Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! (10548 Views)

Need Funding For Your Business Group Or Association? Let's Talk / I Need Funding For My New Business / Need Funding.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:25am On Jun 27, 2020
Please, folks before contacting me, just take a little time to read through the requirements. It helps everyone.

Now, if after reading these requirements and you feel that despite not meeting some of the requirements, you have a good case, you may contact me (this does not apply to new businesses. I currently, do not finance start-ups never minding how "profitable" the business is.

A requirements update:

1. Your business should be registered either as a limited liability company or with a business name (RC or BN).

2. Your business should be domiciled in Lagos or have an office in Lagos (no more outside Lagos dealings....I see shege nor be small!)

3. Your business should have an account with a bank (this is where lots of folks fall out as their businesses don't have an account-they run the business from their personal accounts to probably avoid bank charges).

I now consider a personal account based on the particulars of the transcation.

4. Your business should have been in existence for at least 2 years.

I now consider businesses less than 2 years based in the particulars of the transaction.

5. You will submit a two-year business account statement for my review to determine the health or cashflow of your business.

Following from (4) above, you may submit less than two-year bank account statement.

6. You must not have been reported to any credit bureau for defaulting on any loan you've taken in the past or are currently servicing. Except you have a very good explanation for this, I won't deal.

7. For LPOs, you have to provide evidence of other LPOs you've successfully completed within last year and subsequent invoices detailing payments. All the above also applies here.

8. I now consider Agric deals (the nation must be fed given the pandemic). Please this doesn't warrant that you come to me with deals that make little sense. Your deals should be well thought out and in progress already.

Contact me if you meet with the above.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Still taking requests...

Send that DM now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2020
The rains are here and heavily too!

But when it comes to business, it's be a wonderful thing if the financial rains continue un-end.

You need that rainmaker?

DM me now!

Good morning!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2020
Your good and thriving business needs that little financial umph! Contact me now!

LPO/contracts payments yet to come in and you need serious cash urgently? Contact me now!

Got a wonderful LPO that needs financing? What is it worth? 500k, 1m, 10m, 100m, 300m? No fears, contact me now!

Expanding your FMCG business? Want to open another branch? Contact me now!

Are you a dealer in consumable goods or retail products? Licensed distributor needing cash to stock up your warehouse? Contact me now

Need working capital to pay salaries or finance certain projects? Contact me now!

Involved in international trade? Exporting commodities? Contact me now!

Got ANY legitimate financial need as a businessman or gainfully employed individual? Contact me now.

Kindly see the requirements before sending that DM.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Make that business changing contact now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
Time is ticking...the year slowly but inexorably crawls to an end...make that change.

Reach out now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:07am On Jul 04, 2020
Hello there,

For folks contacting me, kindly read the requirements first.

Also, get to the point straight-up in your mail (what you do, how much you need, how long etc). I am an extremely busy person as most of you are hence don't have time for all the back-and-forth mails (some of you that haven't heard from me, this is the reason why). Your mails tells me a lot about your psyche which in turn informs your business mind-set (I reject some deals outrightly from the "nature" of mails I get as I know such folks will not take their businesses seriously).

Once again, get to the point straight-up and make your case (don't need history of your family and travails...everybody has a story too, we are all just managing this country of ours).

Read the requirements and get to the point.

Thanks.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by goakky2010: 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
The number you dropped for what's is not indicating its on whatsapp. I also sent an SMS over 3 weeks now, but no response from you.

How best can one reach you directly?

Thanks
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2020
goakky2010:
The number you dropped for what's is not indicating its on whatsapp. I also sent an SMS over 3 weeks now, but no response from you.

How best can one reach you directly?

Thanks

Hello,

I guess you must be mistaken as I did not drop my number here.

Just send a DM/PM and I'll reach you immediately. To send a DM, just go to my profile and click on "message DJperdurabo". When this is done, I get a mail asking me to contact you as you are trying to reach me.

Looking forward to your mail.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
Bring that great LPo for financing...
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2020
Another week commences...

Reach out now, don't stifle your opportunities
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Still here for you...

