Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do (5573 Views)

Naira Crisis: Emefiele Discloses Why Currency Redesign Policy Is Failing / Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / Why The APC Is Failing In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
Lionessza6:

LOL, take note of the last part of my post wink.
lipsrsealed
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
Lionessza6:

grin grin grin Now I get where that long opinion you passed was coming from .I mean,where can you find black people that are capable of undertaking such complicated projects? grin grin grin grin. Nowhere grin.

It's all thanks to BEE, BBBEE, BBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEE. Take from where you never contributed, We've seen the mentality manifest from xenophobic attacks right from 2008. Looting! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by Lionessza6(f): 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nonymine:

It's all thanks to BEE, BBBEE, BBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEE. Take from where you never contributed, We've seen the mentality manifest from xenophobic attacks right from 2008. Looting! grin grin grin

That last post still applies here.
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by LeSudAfricaine: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
nokatakata:
South Africa is what it is today because of the whites. if the white people in South Africa leave today and hands off everything including the numerous investments, south africa will crash within 1 month and become an IDP camp. The whites use their brain better than we blacks that's why they develop their countries and our foolish african leaders steal money from africa and run to UK, US and other developed countries to hide money and buy properties. That's why many africans are ready to die to travel to any of these countries.

If UK or US should take over Nigeria today, in the next 3 to four years, you will see things turn around. even if they steal money, they will still build the necessary infrastructure that the ordinary man will benefit from and it will be very glaring for people to see the development by the whites.

Infact if a country like the USA decide to do an exchange and tell all Nigerians to move to the USA and they move to NIgeria to start all over again, in less than 10 years time, you will still see Nigerians running to the embassy to queue for visa to come back to Nigeria because we would have destroyed whatever the whites left in the USA and want to come back to enjoy what the whites have suffered to build in Nigeria.

So don't rate South africa at all. na white people make am develop. e be like say the black man is cursed.
Two conclusions I can deduct from this write up
1 cluelessness about South Africa
2 an inferiority complex
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
Lionessza6:

That last post still applies here.

Naaaaaah, it doesn't. We both know grin
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
2 an inferiority complex
Get the land back and let's see grin, Zim was once 'developed', forgotten so soon?
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by Lionessza6(f): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nonymine:

Naaaaaah, it doesn't. We both know grin

Your kind is so easy to bust cheesy. You will throw in some opinions on behalf of Nigerians about SA & Im supposed to react and start going on about my own opinions of Nigeria,& others will join in, and the end result will be both African nations looking dumb grin. I told you, I'm not interested, bait someone else .As one of the legends on this forum,don't you get tired of the same old shyt with different monikers? cheesy.

1 Like

Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nonymine:

It's all thanks to BEE, BBBEE, BBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEE. Take from where you never contributed, We've seen the mentality manifest from xenophobic attacks right from 2008. Looting!

Development has nothing to do with BEE

You no if you dont know something its better not to say anything, rather ask if you don't know
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by nokatakata: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
2 an inferiority complex

Continue to deceive yourself. Let the whites leave everything for you to manage alone and see what happens to you in less than 6 months. You think it's by noise making.
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
Austine1212:

Development has nothing to do with BEE

You no if you dont know something its better not to say anything, rather ask if you don't know
I worked at Sasol SA for x years Bra, enough time to understand the nuance that holds that society, you can't say the same for Naija. So I know man grin
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
Lionessza6:

Your kind is so easy to bust cheesy. You will throw in some opinions on behalf of Nigerians about SA & Im supposed to react and start going on about my own opinions of Nigeria,& others will join in, and the end result will be both African nations looking dumb grin. I told you, I'm not interested, bait someone else .As one of the legends on this forum,don't you get tired of the same old shyt with different monikers? cheesy.
You're still writing an epistle?
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by LeSudAfricaine: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
nokatakata:

Continue to deceive yourself. Let the whites leave everything for you to manage alone and see what happens to you in less than 6 months. You think it's by noise making.
where am I deceiving myself? You don't have a clue about South Africa that much is true, and like your brethren you have an acute inferiority complex
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by LeSudAfricaine: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nonymine:

Get the land back and let's see grin, Zim was once 'developed', forgotten so soon?
you write a lot of stuff and most of it is without substance.
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nonymine:

I worked at Sasol SA for x years Bra, enough time to understand the nuance that holds that society, you can't say the same for Naija. So I know man grin

What is BEE
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by Angelcoco: 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Austine1212:

What is BEE
you people didn't get black economic program after apartheid ended?
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 16, 2019
Austine1212:

What is BEE
My cut off is not 30%, stupid question
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 16, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
you write a lot of stuff and most of it is without substance.
You're entitled to your opinion
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by zhike: 10:49am On Dec 17, 2019
Below development happened after 1994:

They are building Africa 's tallest building - leonardo tower.
They built Sandton from scratch after they won democracy.
They built world's larger coal fired power station last year (medupi and kusile)
They built africa's first bullet train - gautrain.
they built best freeway roads
They built world cup stadiums
they built largest telescope in the world - meerkat
South african govt official are not going outside the country for medical purposes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: Igboho’s Wife, Monarchs Arrive Beninoise Court As Sitting Resume (Pics / Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) / Ex-abia Gov Sets Up Varsity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.