Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! (10587 Views)

Need Funding For Your Business Group Or Association? Let's Talk / I Need Funding For My New Business / Need Funding.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:19am On Mar 11, 2020
A requirements re-cap:

1. Your business should be registered either as a limited liability company or with a business name (RC or BN).

2. Your business should be domiciled in Lagos or have an office in Lagos (no more outside Lagos dealings....I see shege nor be small!)

3. Your business should have an account with a bank (this is where lots of folks fall out as their businesses don't have an account-they run the business from their personal accounts to probably avoid bank charges).

4. Your business should have been in existence for at least 2 years.

5. You will submit a two-year business account statement for my review to determine the health or cashflow of your business.

6. You must not have been reported to any credit bureau for defaulting on any loan you've taken in the past or are currently servicing. Except you have a very good explanation for this, I won't deal.

7. For LPOs, you have to provide evidence of other LPOs you've successfully completed within last year and subsequent invoices detailing payments. All the above also applies here.

8. I'm staying away from financing agric deals and mining deals for now as from experience it ALWAYS goes wrong. So all the Soya bean suppliers, Cocoa and whatnot, I'm no longer interested (except you've good reason why I should finance an agric deal, don't initiate contact). All the mining exploration deals also, I'm no longer interested (suffered and lost so much to these agaric and mining deals...well, I'm wiser now).

Contact me if you meet with the above.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
Come on in with your LPOs...
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Still here...
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by dedons: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
DJperdurabo:
Still here...
Hello good evening. I urgently have an LPO to finance. How do I contact you?
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
dedons:
Hello good evening. I urgently have an LPO to finance. How do I contact you?

Send me a DM via my profile.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by dedons: 6:54am On Mar 12, 2020
DJperdurabo:

Send me a DM via my profile.
I have sent you a DM via your mail
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:35am On Mar 12, 2020
dedons:
I have sent you a DM via your mail

And I have answered.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
Bring them in now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 5:47am On Mar 13, 2020
Real early in the morning; that's when the business idea juices flow the most.

Contact me now if you meet the requirements.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Still here folks...

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 1:08am On Mar 14, 2020
The month marches on unceasingly...slowly bringing the year to a close.

Is funds still hampering your business expansion and/or success.

Contact me now.

Kindly read the requirements first.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Just meet the requirements and reach out now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2020
Bring in the LPOs, the contracts, the trade financing, the invoice discounting...bring the all!

I've got funds to spare.

Just meet the requiremeñ
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
Meet the requirements?

Then contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:31am On Mar 17, 2020
Still here folks.

Reach out now
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
Make that move right now!

Send that DM now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Still taking requests
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2020
Still calling for LPOs...kindly read the requirements first.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
Just meet the requirements and get funded.

Contact me now.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:01am On Mar 20, 2020
A requirements re-cap:

1. Your business should be registered either as a limited liability company or with a business name (RC or BN).

2. Your business should be domiciled in Lagos or have an office in Lagos (no more outside Lagos dealings....I see shege nor be small!)

3. Your business should have an account with a bank (this is where lots of folks fall out as their businesses don't have an account-they run the business from their personal accounts to probably avoid bank charges).

5. You will submit a two-year business account statement for my review to determine the health or cashflow of your business.

6. You must not have been reported to any credit bureau for defaulting on any loan you've taken in the past or are currently servicing. Except you have a very good explanation for this, I won't deal.

7. For LPOs, you have to provide evidence of other LPOs you've successfully completed within last year and subsequent invoices detailing payments. All the above also applies here.

8. I'm staying away from financing agric deals and mining deals for now as from experience it ALWAYS goes wrong. So all the Soya bean suppliers, Cocoa and whatnot, I'm no longer interested (except you've good reason why I should finance an agric deal, don't initiate contact). All the mining exploration deals also, I'm no longer interested (suffered and lost so much to these agaric and mining deals...well, I'm wiser now).

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2020
Still treating requests...
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Bring in your request now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:19am On Mar 11
A requirements re-cap:

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2020
Read the requirements?

Meet them?

Then contact me now and get financed within hours.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:52am On Mar 26, 2020
Still handling requests while also staying safe.

Contact me now as when this trying time blows over, it's back to business full swing!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:21am On Mar 30, 2020
Well, it's finally official.

Businesses are to shut down for 14 days. Hmmm..quite an economic quagmire but then, life is worth more than anything as only the living can wheel and deal.

Ok, when it's all over, do reach out for your finance needs. Kindly read the requirements first.

Stay safe folks.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2020
Hello Folks,

Staying safe is now the name of the game.

Do remember to follow all rules and guidelines during this trying period. It's messed up a lot of things no doubt but it brought to the fore the need for the most important reason for living and not just existing-close, selfless and loving human relationships.

Prior now, it was all about hustling to survive or amass more wealth for whatever reason. Family and values were left to pile up dust in the catacombs of time but, now, behold, Dads' are at home helping the kids with homework, husband's are actually "talking" to their wives and mothers' are truly in the "kitchen" cooking up delicious meals for the family without the bell of "feminism" clanging loudly in their ears.

When all this is over (and it WILL pass), it is my ernest which that the bond we've been able to establish during this time ,albeit a troubled time, lasts a lifetime.

There is truly an equivalent benefit to every adversity after all.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 1:07am On Apr 10, 2020
DJperdurabo:
Hello Folks,

Staying safe is now the name of the game.

Do remember to follow all rules and guidelines during this trying period. It's messed up a lot of things no doubt but it brought to the fore the need for the most important reason for living and not just existing-close, selfless and loving human relationships.

Prior now, it was all about hustling to survive or amass more wealth for whatever reason. Family and values were left to pile up dust in the catacombs of time but, now, behold, Dads' are at home helping the kids with homework, husband's are actually "talking" to their wives and mothers' are truly in the "kitchen" cooking up delicious meals for the family without the bell of "feminism" clanging loudly in their ears.

When all this is over (and it WILL pass), it is my ernest which that the bond we've been able to establish during this time ,albeit a troubled time, lasts a lifetime.

There is truly an equivalent benefit to every adversity after all.

This too shall soon pass.

The Universe, the Cosmos is indeed a peculiar phenomenon. It always sets things aright- ensures the balance, gives recompense for every adversity, a light for every darkness, a Ying for every Yang....the issue is will we be here when it brings to final equilibrium all opposing forces inherent in its domain.

The dark cloud of this ailment soon gives way to a sliver of brilliant light from the impatient Sun...hope you're ready for the world after it all

Reach me as part of that readiness.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Wishing y'all a happy Easter celebration (don't let this whole pandemic steal your joy...just follow the rules for safety and create that joy from.within).
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 5:55pm On May 11, 2020
Alright folks, it's back to business.

Things are really tough right now, but, the show must go on. Life as we know it may not be as it is but, if there's one thing about the human soul, it is the ability to adapt and even if you don't know it, you're doing so already.

Having said this, as usual, contact me for your business financing. Due to the current economic situation, I'll be a little bit more circumspect in my approvals, so, if you meet the requirements don't hesitate to contact me now.

Stay safe and healthy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Plc Has Launched Visa Signature Debit Card, Which Is Designed Speci / How To Book Your Place As A Driver On Indriver And Get Approved In 3 Hours / FG Should Be Careful On Ability To Pay Back Loans - Cardoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.