Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

My Experience Living And Working In The UAE - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE (153616 Views)

My Experience Living In Germany And Trying To Learn German On My Own / My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by waynee2baba: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
AntiMCU:

At the bold, are you serious?

Who still goes to the U.K for educational purposes?

Such person is uninformed.
shocked

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by KingBaba1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
Champagnemami:

In what as in course
what documentation do u think I will need if I want to come to UAE as a skilled barber? Is the skill lucrative over there, and like how much do you think a cool cut is in their currency? Can I get a sore to rent for it and like how much is it, or be a stylist for someone first before I open my own shop? How much can u suggest for this vision of mine...Thanks sis
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by KingBaba1(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
what documentation do u think I will need if I want to come to the UAE as a skilled barber? (visa category)? Is the skill lucrative over there, and like how much do you think a cool cut is in their currency? Can I get a store to rent for it and like how much is it, or be a stylist for someone first before I open my own barber shop? How much can u suggest for this vision of mine...Thanks sis
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by nothingzpoil: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
birdmansoho:

Get lost you discombobulated drab. Hope this isn’t the way you construct tenses if you’re a lawyer? Seek for a reimbursement of your tuition fees and compensation for wasting your 5years in uni plus a year law school and still came out a berk. Anu offia. Dyslexic cretin
Flawless!!!... Thank you, you replied almost my thoughts.

I bet, she'll never in her life quote,mention or comment senselessly in any forum be it social media or even board meeting ( that's if she'll ever be accepted in any corporate society ) to spew trash!.

What a display of ignorance to professional profile!

I am soooo ashamed of her in that judicial wig and gown...

My advise for her: ( It is better to remain silent and be though a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubts. )
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by midnighter(f): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
ogbonti:
you have a calculator right? grin kindly multiply $337,000 (YES, that is what I made last year before taxes) to AED and tell me what is it as against what they pay you and the slave laborers in that picture.

Permit me to say that this statement was made in extremely poor taste.

You have a point but ruining it with vulgarity
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
kellycute:
shoot me mail, kellyaisosaosifo@yahoo.com

It is like a study material though if u still want it

I have sent you an email bro.

Thank you very much
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by ogbonti: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
midnighter:

Permit me to say that this statement was made in extremely poor taste.

You have a point but ruining it with vulgarity

You know the English, I own the money...

Satisfied? grin Ms. sabi sabi grin
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by midnighter(f): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
ogbonti:
You know the English, I own the money...

Satisfied? grin Ms. sabi sabi grin

Lol. But you're spoiling the money with your English, that's the point...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by cybug: 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
kellycute:
I will suggest you start with hse level 2 and 3. You can enrol for Nebosh international general certificate in occupational health and safety(nebosh igc) because it is highly recognize worldwide. Thereafter, enrol for Nebosh international diploma in occupational health and safety (nebosh idip) which is level 6 and equivalent to a bachelor degree in occupational health and safety. With nebosh igc u can get a good safety job in Dubai but nebosh diploma is the far better qualification though.

Thanks for this great tips.

Pls, can one apply for safety job in Dubai from Nigeria?

Even without safety work experience?
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by okeyben10: 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
I've neva been to the salon since i came here. I and my guys help each other with hair cuts. Barbers are the least paid artisans, as low as 100k naira.and you fit even work 15hrs So no even think am. You can't even afford to rent shop(you need license and local sponsor,steps too much) not to even talk language barrier.for here we dey live like aboki in the east.no matter what you no fit see alhaji dey build house for enugu.just hustle and ready to comot anytime.no time for shop.physical business is for the major guys, them atiku and men them.and maybe those african restaurant/ladies salon people and some Kain engineers.other business guys dey run package from house

If you must show ds side, you gats to dey reason driver work. I've not seen any Nigerian ever wey se he b barber.

