Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Refuting Shia Baseless Theology - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Refuting Shia Baseless Theology (23683 Views)

Refuting The Shia Aqeeda 1 - An Alhussunah Schorlar / What A Professor Of Theology Thinks About The Islamic Religion. / The Immamah A Source Of Confusion; It Is Falsehood Based On Fraudulent Theology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 6:46am On Dec 12, 2010
What a blatant liar, show me the names of Abubakar , umar and uthman in the Quran being condemn, you should be ashame of yourself for clinging to such a baseless and unfounded rhetoric lie,

as for sahih bukhari and muslim, yeah everything is intact, authentic hadith, maybe u should check the meaning of 'sahih' since you lack knowledge.

Even Ali gave allegiance to the sahabas, and all i see you doing is making fussy rambling coz not in any of your single lying post did you post an indictment or incriminate the sahabas and Aisha but rather spewing indirect stories.

As for you saying my refutation thread of hadith is equivalent to link shows how pathetic and confused you are, i only posted link of shia blasphemous action in video. Thank God the readers are not dumbo
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2010
Sweetnecta:

Did Ali bin Talib (RA) actually agreed with Abu Bakr (RA), Umar bin Khattab (RA) and Uthman bin Affan (RA), during their lives before he became the 4th Kalifah?
I wonder why, since Muhammad (AS) did not compromise with the Kufar of Makka the reason the Surah Kafirun was revealed?

I am sure Ali bin Abi Talib (RA) was true to form, without compromise.

I will use his hikmah to follow those he followed (RA).

I am from Muhammad (AS). So was Ali bin Abi Talib (AS). So were the 3 Kalifah (RA) before him.

You don’t seem you comprehend what you are replied.this has been brought in another thread and I dealt with it.i don’t blame you for repeating these things because these issues have been evaded for too long.i will not be surprised if another person yet brings up the same issue.

I have stated before that Imam Ali can never compromise upon the right of Allah.Imam Ali being the chosen successor of the Prophet by a command from Allah is established.the hadith is called hadith ghadir khum.the hadith is accepted by both shia and sunnis and the hadith is true.you can play in meaning as you please,but the event of ghadir khum establishes the right of Ali.

As for the relations you are talking about,there was nothing like that.the help Imam Ali rendered was done for the benefit of the religion and the ummah at large.infact that is the function of the Imam.i have also stated that the good nature and selflessness of the Imams should not be mistaken for their lack of will to claim their right.you can verify that if you go to nahj-al-balagha and read the sermon of “shaqshaqiyya” by Imam Ali (as).

That aside,it is well established in most of your books that Imam Ali did not give his allegiance to Abu Bakr for at least 6 months.in our sources that is disputed with reasonable arguments.
Let us not also forget the case of Fatima (as) who was buried at night in an undisclosed location because of her anger against abu bakr.

I can tell you that your sources of 6 months is ok for me.i can do with that to prove my case.if abu bakr was rightful and Imam Ali was pleased and made no protest why would he not give allegiance for 6 months?that decision is not a personal decision anyone can take.if Imam Ali was wrong tell us why and how he was wrong.if he wasn’t,then tell us why abu bakr was wrong.you don’t just turn a blind eye and skip through these things for the sake of convinience.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2010
Sweetnecta:

I do not see in the Quran where Allah blamed Abu Bakr, Umar bin Khattab or Uthman bin Affan (RA). maybe I miss it. Can you show it in the hadith where the Messenger blamed any of the 3 or predict that they will be bad people, since he predicted the martyring of Umar, Uthman, Ali (RA to each) and event the opposite sides that his wife and his cousin will take in a war? Maybe you need to show these things to somebody like me.

I will forever be a follower of Muhammad (AS), and those who followed, or are following his footstep (AS).

