Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do (5565 Views)

Naira Crisis: Emefiele Discloses Why Currency Redesign Policy Is Failing / Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / Why The APC Is Failing In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by SarkinYarki: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
You Nigerians are funny!!!!! You wake up and vote anachrones like Buhari into power and then turn around and ask what Nigeria is doing wrong grin grin. Nigeria is practising kakistocracy which is when a society depends on its worst people to lead it and tilll we stop that Nigeria can't move forward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by Horus(m): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
agbangam:
Oga is simply the high population of white folks in majority of their decision making body. Remove the white men frm SA and see how SA will be like their neighbour Zimbabwe cool

Stop your inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by dignity33: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
Princewill1:
The Whites in SA should run a comparison with their European brothers. After all they are not even Africans originally.

When you want to do a comparison among Africans be specific.

Ever since they left since 1994, corruption is now the order of the day in SA

yes South Africa can easily compared with many European countries and will defeat them base on development except of some western Europe . I have traveled to some country in Europe and can testify that to you not hear say.

4 Likes

Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by IronGalaxy: 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
Austine1212:

Pretty lazy

Inferior mindset

When someone said nigerians fear white people i didn'tdidn't believe but that guy proved it right
it's a tired argument that also reeks of an inferiority complex, Rwanda had many years of wars and I've yet to hear them using that as an excuse, look at how they're moving in the right direction. Nigerians on the other hand are attributing their lack of progress to the absence of whites..in this century! It's laughable really

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by Princewill1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
dignity33:
my friend can you please stop being childish and be matured . South Africa since black rule from 1994 has development more than Nigeria since independent, South Africa never stop new innovation competing with western European countries if you don't know anything about South Africa pls kindly keep quite.
Have you ever came across the word "precedent" before?

Every developed nation in the world today including USA had person(s) who set the precedent for them.

Without the white setting the standard,SA would have been another chad today
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by IronGalaxy: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
majamajic:

u Don't know anything about South , they only have a better government , individually they behave like idiots
and how do Nigerians act the world over that had made them so unwelcome in many countries? I'll wait
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by IronGalaxy: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Princewill1:

Every developed nation in the world today including USA had person(s) who set the precedent for them.

and yet the likes of Kenya, Botswana, Mauritius etc are not Chad. Your whole argument is fallacious. When South Africa was developed , the natives weren't exactly folding their arms
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by IronGalaxy: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
zhike:

Individual they behave like animals - serious?
Do they kill each other in the name of tribalism?
do they capture school girls?
do they have rebel problem?
exactly!
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by IronGalaxy: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
Angelcoco:

don't mind them. Nigerian men have inferiority complex
I notice this everyday
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by dignity33: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
Princewill1:

stop the work of BMO it wouldn't help you. Follow your conscience doing so can set example for progress to come. Case close
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by Princewill1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
dignity33:
yes South Africa can easily compared with many European countries and will defeat them base on development except of some western Europe . I have traveled to some country in Europe and can testify that to you not hear say.
Those that made the developments happen in SA are Europeans who migrated to SA. Thats my point. Not the primitive black Zulus taking the glory for another man's labor.
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by soilsista(f): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lol I'm waiting for the other oyinbo worshippers and self-appointed HIV/AIDS statisticians to come and derail what could be a positive thread.

1 Like

Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by IronGalaxy: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
Princewill1:
The Whites in SA should run a comparison with their European brothers. After all they are not even Africans originally.

i advise you to read up on South African history as it is clear you're clueless about the country, the Apartheid regime was very very corrupt.

You think blacks introduced corruption to SA, because your beloved whites are angles right?

Inferiority complex at play again

1 Like

Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by IronGalaxy: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Princewill1:
Those that made the developments happen in SA are Europeans who migrated to SA. Thats my point. Not the primitive black Zulus taking the glory for another man's labor.
typical Nigerian reasoning

Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
Princewill1:

White south african didn't leave, why would they even leave SA is their home

3 Likes

Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by soilsista(f): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
and yet the likes of Kenya, Botswana, Mauritius etc are not Chad. Your whole argument is fallacious.When South Africa was developed , the natives weren't exactly folding their arms
We keep saying this!
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by IronGalaxy: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
Princewill1:
primitive is people who believe killing others for organs will make them rich.

Btw, not everyone on SA in Zulu, there also Tswana people and it's not by mistake that Botswana is also a sophisticated country

1 Like

Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by IronGalaxy: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
soilsista:

We keep saying this!
it's because they use envy to reason not logic
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
zhike:
Yesterday a South African won miss Universe.
This year they won a bid to host Netball world cup.
This year they won rugby world cup trophy.
They are building Africa 's tallest building - leonardo tower.
They build Sandton from scratch after they won democracy.
They built world's larger coal fired power station last year (medupi and kusile)
They built africa's first bullet train - gautrain.
they hosted soccer world cup.
they hosted cricket world cup
they hosted rugby world cup.
they built largert telescope in the world - meerkat
South africa govt official are not going outside the country for medical purposes

Nigeria has great plans but they fail to execute, for example eko atlantic city

South Africa's Phumelela Mapukata won the 2019 Mr. Deaf World competition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by zhike: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
SimDan95:
They hold their God damned leader accountable for every dime, that's why corruption eased a little bit and moves the people in power to work and build their nation.

