Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Refuting Shia Baseless Theology - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Refuting Shia Baseless Theology (23693 Views)

Refuting The Shia Aqeeda 1 - An Alhussunah Schorlar / What A Professor Of Theology Thinks About The Islamic Religion. / The Immamah A Source Of Confusion; It Is Falsehood Based On Fraudulent Theology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by AlBaqir(m): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2013
Abuzola !:
                              Excellence of Abubakr, umar and Uthman

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:

The Prophet said, "In a dream I saw myself drawing water from a well with a bucket. Abu Bakr came and drew a bucket or two weakly. May Allah forgive him. Then 'Umar bin Al-Khattab came and the bucket turned into a very large one in his hands. I had never seen such a mighty person as he in doing such hard work till all the people drank to their satisfaction and watered their camels that knelt down there.

sahih bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 31:

So there's no moral of even protecting the dignity of your prophet (saws) when it comes to elevating the status of Umar ibn al-khattab!

The hadith speaks for itself. The prophet himself could not draw as much water to satisfy his community thanks to your dear Umar whose bucket even turned larger (than that of prophet and Abu bakar).
This hadith no doubt lower the status of Muhammad and elevate that of Umar just to give an impression of how powerful Umar was. And it is disheartened that common sense is lost by the readers of this hadith since their mind have been imprisoned to believe that every content of al-Bukhari is true.

TRUTH ABOUT THE "VALOR" OF UMAR!

1. Where was Umar at the Ghaswat (battle of) khandaq (ditch)when the holy prophet (saws) called upon any muslims to come out in a single combat with the leader of the infidel, Amr ibn Abd Wud?

The holy prophet called out three times: "who will shame this epitome of kufar?". Amr ibn Abd wud was boasting: "O Muhammad or his follower come out! Let me send you to your so-called paradise".

NONE came out except Ali Ibn Abi Talib! The fight was so intense that none could see the fight due to dust that had engulfed the duo. Only the shout of "Allahu Akbar" from the lip of Ali gave the muslims assurance of victory. By the time the dust went off, lifeless body of Amr ibn Abd wud was found on the ground.

I did not record this brother but your (Sunni) Ulama did.

Where was Umar Ibn Al-khattab with his "valor," "sagacity," and "power"?

2. Battle of khaybar!
The fortress of khaybar was one of the most feared fortress owned by the Jews. The holy prophet (saws) sent Abu bakar and some troops to conquer it. They all returned led by Abu bakar defeated.

Second stance, Umar ibn al-khattab was sent with a large contingent of the same mission to conquer Khaybar. Ahlu sunnah history had it that he's own case was even worse. They were defeated.
Where was Umar's bravery and sagacity and valor?

On the third stance, the holy prophet (saws) disappointed exclaimed: "Tomorrow I will give the standard bearer to he who love God and His prophet; and God and His prophet loved him dearly. He will not return until he got victory".

Amr ibn A'as said: "all of us were praying vehemently that that person should be us; and nobody thought of Ali ibn Abi talib since he was greatly ill".
In short the person turned to be Ali. He went, he saw and he conquered.

3. I ask you dear brother to tell me a single notable infidel in which Umar fought and killed in a single-combat during the 23years of the prophet-hood of Muhammad. Just one will do!
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by AlBaqir(m): 10:50am On Nov 01, 2013
Abuzola !:

Narrated Hamza's father:

Allah's Apostle said, "While I was sleeping, I saw myself drinking (i.e. milk), and I was so contented that I saw the milk flowing through my nails. Then I gave (the milk) to 'Umar." They (i.e. the companions of the Prophet) asked, "What do you interpret it?" He said, "Knowledge."

sahih bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 30:

Lol!
1. Umar's knowledge got to the extent that all your sahih sittah and many classical works recorded that he sworn by Allah that "ayat Rojm (verse of stoning of adulterer)" was part of Quranic verses recited during the time of Rasul (saws). Alas! Its nowhere to be found today.
This is a lie as we believe Qur'an is free from omission or addition. Either Umar lied or Bukhari lied. There's no third justification!

2. Where was Umar's knowledge when he stopped the holy prophet and accused him of being delirious at his death-bed when he (saws) wanted to write for the entire Ummah (and generations to come) things to follow that will not divide us or stray us from truth? Umar said: "the prophet of God is delirious (Yahjur) and book of God is enough for us (Asbuh kitabullah)". On this point Muslims divided instantly; some repeat the order of Muhammad and others sided with Umar.
Abdullah Ibn Abbas termed this event as "Rawziyat wal musibah yaom khamis (the calamity and misfortune of thursday). Whenever he narrated this event he used to weep until his clothe soaked with tears and he used to say: "this was when the misfortune and division befell muslim".

Where was Umar's knowledge when Allah declared in surah Hujurat: "Do not raise your voice above that of the prophet lest Allah makes your deeds in vain"?

3. Why was all unsolved difficult matters being refer and taken to Ali ibn Abi talib during the first three caliph's regime to the extent that Umar declared when he gave a wrong verdict only to be corrected and intervened by Ali: "Had it not been for Ali, Umar would have perished"?

