Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears (45703 Views)

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by sotall(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2019
Ok
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Sar96: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2019
Boarder closure causing wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by tuskers: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2019
Its a shame on our society
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Conceptman: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2019
This country don tire me sef, this little boy has right to proper education and life but the government has failed woefully.

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by ikorodureporta: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2019
cheesy N50k

that's why dem dey tell children - beware of strangers

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Kapilta(m): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2019
Make una dey stay una homestate una region, una no dey hear.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Rubyventures: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

See you, some dey pick bottle to survive. Some go round to clean while some go round to beg. I have a 14 year old in my house as I type. He stopped me on the road begging for money and I asked him what he wanted money for, he said to eat. I was too afraid to give him my money so I took him to a road side canteen not too far from where I was having meeting. I told the food vendor to give him food whatever he wants and I paid. Still I was disturbed in my spirit. I didn't like the way he's looking so tattard and dirty. I questioned him while he was eating. I asked for his parents, he said his mom is late and his dad is in Ibadan. He ran away from his village because his step mom was maltreating him bla bla bla. I asked him where he lives, he said he sleeps in a bus. He waits for the bus driver to return from work at night and then he sleeps. So I asked him if he gets a job, will he work? He said yes. After his food, I told a guy in my church to go to where the boy says he sleeps at night to meet the bus driver for confirmation. Also the boy has his father and maternal uncle number which I collected. The bus driver confirmed that the boy do sleep in his bus at night and he was only using that to help him. I spoke to the bus driver. I called the boy Father, he said he was tired of the boy. He was sent to Islamic school, he refused to learn. He was asked to learn a hand work, he won't stay. So they got tired of him and don't care how he lives his life. I spoke to his maternal uncle, he said the boy mother is late and he is a poor man, he can't cater for the boy.
Anyway I took the boy home to our family house. Got him soap, sponge, towel to clean up, ask a boy in the compound to take him to the barber to cut his hair. Took one of my brothers clothes and gave to him.I took his before and after photos. I cleaned him up so my family members won't be scared of him or his looks rather. To cut the long story short, he is with us now. I took him to a government school, paid for his name to come out or what is it called, but considering where he was coming from and wouldn't want him to be polluted again, I took him to a private school not above my budget for him.

Now do you know if this boy had stayed too long on the street, even a day longer, he could fall into the hands of bad boys who will recruit, welcome him to Lagos and train him for their evil assignment.
That was all what I thought of that made me take the big risk of housing a total stranger. I didn't want him to fall into the wrong hands and even if he had, I was ready to get him rehabilitated.
And oh I went to the orphanage home but I was told they don't admit anyhow bla bla bla and someone will be going to Ibadan soon to know his father house.

That little boy up there could be a victim.
Street kids who grew up becoming somebody can relate to the story up.
It's very possible my dear...

May the God continue to bless you for your selflessness.

7 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by foreshore(m): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Nigerian writer, Richard Henshaw, has shared the story of how a little boy was innocently used to defraud a shop owner in Lagos state earlier today December 9th. Richard who shared photos of the little boy, wrote;

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2078841475551713&id=100002776410326

Thank God for using you to save that innocent boy. No one deserves to be killed no matter the amount involved expecially when innocent

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by adebopo: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

See you, some dey pick bottle to survive. Some go round to clean while some go round to beg. I have a 14 year old in my house as I type. He stopped me on the road begging for money and I asked him what he wanted money for, he said to eat. I was too afraid to give him my money so I took him to a road side canteen not too far from where I was having meeting. I told the food vendor to give him food whatever he wants and I paid. Still I was disturbed in my spirit. I didn't like the way he's looking so tattard and dirty. I questioned him while he was eating. I asked for his parents, he said his mom is late and his dad is in Ibadan. He ran away from his village because his step mom was maltreating him bla bla bla. I asked him where he lives, he said he sleeps in a bus. He waits for the bus driver to return from work at night and then he sleeps. So I asked him if he gets a job, will he work? He said yes. After his food, I told a guy in my church to go to where the boy says he sleeps at night to meet the bus driver for confirmation. Also the boy has his father and maternal uncle number which I collected. The bus driver confirmed that the boy do sleep in his bus at night and he was only using that to help him. I spoke to the bus driver. I called the boy Father, he said he was tired of the boy. He was sent to Islamic school, he refused to learn. He was asked to learn a hand work, he won't stay. So they got tired of him and don't care how he lives his life. I spoke to his maternal uncle, he said the boy mother is late and he is a poor man, he can't cater for the boy.
Anyway I took the boy home to our family house. Got him soap, sponge, towel to clean up, ask a boy in the compound to take him to the barber to cut his hair. Took one of my brothers clothes and gave to him.I took his before and after photos. I cleaned him up so my family members won't be scared of him or his looks rather. To cut the long story short, he is with us now. I took him to a government school, paid for his name to come out or what is it called, but considering where he was coming from and wouldn't want him to be polluted again, I took him to a private school not above my budget for him.

