Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

What Does She Really Want From Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Really Want From Me? (3821 Views)

What Did She Really Want? / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Really Want From Me? by kendological(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Guys I have this girl who told me she has a boyfriend, when I invited her first to my place, I am not a rich guy, but I pay my bills.

I didn't ask her to be my girlfriend but I make erotic moves to her, she told me she has a boyfriend but she always comes to my place if I invite her, she has been resisting my sexual moves, not even a kiss, seems she likes some force.

She makes a few monetary demands, but she is not very demanding, I like her but I am very ready to dump her if she doesn't want me.
Physically and in appearance I am great.

The last time we had an issue when she walked out on me, I equally walked away, she called to apologize and I shunned her for one week she called accusing me of dumping her, even after she has apologized to me.

Our situation ship abi relationship is not even defined, she likes making body contact with me, even in public, pulling my long beard, licking or biting my ear(can creepy atimes) feels very free with me, but won't let me Bleep her. She always comes to my work place, even if I ignore her. she defends me against people who told her that I don't have money, like a brother, I have personally seen it.

She's a 24 year old beautiful lady, hardworking. I like her and I know that if I find my footing financially I will keep her permanently, she's a wife spec.
I don't think she's a virgin, I asked her she said her former boyfriend who she really loved tried penetration that it was very painful and unsuccessful.
She comes to my place, cooks cleans and even wash the utensils after cooking.

I am not desperate for sex (I can always get it elsewhere) relationship or marriage. I don't give her much, I don't want to invest in a hopeless affair.
She said yesterday that if I marry her is this how I will be treating her?(because I no send her) I told her that I cannot be doing giveaway, because I am a man of little means

Guys what do you think she wants from me?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by Zonefree(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Two unserious homo sapiens!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by Charleys: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
She wants love

3 Likes

Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by Godada(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2022

Don't enter a relationship with a woman who gives mixed signals and who don't seem to know what she wants

31 Likes

Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by Chris2863(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
grin if you ask me, nah who I go ask (in Omowunmi voice)

1 Like

Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by virginprincess(f): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Mtcheeeeew
Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by marlow1962(m): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Trust me, that gal is trying to save you from entering a big mess.
She’s makes body contacts but doesn’t want to fvk ( haha what a joke)

1 Like

Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by Ehinjuola: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lol
Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by LogicBomb8: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Your soul
Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by Badhguy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Please the day she will allow you to enter. Please try as much as you can not to drown.
That penetration story she told you is a big lie.
I repeat try not to drown the day she finally accept to bleep you.
THANKS,
Yours sincerely,
Badhguy.

8 Likes

Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by Fxzboyz: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
She a ho

1 Like

Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by Vinnie2000(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hehehe..

OP doesn't know he is a side cock or Spare battery to this Babe!.

She is in a distance relationship and just needs a guy around.

I see her going to her Man soon.

I see OP desperately trying to reach her 4 one fvck@least.

I see her rejecting OP's calls and blocking him on social media.

I see him crying bitterly, saying 'Nigerian girls are useless' on NL romance section.

This i have seen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by Kayberg: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Zonefree:

With one homo habillis behind the curtain thinking he has a girlfriend somewhere, if truly she has one as she claimed…

1 Like

Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by Slynation(m): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
I think she is in a better position to answer your question...!!

1 Like

Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by Streett: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
Shawty indirectly craves a straight up sweaty rough disrespectful mischievous Gangsta Dogpound..

Y’all finna get more confuse than ever though !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by Quicksilver14: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
1. She's making you wait for sex. (Common if there's some other guy in the picture).
2. You seem like a very smart guy and if you can't debunk this situation, in all honesty, I think you just found a rare gem.
3. My advice, don't settle with her, yet, allow her keep helping you with your home. Play safe and time will tell her real intentions.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by kendological(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Badhguy:
Please the day she will allow you to enter. Please try as much as you can not to drown.
That penetration story she told you is a big lie.
I repeat try not to drown the day she finally accept to bleep you.
THANKS,
Yours sincerely,
Badhguy.

I never believed that for once, but I am struggling to stay open minded.
Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
If you date her, hope you know she will also be doing this with another guy too? I mean the whole thing she’s doing with you, and the way she touches you, she will do it with another guy too when both of you are in a relationship

kendological:
Guys I have this girl who told me she has a boyfriend, when I invited her first to my place, I am not a rich guy, but I pay my bills.

I didn't ask her to be my girlfriend but I make erotic moves to her, she told me she has a boyfriend but she always comes to my place if I invite her, she has been resisting my sexual moves, not even a kiss, seems she likes some force.

She makes a few monetary demands, but she is not very demanding, I like her but I am very ready to dump her if she doesn't want me.
Physically and in appearance I am great.

The last time we had an issue when she walked out on me, I equally walked away, she called to apologize and I shunned her for one week she called accusing me of dumping her, even after she has apologized to me.

Our situation ship abi relationship is not even defined, she likes making body contact with me, even in public, pulling my long beard, licking or biting my ear(can creepy atimes) feels very free with me, but won't let me Bleep her. She always comes to my work place, even if I ignore her. she defends me against people who told her that I don't have money, like a brother, I have personally seen it.

