company that hired me, lecturing in a university and running my private business is enough to pay you and the indian slaves you are telling stories to sitting on the floor. you have a calculator right? grin kindly multiply $337,000 (YES, that is what I made last year before taxes) to AED and tell me what is it as against what they pay you and the slave laborers in that picture. naija kids here in CA who work in silicon valley do not need to go to DUBAI to buy their houses and live their dream. WAIT A MINUTE

you said you have not been to the USA?

DAMN IT - I should not even say a word to you anymore- you dont get it - BYE!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by NONNYG: 9:12am On Dec 12, 2019
Thank you guys

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2019
ogbonti:

empty cans they say makes the loudest noise - from uae dream to you will leave the uae - bla bla bla buy house in usa, i am pained - you are great grin boy you are just a wrecking ball - grin. there are people here on nairaland who can buy you and sell you and your entire family and village into slavery for millions of dollars but they dont say a word. i wont allow your rantings to make me broke a code i swore to protect when i joined this public site- i guess flipping burgers is what your people in new jersey do and you are their messiah they are waiting to come buy them a house - you are really a kid, and a very shallow kid in reasoning!

just a word for you - what I make a year from working at the company that hired me, lecturing in a university and running my private business is enough to pay you and the indian slaves you are telling stories to sitting on the floor. you have a calculator right? grin kindly multiply $337,000 (YES, that is what I made last year before taxes) to AED and tell me what is it as against what they pay you and the slave laborers in that picture. naija kids here in CA who work in silicon valley do not need to go to DUBAI to buy their houses and live their dream. WAIT A MINUTE

shocked cool grin
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Philistine(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2019
C
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by kellycute(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2019
ogbonti:

go and flip burger that's what you do in USA ahahha Jealousy wan kee u. Oya drop your account balance let me drop mine so that everyone here can compare grin. Broke ass flipping Burger at burger King grin. You ain't no shit. I challenge you to drop your account balance let me drop mine!!!.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by kellycute(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2019
ogbonti:

shut up. If you are bold enough drop your account detail or just a picture of you doing your thing. All my siblings over there are doing better than your broke ass. You prolly don't even have paper and you ain't even up to my level. Broke ass fucka flipping burger for a living. You get paper? Nor be factory work u dey do Olodo ewu Gambia. Silicon valley kee u there. Fuc. K you, your dad, your mom and your generation and if anyone wanna roll with you, f. Ck you too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by kellycute(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2019
horlahsunbo225:

shocked cool grin
tell him to drop his damn account balance let me drop mine. Y'all sit over the internet to make bogus claim. I don't have time for nonsense. I can substantiate all my claim and that's how real man roll. If you wana side with him.. Fu. ck you too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by okeyben10: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2019
Chineke shocked

Get out the way yo, get out d way yo
hit 'em up

NonnyG tot you closed d thread...how come you still viewing

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by okeyben10: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2019
Food safety is an aspect of safety that can be lucrative. Its part of the courses on nebosh. I know someone who did microbiology first degree and food safety diploma and is doing very well.
Maybe you should just stick to your hse tho.more alternatives

moseslarry:

Thanks sir, is food safety also a component or part of the hse as well? Pls explain sir.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by okeyben10: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2019
Kingchineme6:
Good morning friends, please I need an urgent solution on this my issue. I went to Murtala Muhammed International Airport(MMIA) Lagos to leave for Dubai not knowing that my Departing Airport is Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja. So am asking whether is possible for the airport to switch location for me.

Did you resolve this yet?
How did you mix up point of departure

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2019
kellycute:
tell him to drop his damn account balance let me drop mine. Y'all sit over the internet to make bogus claim. I don't have time for nonsense. I can substantiate all my claim and that's how real man roll. If you wana side with him.. Fu. ck you too.

Haha
Me i no take side oo
The money just shrink my d.ick

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by kellycute(m): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
horlahsunbo225:

Haha
Me i no take side oo
The money just shrink my d.ick
make he post his acc bal na. Why he dey hard am. grin grin
That guy nor know say I know am and na burger King he dey work.
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by kellycute(m): 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
okeyben10:
Chineke shocked

Get out the way yo, get out d way yo
hit 'em up

NonnyG tot you closed d thread...how come you still viewing
bro cheesy I nor know why all this niggaz jus dey beef person wey dey work legit for uae? The matter tired me I swear down. Even the USA wey he dey sharp mouth about na burger he dey flip for there oo grin cheesy. Kai e be like say uae messed the guy up wen he dey here na why he dey Para
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by okeyben10: 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
You don't mean it!!
So a lecturer at burger king can earn $337k grin

kellycute:
bro cheesy I nor know why all this niggaz jus dey beef person wey dey work legit for uae? The matter tired me I swear down. Even the USA wey he dey sharp mouth about na burger he dey flip for there oo grin cheesy. Kai e be like say uae messed the guy up wen he dey here na why he dey Para

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by JoesmartNwaSoiL(m): 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
how much is US student visa please? ( Don't tell me to go to any thread, please, just estimate)
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by kellycute(m): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
okeyben10:
You don't mean it!!
So a lecturer at burger king can earn $337k grin

hahha. He is a lecturer at burger King grin with main focus on burger flipalogical analysis. Ogbonti aka burger flipa grin
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Godaboveall2: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
@kellycute, I appreciate bros, true naija representative. I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by lionlee216(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
NONNYG:
Baba you're too active in this thread, seems someone is looking for an information to move to Dubaigrin

Daddy, when I become a US Citizen, I might but now, let me enjoy America.

My guys that moved from there to here been saying bad stuffs about Uae but I have been wanting first hand info about UAE.

I learnt alot..

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lol cheesy
Nigerians can boast grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Smoke47: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
grin ;Dlowkey the kyn insult Wey I dun learn from this thread ehn, if you insult me I'll call kellycute and okayben10 for you..youre done! cheesy. Okayben10 you get mouth sha grin

Anyways Op should comman update us Biko.
If you're making it big in America Abi UK good for you, no come derail another person thread in the name of "we must hear word" we dun hear una

Abeg make una allow Dubai people express themselves in peace

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by midnighter(f): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
birdmansoho:

Don’t quote me if you don’t have sense or can’t string together legible tenses to make a point. Her reply under the comment I quoted did state clearly her earnings as a nurse. I’m unsure what you need more, a pair of lenses or a brain or both but don’t quote me until you can put together coherent tenses.

The sabiyye clearly stated that she is a teacher but was given the OPTION of training as a nurse by her sister...haba...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Odunayaw(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
grown men measuring deeks online. Regardless of location, that's just razz

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by ogbonti: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
kellycute:
shut up. If you are bold enough drop your account detail or just a picture of you doing your thing. All my siblings over there are doing better than your broke ass. You prolly don't even have paper and you ain't even up to my level. Broke ass fucka flipping burger for a living. You get paper? Nor be factory work u dey do Olodo ewu Gambia. Silicon valley kee u there. Fuc. K you, your dad, your mom and your generation and if anyone wanna roll with you, f. Ck you too.

E pain am well well grin
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by samtol4(m): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
queengift:
just imagine how this people took over this lovely thread, i know so many of my fellow Optometrist doing well in Saudi and Dubai. what works for MrA might not work for MR B. My only problem with dubai is getting permanent residence and citizenship is too difficult. Allow her to complete her story.
Professionals are well taken care of in the middle East. Any professional suffering there is due to lack of information.
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by ogbonti: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
kellycute:

Someone living his uae dream being this angry? grin you’ve busted yourself. Those who read your outburst can sense your frustration with life... nothing more too add. Little kid, have a great day!

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply)

Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To / Spanish Student Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.