Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! (10579 Views)

Need Funding For Your Business Group Or Association? Let's Talk / I Need Funding For My New Business / Need Funding.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2020
Let us make 2020 your business breakthrough.

If you have the means of accessing a solid LPO by all means do as I'll finance it if you meet the other requirements which are very straightforward (see previous posts).
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
Contact me now!

LPO or working capital, I've got you covered.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
DJperdurabo:

When I say LPO, I'm calling out to folks who have purchase orders. I suppose you know what I mean as if you dont, that means you're not in the LPO business. Neverminding that, if you're a contractor or a business person in general and you meet the requirements (read earlier posts), I can finance you.

The location is Lagos. For now, I'm restricting my financing to establishments in Lagos or those that have an operational office in Lagos.
am not in lago good luck
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:49am On Jan 10, 2020
Come on in with those LPOs, those contracts, that working capital need and get funded.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
Just financed an LPO now.

Yours could be next.

Meet the requirements and let's deal.

PM me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:44am On Jan 11, 2020
1. You've gotten the LPO, or you have access to the LPO. It's a great deal, but, there's no cash. Now what?

2. You've just used up the cash at your disposal to finance an LPO. Now, you have access to another LPO but you cannot take it as you're yet to be paid for the previous job. Now what?

I'll tell you what!

1. Come to me.

2. Still come to me. Here, I'll discount your previous LPO invoice and give you the cash.

These are my requirements:

Due to recent "bad" developments (after promising heaven and earth, they are not paying up-it's so difficult trusting Nigerians with money), I have modified my requirements.

A. Your business MUST be registered. Please don't bother contacting me if it is not.

B. You have to provide me a two-year business account statement. I will accept less coupled with your persona account statement. I will not entertain a one year business statement.

C. You must have a history of successfully completing previous LPO supplies.

d. You must be domiciled in Lagos OR your business must have an office in Lagos.

Meet with these requirement and we can deal.

So, no more excuses. Bring in those genuine LPOs and let's make a killing together.

Good morning!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
Still treating requests!

Bring them all!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:40am On Jan 13, 2020
You need that LPO invoice discounted? You need fund for that wonderful LPO, come right in, let's talk.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:57am On Jan 14, 2020
Discounting and funding of LPOs still going on folks.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
Come on in folks!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by Robinsonjude: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
Please what about if this is the first time he/she is dealing with LPO or first time of the supply?
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by vokay247(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION REGISTRATION
THINK BIG and Register your desire business or Company with Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria. For your Business Name/Enterprise/Venture, School, Limited Liability Company, Incorporated, NGO, Foundation, Association, Mosque, Church etc registrations with Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC). We also deliver certificate through courier service/waybill and we offer post incorporation services nation wide.
Other services;
TIN registration
NHIS registration
For more info: Call/WhatsApp - +2349029124083/+2348180448197
Email: jlt.com.ent@gmail.com

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:09am On Jan 15, 2020
Bring those LPOs now.

For those that need their LPOs discounted, you're welcome

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
Still processing LPO requests.

Send that PM now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Come in now.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2020
Reach out now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
Still taking LPO requests.

Come over with yours now.

PM me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2020
January is almost over.

So, what have you achieved relative to your business?

How are you starting off the year given your January business performance?

Don't let the lack of funds stifle your business growth, contact me now and let's work something out (T&C apply-see earlier posts)
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:14am On Jan 19, 2020
Send that DM, contact me now and get funded!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
Still taking requests.

Just meet the requirements and you're good to go!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:18am On Jan 21, 2020
Folks are coming in and getting processed. Those that meet the requirements (which are simple really, if you're really a serious business minded person) have accessed funding, others that do not but really tried have been advised on what to do.

Why wait. Just check out the simple requirements and contact me now! The year has started running again! What's will be your excuse this time around?

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by Agrozenith: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
we run an Agro company basically supply of agro related products like maize and Soybean's. we have contract with production Mills for the supply of soy-bean and we look receive investors so we can be able to meet demand at the moment, our supply is all year round and you can contact us on 07039853154(WhatsApp) femonarhire@gmail.com
thank you sir.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
Agrozenith:
we run an Agro company basically supply of agro related products like maize and Soybean's. we have contract with production Mills for the supply of soy-bean and we look receive investors so we can be able to meet demand at the moment, our supply is all year round and you can contact us on 07039853154(WhatsApp) femonarhire@gmail.com
thank you sir.

Sent you a mail!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:43am On Jan 22, 2020
Still taking requests.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by amp01(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
DJperdurabo:
1. You've gotten the LPO, or you have access to the LPO. It's a great deal, but, there's no cash. Now what?

2. You've just used up the cash at your disposal to finance an LPO. Now, you have access to another LPO but you cannot take it as you're yet to be paid for the previous job. Now what?

I'll tell you what!

1. Come to me.

2. Still come to me. Here, I'll discount your previous LPO invoice and give you the cash.

These are my requirements:

Due to recent "bad" developments (after promising heaven and earth, they are not paying up-it's so difficult trusting Nigerians with money), I have modified my requirements.

A. Your business MUST be registered. Please don't bother contacting me if it is not.

B. You have to provide me a two-year business account statement. I will accept less coupled with your persona account statement. I will not entertain a one year business statement.

C. You must have a history of successfully completing previous LPO supplies.

d. You must be domiciled in Lagos OR your business must have an office in Lagos.

Meet with these requirement and we can deal.

So, no more excuses. Bring in those genuine LPOs and let's make a killing together.

Good morning!
There is really no need to deal with you, the banks offer better deal than this.
Goodluck.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
Still treating requests.

County me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:05am On Jan 24, 2020
A week to go and January will be gone!

Howndomyou stand business-wise? How is your finances?

Reach out now for pressing cash needs.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
Still doing this folks!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2020
Come on in with your good LPOs.

Just meet the simple requirements and get funded or your LPOs discounted.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:32am On Jan 26, 2020
Still handling requests...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Alaba International, Largest Electronics Market In West Africa Goes Online / Dangote Considers Bid For South African Cement Firm / Diamond Bank Plc Has Launched Visa Signature Debit Card, Which Is Designed Speci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.