Here are some hadiths from your books regarding your esteemed sahaba:

English Translation of Malik's Muwatta, Book 21: Jihad Book 21, Number 21.14.32:

Yahya related to me from Malik from Abu'n-Nadr, the mawla of Umar ibn Ubaydullah that he had heard that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said over the martyrs of Uhud, "I testify for them." Abu Bakr as-Siddiq said, "Messenger of Allah! Are we not their brothers? We entered Islam as they entered Islam and we did jihad as they did jihad." The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Yes, but I do not know what you will do after me." Abu Bakr wept profusely and said, "Are we really going to out-live you!"

In Wafa al Wafa Volume 3 page 931 by Allamah Nurudeen Samoudhi:

"Rasulullah stood next to the martyred bodies and said 'These are my Sahaba in whose favour I shall testify to on the Day of Judgement'. Abu Bakr said 'Are we not Sahaba?' Rasulullah(s) said 'Yes but I do not know of your deeds after me, it is established that these people left the World empty handed'.

Sahih Bukhari, Hadeeth: 8.578:

Narrated 'Abdullah:
The Prophet said, "I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount". 'Abdullah added: The Prophet said, "I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount, and some of you will be brought in front of me till I will see them and then they will be taken away from me and I will say, 'O Lord, my companions!' It will be said, 'you do not know what they did after you had left.'

Ummul Momineen Umm Salma (ra) narrates in al Istiab Volume 3 page 390 and Kanz al Ummal Volume 6 page 67 that:

"Amongst my Sahaba are some that I do no wish to look at, and after my death they shall not see me".

Musnad Ibn Hanbal Volume 12 page 128, (printed Egypt) under the Chapter Musnad Abdullah bin Umro bin Aas:

Abdullah narrates at that time of the sun rising I was sitting next to Rasulullah (s) who said 'Allah (swt) shall raise a people with a leader on The Day of Judgement whose faces shall shine like the sun. Abu Bakr said 'O Rasulullah (s) are we those people?' He replied 'No these are the poor and the Muhajireen are famous on the Earth'.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2010
Here are evidence from your books against Aisha:

Ayesha's entry onto the battlefield of Jamal was a violation of the Quran

Allah (swt) states clearly with regards to the wives of Rasulullah (s):

"And stay quietly in your houses, and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former Times of Ignorance;, " Al-Quran 33:33

The barking of Hawab's dogs at Ayesha proves that her conduct was unlawful

We read in al Imama wal Siyasa, page 59 Chapter "Dhikr Jamal" with regards to Ayesha that:

"When she began her opposition to Ali, she and her supporters began to make their way to Basra. On route, the dogs of Hawab began to bark at them. Ayesha asked Muhammad bin Talha "Which place is this?” He said "Its is Hawab" to which Ayesha replied "Take me back for on one occasion Rasulullah (s) said, 'Amongst you (wives) is one at whom the dogs of Hawab shall bark.' He (s) said to me specifically, 'Be careful, in case it is you'." Muhammad bin Talha said 'Leave these things and proceed'. Abdullah bin Zubayr then swore in the name of Allah that they had left Hawab (behind them) during the first part of the night; he brought some men who testified likewise. The Ulema of Islam have declared the event of Hawab to have been the first false testimony in Islam".

Imam Ahmed records:

Qays said: ‘When Ayesha reached Bani Amer's well at night, some dogs barked at her. She asked: ‘What is the name of this well?’ They replied: ‘This is Hawab’s well’. She replied: ‘I have to return’. Some of those who were with her said: ‘Nay you shall go forward so that the Muslims shall see you and Allah makes peace’. She replied: ‘Allah's messenger (pbuh) once said: ‘Then what would you (the wives of the prophet) do when you hear the barking of Al-Hawab dogs?’
Musnad Ahmed bin Hanbal, Volume 6 page 52 Tradition 24299

Tawoos narrates that Allah's Messenger (s) said to his wives: ‘Who amongst you shall have the dogs of so and so bark at them? Oh Humayra (i.e. Aisha), will it be you?’
Kanz ul Ummal, Volume 11 page 334 Tradition 31671