She's a 24 year old beautiful lady, hardworking. I like her and I know that if I find my footing financially I will keep her permanently, she's a wife spec.
I don't think she's a virgin, I asked her she said her former boyfriend who she really loved tried penetration that it was very painful and unsuccessful.
She comes to my place, cooks cleans and even wash the utensils after cooking.

I am not desperate for sex (I can always get it elsewhere) relationship or marriage. I don't give her much, I don't want to invest in a hopeless affair.
She said yesterday that if I marry her is this how I will be treating her?(because I no send her) I told her that I cannot be doing giveaway, because I am a man of little means

Guys what do you think she wants from me?

1 Like

Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by kendological(m): 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Hehehe..

OP doesn't know he is a side cock or Spare battery to this Babe!.

She is in a distance relationship and just needs a guy around.

I see her going to her Man soon.

I see OP desperately trying to reach her 4 one fvck@least.

I see her rejecting OP's calls and blocking him on social media.

I see him crying bitterly, saying 'Nigerian girls are useless' on NL romance section.

This i have seen.

Sorry you're predicting from your ignorant mindset, I am far above such reactions, I am not sex starved by any means, I want a healthy relationship only if she is willing. If she is not willing I will just let her be.
But I also wonder why she won't go away when I ignore her. I don't even know how to shun her, she is the one calling me and visiting, I am trying to be civil even if we are not sex partners.

You may be right about her, but you're very wrong about me.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by kernniejay(m): 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
I think she wants to be sure of what you want first. She is not sure whether you want marriage or only sex.

3 Likes

Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by kendological(m): 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
If you date her, hope you know she will also be doing this with another guy too? I mean the whole thing she’s doing with you, and the way she touches you, she will do it with another guy too when both of you are in a relationship

I am even suspecting she is not even in any relationship, we live one street apart, and she's carefree in coming to my place, holding me in public, putting her hand in my pocket while we walk in public, but as a human I cannot be sure.
Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by kendological(m): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
kernniejay:
I think she wants to be sure of what you want first. She is not sure whether you want marriage or only sex.
I suspected this, if she is willing to be loyal and content with me, I will marry her. But I am also confused about her intentions towards me, and I don't think I am in good financial state to raise children, but I can keep a loyal, woman who is willing to plan and settle with me.

I wanted to tell her about my intentions before, but I was sceptic and unsure of her love for me, and her willingness to settle for me(beyond sex). Do I start making her know?
Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by Michelle70(m): 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Zonefree:
one is homo sapiens that other is lezo sapiens
Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by Tbaba001: 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
With all due disrespect YOU ARE MAD, she says she has a boyfriend bu stillt comes to your house even after you made sexual advances at her which she turns down but proceeds to seduce you by licking/sucking your ear.. This is my opinion, she is trying to use you to get money off you and you are too stupid to see that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by jeromestarks: 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeeew
Your gender indecisiveness and aimlessness shock you right.
No wonder girls don't keep girls as friends for too long.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by Sucre6: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
Try inviting another girl to your house, let her see the girl, that's when you will know if she truly love you and want something with you, or she just want to be doing you what my people call Ononso Erugi aka meaning it's very close yet unreachableee, meaning u fit see but u no go fit touch, fvck your feelings grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by kernniejay(m): 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
kendological:

I suspected this, if she is willing to be loyal and content with me, I will marry her. But I am also confused about her intentions towards me, and I don't think I am in good financial state to raise children, but I can keep a loyal, woman who is willing to plan and settle with me.

I wanted to tell her about my intentions before, but I was sceptic and unsure of her love for me, and her willingness to settle for me(beyond sex). Do I start making her know?
If she ticks all your boxes for a dream wife, make your intention known to her. However, you must be emotionally strong incase she totally declines your proposal.

3 Likes

Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by virginprincess(f): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
jeromestarks:

You gender indecisiveness and aimlessness shock you right.
No wonder girls don't keep girls as friends for too long.
Leave me alone,i don't know what you are talking about .
Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by extol1(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
This op is unserious person, why would you mention her age and you didnt mention your. What kind of injustice is this?
Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by kendological(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
kernniejay:

If she ticks all your boxes for a dream wife, make your intention known to her. However, you must be emotionally strong incase she totally declines your proposal.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by kendological(m): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tbaba001:
With all due disrespect YOU ARE MAD, she says she has a boyfriend bu stillt comes to your house even after you made sexual advances at her which she turns down but proceeds to seduce you by licking/sucking your ear.. This is my opinion, she is trying to use you to get money off you and you are too stupid to see that

grin shocked cheesy who offend you?
Try to be a bit sensible.
If you're right about her, then she's wasting her time, read my post again, I don't pick money and I don't spend foolishly.
Look in my business place there are in better financial standing,men who have told her "you settled for a poor guy", who have wooed her and she told them that I am better than them.
People call her my wife, many think we're making out, that's why I chose to take it slow, as sex isn't even my primary interest.
Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by kendological(m): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
Charleys:
She wants love

Thanks, I hope so. Because I really do love her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Watch. Has relationship In Nigeria Degraded So Bad? / Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? / What Will You Do If Ur Girlfrd Said She's A Virgin Nd U Find Out She's Not!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.