Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears (45669 Views)

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by bolanto24(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

See you, some dey pick bottle to survive. Some go round to clean while some go round to beg. I have a 14 year old in my house as I type. He stopped me on the road begging for money and I asked him what he wanted money for, he said to eat. I was too afraid to give him my money so I took him to a road side canteen not too far from where I was having meeting. I told the food vendor to give him food whatever he wants and I paid. Still I was disturbed in my spirit. I didn't like the way he's looking so tattard and dirty. I questioned him while he was eating. I asked for his parents, he said his mom is late and his dad is in Ibadan. He ran away from his village because his step mom was maltreating him bla bla bla. I asked him where he lives, he said he sleeps in a bus. He waits for the bus driver to return from work at night and then he sleeps. So I asked him if he gets a job, will he work? He said yes. After his food, I told a guy in my church to go to where the boy says he sleeps at night to meet the bus driver for confirmation. Also the boy has his father and maternal uncle number which I collected. The bus driver confirmed that the boy do sleep in his bus at night and he was only using that to help him. I spoke to the bus driver. I called the boy Father, he said he was tired of the boy. He was sent to Islamic school, he refused to learn. He was asked to learn a hand work, he won't stay. So they got tired of him and don't care how he lives his life. I spoke to his maternal uncle, he said the boy mother is late and he is a poor man, he can't cater for the boy.
Anyway I took the boy home to our family house. Got him soap, sponge, towel to clean up, ask a boy in the compound to take him to the barber to cut his hair. Took one of my brothers clothes and gave to him.I took his before and after photos. I cleaned him up so my family members won't be scared of him or his looks rather. To cut the long story short, he is with us now. I took him to a government school, paid for his name to come out or what is it called, but considering where he was coming from and wouldn't want him to be polluted again, I took him to a private school not above my budget for him.

Now do you know if this boy had stayed too long on the street, even a day longer, he could fall into the hands of bad boys who will recruit, welcome him to Lagos and train him for their evil assignment.
That was all what I thought of that made me take the big risk of housing a total stranger. I didn't want him to fall into the wrong hands and even if he had, I was ready to get him rehabilitated.
And oh I went to the orphanage home but I was told they don't admit anyhow bla bla bla and someone will be going to Ibadan soon to know his father house.

That little boy up there could be a victim.
Street kids who grew up becoming somebody can relate to the story up.
It's very possible my dear...

So inspiring, good people truly exists. God bless you greatly.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Southbeach: 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
Reading this story just made me teary...

That boy is innocent and oblivious of what went down cuz i was a victim of this scheme and i can never forget my ordeal.

These bastards strike towards the festive season, abt the same time with mine.

I was an apprentice at an ART&SIGN store i attended everyday after school, in jss2 tho.
This scruffy looking man walked in to make enquires on stickers for 100souvniers and a banner. After much discussion with my boss, they both agreed i go with him to go get the samples which he mentioned was just down the road.
Before i knew what was happening ehn, we were both on a bike to only God knows where, but i know im very far from where he picked me from. Apapa Rd - Alagomeji to be precise.

To cut my long story short sha, I WAS USED AS DEPOSIT FOR A FULL BAG OF RICE.

Thinking back to that moment, I'm always full of praises for not getting lynched for a crime i know nothing about.

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by LabDNA: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
The money the criminal made from the bag of rice will it last forever? Will it make him a billionaire? Nope.

He will try it again elsewhere till he runs out of luck, get caught and probably get lynched.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by raphy(m): 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
I knw the tribe that are into this ,
They once use my kid brother in this scam when he was much younger like 11yrs.a pregnant woman took him to a shop to buy baby cloth and scam tge the shop owner same way they naratte it up there but back then phones was not in vogue.