4. Indeed he(Umar) was a knowledgeable when he declared "permisible' what the holy prophet (saws) 'forbid'. Hundreds of example abound in your revere books only if you have eyes to see.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by AlBaqir(m): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2013
Abuzola !:

Narrated Hamza's father:

Allah's Apostle said, "While I was sleeping, I saw myself drinking (i.e. milk), and I was so contented that I saw the milk flowing through my nails. Then I gave (the milk) to 'Umar." They (i.e. the companions of the Prophet) asked, "What do you interpret it?" He said, "Knowledge."

Lol!
1. Umar's knowledge got to the extent that all your sahih sittah and many classical works recorded that he sworn by Allah that "ayat Rojm (verse of stoning of adulterer)" was part of Quranic verses recited during the time of Rasul (saws). Alas! Its nowhere to be found today.
This is a lie as we believe Qur'an is free from omission or addition. Either Umar lied or Bukhari lied. There's no third justification!

2. Where was Umar's knowledge when he stopped the holy prophet and accused him of being delirious at his death-bed when he (saws) wanted to write for the entire Ummah (and generations to come) things to follow that will not divide us or stray us from truth? Umar said: "the prophet of God is delirious (Yahjur) and book of God is enough for us (Asbuh kitabullah)". On this point Muslims divided instantly; some repeat the order of Muhammad and others sided with Umar.
Abdullah Ibn Abbas termed this event as "Rawziyat wal musibah yaom khamis (the calamity and misfortune of thursday). Whenever he narrated this event he used to weep until his clothe soaked with tears and he used to say: "this was when the misfortune and division befell muslim".

Where was Umar's knowledge when Allah declared in surah Hujurat: "Do not raise your voice above that of the prophet lest Allah makes your deeds in vain"?

3. Why was all unsolved difficult matters being refer and taken to Ali ibn Abi talib during the first three caliph's regime to the extent that Umar declared when he gave a wrong verdict only to be corrected and intervened by Ali: "Had it not been for Ali, Umar would have perished"?

4. Indeed he(Umar) was a knowledgeable when he declared "permisible' what the holy prophet (saws) 'forbid'. Hundreds of example abound in your revere books only if you have eyes to see.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by AlBaqir(m): 10:52am On Nov 01, 2013
Abuzola !:

Narrated Hamza's father:

Lol!

4. Indeed he(Umar) was a "knowledgeable man" as he declared many things "permissible' what the holy prophet (saws) 'forbid'. Hundreds of example abound in your revere books only if you have eyes to see.
A good example is "salat tarawih" during the night of Ramadhan.
Another example was "Mut'a Hajj and Mut'a Nikkah".
"As-salat khairun mina nawm" recited during Fajr salat. Etc etc ect.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by AlBaqir(m): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2013
Abuzola !:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Among the nations before you there used to be people who were inspired (though they were not prophets). And if there is any of such a persons amongst my followers, it is 'Umar."

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Among the nation of Bani Israel who lived before you, there were men who used to be inspired with guidance though they were not prophets, and if there is any of such persons amongst my followers, it is 'Umar."

sahih bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 38:

"Inspired?" By God or by Devil? You forgot to add.

1. Was Umar "inspired by God (nauthubillah) to accused the holy prophet of being delirious (Yahjur) and prevented him from written his last will which was to keep us from segregation and division as instructed by the holy prophet (saws) at his death-bed?

2. Was he "inspired" by God to run away and left the holy prophet (saws) at the fierce battle of Uhud? Or battle of khaybar?

3. Was Umar being "inspired" to doubt the prophet-hood of Muhammad at the treaty of Hudaybiyyah when he himself testified: "I have never doubted much, the prophet-hood of Muhammad until the day of Hudaybiyyah"?

4. Was he "inspired" to pull the holy prophet (saws) away from performing salat janazat on Abdullahi Ibn Ubay, the head of Munafiq? Three times Umar pulled the prophet not to pray on him; and each time the prophet flung his hand away.

5. Was Umar ibn al-khattab being "inspired" to threatened to burn Sayyid Nisai alameen (Leader of all women of the worlds), Fatima's house just because her husband, Ali and his associate did not pay Allegiance to Abu bakar, the first Khalipha?

6. The "inspiration" got to the extent that Sahih al-bukhari recorded that the holy prophet (saws) got scared (nauthubillah) that Jubril had abandoned him for Umar when he saw no visitation from Jubril.

No doubt there abound in sahih al-Bukhari and Muslims incidents in which Umar will "instruct" the prophet (for example to ask his wives and women to veil themselves) whereas Allah will reveal verses to support Umar's verdict.

Before you raised eye-brow, why don't you erase or edit those undeniable events (which have been swept under the carpet) from your Ulama's notable works.

I can go on and on as to the "inspiration" of Umar. One can only be inspired either by Allah or Shay'tan depending on the nature of your work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) / Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque / Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.