Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? (33502 Views)

Marriage To Conjoined Twins From The Shari'ah Perspective / At What Age Should A Child Start Fasting In Ramadan? / The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by chewwie(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2019
When she's no longer under my roof and under my care

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by midnighter(f): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2019
sulasa07:

The hate is just online hate.

Just get out! The hate is online hate thats why Saddam Hussein massacred Shia and later admitted it

Thats why Saudi Arabia blocks Shia from any major government portfolio

Thats why majority Shiaa Hazara in Afghanistan are discriminated against in almost every aspect of life

Thats why in Pakistan they keep blowing Shiaa to smithereens every chance they get

Lying on Jumaa day, What an achievement! Mabrook

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 13, 2019
Huh
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by daluvdr: 11:50am On Dec 13, 2019
Yustash001:
between 18 to 20...
Ma sha Allah how old is your daughter now I would like to marry her how can I see her a man of your understanding must have a well mannered and God fearing daughter

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by sulasa07(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2019
midnighter:

Just get out! The hate is online hate thats why Saddam Hussein massacred Shia and later admitted it

Thats why Saudi Arabia blocks Shia from any major government portfolio

Thats why majority Shiaa Hazara in Afghanistan are discriminated against in almost every aspect of life

Thats why in Pakistan they keep blowing Shiaa to smithereens every chance they get

Lying on Jumaa day, What an achievement! Mabrook
Its political and thats why Sunnis dont show face in Iran too.It all started as a result of who will be the Muslim World leader thousand yr ago.What makes you think all Sunnis hate shia and all shia hate Sunni.Palestinians are Iranian friend likewise Turkish people.
Shia and Sunni fight is political,its not religious since the Qur'an is still one,we all perform Salat the same way,we worship ALLAH alone

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Virginkpekus(f): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2019
sulasa07:

A lot like El Zakzaky studying in Iran and tries to emulate Iranian mentality in Nigeria here.
And which mentality are you sunni's trying to emulate? Saudi Arabia mentality abi
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by sulasa07(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Virginkpekus:

And which mentality are you sunni's trying to emulate? Saudi Arabia mentality abi
Did I tell you I'm a Sunni or WTF is wrong with people like this?
For your Info,Sunni also has branches
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by midnighter(f): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
sulasa07:

Its political and thats why Sunnis dont show face in Iran too.It all started as a result of who will be the Muslim World leader thousand yr ago.What makes you think all Sunnis hate shia and all shia hate Sunni.Palestinians are Iranian friend likewise Turkish people.
Shia and Sunni fight is political,its not religious since the Qur'an is still one,we all perform Salat the same way,we worship ALLAH alone

Rubbish! Religion is partly a political endeavour because it governs human relations. Anything concerning more than ONE person is automatically political.

Especially Islam which the Prophet saww used to draft a working government system and state in Madina, and which was used to rule subsequent caliphates. Political hatred is still hatred. Otherwise how did they fight all those Ummayyad wars?

Catholics and Anglicans resent each other ideologically but can still be friends so whoever wrote that original comment, which you are supporting is a total hypocrite!

Nonsense
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by youska(m): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
baby124:

Forget it,by dat time she is no longer a girl but stock fish[color=#990000][/color]

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by sulasa07(m): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
midnighter:

Rubbish! Religion is partly a political endeavour because it governs human relations. Anything concerning more than ONE person is automatically political.

Especially Islam which the Prophet saww used to draft a working government system and state in Madina, and which was used to rule subsequent caliphates. Political hatred is still hatred. Otherwise how did they fight all those Ummayyad wars?

Catholics and Anglicans resent each other ideologically but can still be friends so whoever wrote that original comment, which you are supporting is a total hypocrite!

Nonsense
I'm sure Catholic has their own bible diff from Anglican, Catholic believe in Mother of Jesus has higher than Jesus while Anglican dont.
Have you ever heard of Sunni Qur'an and Hadith being different from Shia.If not go sit down

1 Like

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by midnighter(f): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
sulasa07:

I'm sure Catholic has their own bible diff from Anglican, Catholic believe in Mother of Jesus has higher than Jesus while Anglican dont.
Have you ever heard of Sunni Qur'an and Hadith being different from Shia.If not go sit down

Shutup! Liar

Modified: Shiaa exalt Ali and Hussain yet Sunni prefer the other Sahaba

Sunni love Aisha but Shia dislike her and elevate Fatima

What a liar!