KingBaba1:
what documentation do u think I will need if I want to come to the UAE as a skilled barber? (visa category)? Is the skill lucrative over there, and like how much do you think a cool cut is in their currency? Can I get a store to rent for it and like how much is it, or be a stylist for someone first before I open my own barber shop? How much can u suggest for this vision of mine...Thanks sis

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by kellycute(m): 4:19am On Dec 13, 2019
cybug:

it will be every difficult to get a safety job in Dubai from Nigeria. It is better to be here to increase your chances of landing a safety job. All the best bro!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by mbhs139(m): 5:48am On Dec 13, 2019
BlackAfrican:

Hello bro. Thanks for the response. Could you throw more light on what you mean by getting someone to nominate you?

From my findings, only Manitoba PNP gives additional point if you have friend or family member there, of which I got non. Even at that this doesn't raise ones chances much as the their recent draws shows the points scored by those being nominated are very high. Meanwhile, I have a Bachelor's degree and can start life again over their without being a burden or risk to anyone, going by their POF requirements. So, please if you can throw more light on the nomination you mentioned and even help me with it just so I can get there and start life again, I'll be eternally grateful to you. I await your response sir. Thanks.

Yes, for Manitoba, you need someone to nominate you: he could be your friend, brother, sister, uncle, Aunty or cousin.

This person most have lived in Manitoba for over a year and is also a parmanent resident. And there must be evidence, strong evidence, to show relationship.

Check this out. You have everything you need here
For everyone planning to apply for Canadian PR / Express Entry , or already landed

Do have a look at the recently launched CanPR app - its a FREE step by step app which helps you understand the process and apply by yourself

iOS : https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1447024170

Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=maaz.canpr.myapplication

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by KingBaba1(m): 8:22am On Dec 13, 2019
okeyben10:
I've neva been to the salon since i came here. I and my guys help each other with hair cuts. Barbers are the least paid artisans, as low as 100k naira.and you fit even work 15hrs So no even think am. You can't even afford to rent shop(you need license and local sponsor,steps too much) not to even talk language barrier.for here we dey live like aboki in the east.no matter what you no fit see alhaji dey build house for enugu.just hustle and ready to comot anytime.no time for shop.physical business is for the major guys, them atiku and men them.and maybe those african restaurant/ladies salon people and some Kain engineers.other business guys dey run package from house

If you must show ds side, you gats to dey reason driver work. I've not seen any Nigerian ever wey se he b barber.

Alright thanks for the feed back, I appreciate it
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Kingchineme6(m): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2019
okeyben10:

Did you resolve this yet?
How did you mix up point of departure
No it haven't been resolved, I was staying in Abuja and he called me that my ticket is ready that I should come to Lagos and board on reaching the airport on Tuesday, I discovered that it was Abuja that was written on my ticket

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by cybug: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2019
kellycute:
it will be every difficult to get a safety job in Dubai from Nigeria. It is better to be here to increase your chances of landing a safety job. All the best bro!

Thanks baba,

What kind of visa can one come with in this case?
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Sanmigbola: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2019
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Jamestown123: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2019
cybug:

And he is a lecturer oo!!! Lecturer in English Igbo language. Earning 337 Zimbabwean dollars a year. grin
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Jamestown123: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2019
midnighter:

And he is a lecturer oo!!! Lecturer in English Igbo language. Earning 337000 Zimbabwean dollars a year. grin
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by cybug: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2019
Jamestown123:
And he is a lecturer oo!!! Lecturer in English Igbo language. Earning 337 Zimbabwean dollars a year. grin

You're quoting the wrong person
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by kimewills(f): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
okeyben10:
Food safety is an aspect of safety that can be lucrative. Its part of the courses on nebosh. I know someone who did microbiology first degree and food safety diploma and is doing very well.
Maybe you should just stick to your hse tho.more alternatives

Oh wow..food safety..thanks for this
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by ogbonti: 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
midnighter:

“My dia” according to Chief Zebrudayya

“It are does not matter” grin

It’s not a fair world - your ability to pick out wrong punctuations or wrong grammar construction is not a recipe for success in the real world

That is why Buhari without primary school certificate is the Boss of Osinbajo; a professor of law and Senior Advocate of Nigeria! Think about it

Anyways this is a chat site, not an examination site so which ever way you choose to communicate is ok as long as forum members can understand you

Peace!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by kellycute(m): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
cybug:

Thanks baba,

What kind of visa can one come with in this case?
3 months visa

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by midnighter(f): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
ogbonti:

“My dia” according to Chief Zebrudayya

“It are does not matter” grin

It’s not a fair world - your ability to pick our wrong punctuations or wrong grammar construction is not a recipe for success in the real world

That is why Buhari without primary school certificate is the Boss of Osinbajo; a professor of law and Senior Advocate of Nigeria! Think about it

Anyways this is a chat site, not an examination site so which ever way you choose to communicate is ok as long as forum members can understand you

Peace!

