Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? (33507 Views)

Marriage To Conjoined Twins From The Shari'ah Perspective / At What Age Should A Child Start Fasting In Ramadan? / The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by sulasa07(m): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2019
ednut1:
having sex and marriage are different things
See crazy mentality

7 Likes

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by AntiChristian: 10:08am On Dec 13, 2019
ABCthingx:
Because he did what he didI don't really get you though. There are no perfect denominations but some are better than others BTW JW is a cult.

You are now judging JW.
Seun will want to satisfy all Christians which includes all the one million and one Christians centre in Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by aminusodiq(m): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2019

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by AntiChristian: 10:08am On Dec 13, 2019
ACHILLES45:
but our dear profet phucked hus aisha at 9? arent we following his footsteps again?

Foolish person! is this how you are brought up?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Kokaine(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2019
Salam. Any nice Muslim girl ready to settle down here?

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by ednut1(m): 10:11am On Dec 13, 2019
sulasa07:

See crazy mentality
marriage prevents ladies from having sex outside
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 13, 2019
ednut1:
having sex and marriage are different things
It's better to marry her if you like her than to be having multiple sex with her. Apart from being an Islamic teaching, I'm sure Jesus(ASW) never permitted sex before marriage.

8 Likes

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by AbooBilal(m): 10:15am On Dec 13, 2019
ednut1:
True

1 Like

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by sulasa07(m): 10:23am On Dec 13, 2019
ednut1:
So,lets just say we are now in the age of integrated circuits and sex
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by lekspot01(m): 10:26am On Dec 13, 2019
[color=#550000][/color]
ABCthingx:
Seun is a spineless bigot!

If Muslim can have their section why can't Christian have the same?
If we have christinan section we will be fighting each other because of different doctrine from different churches. Let all the Christians too be one..... We serve only Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Trottle: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2019
Age 18>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by jstomoh(m): 10:29am On Dec 13, 2019
So for me to post on Muslim section i must profess and accept what i don't believe and proclaim.
This is fucking unbelievable! But does that make me believe? "NO". And to counter that which was place on my profile - I believe in God, the God of our Lord Jesus Christ. True God and true Man.
In a forum like this there should not be a condition before i comment.
I thought Seun is learned.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by mfares6: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2019
comfort zone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by King44(m): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2019
When she has achieve what she wants and I sense she needs a man then I come in

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2019
AntiChristian:

grin

Why abuse Seun now?
So what will be the Moto of your Christian ideology as JW is different from Anglican, Catholic, RCCG, Baptist, Cherubim + Seraphim, Apostolic Faith, CAC, Lord Chosen, Seven Days, Presbyterian, Celestial, Winners, Synagogue, Christ Embassy, TREM, Dunamis, Harvesters,...……………………………………………………………………… A million and one different Church centres with varying ideologies. We even have unitarian Christians who do not believe in trinity.
Seun sef doesn't know what your logo/moto would be!

Osumi o

1 Like

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Virginkpekus(f): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2019
AntiChristian:

grin

Why abuse Seun now?
So what will be the Moto of your Christian ideology as JW is different from Anglican, Catholic, RCCG, Baptist, Cherubim + Seraphim, Apostolic Faith, CAC, Lord Chosen, Seven Days, Presbyterian, Celestial, Winners, Synagogue, Christ Embassy, TREM, Dunamis, Harvesters,...……………………………………………………………………… A million and one different Church centres with varying ideologies. We even have unitarian Christians who do not believe in trinity.
Don't moslems also have shiite and sunni?...abeg talk another thing.

6 Likes

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by vikkeee(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2019
AntiChristian:

grin

Why abuse Seun now?
that Jesus is the Son of God and savior of Mankind

and please it's not a logo its a belief
shalom

1 Like

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by sulasa07(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2019
Virginkpekus:

Don't moslems also have shiite and sunni?...abeg talk another thing.
Muslims do have Sunni and Shiite but we perform the same prayer,use the same Qur'an and the same Hadiths

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Virginkpekus(f): 11:01am On Dec 13, 2019
sulasa07:

Muslims do have Sunni and Shiite but we perform the same prayer,use the same Qur'an and the same Hadiths
So why are they being differentiated with the name "Shiite" and "sunni", if their practices are totally the same? In fact the hate the sunni's have for shiite in nigeria grows everyday.

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by sulasa07(m): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2019
Virginkpekus:

So why are they being differentiated with the name "Shiite" and "sunni", if their practices are totally the same? In fact the hate the sunni's have for shiite in nigeria grows everyday.
If you truly know how it started you would understand,Both started as a political means not religious and thats why Iran and Saudi hates one another.
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by sulasa07(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2019
Virginkpekus:

The hate is just online hate.
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Virginkpekus(f): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2019
sulasa07:

The hate is just online hate.
Just online but shiite protesters are being killed every day in Abuja, by a sunni president?
Stop deceiving yourself please.

5 Likes

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Virginkpekus(f): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2019
sulasa07:

If you truly know how it started you would understand,Both started as a political means not religious and thats why Iran and Saudi hates one another.
So how has the problem automatically transfered to nigeria? What influence does Iran or Saudi Arabia have on nigeria as a county?
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by sulasa07(m): 11:09am On Dec 13, 2019
Virginkpekus:

Just online but shiite protesters are being killed every day in Abuja, by a sunni president?
Stop deceiving yourself please.
Did buhari come out to you and said he's a Sunni
And some people will even tell you they dont count Major General Buhari as a Muslim

1 Like

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Virginkpekus(f): 11:10am On Dec 13, 2019
sulasa07:

Did buhari come out to you and said he's a Sunni
And some people will even tell you they dont count Major General Buhari as a Muslim
Okay he is a Christian...i Hear you

1 Like

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by sulasa07(m): 11:12am On Dec 13, 2019
Virginkpekus:

So how has the problem automatically transfered to nigeria? What influence does Iran or Saudi Arabia have on nigeria as a county?
A lot like El Zakzaky studying in Iran and tries to emulate Iranian mentality in Nigeria here.
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by sulasa07(m): 11:13am On Dec 13, 2019
Virginkpekus:

Okay he is a Christian...i Hear you
Did I tell you he's a Christian.
And you haven't answered when Buhari ever claimed to be a sunni
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Gidison: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2019
I am a christain but ..i will suggest that my unborn daughter marries at 21.I will work hard towards that.

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Najyin(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2019
ABCthingx:
Seun is a spineless bigot!

If Muslim can have their section why can't Christian have the same?

It's you Christians that'll scatter the section. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2019
So one stupid dingbats mod removed my comment, what an idi0tic set of people who called themselves religion if pieces.
Spit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Questions About Ram Sacrifice On Eid Ul Adha / What Are The Do's And Don'ts Of A Muslim? / How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.