Ibn Abbas narrates that Allah's messenger (s) said to his wives: Who amongst shall be the rider of the camel who when marching, shall have the dogs of Hawab bark at her? Thereafter many people shall be killed on her left and right sides, she would subsequently survive after which she will be made to feel guilty’.
Majma al-Zawaed, Volume 7 page 474 Tradition 12026

I was told that when Talha and al-Zubayr heard that Ali had encamped at Dhu Qar, they left for al-Basrah and took the road to al-Munkadir. Ayesha then heard the dogs barking and asked: ‘What water is this?’. ‘Al-Hawab’ they replied. “We belong to Allah, and to him we return” she exclaimed. “I am she. I heard Messenger of God say in the presence of his wives ‘ I wish I knew at which of you the dogs of al-Hawab will bark!’” and she wanted to turn back. Abdullah bin al-Zubayr came up to her, and it is said that he told her, “Whoever said that this was al-Hawab was lying”. And then persisted with her until she set off.
History of Tabari, English Edition, Volume 16 pages 68

We read in Iqd al-Farid, Volume 2 page 109:
وقد كان النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال لها: يا حُميراء، كأني بك تَنْبحك كِلابُ الحُوّب. تقاتلين علياً وأنت له ظالمة.

Rasulullah (s) had told her: ‘Oh Humayra! The dogs of Hawab shall bark at you, you shall fight Ali and you shall be an oppressor towards him’.

We read in Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 92, Number 428:

Narrated Hisham's father:
'Aisha said to 'Abdullah bin Az-Zubair, "Bury me with my female companions (i.e. the wives of the Prophet) and do not bury me with the Prophet in the house, for I do not like to be regarded as sanctified (just for being buried there)."

We also read in Sahih Muslim, Book 041, Number 6941:

Ibn Umar reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came out from the house of 'A'isha and said: It would be from this side that there would appear the height of unbelief, viz. where appear the horns of Satan. i. e. cast.

We read in Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal Volume 8 page 373 that:

"Rasulullah (s) came out of the house of Ayesha and said 'the Head of Kufr shall rise from HERE from where Satan's horn shall rise".
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by ShiaMuslim: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2010

I do not see in the Quran where Allah blamed Abu Bakr, Umar bin Khattab or Uthman bin Affan (RA). maybe I miss it. Can you show it in the hadith where the Messenger blamed any of the 3 or predict that they will be bad people, since he predicted the martyring of Umar, Uthman, Ali (RA to each) and event the opposite sides that his wife and his cousin will take in a war? Maybe you need to show these things to somebody like me.

I will forever be a follower of Muhammad (AS), and those who followed, or are following his footstep (AS).

English Translation of Malik's Muwatta, Book 21: Jihad Book 21, Number 21.14.32:

Yahya related to me from Malik from Abu'n-Nadr, the mawla of Umar ibn Ubaydullah that he had heard that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said over the martyrs of Uhud, "I testify for them." Abu Bakr as-Siddiq said, "Messenger of Allah! Are we not their brothers? We entered Islam as they entered Islam and we did jihad as they did jihad." The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Yes, but I do not know what you will do after me." Abu Bakr wept profusely and said, "Are we really going to out-live you!"

"Rasulullah stood next to the martyred bodies and said 'These are my Sahaba in whose favour I shall testify to on the Day of Judgement'. Abu Bakr said 'Are we not Sahaba?' Rasulullah(s) said 'Yes but I do not know of your deeds after me, it is established that these people left the World empty handed'.

Narrated 'Abdullah:
The Prophet said, "I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount". 'Abdullah added: The Prophet said, "I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount, and some of you will be brought in front of me till I will see them and then they will be taken away from me and I will say, 'O Lord, my companions!' It will be said, 'you do not know what they did after you had left.'

Ummul Momineen Umm Salma (ra) narrates in al Istiab Volume 3 page 390 and Kanz al Ummal Volume 6 page 67 that:

"Amongst my Sahaba are some that I do no wish to look at, and after my death they shall not see me".

