Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,732 members, 7,813,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? (33504 Views)

Marriage To Conjoined Twins From The Shari'ah Perspective / At What Age Should A Child Start Fasting In Ramadan? / The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by adeniyi65(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
ednut1:
marriage prevents ladies from having sex outside
It does for those who are guided either by faith or by conscience.

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by adeniyi65(m): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Virginkpekus:

And which mentality are you sunni's trying to emulate? Saudi Arabia mentality abi
What the Scripture states.thats the way not a nation
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by adeniyi65(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
younowell:
Abeg. Na mistake I take enter here o! I no suppose click that mumu declaration o!! Somebody please help me o. How I fit comot that shit from my profile. I be confirmed Christian and I no believe in any bull crap Allah. Make una help me o!!!
grin grin do you know that you no well? Sorry o,I never mean that.your moniker probably said it. younowell
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Between the age of 18 to 24
That's the perfect time to get married.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by olasaad(f): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
ednut1:
This barbaric practice should end in this generation . She should marry when she is ready.

Hmmm hope you are not one of the evening newspaper gang on this forum
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by dividebyone(m): 5:21am On Dec 14, 2019
Please ,let be sincere here, someone is saying sex is different from marriage. In Islam it's marriage that brought sex, better to marry her early than to produced a baby factory.
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:26am On Dec 14, 2019
ABCthingx:
so in simple words Christianity is an invention of Paul.
If we moved to a Christian forum will you still be able to stand your ground?

Of cos.

You can point a verse in the Bible where the name "Christianity" was mentioned/used when Jesus Christ was alive. Do this and i will deactivate this account!
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by ABCthingx: 10:33am On Dec 14, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Of cos.

You can point a verse in the Bible where the name "Christianity" was mentioned/used when Jesus Christ was alive. Do this and i will deactivate this account!
Christian means disciples of Christ na.. Why make a mountain out of a moth hill, Anyway let's move to this forum Register and mention me there.
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
ABCthingx:
Christian means disciples of Christ na.. Why make a mountain out of a moth hill, Anyway let's move to this forum Register and mention me there.

Sorry o, why will i go and register with non-muslims?

2 Corinthians 6:14 NIV
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by ABCthingx: 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Sorry o, why will i go and register with non-muslims?

2 Corinthians 6:14 NIV
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?
Sorry I thought you were AntiChristian.

You're quoting bible but you forgot the one that said 'My people perish for lack of knowledge ' Hosea 4:6

You need to find out more about something before drawing conclusions. All those following Christ are not fools they have a reason which you should find. If we start to argue now you'll see that your argument that Christianity is Paul's invention is baseless and void.
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by AntiChristian: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
ABCthingx:
Sorry I thought I was chatting with AntiChristian before.

You're quitting bible but you forgot the one that said 'My people perish for lack of knowledge ' Hosea 4:6

You need to find out more about something before drawing conclusions. All those following Christ are not fools they have a reason which you should find. If we start to argue now you'll see that your argument that Christianity is Paul's invention is baseless and void.

Why tag me now!

You may read my threads about hoe Jesus approves massacres in the Bible here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5581273/terrific-jesus-commands-moses-kill
https://www.nairaland.com/5581249/punishment-not-following-jesus-god
https://www.nairaland.com/5581199/meek-jesus-vs-cruel-jesus

More coming!
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by ABCthingx: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
AntiChristian:

Why tag me now!

You may read my threads about hoe Jesus approves massacres in the Bible here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5581273/terrific-jesus-commands-moses-kill
https://www.nairaland.com/5581249/punishment-not-following-jesus-god
https://www.nairaland.com/5581199/meek-jesus-vs-cruel-jesus

More coming!
You ran away nah..

Before I read your threads. Who set the morality and made killing bad?
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by AntiChristian: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
ABCthingx:

You ran away nah..

Before I read your threads. Who set the morality and made killing bad?

You Christians of cos! you always accuse Islam & Muslims of terrorism! Now see the bloodbath from your Lords!
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by ACHILLES45: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2019
AntiChristian:

Foolish person! is this how you are brought up?

yes, me and your dad, but i come later get sense pass your papa
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by AntiChristian: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2019
ACHILLES45:

yes, me and your dad, but i come later get sense pass your papa
One who has elders do not abuse elders!
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by ACHILLES45: 9:42am On Dec 15, 2019
AntiChristian:

One who has elders do not abuse elders!

thanks for telling me about you, i appreciate.
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Tarabye: 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by fortran123: 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
6 or 9 just like .......
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by fortran123: 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Of cos.

Christianity is the religion for Christians and they were called Christians cos they behaved like Christ.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:06am On Dec 17, 2019
fortran123:

Christianity is the religion for Christians and they were called Christians cos they behaved like Christ.

And the name Christian was a manmade name. It was never mentioned in the entire Bible by Jesus! Maybe he forgot.
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by midnighter(f): 7:16am On Dec 17, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

And the name Christian was a manmade name. It was never mentioned in the entire Bible by Jesus! Maybe he forgot.

This comment section is filled with trolls and illiterates who make comments without any basis or critical thinking whatsoever.

The only monickers I have seen in "Islam for Muslims" who are capable of giving a straight answer are Organs and Iamstrange

The rest of you dont have any idea of what you are saying. See the comment I just quoted here now; does it make sense I dont know a single Muslim who would actually say something as stupid as that in an intellectual discussion with a Christian.

