Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! (10567 Views)

Need Funding For Your Business Group Or Association? Let's Talk / I Need Funding For My New Business / Need Funding.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
Still taking requests.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:09am On Dec 20, 2019
Still doing it!

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
Let's round the year with our financial worries resolved, be they of a personal nature or business.

You've got the requirements, let's reason together!

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
Discussions still on!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:31am On Dec 22, 2019
Got a hot LPO from a good company or buyer...do you think the fund involved is too much for you hence you want to pass it along?

Before you do, let's talk as I just might finance that LPO of yours.

Happy Xmas!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
Got an LPO from a reputable firm?

Let's talk!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
Bring it on folks...
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:01am On Dec 23, 2019
Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by dslintegrated: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2019
Pls do me an email...bazini2004@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
You've got mail!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2019
Still talking folks.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
Keep them LPOs and contracts coming folks! Keep 'em coming!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2019
It's Xmas!

As you celebrate, do so with peace of mind relative to finances you may be needing to kick-off 2020. Be it personal funds for school fees, rent, home maintenance, LPO fimamcing and business expansion, I'm the man you need to talk to.

If you meet my very simple requirements, I'll fix your financial woes.

Just contact the The Fixer now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
The Fixer is still in business.

Reach out now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2019
Still handling requests.

Please folks before contacting me, kindly read the requirements. It makes the process faster and when you do meet the requirements, please, go straight to the point so we can progress rather than dodging questions and beating about the bush (so many requests to process).

Don't bother about lying to me about your finances as I can find out everything within 60 seconds (save you never opened a bank account or done a financial transaction using a financial institution in your life; maybe you are the type that keeps money under his carpet). Let's save each other's time.

Continue enjoying the holidays!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by Rapidpolystyren(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
Pls do me an email - ifyobua@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
Still here folks...still fixing stuff
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2019
The Fixer is still here...
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
The processing is in full swing, join the train now!

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
You see what I'm saying...

A lot of folks who've contacted me had genuine personal cash or business needs but unfortunately majority of them failed the single most important determinant relative to their accessing financial support; they all had terrible credit history.

Most couldn't go their banks as they've burnt that bridge a long time ago courtesy of un-performing loans.

I can't stress this enough-keep your credit score clean. If you borrow, no matter how small and from whom please pay back. Nigeria is fast coming of age when it comes to technology. Your financial history will be dug up when you need that financing badly to solve a pressing problem.

I had to sadly refuse some folks because of this.

Please be guided.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Keep the genuine LPOs coming folks!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2019
Approaching the new-year faster than the speed of light.

Are your finances on the up-n-up?

Don't stress it.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Is your bank telling you stories despite how long you've banked with them? Is your credit report clean?

Just contact me to get that business financed.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2019
It's two days to the new year.

How're you set up for funds come 2020?

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
Talks still going on.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by Place05: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
akanitah1@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
Place05:
akanitah1@gmail.com

You've got mail!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:09am On Dec 30, 2019
Fund these LPOs now!

Contact me right now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
Bring them in folks....
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Get into the new year financially motivated!

Contact me now.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
The talks is still on!

Get on the round-table now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
Get financed for the New Year.

Contact me now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

LASG Reopens Alaba And Trade Fair Markets. / Customers Decry Poor ATM Services / Dangote Secures $1b Funding Package From Afreximbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.