Musnad Ibn Hanbal Volume 12 page 128, (printed Egypt) under the Chapter Musnad Abdullah bin Umro bin Aas:

Abdullah narrates at that time of the sun rising I was sitting next to Rasulullah (s) who said 'Allah (swt) shall raise a people with a leader on The Day of Judgement whose faces shall shine like the sun. Abu Bakr said 'O Rasulullah (s) are we those people?' He replied 'No these are the poor and the Muhajireen are famous on the Earth'.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Karbala: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2010
Abuzola !:

What a blatant liar, show me the names of Abubakar , umar and uthman in the Quran being condemn, you should be ashame of yourself for clinging to such a baseless and unfounded rhetoric lie,

as for sahih bukhari and muslim, yeah everything is intact, authentic hadith, maybe u should check the meaning of 'sahih' since you lack knowledge.

how can i show you when i do not say that they were mentioned in the Quran.how can i also show you when i dont say they were usurpers in the time of the Prophet.it all happnened after the Prophet and i can show you the words of the Prophet to that effect from your books:

Narrated 'Abdullah:

in the days of the Prophet,during the battle of uhud,it was umar who abandoned the Prophet and the Quran condemned:

Muhammad is but a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) have passed away before him. Will it be that, when he dieth or is slain, ye will turn back on your heels? He who turneth back on doth no hurt to Allah, and Allah will reward the thankful(Holy Quran 3:144)

as for your sahih,i dont have all the time to delve into it and bring out for you stupid hadiths that defames islam.but i will contain myself with the one i quoted above for you to first accept.anyone can call anything "sahih",that does not make it "sahih".

i feel your pain.you get frustrated easily and you start to throw insults and being rude for seeing the truth with your two eyes.pele!
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 10:38am On Dec 12, 2010

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by ShiaMuslim: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2010
Abuzola !:

how can i show you when i do not say that they were mentioned in the Quran.how can i also show you when i dont say they were usurpers in the time of the Prophet.it all happnened after the Prophet and i can show you the words of the Prophet to that effect from your books:

Narrated 'Abdullah:

in the days of the Prophet,during the battle of uhud,it was umar who abandoned the Prophet and the Quran condemned:

Muhammad is but a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) have passed away before him. Will it be that, when he dieth or is slain, ye will turn back on your heels? He who turneth back on doth no hurt to Allah, and Allah will reward the thankful(Holy Quran 3:144)

as for your sahih,i dont have all the time to delve into it and bring out for you stupid hadiths that defames islam.but i will contain myself with the one i quoted above for you to first accept.anyone can call anything "sahih",that does not make it "sahih".

i feel your pain.you get frustrated easily and you start to throw insults and being rude for seeing the truth with your two eyes.pele!
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2010
Lol What are you saying, you have just been blabbing, did Abubakar , umar or uthman bring new thing to islam, is it not even Ali that transfer the islamic headquarter to Iraq, anyway am not implicating anybody, who am i, son of nobody not even equal to the finger of Abubakar,
were you not taught in school who the kulafa'ul rashidun are ? And that their verdict is firm ? Anyway thats an assignment for you.
The Prophet was referring to people will bring bidia into the deen, thats the people that will be turn back. Where in your hadith imply that it is Ali or shia sect that are beloved ? Story story
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by hymen(f): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2010
Its amazing how Hausa,Yoruba and other africans fight over historical intra-arab political squabbles undecided

Can you even fathom saudis,yemenis arguing over infighting among Bayyajida's sons (Rano,Kano etc) or arguments between Ooni & Alaafin ?

Enough of this inferiority complex !!