But u see we in Nigeria are fantastically corrupt, we youths rather hide behind our phones and social media calling for reform. we are such a tribalistic small reasoned bunch while we are busy hating on each other those in office are busy looting our future away.

It's so bad that some of our youths and elders celebrate failure and mediocrity,( like that dead meat seller).

Tell me how do u want progress while we sold our hands and watch them play god over us.

Lalasticlala give us more patronage to this topic by gracing it to front page, we must have sense by force.

kiss the bitter truth

*drops pen*

I really like what you just said
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by zhike: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
SatanTheDevil:
The influence of foreign investors in South Africa is the major reason behind her development, the country have more whites than any other African country, just like the west, Europeans will always develop anywhere they find themselves.

South african govt is ran by african people my dear. african people are behind all those development.
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by zhike: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
agbangam:
Oga is simply the high population of white folks in majority of their decision making body. Remove the white men frm SA and see how SA will be like their neighbour Zimbabwe cool

My dear you are joking. is your fellow african who are behind those development.
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by zhike: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
zuchyblink:
Nigeria is busy fighting Igbos

that is the reason why there is no development in Nigeria.
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by IronGalaxy: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Austine1212:

South Africa's Phumelela Mapukata won the 2019 Mr. Deaf World competition.
it's because of whites bro don't even go there grin
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by zhike: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
majamajic:

I was not alive some time last 3 months I think , if u are still looking for example

you are talking about the past tense, below is currently happening in Nigeria:

is it? And this is coming from the land of Boko Haram? Ritual killings capital, 2nd country in the world in open defecation, 2nd country in the world in child marriages, legendary scammers, drug traffickers, human traffickers etc look yourself in the mirror, there's a reason many countries can't tolerate Nigerians
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by eagleu: 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
zhike:
They built world's larger coal fired power station last year (medupi and kusile)
South africa govt official are not going outside the country for medical purposes

Nigeria has great plans but they fail to execute, for example eko atlantic city

No Fulani hold on SA.
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Let see them grab the lands back from the whites lol. Then we'll know who's responsible and who owns the lands. All this blacks did what and what will disappear quickly. F*cking kids
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
it's because of whites bro don't even go there grin

Lol
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by zhike: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
dignity33:
Thank you OP but the major reason we are lacking behind is tribalism our politician used it to divid us why they are busy United on looting our common wealth take for instance Tinubu many Yoruba people will vote for him than voting for a saint from Hausa or Igbo likewise others such are not in South. South Africa don't know what is tribal politice and is even against there law to campaign using ethnicity as a weapon. The average Nigeria citizens don't know what it take to be Nationalistic a South Africa citizen will die for his country to be good how many Nigeria will do that instead he will said is because is not igboman there why you didn't protest when Gej was there while he is suffering and protecting the person who don't care if he live and so called politician will go medical aid abroad, all his children abroad and he didn't even see money sending his children to university or secondary school. South Africa paid every elderly person from 65yr every month equvelent of N40,000 new born baby to 18yrs equvelent of N10,000 free medical to any including non citizen, free education to grade 12 I.e Secondary school. Yet they never complain of not having money to execute governmental infrastructure. The day Nigeria do away tribalism and see national interest above any thing that is our beginning of transformation to good governance.

You are very right my dear. children at primary school and secondary school they get free lunch every school day in South Africa. orphan children are getting govt grant in SA. Poor people are getting free houses in SA.
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
So SAcans are opening threads on nairaland now? grin Inferiority complex
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by zhike: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Angelcoco:

don't mind them. Nigerian men have inferiority complex

I agree with you
Re: What Is South Africa Doing Right, That Nigeria Is Failing To Do by zhike: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
Princewill1:
Pls separate the developments brought in by white South Africans with that of Black South Africans and compare Nigeria's development with that of Black South Africans to see the difference.

That black South Africans were the last set of black community that was freed by white colonists shows the rate of backwardness and primitivity among them.

That the majority of developments in SA are white development and a black South African is busy here trolling Nigerians with developmental inputs of their apartheid sworn enemies confirms my earlier assertion about their primitivity and inferiority complex

below achievements happened after 1994:
They built reavaya brt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

65% Of Containers Berthing In Nigeria End Up In Southeast – NIWA / My Biafran Passport Without Visas Took Me To: / Ooni Preaches Unity Among Yoruba Leaders For Yorubaland's Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.