I was not talking about your grammar at all. What I meant was your conduct, which is why I highlighted that statement
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by cybug: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
kellycute:
3 months visa

Nagode cool
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by aadoiza: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
okeyben10:

Good you finally get the point. Money can be made in chad and Syria why not Dubai?
Smelly modafuca so pissed cos ds desert would not open its treasure to Yuh fellow imbecillic friends grin dumbass keep hustling in that UK maybe in 10yrs you might be eligible to have a family. If you cant wait feel free to marry Yuh ancestors corpse mate for a green card
SWINE dung
Guy, I know say the guy eff up, but your bad mouth no here oo.
I throway salute.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by itzzkhaliii(m): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
mbhs139:

Yes, for Manitoba, you need someone to nominate you: he could be your friend, brother, sister, uncle, Aunty or cousin.

This person most have lived in Manitoba for over a year and is also a parmanent resident. And there must be evidence, strong evidence, to show relationship.

Check this out. You have everything you need here
For everyone planning to apply for Canadian PR / Express Entry , or already landed

Do have a look at the recently launched CanPR app - its a FREE step by step app which helps you understand the process and apply by yourself

iOS : https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1447024170

Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=maaz.canpr.myapplication
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Godaboveall2: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
kellycute:
i don't really know but I'll ask around
Bros I still dey here o!
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Honeysweetest(f): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
nothingzpoil:

Flawless!!!... Thank you, you replied almost my thoughts.

I bet, she'll never in her life quote,mention or comment senselessly in any forum be it social media or even board meeting ( that's if she'll ever be accepted in any corporate society ) to spew trash!.

What a display of ignorance to professional profile!

I am soooo ashamed of her in that judicial wig and gown...

My advise for her: ( It is better to remain silent and be though a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubts. )

I chose to ignore ur co bird or whatever,u know y, I have seen what he is made of from his rants,is like arguing with touts, I made my point, dragging it is a waste of my time,but u bro��,u said a display of ignorance to the judicial wig��, did u ask me any questions that relate to my profession and I failed, so where is the ignorant statement coming from, u are too ashamed,lmao,carry ur shame and get out, remain silent? where��, u joke to much, u said if I will be accepted in any corporate society lol,boy I won't reduce myself to what lots of u little boys have been doing here including ur man bird,showing off where they work,where they have traveled to and petty achievements,am bigger than it,so shove your opinion down, in case if u still want to drag me like ur over grown baby man bird that uses dirty words on people he call children and claim to be bigger than,I won't reply u,I won't give my gold to tongues,this is y I ignored ur bird man and will ignore u too,so bring it on

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Heemcelph: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
Honeysweetest:
I chose to ignore ur co bird or whatever,u know y, I have seen what he is made of from his rants,is like arguing with touts, I made my point, dragging it is a waste of my time,but u bro��,u said a display of ignorance to the judicial wig��, did u ask me any questions that relate to my profession and I failed, so where is the ignorant statement coming from, u are too ashamed,lmao,carry ur shame and get out, remain silent? where��, u joke to much, u said if I will be accepted in any corporate society lol,boy I won't reduce myself to what lots of u little boys have been doing here including ur man bird,showing off where they work,where they have traveled to and petty achievements,am bigger than it,so shove your opinion down, in case if u still want to drag me like ur over grown baby man bird that uses dirty words on people he call children and claim to be bigger than,I won't reply u,I won't give my gold to tongues,this is y I ignored ur bird man and will ignore u too,so bring it on
You should have kept mute, turning a blind eye would have been the best thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by mamatwiny(f): 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply)

Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To / Spanish Student Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.