Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! (10588 Views)

Need Funding For Your Business Group Or Association? Let's Talk / I Need Funding For My New Business / Need Funding.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:20am On Dec 31, 2019
Its New-Year's eve people!

We made it thus far!

Now, crown it all by putting to rest all your cash needs. Enter the new year in a blaze of financial glory!

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2019
Still entertaining business guests.

Come in now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
Still processing requests.

Come forward now (if you meet the requirements).
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
Less than 3 hrs to the new year!

Enter with your finances resolved.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:53am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year folks!

The race has officially started....again

Contact me now for your personal and business cash needs.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
Still entertaining inquiries.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by tomju(m): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
DJperdurabo:

Hello!

Thanks for contacting me.

Currently, I do not finance deals like you described.

The amount you need relative to a business funding is little which should count for you when reaching out to other potential funding sources.

I truly wish you the best.
I have an LPO. It's to purchase AGO! Amount involved is huge. Can you deal? Send your email for details.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
tomju:

I have an LPO. It's to purchase AGO! Amount involved is huge. Can you deal? Send your email for details.

Hello and happy new year!

Of course, I can deal

Sende a PM and I'll contact you.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 5:42am On Jan 02, 2020
Closed mouth don't get fed.

Contact me now if you've great LPOs or have an existing thriving business that needs some cash injection.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 5:42am On Jan 02, 2020
tomju:

Sent you a PM.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Time is flying already, the 2020 race is on. Don't let non-availability of funds stifle your business plans.

Reach me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Still here for your finance needs.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by Babacele: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Same to you bro. sent you a DM n a mention too but not sure u got it
DJperdurabo:
Happy New Year folks!

The race has officially started....again

Contact me now for your personal and business cash needs.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Babacele:
Same to you bro. sent you a DM n a mention too but not sure u got it

Hello!

Didn't get it.

I've sent you one (DM) now. Respond and we'll take it up from there.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
DJperdurabo:

Hello!

Didn't get it.

If you don't get, you may send me another DM and I'll get back to you (but if you don't get it and seeing I didn't get yours, you may want to check how your account in NL is configured).
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by Babacele: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
ok bro
DJperdurabo:

Hello!

Didn't get it.

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
Still here folks, still partnering, still consulting.

Reach out now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Still entertaining requests
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2020
Slowly the 2020 progresses.

Has those financial KPIs been met yet?

Contact me now.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
Contact me now for your cash needs. Just check out the requirements.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:05am On Jan 05, 2020
Still sorting out your personal and business cash needs.

Enjoy the Sunday!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
Wake up folks!

The celebrations is over. It is back to work!

Finance that good LPO, get personal funds for rent and school great and whatnot. Get fund to lease or purchase that business asset now!

Come to the roundtable. Let's reason together.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2020
The discussion is still on

Come in with your personal and business cash needs now.

Contact me via a DM now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
Still attending to requests.

Contact me now.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2020
Come to me with good LPOs from reputable firms. Your business should preferably be located in Lagos.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
Bring those juicy LPOs my way.

Don't let lack of fund stifle that hustle. Meet the requirements and come in to find rest.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:04am On Jan 08, 2020
Reach out now!

Begin the year with a financial boost

Just a quick one here:

A lot of folks who currently owe, are owing and not servicing their loans or have been flagged, contact me for financing. I WILL NOT finance your business or personal cash needs. It is astonishing how untruthful we are, so much lies! Why lie? This is my business, I can dig out your borrowing history in seconds!

These are some of the reasons why banks and financial institutions are folding up or giving very strict rules for accessing funds; the average Nigeria is dis-honest and will wheel and deal to get their way!

If you're genuine, contact me and let's deal.

Good morning!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:22am On Jan 08, 2020
Still treating requests
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hot LPOs are still being treated!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
what meaning of ur lpo and ur location
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:42am On Jan 09, 2020
cefezyA:
what meaning of ur lpo and ur location

When I say LPO, I'm calling out to folks who have purchase orders. I suppose you know what I mean as if you dont, that means you're not in the LPO business. Neverminding that, if you're a contractor or a business person in general and you meet the requirements (read earlier posts), I can finance you.

The location is Lagos. For now, I'm restricting my financing to establishments in Lagos or those that have an operational office in Lagos.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:42am On Jan 09, 2020
Bring me those Great LPOs from reputable firms or businesses.

Give me proof of payment for previous jobs executed. Proof of other LPOs or contracts executed.

Give me your two-year corporate account bank statement (I sometimes consider slightly less than a year's corporate account statement based on how "strong" your LPO transaction is.

Have your business located in Lagos (or an office in Lagos).

Be debt free from banks or other financial institution OR if you're currently servicing a loan ensure you're making your payments promptly (I will find out seconds if you owe and you're not paying up or and/ or have a bad credit history-if so, don't bother contacting me).

Get me all the above, and I can fund your LPO or contracts.

Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dangote Considers Bid For South African Cement Firm / Diamond Bank Plc Has Launched Visa Signature Debit Card, Which Is Designed Speci / How To Book Your Place As A Driver On Indriver And Get Approved In 3 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.