I dont understand; many Muslims tend to love debating and going over the finer points of Islamic doctrine. Where are all those people who actually write interesting stuff I am not seeing any

A whole front page topic about marriage, which you people say is half of your deen and you couldnt quote a single piece of scripture or write something substantial?

So none of you do "Khutbah"? Or Dawah?

Why are you people so docile? I have never known you to act like this.
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2019
midnighter:

This comment section is filled with trolls and illiterates who make comments without any basis or critical thinking whatsoever.

The only monickers I have seen in "Islam for Muslims" who are capable of giving a straight answer are Organs and Iamstrange

The rest of you dont have any idea of what you are saying. See the comment I just quoted here now; does it make sense I dont know a single Muslim who would actually say something as stupid as that in an intellectual discussion with a Christian.

I dont understand; many Muslims tend to love debating and going over the finer points of Islamic doctrine. Where are all those people who actually write interesting stuff I am not seeing any

A whole front page topic about marriage, which you people say is half of your deen and you couldnt quote a single piece of scripture or write something substantial?

So none of you do "Khutbah"? Or Dawah?

Why are you people so docile? I have never known you to act like this.

If you need Khutbah go to Friday prayer or attend 'Eid, etc. If you need Dawah then attend such gathering. Stop vituperating your anger online on us here!

Everyone is a troll and only you is real!
Go to the section meant for you!
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by midnighter(f): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

If you need Khutbah go to Friday prayer or attend 'Eid, etc. If you need Dawah then attend such gathering. Stop vituperating your anger online on us here!

Everyone is a troll and only you is real!
Go to the section meant for you!

Hahahaha you are a troll dude! A serious Muslim could never say something as weak and stupid as what you wrote up there! Even the hard-core anti-Christian ones!

I am genuinely surprised; I expected to see threads full of claims and counter-claims. I used to attend those Islamic talks at university and they were always very interesting.

You people only care when somebody comes to insult you in your thread but are not interested in actual discourse. What a pity! Maybe I could have learned something

Sabah il-ward w yasmeen!
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by fortran123: 8:18am On Dec 17, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

It makes no difference what the name is called, its the meaning that matters. Jesus had people who followed him and they were called his disciples. After his death n ascension more people became disciples n others called them Christians. The point is if you follow Jesus you are called a Christian. The main point is to follow Jesus.
Just like asking where Trinity is in the bible. Trinity is just a name, or could have been called holy trios, holy triple etc. But as long as the concept of God manifesting in 3 persons is what the name depicts the name does not matter.
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by AntiChristian: 8:47am On Dec 17, 2019
midnighter:

Hahahaha you are a troll dude! A serious Muslim could never say something as weak and stupid as what you wrote up there! Even the hard-core anti-Christian ones!

I am genuinely surprised; I expected to see threads full of claims and counter-claims. I used to attend those Islamic talks at university and they were always very interesting.

You people only care when somebody comes to insult you in your thread but are not interested in actual discourse. What a pity! Maybe I could have learned something

Sabah il-ward w yasmeen!

Go to your thread and seek your relevance! Lady Troll!
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by AntiChristian: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2019
fortran123:

It makes no difference what the name is called, its the meaning that matters. Jesus had people who followed him and they were called his disciples. After his death n ascension more people became disciples n others called them Christians. The point is if you follow Jesus you are called a Christian. The main point is to follow Jesus.
Just like asking where Trinity is in the bible. Trinity is just a name, or could have been called holy trios, holy triple etc. But as long as the concept of God manifesting in 3 persons is what the name depicts the name does not matter.

Keep Mute! You even mentioned that your God died! And I am meant to follow a God that died for three days! Can the father die too? Since Jesus said he is one with the father in John 10:30
Can the Spirit die too?

Leave Rashduct and come embrace AntiChristian....come to my threads please!
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by midnighter(f): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2019
AntiChristian:

Go to your thread and seek your relevance! Lady Troll!

cheesy Im glad that my post pricked your conscience because you are one of the main ILLITERATES on this thread!
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by AntiChristian: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2019
midnighter:

cheesy Im glad that my post pricked your conscience because you are one of the main ILLITERATES on this thread!

I am an illiterate just like Jesus and many other Prophets!
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by midnighter(f): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2019
AntiChristian:

I am an illiterate just like Jesus and many other Prophets!

Lol ignorant illiterate! Astaghfirullah!
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by AntiChristian: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2019
midnighter:

Lol ignorant illiterate! Astaghfirullah!

The parable of a pig suites you! A pig fights dirty bringing its opponent into mud...

May you find the peace of mind you so desire!

No one deserves to respond to you again here!
Bye.
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by fortran123: 11:05am On Dec 17, 2019
AntiChristian:

Keep Mute! You even mentioned that your God died! And I am meant to follow a God that died for three days! Can the father die too? Since Jesus said he is one with the father in John 10:30
Can the Spirit die too?

Leave Rashduct and come embrace AntiChristian....come to my threads please!
Tag me in any one and I will respond. God is trinity just as you are trinity too, just that your own trinity is not able to separate themselves. You have a spirit, soul and body, that is trinity. So that idea of Jesus to die and resurrect to pay for sin was a grand plan no one saw coming not even the devil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Questions About Ram Sacrifice On Eid Ul Adha / What Are The Do's And Don'ts Of A Muslim? / How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.