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by AntiChristian: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
vikkeee:

that Jesus is the Son of God and savior of Mankind

and please it's not a logo its a belief
shalom

1. Jesus has a Father
2. Mary is his mother
Catholics wants to add "Mary is the mother of God".

Do you agree?
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by sulasa07(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
midnighter:

Shutup! Liar

Shiaa exalt Ali and Hussain yet Sunni prefer the Sahaba

What a liar!
Are Ali and Hussein not Sahabas,why cant I like Fatima more than Aisha,is it a prescription to be a true Muslim.Which verse of the Qur'an states what you mentioned above.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Yatahamal: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
midnighter:

Shutup! Liar
Shiaa exalt Ali and Hussain yet Sunni prefer the Sahaba
What a liar!
Do you know Ali is a sahaba? Lmao
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by jstomoh(m): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
Stop talking Nonsense. Catholics do not believe in Mother of Jesus as higher than Jesus. They Honour her because she bore that saviour of the world.
If you don't know you shut up.
Religious bigot.

[[s]quote author=sulasa07 post=84874302]
Have you ever heard of Sunni Qur'an and Hadith being different from Shia.If not go sit down[/quote][/s]

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by midnighter(f): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
sulasa07:

Are Ali and Hussein not Sahabas,why cant I like Fatima more than Aisha,is it a prescription to be a true Muslim.Which verse of the Qur'an states what you mentioned above.

Religious dispute is not only based on text but the context that surrounds it

Sunnis argue that its not proper to criticise a wife of the Prophet yet Shiaas say that their criticism is justified because her conduct was bad.

They have been disagreeing on it since yet youre here talking about Jesus and Mary

Lies lies Kazab lies Aghugho Asi Lies !

I am ready to keep clicking that swear and calling you people out on your slanderous LIES!

1 Like

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by midnighter(f): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
Yatahamal:
Do you know Ali is a sahaba? Lmao

*other sahaba

Are you happy now?

It doesnt take away from the fact that that dude is a liar
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by 1Sharon(f): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
chukzyfcbb:
So to comment on a Muslim thread, I am forced to believe there is no God, this is why this forum cannot grow out of the hate here.

NB: To make matters worse, it was forcefully appended on my profile. This is ridiculous

Allah Akbar
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by 1Sharon(f): 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
AntiChristian:

grin

Why abuse Seun now?
So what will be the Moto of your Christian ideology as JW is different from Anglican, Catholic, RCCG, Baptist, Cherubim + Seraphim, Apostolic Faith, CAC, Lord Chosen, Seven Days, Presbyterian, Celestial, Winners, Synagogue, Christ Embassy, TREM, Dunamis, Harvesters,...……………………………………………………………………… A million and one different Church centres with varying ideologies. We even have unitarian Christians who do not believe in trinity.
Seun sef doesn't know what your logo/moto would be!

Lol spot on!

1 Like

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Samnavy: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
The most important thing I would want for her is "self realization".After that,if she likes she should marry or not,my own is let her have fulfillment,this is what completes a man's life

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Hussein01(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
ednut1:
having sex and marriage are different things
but can you seperate sex from marriage
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by gaskiyamagana: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
ednut1:
This barbaric practice should end in this generation . She should marry when she is ready.
Even at 40, abi?
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Virginkpekus(f): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
sulasa07:

Did I tell you I'm a Sunni or WTF is wrong with people like this?
For your Info,Sunni also has branches
Stop contradicting yourself...you said only Christians have branches at first.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Zeezxo(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
ednut1:
having sex and marriage are different things

So you can leave your daughter to be a prostitute than getting married.
Well if your your faith doesn't makes way for marriage you don't have to come here with your analysis.
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Ogunnnowos: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
Virginkpekus:

Don't moslems also have shiite and sunni?...abeg talk another thing.
that's what you Christians isn't getting abt Islam,sunni and Shiite is political oriented! As long as we all prays in one direction nd we read the same Quran! Islam will forever be one
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by ABCthingx: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
AntiChristian:

You are now judging JW.
Seun will want to satisfy all Christians which includes all the one million and one Christians centre in Nigeria.
Did JW people tell that they are Christians?
We are talking about a Christian only free of atheist and roamers
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by AntiChristian: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
ABCthingx:
Did JW people tell that they are Christians?
We are talking about a Christian only free of atheist and roamers

What are they? Are they Muslims?

The are followers of Christ (Christians) in their own way!
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Yustash001(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
daluvdr:

Ma sha Allah how old is your daughter now I would like to marry her how can I see her a man of your understanding must have a well mannered and God fearing daughter
you'll be surprised that the man planning to do this is not married yet

1 Like

Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by midnighter(f): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
AntiChristian:

Bahaha just like Sufi, Ahmadiyya and Alawites are servants of Allah and witnesses of the seal of the prophets [saww] (Muslims) in their own way right? yet they still get massacred all over the planet

Are they Christians?
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
I know abokis will say 16 years, shameless tribe
Re: At What Age Would You Suggest Marriage To Your Daughter? by ABCthingx: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
AntiChristian:

You don't follow Christ in your way you follow him in Christ way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Questions About Ram Sacrifice On Eid Ul Adha / What Are The Do's And Don'ts Of A Muslim? / How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.