It happens in apapa kingsway market i was much younger too like 15yrs.but my brain was very sharp .
I was hustling in that market
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Legendguru: 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
Oh
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Mylovelife: 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

See you, some dey pick bottle to survive. Some go round to clean while some go round to beg. I have a 14 year old in my house as I type. He stopped me on the road begging for money and I asked him what he wanted money for, he said to eat. I was too afraid to give him my money so I took him to a road side canteen not too far from where I was having meeting. I told the food vendor to give him food whatever he wants and I paid. Still I was disturbed in my spirit. I didn't like the way he's looking so tattard and dirty. I questioned him while he was eating. I asked for his parents, he said his mom is late and his dad is in Ibadan. He ran away from his village because his step mom was maltreating him bla bla bla. I asked him where he lives, he said he sleeps in a bus. He waits for the bus driver to return from work at night and then he sleeps. So I asked him if he gets a job, will he work? He said yes. After his food, I told a guy in my church to go to where the boy says he sleeps at night to meet the bus driver for confirmation. Also the boy has his father and maternal uncle number which I collected. The bus driver confirmed that the boy do sleep in his bus at night and he was only using that to help him. I spoke to the bus driver. I called the boy Father, he said he was tired of the boy. He was sent to Islamic school, he

God bless you. This really made me weep.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Christmasdon(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mehn people are really suffering, oh mine, i was heading to a place , and i see women begging with their 2 to 3 children of with their hand plaited hair, resting under the heat sunlight and i shook down my head watching directly to the tip of my shoe toes. and i ask myself while walking to a shop mall, what could be the fate of this kids begging and recieving alms together with their moms. oh mine and i wept. and i gave them the money equal for a bus moving and shouting Along. when i entered a bus going home. the driver gave me back my money that he had no change to give me , i said wot , i had to give him the green money which is not upto the said amount which i had on my back pocket. and i blessed him for that. and i came down from his cab THINKING ABOUT GOD.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

See you, some dey pick bottle to survive. Some go round to clean while some go round to beg. I have a 14 year old in my house as I type. He stopped me on the road begging for money and I asked him what he wanted money for, he said to eat. I was too afraid to give him my money so I took him to a road side canteen not too far from where I was having meeting. I told the food vendor to give him food whatever he wants and I paid. Still I was disturbed in my spirit. I didn't like the way he's looking so tattard and dirty. I questioned him while he was eating. I asked for his parents, he said his mom is late and his dad is in Ibadan. He ran away from his village because his step mom was maltreating him bla bla bla. I asked him where he lives, he said he sleeps in a bus. He waits for the bus driver to return from work at night and then he sleeps. So I asked him if he gets a job, will he work? He said yes. After his food, I told a guy in my church to go to where the boy says he sleeps at night to meet the bus driver for confirmation. Also the boy has his father and maternal uncle number which I collected. The bus driver confirmed that the boy do sleep in his bus at night and he was only using that to help him. I spoke to the bus driver. I called the boy Father, he said he was tired of the boy. He was sent to Islamic school, he refused to learn. He was asked to learn a hand work, he won't stay. So they got tired of him and don't care how he lives his life. I spoke to his maternal uncle, he said the boy mother is late and he is a poor man, he can't cater for the boy.
Anyway I took the boy home to our family house. Got him soap, sponge, towel to clean up, ask a boy in the compound to take him to the barber to cut his hair. Took one of my brothers clothes and gave to him.I took his before and after photos. I cleaned him up so my family members won't be scared of him or his looks rather. To cut the long story short, he is with us now. I took him to a government school, paid for his name to come out or what is it called, but considering where he was coming from and wouldn't want him to be polluted again, I took him to a private school not above my budget for him.

Now do you know if this boy had stayed too long on the street, even a day longer, he could fall into the hands of bad boys who will recruit, welcome him to Lagos and train him for their evil assignment.
That was all what I thought of that made me take the big risk of housing a total stranger. I didn't want him to fall into the wrong hands and even if he had, I was ready to get him rehabilitated.
And oh I went to the orphanage home but I was told they don't admit anyhow bla bla bla and someone will be going to Ibadan soon to know his father house.

