Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize (39192 Views)

Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others / LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket / Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Billygee2u: 11:31am On Dec 09, 2019
Aonkuuse:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/12/attack-on-amaechi-ndelta-youths-give-ipob-7-days-to-apologise/
You're all fools.
Because of jealousy you are planning to destroy Igbos properties in Ikwere. Your days are numbered. how many of your slave masters who have drained all the oil in your land and rendered you and your land useless that you have attacked?Only issuing ineffective threat up and down.
The oil in your land have made uncountable South Westerners and Northerners Billionaires and you're yet to have job They polluted your land,what has Amaechi done to get the pollution solved? Minus.
This is 2019 and not the years past when you have the Fulanis and Hausas entrance to Igbo land.
Tell yourself the truth,if Nigeria government will not give you support,can you people last for 12 hours in battle with the Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Correcto: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2019
Yes it is Oil, that same oil is the reason Nigeria is together and you are called a Nigerian
Simplyleo:
I could remember when Asari called a whole tribe slaves, up till this moment, I haven't seen a rejoinder from that tribe.

Now Niger delta has given the ipob terrorist pigs ultimatum to apologise for their "harmless" conducts against a Niger Deltan, let's see if the chief pig, lamidi cownu from UK will direct his urchins to return fire.

Certainly, because of nd oil, which happens to be the sole purpose of the foolish agitation, I know they will be more diplomatic than diplomacy itself in this case.

This country has 6 geopolitical zones namely ne, nc, nw, sw, ss and se. Ever wondered reason behind this forced attachment called ss/se? All na oil matter. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by castrokins(m): 11:32am On Dec 09, 2019
I'm A Niger Delta Youth, But IDGAF About Amaechi

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Area4Area: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2019
durangokid:
. Hahahaha, funny group, this is northern coalition of niger Delta , some of this guys think treathening Igbos with their property is in Vogue now, let them try rubbish and see, hired fools, at every time, BMO will generate a very unknown group giving rubbish press release
The quit ultimatum the north gave Igbos in 2017 haven't taught you guys a lesson
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Monday60655(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2019
Which group? The above mentioned group is simply attention and money seekers group
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Amah70: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2019
Rotimi Amaechi has been building his ministry's standard gauge train lines in the north and southwest regions, but excluded the east and southsouth. People of the east and southsouth ignore him and his folly.

Amaechi is now being used to make Abokis finally take over his mother's and wive's hearth at Ubima, after Abokis took over the oil blocks in the Nigerdelta since 1967 when they started to separate the east from the southsouth.

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by edibobo: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2019
Faceless, jobless and hungry youths that looking for their share of national cake from the lion of Ubima. Useless youths...how many projects Amaechi sited in Niger Delta Region ? Those from Akwa Ibom and Cross River States are very useless Youths to come out and defend Amaechi when the road linking Akwa Ibom and Cross River States have cut off which they supposed to be clamouring about instead they are fighting for the criminal that stole their future and invested in the North. Useless, jodbless and faceless idiots

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Simplyleo: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2019
Correcto:
Yes it Oil, that same oil is the the Nigeria is together and you are called a Nigerian
Then why some people want corner the oil to only themselves? Abi dem no dey get allocation from the oil?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Codes151(m): 11:34am On Dec 09, 2019
Effiong Abang is made o!

In behalf of akwa Ibom. We refuse to be joined in this.

Amaechi said he wasn’t attacked!!

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Dedetwo(m): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2019
Aonkuuse:

A group under the auspices of Concerned Youths of Niger Delta (CYND) has threatened to attack Igbo interests in River State, following the weekend attack on Minister of Transportation, Chief Chibuike Amaechi, by Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) in Madrid, Spain.

Worried by the development, which they de- scribed as a ‘national embarrassment,’ the youth group drawn from the six Niger Delta states of Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Cross River and Edo, threatened to destroy Igbo properties, especially in Rivers State.

The group’s National Coordinator, Chikaru Oronda Ndamati, who read the communiqué after their emergency meeting held in Uyo, Akwa Ibon State, warned IPOB against venting their anger on Amaechi and other national leaders over their personal grievances and gave them seven days to apologise to the minister.

