Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) (39539 Views)

3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) / 4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time / What's The Cost Of Setting Up A Petrol Filling Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2021
Thazard:

Is it possible to manage a leased farmland from another state I.e Living in Delta but farming in Ogun.

I apologize if my questions are too much.
Yes,it is possible although it's not advisable especially if it's on a small scale
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Thazard(m): 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lesgupnigeria:

Yes,it is possible although it's not advisable especially if it's on a small scale

How large would you advise someone to manage in such a situation?
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2021
Thazard:

How large would you advise someone to manage in such a situation?
tens of acres or hundreds of acres
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
You want to know what kind of farm business that you can venture into and give you a sustained source of income,then we are your best plug.
2021 is gradually running to an end
Don't be left behind
Join others who are taking the right steps and generating cool 6-7 digit income from their farms.
Be a partner today!

Want to know how you can partake in our farm investment programme or you are looking for problem-free,well secured farmland to kickstart your farm business in any of our farm estates in ilorin,ogbomoso or ijebu-igbo, call +2349031147593
#farming
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2021
Two important things you need to succeed in agriculture
1.Taking immediate action

2.Taking the right steps through the right knowledge

This thread provides you with the information necessary to take the right steps.

You will thank me later
Good morning
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAuhbdrlwXc
One of the best cashcrop you should venture into this year
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by numen(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
What is the variety of your oil palm? Can you give more details about it? Thanks.

Lesgupnigeria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAuhbdrlwXc
One of the best cashcrop you should venture into this year
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2021
numen:
What is the variety of your oil palm? Can you give more details about it? Thanks.

Tenera variety
3 years maturity
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:29am On Feb 28, 2021
Happy Sunday my people and have a blessed new week.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:56am On Mar 08, 2021
Nothing move by wishing or thinking positive about what you want to do but by doing and taking massive action on what you want to do.

You want to start generating additional source of income by starting your farm project in 2021?
You only succeed by acting and working on the goals;
getting your farmland,finding hands with adequate knowledge to work with,and then you are on your way.

Don't wish or think on it
ACT ON IT!!
That's your fastlane to your success .

Want a problem-free farmland in any of our farm estates in ilorin, ijebu-igbo or ogbomoso?
Or you want to invest in agriculture,then call +2348164628081

#waleagro#farm#lagos#ijebu#farming#agribusiness#agriculture#farmer#nigeria#agricbusiness#ilorin#kwara
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:50am On Mar 10, 2021
Becoming Agrobillionaires....how to position yourself.

If you are into agriculture for a short Sprint,then you are not going to really take advantage of the revenue streams embedded in the value chain...

I have said it many times on this platform that if you want to tap into revenue potentials of your farm business,you need (to apart from your farm producing the raw food),diversify into other areas of the value chain.

For instance on our plantain farm estate in ijebu-ode,many have raked in millions of naira from preparing and selling their suckers alone,this is apart from the revenue realised from selling their matured plantain.

We will be paying some millions this season to buy yam seeds to kickstart our yam farm estate,that money is going to a savvy farmers pocket who does not only see yam production as it's only source of revenue but preparing and selling yam seeds as well.

Many of the agricultural firms in the world with many billions of dollars in revenue are deeply involved from the input level up to the production of raw food to processing and to the table of the consumer.

In agriculture,each value chain present billions of dollars revenue generation potential

There is need for a mindset change for every investor and entrepreneur in the agricultural food chain.

My utmost job as the CEO is to make sure that every of our clients who is on any of our farm estates is to maximise the potential of his or her farms for maximum and sustainable returns

If you are looking for a sustainable and want to maximise the revenue potential of your farm,the best decision you can take is to purchase your own farmland in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso or ilorin and kickstart your own farm business

Just a call away
+2348164628081

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2021
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2021
When I say that we have one of the most secured farm estates in Nigeria where you can acquire your farmland and start your farm business,I really mean it

In over 8 years,thousand of Nigerians,home and abroad have acquired their farmland from our various farm estates and ventured successfully into farm business.