God created us equals - Arab,Africans or Caucasian tongue
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2010
Hymen what is wrong with you , how dare you interfere in matter that is wrested to Islam, what do you know about islamic theology. Go back to your religion of bloodshed and cruciifiction, had he not die for them and shed his blood yahweh wouldn't have forgiven mankind, what a bloody yahweh. Instead of concentrating on the three ambiguous gods u have
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2010
@abu zola and sweetnecta:

i have made several replies with different usernames but they have either disappeared or were deleted.

the replies were summary forms and more direct replies of what you will find in the links i presented.my advice to abu zola particularly is to stop using a mobile phone browsing.get a pc and spend some time reading,you will find all the info and evidence presented from sunni books to support shia islam and what it holds.

as for accusing me of lying,i really dont know what lie i committed.as i remember,you are the liar.you posted links and copy/paste work accusing the shia of insulting the Prophet (sa).i never saw anywhere and i have never heard or witnessed anywhere on earth,a shia insulting our beloved Prophet (sa).you lied to win sympathy.

i hope this post too will not disappear.i will try re-posting all that was deleted as i have saved them.

i will also like to advice abu zola to be more polite and respectful.islam does not teach anyone insults and rudeness regardless if you're sunni or shia.i feel your pain in witnessing the truth with your bare eyes.i also know the frustration.its not your fault.its the fault of the arabs who have fooled africans for too long by giving them only one account of islam.it is never too late to change for the better.dont resort to insults and violence to make your case.the truth is better stated in a civil manner.take heart bro!
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2010
I read every word you posted, i saw the usernames you used in posting, from shia muslim to karbala, and who told you that my epic super fone doesn't have access to every cranny here, u don't expect me to be sitting at home or in office glue to my lappy all the time, as am typing this am far from home and office, mobile is my tool and best tool for browsing anytime, anywhere , any place.

As for my rage, yes o i dey vex for any body who in anyway try to deprieve the sunnah of the Prophet and the khulafa'u rashidun.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2010

[size=16pt]اللهُمَّ الْعَنْ أوّلَ ظالِم ظَلَمَ حَقَّ مُحَمَّد وَآلِ مُحَمَّد ، وَآخِرَ تَابِع لَهُ عَلَى ذلِكَ ، اللهُمَّ الْعَنِ العِصابَةَ الَّتِي جاهَدَتِ الْحُسَيْنَ عَلَيْهِ السَّلام وَشايَعَتْ وَبايَعَتْ وَتابَعَتْ عَلَى قَتْلِهِ. اللهُمَّ الْعَنْهم جَميعاً اللهمَّ خُصَّ أنْتَ أوّلَ ظالم بِاللّعْنِ مِنِّي ، وَابْدَأْ بِهِ أوّلاً ، ثُمَّ الثَّانِي ، وَالثَّالِثَ وَالرَّابِع ، اللهُمَّ الْعَنْ يزِيَدَ خامِساً ، وَالْعَنْ عُبَيْدَ اللهِ بْنَ زِيَاد وَابْنَ مَرْجانَةَ وَعُمَرَ بْنَ سَعْد وَشِمْراً وَآلَ أبي سُفْيانَ وَآلَ زِيَاد وآلَ مَرْوانَ إلَى يَوْمِ القِيامَةِ[/size]
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2010
Abuzola !:

I read every word you posted, i saw the usernames you used in posting, from shia muslim to karbala, and who told you that my epic super fone doesn't have access to every cranny here, u don't expect me to be sitting at home or in office glue to my lappy all the time, as am typing this am far from home and office, mobile is my tool and best tool for browsing anytime, anywhere , any place.

As for my rage, yes o i dey vex for any body who in anyway try to deprieve the sunnah of the Prophet and the khulafa'u rashidun.

Alhamdulillah you saw them!

you should be able to find your answers within the thread even without those posts if you truly have eyes!
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2010
'and my Advice will not profit you even if i wish to give you good counsel, if Allah's will is to keep you Astray. He is your Lord ! and to Him you shall, that is easy for Allah' Quran, have a nice day, see u next year
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by azharuddin: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2010
@lagosShia
Brother Lets focus on one thing that we all agree. La ilaha illallah muhammadurrasool ullah. We all agree 'There is no god but Allah and Muhammad (saw) is his messenger. As for the rest, well lets all agree to disagree. After we all are brothers. Lets keep the disagreements to ourselves and not quarrel.
Salaam(peace) brother.