Now do you know if this boy had stayed too long on the street, even a day longer, he could fall into the hands of bad boys who will recruit, welcome him to Lagos and train him for their evil assignment.
That was all what I thought of that made me take the big risk of housing a total stranger. I didn't want him to fall into the wrong hands and even if he had, I was ready to get him rehabilitated.
And oh I went to the orphanage home but I was told they don't admit anyhow bla bla bla and someone will be going to Ibadan soon to know his father house.

God bless you

9 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Kapilta(m): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2019
Sar96:
Boarder closure causing wahala
afi boarder noni.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by BlackfireX: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2019
Chai....

Buhari have made a common #5,000 naira bag of rice, to become a gold.

Did the boy's parent voted for APC

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by wabbyland(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2019
I swear these story is exactly what happened to me some years ago. In my case, I was coming from school and a man asked for direction to buy iced water, which I did. And after buying it he asked for where to buy rice(uncooked) and I still did. Then everything happened like magic. When he collected the bags of rice, the well-cut cartons, and the inexplicable sleep all happened like magic. I believe the boy is innocent

4 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by armadeo(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2019
This is a lie.

This boy on the streets and he doesn't have sense. One day on the streets is enough to make you realise the streets aint got your back.

The joy who released the rice tonics an idiot. Why not just wait for the cash to come which one is leave my brother here.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by NwsBoy: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2019
Kapilta:
Make una dey stay una homestate una region, una no dey hear.

What if hunger want to kill them there...
Will they not go and hustle?
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Rolex66: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2019
soberdrunk:
A "12 years old" street boy that picks carton to sell on the street is = 25 years old in civilised country age. I can say with 98% certainty that this boy is far from innocent, this is a well planned scam...... angry

The way people jump to conclusion. Take heed that you would not be judged hastily and wrongly too.

3 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

God bless you for your good heart. but i no support the gej rubbish u put 4 ur status. only criminals want gej. irony of life truly
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2019
soberdrunk:
A "12 years old" street boy that picks carton to sell on the street is = 25 years old in civilised country age. I can say with 98% certainty that this boy is far from innocent, this is a well planned scam...... angry

Rubbish post.

U made no sense @ all.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by AreaFada2: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

God bless you and your family sir. You might just have saved a young life, saved many from being victims of bank robbery, armed robbery or one chance scam.

There's no telling how much the merciless polluting effects of the street can badly shape a street child. Yet there are many individuals who can easily cater for 10 street kids but won't.

7 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by smogup: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

You're blessed. More grease to your elbow.

6 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by NwsBoy: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2019
grin grin
Thank God say I dey airport...Bye bye to u people
This country don tire me sad

grin .....Warrrrrrrrrrrrri....here I come..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Rubbiish(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2019
This is pure f00lishness on the part of d seller
Why release two bag of rice without payment?

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2019
Yustash001:
When I travelled to the north and I saw the way these almanjiris are suffering
I had to thank Allah for giving me this type of life and my parents too for knowing their responsibility to take care of me as their child....

Even if Na garri and kulikuli we dey drink..
You still wake and see someone to rub your head saying "take it my son, one day he go better"
u live ur children suffering and concentrate on another region kids. ur head dey roll backwards
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Deejaygold(m): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by April4th(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2019
Oblongata:
This is an old trick in the book, usually, the child is innocent grin

You’re 100% right, very old trick. Similar happened to me way way back, when the N1 Naira note still has great and significant value.

5 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by klassd(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

It's a big risk you took, God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by teniolav: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2019
soberdrunk:
he was used mugun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Policewoman On The Run After Killing Her Lover Colleague (Photos) / Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) / Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.