According to Ndamati; “IPOB should remember that all Igbo in South-South have and do businesses in Rivers State, particularly in Ikwere land, which happens to be Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi’s ethnic nationality. “We are going to destroy all Igbo properties in Ikwerre land and Niger Delta, should they fail to tender an unreserved apology to Amaechi and Ikwerre ethnic nationality, within seven days.

“Having accepted the responsibility of the attack on Amaechi in Spain, IPOB should also be ready to take full responsibility for any reaction that will come out from their dastardly act,” he said.

Other youth leaders in attendance at the briefing include state coordinators, Effiong Abang (Akwa Ibom); Ubong Stephens (Cross River); Mike Gibson Saware (Bayelsa); Clement Jack Okarevu (Delta and Jude Nosa Momoh (Edo). The group urged the Federal Government to take the matter before the international community to compel world leaders to always beef up security around Nigerian leaders on foreign trips. They also called on the FG to prevail on Spanish suthorities to extradite those arrested for such security breach in Spain for trial in Nigeria.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/12/attack-on-amaechi-ndelta-youths-give-ipob-7-days-to-apologise/

This is most cowardice pretense I have ever seen. If you are Edo, Ibibio, Annang, Ijo, Efik, Urhobo or Itsekiri come out singularly to spew crap and stop hiding behind idiotic Niger Delta. Niger Delta exists in one reality.
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by mikeweezy(m): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2019
I fear Lagos thug's than all this yeye empty threat boys

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Uguruzik(m): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2019
Haha haha haha! Ultimatum my foot. What a funny people!
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Area4Area: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2019
Househelp:
Of God 7days is too long, I wish they gave us only a day cheesy everyone knows how it would end if it should start. WAR ISN'T EASY, Fulani herdsman trying to make us hate each other
Chest beating as usual, abandoned properties of Igbos in PH is still fresh and what have you done about it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Codes151(m): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2019
Billygee2u:

You're all fools.
Because of jealousy you are planning to destroy Igbos properties in Ikwere. Your days are numbered. how many of your slave masters who have drained all the oil in your land and render you and your land useless that you have attacked.
This is 2019 and not the years past when you have the Fulanis and Hausas entrance to Igbo land.
Tell yourself the truth,if if Nigeria here government will not give you support,can you people last for 12 hours in battle with the Igbos?
story! Without us, Igbo can’t even start any battle with Nigeria lol... as for war with niger delta!!, even in ur wildest dream can you withstand a war with delta!! Igbos are funny cowards! Even in political space, y’all cowards...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by IprintMONEY: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2019
we niger deltans are noy Igbos. but amachi is not niger delta na. his name is igbo. i dont give a Bleep aboit all that tivers igbo and shit
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Dedetwo(m): 11:37am On Dec 09, 2019
OruExpress:

They did not even spell Ikwerre correctly lol.

Do they even know the connotation of the word?
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by klax(m): 11:37am On Dec 09, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Jobless youths. Did Amaechi send you?

You are the one jobless and useless with no shame so you want them to keep quiet the way we kept quiet when those bastards attacked ekweremadu bah You are sick in your head and I'm sure you are igbo and bloidy ipob zombie that is why all those bastards miscreants actions pleases you.

Let me tell you the truth IPOB has failed if you think these bastards are the one to actualize biafra you better wake up. I support the youth 100% if they fail to apologize they should track any IPOB idiots and descend on him or them brutally to reset their nasty brains.

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Area4Area: 11:38am On Dec 09, 2019
Wickedfacts:
This is coming less than 24 hours after Wike said something similar to Igbos.

Hmmn...
You are absolutely correct but attaché by fire by force by these e-warriors has no part 2
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Codes151(m): 11:38am On Dec 09, 2019
Dedetwo:

This is most cowardice pretense I have ever seen. If you are Edo, Ibibio, Annang, Ijo, Efik, Urhobo or Itsekiri come out singularly to spew crap and stop hiding behind idiotic Niger Delta. Niger Delta exists in one reality.
its better than the illusion called Biafra.

Can’t you have it without niger? Go ahead. Cowards! S

Some Amaechi boys said sth and your here Ranting and insulting people in general. Biafrans
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by BigBizzy(m): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2019
Or what?

Am from Niger Delta too but my people are too ass licking....