P.s just saw abuzolas post, I hope we can come to an agreement bro.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2010
@azharuddin - am not frustrated with shia man, but the truth is whoever is an enemy of Abubakar, umar and uthman, muawwiya and Aisha is also my enemy, because they stood by the prophet at the hardest time when whoever claim to be a muslim is executed and condemned.

My shia brother is always boasting of Ali marrying fatimah as a pride, but he also forgetten that a man they detest was the man ever to marry two daughters of a prophet, he is uthman ibn affan, he married rukayyah and ummul Qulthum and they had baby for him.

Shia man is my brother because of the bond that tie us together, kalimatus shahadah. But the fact is that our distrust will continue.

I don't have the intention of coming here if not now, it was uplawal that invited me to one of her special thread, i was ransacking the threads when i counter a thread in which mr shia lagos was corrupting my sister islamic ideology, so i opened this thread, i have even left when i received a notification on mr shia confute.

No matter how clear or comprehensive my respond is , it
will never change mr shia ideology except if Allah will, thats why am leaving since thats what brought me back, hope u get my msg.

Peace be upon you all amin. Masalam.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2010
abu sufyan=enemy of the Prophet Muhammad (sa) and fought till the last moment.he "embraced" islam out of shame

muawiya (son of abu sufyan)=enemy of Imam Ali (as) and fought Imam Ali when the Imam was holding the office of caliphate.he caused the death of innocent muslims.he is responsible for the matyrdom of both Imam Ali (as) and Imam Hassan (as).Imam Hassan (as),the grandson of the Prophet Muhammad (sa),was being buried under the rain of bow and arrows by muawiya's men and the jealousy of Aisha who prevented the body from being buried close to the Prophet.all these because they hated Ali.muawiya initiated the cursing on Imam Ali (as) in mosques and tortured those who held him in high esteem.

Yazeed (son of muawiya)=inherited the caliphate from his father.the truce with Imam Hassan (as) was breached and the caliphate was not given to Imam Hussain as the truce entailed.yazeed was a man who prayed in a druken state and did so many un-islamic acts to change the sunnah of the Prophet.infact his father,muawiya,once heard the azaan "ash-hadu anna muhammadur-rasulullah" and was so jealous that he wished for that name of Muhammad to be replaced and removed from the azaan.

yazeed refused to rest and ordered the death of Imam Hussain (as) even if Hussain was met holding onto the corners of the Holy Ka'bah.Imam Hussain,moved away so that his blood would not be shed in the masjidul-haram.in karbala,Imam Hussain was finally beheaded.yes,the grandson of your prophet was beheaded by the criminals you try to defend.the family of the Prophet was taken captive in chains.

all these were committed because the caliphate was in bad hands from day one and there was no system in place.islam was violated and the order of the Prophet for Imam Ali (as) to be his sucessor was ignored and disregarded.

and here is mr. abu zola,telling us:

Abuzola !:

@azharuddin - am not frustrated with shia man, but the truth is whoever is an enemy of Abubakar, umar and uthman, muawwiya and Aisha is also my enemy, because they stood by the prophet at the hardest time when whoever claim to be a muslim is executed and condemned.

woe to you abu zola!!!

i am the enemy of those who are the enemies of Muhammad and the family of Muhammad.the good of the past that anyone did is not justification for their later wrongs and sins.the family of Muhammad is mentioned in the Quran and we are ordered to love them.when you pray you and i say "Allahumma sallih ala Muhammad wa Alleh Muhammad".

does helping the Prophet justify killing his family?is the threat of umar to burn Fatima's house jusitfied?

didnt the Prophet say:Hussain is from me and i am from Hussain"?

didnt the Prophet say:"the anger of Fatima angers Allah"?why did your abu bakr anger her?

