Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) (39468 Views)

3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) / 4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time / What's The Cost Of Setting Up A Petrol Filling Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2020
With all of thine money,have knowledge
Knowledge is the gap between success and failure,between you not losing money and actually losing money.
Without knowledge,you are not going to see returns in your investment
Seeking for knowledge bring collaboration with others
The more you learn,the higher your potential of earning
Knowledge is key.

Seek for knowledge

You can join our Agribusiness bootcamp through the link on my first page for training
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
Having proper knowledge is the key to success in agriculture

You have interest in agribusiness right? Good
But after that,seek and thirst for knowledge

Unfortunately, knowledge in agriculture is practical and dynamic (ever changing) so you need regular upgrade on what you think you know.

You need to have proper knowledge of the weather situation in the area,knowledge of price,history of the people around your location,knowledge of the soil in your location etc and the thing is that they differ from region to region.

As an agropreneur with farm business in many states of the country,I have come to discover that even the knowledge/strategy required for each location is totally different in each of the locations we operate in.

I remember telling my team when we first got to  Ijebu from ilorin to seek knowledge from the locals on the weather situation,what's mostly grown there, the people,the foods,etc

Unfortunately,we taught we could cultivate what we are used to in other regions without taking cognance of what's obtainable in Ijebu and we didnot meet our target for the first farm operations.

Knowledge is the gap between success and failure.

The more you learn,the higher your potential of earning.
Some people are very smart here,they know little or nothing about agriculture but are intelligent to partner,collaborate with people who has the expertise and knowledge

Well,in anyway you get your knowledge,make sure you have knowledge as a leverage in any venture especially as it pertains to agricbusiness.

Go to where you can get it

It's one of the important leverage you need without which you might not reach your goal

Knowledge is key.

Seek it.

You can also get to share ideas,get more knowledge, collaborate with other people who already purchase farmland on our various farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and ilorin when you buy from us.
Interested in buying from any of our farm estates,then send message.

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:48am On Oct 04, 2020
Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by jessybabe46(f): 8:18am On Oct 07, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:

Thank you so much
It's going on well.
You can call me for updates.
You are welcome sir
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:52am On Oct 08, 2020
jessybabe46:

You are welcome sir
Thanks
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:00am On Oct 09, 2020
Keep going forward
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:36am On Oct 10, 2020
Need a guide on how to invest in cashew farm business,I am your best bet.

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by awoniyisunmonu(m): 7:49am On Oct 12, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:

Thank you for your kind words sir.

God bless

[/quote]Compliment of the season sir

Happy to be part of the success journey

Guys if you want to venture into farm business, lesgupnigeria is the guy to get in touch with...

my personal engagement with him for like 4years now has been excellent.

Affordable farmland,farm setup and farm management,agric products marketing are the services they render

Engage him and thank me later[/quote]

I will still say this again and again
You are God-sent

2 Likes

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
awoniyisunmonu:

Compliment of the season sir

Happy to be part of the success journey

Guys if you want to venture into farm business, lesgupnigeria is the guy to get in touch with...

my personal engagement with him for like 4years now has been excellent.

Affordable farmland,farm setup and farm management,agric products marketing are the services they render

Engage him and thank me later

I will still say this again and again
You are God-sent
Thanks.God bless
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:17am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2020
Good morning my people
I hope that you are having a great day
Never relent ,keep working ,taking right action on your dream....the sweat you are sowing now will soon start yielding for you
#DoagricItpays

1 Like

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/2590099/fast-money-making-machine-crop

Looking at starting or venturing into a profitable plantain farming,there is need to read and digest this thread I put together many years ago
It's still one of the informative,useful.threwd on plantain on this platform.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:28am On Nov 07, 2020
Knowledge is the key...Get trained
Join our farm training through the registration link on the first thread

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
One of my training meeting on how to make lot of revenue from plantain many years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWLt_sd85CI
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/2097637/hidden-truths-plantain-farming-business

The more you learn,the better the potential to earn.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Successful Agribusiness requires practical knowledge and you should crave for that know-how especially from those that have achieved what you are actually looking to achieve
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2020
Do not forget to always intercrop your cashew with other crops for better revenue generation.
#CashcropPays#cashew#oilpalm#cocoa
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2020
Good morning my people
Let's not lose focus in making our country food secured and making green money as well
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:54am On Nov 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GXbAdmg1JU
Invest in cashew farm business
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4DlyKnr2lQ

Want some money from plantain?
Then let's help you set one up.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Billions123: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4DlyKnr2lQ

Want some money from plantain?
Then let's help you set one up.
It's been over 2 weeks I applied to join your whatsapp group(applied twice) with no reply. I've also contacted you privately and you referred me back to same whatsapp group application, I told you i already did. Till today still no reply. Wetin happen na?
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Kingnutts(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2020
Billions123:
It's been over 2 weeks I applied to join your whatsapp group(applied twice) with no reply. I've also contacted you privately and you referred me back to same whatsapp group application, I told you i already did. Till today still no reply. Wetin happen na?

Partner with me na.. at least me an ready
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Billions123:
Kindly call Mr Wale on 08164628081 for prompt response
Thanks
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2020
Kingnutts:

Partner with me na.. at least me an ready
Ok
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2020
One of the most important things for a successful plantain farm business is getting a good hybrid suckers for your plantain farm.
I have seen newbies use banana suckers instead of plantain suckers and at the end of the day,they have to re-establish their farm again
I have also seen where suckers produces poor yield.because it's not the right one to use

So use good hybrid suckers when cultivating your plantain farm

You can subscribe to our plantain farm investment plan in our farm estate in ijebu-igbo,ogun state.
Call 08164628081 for more info.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:12am On Nov 26, 2020
We are more determined than before to expand the number of acres of our cash crop because of its potential to generate foreign exchange for us and our partners and investors.
There is huge demand for most of our cashcrops; from raw cashewnuts of ogbomoso exported to vietnam to cocoa exported to Germany,there is urgent need for individuals,corporate organisation and government to tap into the potential for wealth creation and foreign exchange for citizens and the economy

To partner with us in any of our cashew,plantain,oilpalm, cocoa on any of our farm estate location in ogbomoso,ilorin and ijebu-igbo ,kindly call

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

How Do I Start An Oil And Gas Business In Nigeria / Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” / Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.