Problem-free lands, support from other professional farmers on the farm estates,farm setup and farm management support,access to markets are some of the things you get.

In order for you to have easy access to our farmland and be able to start your income generating farm business,you pay 30% down payment of the cost of land you want to acquire, then start your farm and can spread the rest for a year.

This offer will soon end so act Now!

Just call +2348164628081

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2021
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Want to know the different profitable agribusiness you can venture into,then read their thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4507093/how-identify-start-profitable-business

Agric pays
Don't slack in 2021

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
Every year,back to back,we have been at the forefront of providing the most secured, problem-free, accessible farmland in Nigeria.

Over the years,we have had zero case of security breach on any of our farm estates,numerous satisfied farmers,partners and we are back this season to give you opportunity to own farmland and start your own farm venture at any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso or ilorin.

Pay 30% down payment,start cultivation and spread the rest for the next 12 months.

It also comes with free farm setup and free management on any of the crop being cultivated on the estate.

Call +2348164628081 for more info.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyczqhwzp0w

#waleagro
#agriculture
#agribusiness
#farmer
#ijebu-igbo
#ogbomoso
#ilorin
#kwara
#farming
#farmland
#farmestates
#nigeria
#lagos
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
#DoAgricItPays
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2021
Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2021
Going the extra mile for your customer is one of the bedrock of successful enterprise.
You have a product or service you render,make sure you go the extra mile to satisfy your client.

Agriculture on the surface is the easiest things to do,just acquire land,cultivate,plant,harvest and get your returns.
In reality,it's not always like that.There are many things that can go wrong ( that must be tackled or solved) before you will have a bountiful harvest.
A day delay or hours delay in tackling the issue might result into total failure of the project.
Irrespective of the situation you find yourself,going extra mile is to make sure you and your team sacrifice, inconvenience yourselves to grind out result
In all the services we render,I always make sure we go the extra mile and that's what has set us apart from the rest.

In need of farmland to start your own farm venture,we have secure farmland in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and ilorin,we also do farm setup and management
Call +2348164628081

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
We feed the nation
#DoAgric
#ItPays

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:43am On Mar 24, 2021
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2021
Happy weekend to you
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2021
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2021
Our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,ilorin and ogbomoso provides you with secured,problem-free,best land clearing and preparation,free farm setup, management and marketing which enable you to successfully kickstart your farm enterprise.
What's required is just to own acre/s of farmland on any of the farm estates and you are on your way to joining others in generating 6-7 figure revenue on your farm enterprise.

Just a call away.

+2348164628081

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W5-gBnoMeE
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:17am On Apr 04, 2021
Happy Sunday to you all.
#getinvolved
#agricpays
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:19am On Apr 07, 2021
#GetTrained#Getinvolved
Agriculture pays
You need absolutely knowledge to be able to create wealth in this sector
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
for free registration

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:43am On Apr 08, 2021
Good morning people
Want to start a profitable farm business and looking for suitable,secured farmland
We've got you covered
Call 08164628081

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W5-gBnoMeE

#doagric#gogreen
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:36am On Apr 09, 2021
In this agribusiness sector,it is turn by turn
The early you plug your resources,time ,efforts into it,the better.
Any meaningful revenue generation takes years
Those that needed to the advice to get involved many years back are now cashing out.

#Doagric
#Itpays
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2021
Why you need to get a secured,problem-free farmland

#doagric
#itpays
#moneywealth
#investinagric

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyczqhwzp0w
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2021
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:49am On Apr 21, 2021
Visit our page to learn more about starting a profitable agribusiness
www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:04am On Apr 23, 2021
The starting point if every great success starts with starting,taking action and going for your dream.
You have got to take the first step
Doagric...itpays

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

Code To Block Your Account Instantly, If You Were Robbed Or Misplaced Your Phone / Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians / Man Shares How He Made It In Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.