People will go to their church, mosque or shrine to ask for the One they serve to come and transform the society. But how many of them ask to be used as instruments to create a positive change? Abi will their creator come down and do everything for them?

Jesus implied that if you say you only love your friends and hate your enemies, there is no special thing you are doing. Same goes to those who think they are setting a record by just caring for their offspring and abandoning those who have no parents to care for them.

What I am trying to say is that you have the spirit of God in you even if you don't feel it. Please, continue to be His instrument. Not every body has the rare quality of allowing that. They see what they can change and decide to look the other way.

You are rare and God knows it.

Remain blessed.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
koyyes:

People will go to their church, mosque or shrine to ask for the One they serve to come and transform the society. But how many of them ask to be used as instruments to create a positive change? Abi will their creator come down and do everything for them?

Jesus implied that if you say you only love your friends and hate your enemies, there is no special thing you are doing. Same goes to those who think they are setting a record by just caring for their offspring and abandoning those who have no parents to care for them.

What I am trying to say is that you have the spirit of God in you even if you don't feel it. Please, continue to be His instrument. Not every body has the rare quality of allowing that. They see what they can change and decide to look the other way.

You are rare and God knows it.

Remain blessed.

Thank you Sir
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mylovelife:

God bless you. This really made me weep.

Amen...
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
bolanto24:

So inspiring, good people truly exists. God bless you greatly.

Amen
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by tabithaola(f): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

God bless you richly sir for allowing God make you a blessing to that innocent boy. Your post moved me to tears and my prayer is that you'll find help before you are in need of one. Keep fulfilling sir.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
youngchopper:

May God bless you sir!
This will surely inspire me!
GOD PLS REOMVE 1 YEAR OF MY LIFE AND ADD TO THIS MAN'S OWN AMEN

Smile...
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
jabolo:

People, see. "Her boy Seun".

She is playing the mother's role with pride. She has thrown herself into this role and her gifts will be repaid with interest. The pride you feel when someone you mentor achieves something is unquantifiable, trust me.

Her life is set to be enriched with each milestone - imagine at Seun's wedding sef? She will dance tire.

God continue to bless this woman, and anyone else inspired to do same.

Amen Thank you
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by sylve11: 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
hmmm. cool
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Bahddo(m): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
Birdeyeview:
i can remember how my parent always gave us strict warnings when it comes to festive period especially during the 'ember' months..
These are times when the wicked and evil minded people steal, kidnap, exploit, dupe and kill innocent people for some selfish interest...
well it's quite unfortunate and disheartening that the little boy was at the wrong place at the wrong time.(unforseen occurences befall us all in one way or another)

these are merely part of the pangs of distress we encounter knowing fully well we live in the time of the end.
you are so JW grin
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Birdeyeview: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
Bahddo:
you are so JW grin
How do you guess so right?
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
To see that little boy crying is heart-breaking.
I want to say more...but will just "zip my lips".
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Bahddo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
Birdeyeview:

How do you guess so right?
I didn't guess. Knowing things is my hobby cool
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Muscholes(f): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

This almost made me cry,God bless you for your kind heart sir!!!
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Muscholes:
This almost made me cry,God bless you for your kind heart sir!!!

Amen.
I'm ma...

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Birdeyeview: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
Bahddo:
I didn't guess. Knowing things is my hobby cool

I see!!
u probably got to know due to the phrases i used...
are you one?
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by ebullient19(f): 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
Minor's are used because there's a probability that they will forgiven if caught
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
This Dangerous, desparate, heartless and careless act, just for 2 bags of Rice? i mean, its it that bad? in Nigeria? My children Throw Away plates of food Everyday. And this poor child is put in So much Distress because of Rice?