woe unto you abu zola and unto those you love who massacred the Prophet's family!!! cry
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2010
The most renowned Sunni historian Ibn Jareer al Tabari recorded the event of Umar threatening the house of Imam Ali (as) and Sayyidah Fatima (as),the Prophet's beloved daughter,with burning!!! We read in al Tabari (English translation), Volume 9 page 187:

Ibn Humayd - Jarir - Mughirah - Ziyad b. Kulayb:Umar Ibn al-Khattab came to the house of Ali. Talha and Zubair and some of the immigrants were also in the house. Umar cried out: "By God, either you come out to render the oath of allegiance, or I will set the house on fire." al-Zubair came out with his sword drawn. As he stumbled (upon something), the sword fell from his hand so they jumped over him and seized him."
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Karbala: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2010
Abu Muhammad Abdullah bin Muslim bin Qutaybah (d. 276 Hijri) who in his famous book al Imama wa al Siyasa pages 18-28 states as follows:

Abu Bakr was after group of people who failed to give bayya and gathered with Ali, he sent Umar in their direction. He (Umar) called them to come out from the house of Ali, but they refused to come out. Thus (Umar) asked (his men) to bring wood, then he said: 'I swear by He who controls the life of Umar, if you people do not come out of the house I shall set fire to it, and everyone inside shall perish. Some people said: 'O Abu Hafs (Umar), Fatima is also in this house'. Umar replied, 'I do not care' Then the people came out from the house and gave bayya except Ali.
Al-Imama Walsiyasa Page 12

The most renowned Sunni historian Ibn Jareer al Tabari recorded the event of Umar threatening the house of Imam Ali (as) and Sayyidah Fatima (as),the Prophet's beloved daughter,with fire. We read in al Tabari (English translation), Volume 9 page 187:

Ibn Humayd - Jarir - Mughirah - Ziyad b. Kulayb:Umar Ibn al-Khattab came to the house of Ali. Talha and Zubair and some of the immigrants were also in the house. Umar cried out: "By God, either you come out to render the oath of allegiance, or I will set the house on fire." al-Zubair came out with his sword drawn. As he stumbled (upon something), the sword fell from his hand so they jumped over him and seized him."
History of al-Tabari, Volume 9 page 187
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by ShiaMuslim: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2010
delete
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2010
Umar’s assault against the house of Sayyidah Fatimah (as)

Abu Muhammad Abdullah bin Muslim bin Qutaybah (d. 276 Hijri) who in his famous book al Imama wa al Siyasa pages 18-28 states as follows:

Abu Bakr was after group of people who failed to give bayya and gathered with Ali, he sent Umar in their direction. He (Umar) called them to come out from the house of Ali, but they refused to come out. Thus (Umar) asked (his men) to bring wood, then he said: 'I swear by He who controls the life of Umar, if you people do not come out of the house I shall set fire to it, and everyone inside shall perish. Some people said: 'O Abu Hafs (Umar), Fatima is also in this house'. Umar replied, 'I do not care' Then the people came out from the house and gave bayya except Ali.

The most renowned Sunni historian Ibn Jareer al Tabari recorded the event of Umar threatening the house of Imam Ali (as) and Sayyidah Fatima (as),the Prophet's beloved daughter,with fire. We read in al Tabari (English translation), Volume 9 page 187:

Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by ShiaMuslim: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2010

Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Karbala: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2010

Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Onyocha: 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2010
delete
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 12:43am On Dec 13, 2010
depiction of Imam Hussain (as) holding his matyred baby in the battle of karbala:

Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by ShiaMuslim: 12:44am On Dec 13, 2010
=========

depiction of Imam Hussain (as) holding his matyred baby in the battle of karbala:

Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Sweetnecta: 4:25am On Dec 13, 2010
@Shia Islam: Allah told the prophet (AS) not to pray for disbelievers. Muhammad (AS) left in addition list of 10 munafiquun in the hand of a sahabah (RA). The instruction was that this sahabah must not participate in the janazzah prayer of each of the mnafiquun.

Ab Bakr, Umar, Uthman and Ali (RA to all of them), none of them is among the 10 munafiquun.