Reach out now and get that invoice discounted or LPO financed.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Still taking requests...
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
Bring in your deals for consideration.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
Still considering requests
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:37am On Jul 11, 2020
If the LPO is great, let's talk!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2020
Contacting me may just be the good Lord's answer to your prayers this Sunday morning.

Reach out now for that needed cash (please see the updated requirements first).
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
Another week commences

Need some cash?

Contact me now!

Please see updated requirements first.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:38am On Jul 14, 2020
Still considering requests
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
Come in now...
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:39am On Jul 16, 2020
Don't lose out on that nice deal courtesy of cash-flow.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by UkaKings: 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
My company "KC Cosmetics and Beauty Palace Port Harcourt", RC: 3082550. We are into beauty and skin care. We deal on wholesale and retail of all kinds of Cosmetics and Skin care products, deodorants, perfumeries, woman hair products, closures and frontals, Make Ups and it's accessories, Jewelries, etc., and we are located at 391 Ikwerre road by Wimpy Junction Port Harcourt, Rivers State. We have a PO to supply goods worth 5 million naira. We do not have that strength and as a result, we need assistant from any financier. Repayment with interest is within 180 days with monthly repayments spread. Any financier can contact us or reply to this if ready to fund us and let's agree on terms and conditions:
stavej11@gmail.com
07061934024 call and WhatsApp.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2020
A requirements update:

1. Your business should be registered either as a limited liability company or with a business name (RC or BN).

2. Your business should be domiciled in Lagos or have an office in Lagos

3. Your business should have an account with a bank (this is where lots of folks fall out as their businesses don't have an account-they run the business from their personal accounts to probably avoid bank charges). In the absence of this, personal accounts may be considered based on certain criteria.

4. You must not have been reported to any credit bureau for defaulting on any loan you've taken in the past or are currently servicing. Except you have a very good explanation for this, I won't deal.

5. For LPOs, you have to provide evidence of other LPOs you've successfully completed within last year and subsequent invoices detailing payments. All the above also applies here.

6. I now consider Agric deals (the nation must be fed given the pandemic). Please this doesn't warrant that you come to me with deals that make little sense. Your deals should be well thought out and in progress already.

Contact me if you meet with the above.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Pandemic or not, the show must go on.

Certain businesses are thriving based on the pandemic, others aren't.

I'm here to give you a fighting chance (pandemic or not). Reach out to me now if you meet the simple requirements so you can finish this year with a bang!

You think the sum you need may be too much for me to handle? Is it 1m, 5m, 10m or maybe 50m and above. Don't stress it, just meet the requirements and we can reason together.

Remember that your success is MY success as we're partners in this financial sojourn.

Make me your financial partner today and you'll be glad you did.

Send that DM now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2020
Update:

I am now open to Abuja deals.

So, if your business is in Abuja and environs, you can now reach out to me.

For all those asking about this, you can come in now.

Port-harcourt will come onboard soon, not ready yet for that zone.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:17am On Jul 24, 2020
Still taking requests...
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2020
Bring in your requests now so we can work something out.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
It's a new week people.

Begin with a bang, bring in your financial requests for consideration now.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2020
Got a genuine financial need?

Let's talk!

Kindly read the update requirements first while remembering that I now take requests from Abuja.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2020
As you enjoy the holidays, be rest assured that you've got succour for your financial needs.

Kindly see the updated requirements.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:52am On Aug 03, 2020
Another week, another opportunity...

Reach out now...
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:27am On Aug 04, 2020
Come in with your requests now...

Agric deals, Oil & Gas transactions, Trade transactions, Invoice discounting, International Trade, LPOs etc.

There is something for everyone. If it's worth dealing, then it's worth considering for financing.

Though I am disposed to Lagos and Abuja deals, if you have need outside these places that you strongly believe is worth my consideration, please, don't hesitate to contact me.

Please see the updated requirements.

Reach out now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Diaspora Nigerians Remit $21bn For 2015 / Products That Can Be Imported Into Nigeria / How To Grow Your Business Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.