Perhaps Nigerians should Start Eating Potatoes Instead
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
What kinda Shop keeper Accepts Humans inplace of money? Foolish i must say. When he bought the bags of rice in His shop, Did he deposit his child/children?

eventually the Shop keeper would end up with A warehouse full with 12 years olds kids and zero bag of rice.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
Birdeyeview:
i can remember how my parent always gave us strict warnings when it comes to festive period especially during the 'ember' months..
These are times when the wicked and evil minded people steal, kidnap, exploit, dupe and kill innocent people for some selfish interest...
well it's quite unfortunate and disheartening that the little boy was at the wrong place at the wrong time.(unforseen occurences befall us all in one way or another)

these are merely part of the pangs of distress we encounter knowing fully well we live in the time of the end.
Time of the end my butt. humans have been Killing, children killed in wars, humans deceiving other humans since 10000 years ago. One incident and time is ending? Absolute bullshit! Did you ask where the parents of the Poor child were? why did his parents neglect him? how did he end up in the streets? Why is it that other children his age are living good lives, in private expensive schools and eating fat fried chickens Everyday and even throw away their left overs in the bin?.

This are the questions you need to be asking not Deceive yourself with time end bullshit.

Over here in England children Get £20 every week for food and clothings. in Nigeria children are starving living in the streets, Adults claims it's end of time grin

You are living in time ends, Not we, speak for yourself.

What does time end even mean?
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Birdeyeview: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
gypsey:
Time of the end my butt. humans have been Killing, children killed in wars, humans deceiving other humans since 10000 years ago. One incident and time is ending? Absolute bullshit! Did you ask where the parents of the Poor child were? why did his parents neglect him? how did he end up in the streets? Why is it that other children his age are living good lives, in private expensive schools and eating fat fried chickens Everyday and even throw away their left overs in the bin?.

This are the questions you need to be asking not Deceive yourself with time end bullshit.

Over here in England children Get £20 every week for food and clothings. in Nigeria children are starving living in the streets, Adults claims it's end of time grin

You are living in time ends, Not we, speak for yourself.

What does time end even mean?

Please kindly stay off my mention with all due respect.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
Birdeyeview:

Please kindly stay off my mention with all due respect.
fu ck you!! This is a public forum you don't own Any mention you goon! grin

Why don't you do Something to help that little poor kid out of The streets and poverty?
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Bahddo(m): 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
Birdeyeview:
I see!! u probably got to know due to the phrases i used... are you one?
hmmm... What do you think?
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Birdeyeview: 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
Bahddo:
hmmm... What do you think?
tell me yourself!
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
olaolaking:

There are different faces o.

I picked a boy from the beach. He was close to 13. After staying a week in my house. I decided to register him in government school. I snapped his passport and gave it to our health insurance so that he can be one of the beneficiaries. I paid for 12 passports for him at a price above what it used to be.

But something told me - All the story that this guy told you will change if something happens o. I went to the nearest police station. To tell them about the boy and my plan to foster him. The police told me it is not what they can handle but they told me to go to welfare at the nearest local government office.

The woman I met after explaining to her told the boy to go outside and wait for us.
The woman told. Oga, I am a woman and I have my own children. I can tell you from our experience that this boy is 90% not innocent. With our experience here. I just want to give him benefit of doubt. But he is likely to be lying.

She then directed us to Alakara police station at Mushin as that is the place where Lagos state have departments for such cases..

At Mushin, they started attacking the guy immediately I explained to them. I decided to ignore their treatment because I assumed they have been in the business and they know what they were doing. But at a point I also felt sorry for the boy and began to pity him. The conclusion was that I should take the guy home while they fixed a date for us to come back for them to start investigation to confirm if the guy was saying the truth.

That was all o.
The guy run away till today.That was 2017 we recently dashed out the designer clothes we bought for him.

Deisgner clothes for A hungry homeless kid? undecided
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 11, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

This brought tears. I'll dm you one of these days. O won't tell you why here though. God will bless you for me. God will bless you. God will bless you. Your kids won't suffer. Thank you

Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) / Thief Loses Ability To Walk As He Was Caught, Stripped Off His Charms In Lagos / Beauty Felix: Nigerian Human Trafficker Exposed In Spain

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108