Very docile set of people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Area4Area: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2019
hammerU:
AMAECHI IS AN IGBO MAN AND WILL BE ATTACKED AGAIN AND AGAIN.

WHO ARE THE NIGERDELTA, TO UR TENT O ISRAEL.
How are you not sure that it's Amaechi that is sponsoring the group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by klax(m): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2019
IprintMONEY:
we niger deltans are noy Igbos. but amachi is not niger delta na. his name is igbo. i dont give a Bleep aboit all that tivers igbo and shit

So Amaechi no longer Niger Deltan Wonder shall never end.
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Correcto: 11:40am On Dec 09, 2019
I don't get your point, but I am sure that Nigeria is united by oil
Simplyleo:

Then why some people want corner the oil to only themselves? Abi dem no dey get allocation from the oil?
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by tutuonye: 11:41am On Dec 09, 2019
RIVERS STATE IS IGBO, AMECHI IS IGBO IKWERE IS IGBO. I AM AN IKWERE MAN AND A STRONG BIAFRAN. The self acclaimed chairman of that juvenile faceless unregistered 5 man group is an impostor. He is not an Ikwere man. IPOB can never be threatened not even by the FG led by Abba Kyari.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Billygee2u: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2019
edibobo:
Faceless, jobless and hungry youths that looking for their share of national cake from the lion of Ubima. Useless youths...how many projects Amaechi sited in Niger Delta Region ? Those from Akwa Ibom and Cross River States are very useless Youths to come out and defend Amaechi when the road linking Akwa Ibom and Cross River States have cut off which they supposed to be clamouring about instead they are fighting for the criminal that stole their future and invested in the North. Useless, jodbless and faceless idiots

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Billygee2u: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2019
tutuonye:
RIVERS STATE IS IGBO, AMECHI IS IGBO IKWERE IS IGBO. I AM AN IKWERE MAN AND A STRONG BIAFRAN. The self acclaimed chairman of that juvenile faceless unregistered 5 man group is an impostor. He is not an Ikwere man. IPOB can never be threatened not even by the FG led by Abba Kyari.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Area4Area: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2019
Generalyemi:

you are a petty salary earner

you better ball hard for your kids
You couldn't even counter any point he raised
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:42am On Dec 09, 2019
gloriaunobi:
Association of 5 members is threatening IPOB of global family
you dey mind dem!!
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by 01mcfadden(m): 11:43am On Dec 09, 2019
Cherrybae:
This is a welcome development. I will personally mobilize ikwerre guys I know to come out in their thousands to deal with all ibos

Igbos in diaspora will never be here to fight for them. A second class citizen cant attack Amaechi a first class citizen and go free.

It's time the Niger Delta close their eyes and deal with the useless frustrated Igbos.

They say the group are jobless, just wait until the end of the 7 days ultimatum and see what happens.

Let me quote this before you delete. Social media never forgets.
Nonsense Igbos
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Coldie(m): 11:44am On Dec 09, 2019
IkwerreSon:

Mumu the coordinator of the group is an Ikwerre man read the news again with representatives from other Niger delta ethnic groups.

We ikwerre people will deal with you igbos in Port Harcourt.

You have no respect, our oil money from Ikwerre and Rivers is been shared to you greedy ungrateful fools as monthly allocations and yet you open your stinking mouth to call Ikwerre Igbo. Watch and see
See this mumu which oil. Which ikwerre oil u misfit shut the Bleep up come and take d oil.

If u want to attack ipob attack them keep Igbo's out of it

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Dedetwo(m): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2019
Cherrybae:
This is a welcome development. I will personally mobilize ikwerre guys I know to come out in their thousands to deal with all ibos

Igbos in diaspora will never be here to fight for them. A second class citizen cant attack Amaechi a first class citizen and go free.

It's time the Niger Delta close their eyes and deal with the useless frustrated Igbos.

They say the group are jobless, just wait until the end of the 7 days ultimatum and see what happens.

Nonsense Igbos

Have your freaking ethnicity ever stood for what it believes? The only second class citizens of Nigeria are the clowns who cannot stand and fight. Ndigbo will fight physically and electorally. Nobody in Nigeria will ever dictate to Igbo person who to vote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu / Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta / OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.