You are fighting so hard to make Ali more than what he was.

Allah revealed Surah Abasa for a purpose. No one is high in quality among mankind to be in the same level with Muhammad (AS).

No one is therefore after Muhammad unquestionable. The position of Prophet was held in Makka and in Madina during the lifetime of the prophet, by Muhammad (AS), alone. Ali or Fatima, and others (RA), though noble souls were not the prophet.

While you blame Abu Bakr, Umar Khattab, Uthman bin Affan (RA) for what you blame them for, your action seems to me like the action of a person who says the hindsight of event was not realized by The Power that installed them in their places.

The verse of making 2 Rakah at Makam Ibrahim (AS), the women wearing Hijab and Nikab, the commandment to knock before entering the bedroom of adult in 3 situations and other conditions were revealed on inquiries of Umar (RA).

May Allah guide all our hearts on the right path.

6 months or longer was nothing when it came to those people (RA). A man narrated a situation that occurred between Abu Bakr and Ali Abi Talib (RA to both) on the simple greetings of salaam during the lifetime of the prophet (AS). Both of these noble men displayed great love as brothers after misunderstanding. After the prophet [as] misunderstanding arose which took at least 6 months to get resolved. it is amazing that you think that the companion of Muhammad in his Hijr, the person who first encouraged the muslims to march out publically as if it was a political rally, and the man trusted enough to go and talk to the makkans when they refused the muslims to make Ummra, the 3 men you lambasted. I am not as sure of my position or level in paradise that I can adjudge any of the companions of Allah's Messenger.

A man named Sadiq (RA) you blamed.
A man named Farouq (RA) you blamed.
A man who (RA) married 2 daughters of the Messenger (AS) you blamed.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by hymen(f): 6:45am On Dec 13, 2010
Abuzola !:

Hymen what is wrong with you , how dare you interfere in matter that is wrested to Islam, what do you know about islamic theology. Go back to your religion of bloodshed and cruciifiction, had he not die for them and shed his blood yahweh wouldn't have forgiven mankind, what a bloody yahweh. Instead of concentrating on the three ambiguous gods u have
@Abuzola,look who's talking about blood  cheesy cheesy cheesy No be bllodshed una dey argue about  undecided

Anyway,stop behaving like an illiterate ,put out your facts reasonably & stop hyprventilating (I hope you know what that means ?)

And by the way - what do you know about Bayyajida ;your progenitor ? What you are arguing about is a significant period in Arab history,tell us about yours  tongue

Onyocha=LagosShia=KwaraShia=ShiaMuslim=Karbala (naughty boy cheesy )
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 11:41am On Dec 13, 2010
@sweetnecta:

i am not blaming anyone.no matter how many sweet hadith were nectad for abu bakr and umar and others,the evidence presented against them recorded by history cannot be denied of the attrocities they committed especially against the holy family.no good in the world they did can hide their ugly side.you can choose to overlook that and turn a blind eye as if you dont know,but others will not do that.we cannot forgive for the pain of the holy household.their pain is our pain and whoever caused them pain has caused us pain.do you feel their pain?or does your love for a nobody like abu bakr (in comparison to the household) is bigger than the love for the holy family we are ordered in the Quran to love?are you ordered by Allah to love abu bakr?even if he did bad?show me!
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 11:52am On Dec 13, 2010
hymen:

@Abuzola,look who's talking about blood cheesy cheesy cheesy No be bllodshed una dey argue about undecided

And by the way - what do you know about Bayyajida ;your progenitor ? What you are arguing about is a significant period in Arab history,tell us about yours tongue

please you guys can do that in another thread.you can open another thread to talk about his progenitor.this thread has a topic of discussion.infact discussing this thread or any other alike should not be seen as a replacement of anyone's culture or identity.islam does not negate or abolish anyone's culture except anything that goes contrary to tawheed (monotheism).

so please "hymen",get another thread and dont be a hijacker,no offense intended.
thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) / Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque / Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 193
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.