Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience (1537 Views)

Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. / Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience / Advice A Man That Is Been Compared To Other Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by Brunosamel(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Today My girlfriend compared me with her crush and i felt very bad about it, told her she should go and date him if she want to that i won't have any problem with it.... she got angry and told me that she will never call my number again.... how does it feels when your boyfriend or girlfriend compares you with another? Mine was very bad!
Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by Charleys: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
Brunosamel:
Today My girlfriend compared me with her crush and i felt very bad about it, told her she should go and date him if she want to that i won't have any problem with it.... she got angry and told me that she will never call my number again.... how does it feels when your boyfriend or girlfriend compares you with another? Mine was very bad!

It feels like She will never call your number again

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by habsydiamond(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
She compared me with Buhari my neighbor.. I didn't find it funny at all and we closed the chapter there.

P.S. the buhari in question is my neighbor o not the one in aso rock cos I no won die cos I talk my mind oo
Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by Brunosamel(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
Charleys:

It feels like She will never call your number again
Na she sabi even though it will pain me, i will get over it and move on. Life na Jeje
Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
She compares parts of my body rather than my whole. She doesn't like similie, she loves metaphor.

She says my heart is Stone Cold , my muscles is the rock and my haircut is that of a lunatic fringe . She calls me king slayer because my cheap clothes fit me. She teases me the demon because I don't like religion. I kept her with my oratory so she calls me the advocate of the beast when I speak.
Well, in my yard , I am the monster. My BDSM and SmackDown game is out of this world though I trust her I don't go Raw with her because I'm not ready to start a family. Most importantly she confesses that the viper between my legs is phenomenal.
To my Village People ... una father. You can't see me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
Some girls don't think before they spit out. you did the right thing by saying she should go and date the guy. After the guy is done using her, and she comes back to you, don't accept her back in fact, chase her out like thief.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by blazepascal(m): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
She compared me to my twin cus hes extravagant in spending. she asked why im not like him . i simply told her ... me nd my bro aint the same .damn ,she was pissed off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by Homeboiy: 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
Me wey no first get joy

Benin city de hot as them quick close for Guinness beer carnival today
Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by Esomchi800(m): 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
Homeboiy:
Me wey no first get joy

Benin city de hot as them quick close for Guinness beer carnival today
Yes all fight dey ground My area since 8pm everybody don enter hux me just dey with my babe on gen dey blow and watch film na dem know if dem like make dem kill dere self

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by rtdCivilservant: 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
Brunosamel:
Go get a life and stop asking useless questions. Lest I forget, who told u that u are her only boyfriend? Cos I believe by now u should know that she has many boyfriends and u are only a shareholder.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by Brunosamel(m): 12:06am On Dec 13, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

Go get a life and stop asking useless questions. Lest I forget, who told u that u are her only boyfriend? Cos I believe by now u should know that she has many boyfriends and u are only a shareholder.
Thank you!
Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by iTearHerToto: 12:23am On Dec 13, 2019
Brunosamel:
Na she sabi even though it will pain me, i will get over it and move on. Life na Jeje
Your head is good man. Don't ever get caught up with hoes
Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by iTearHerToto: 12:31am On Dec 13, 2019
She said my dik was wider that her ex's, that she feel pains during and after sex... I told her to let go then i'll find someone who would fit in. She had no choice but to get her pussy expanded. Abi Isn't that what it's meant for

Pukesangry
Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by emmaodet: 12:46am On Dec 13, 2019
Freehuman:
She compares parts of my body rather than my whole. She doesn't like similie, she loves metaphor.

She says my heart is Stone Cold , my muscles is the rock and my haircut is that of a lunatic fringe . She calls me king slayer because my cheap clothes fit me. She teases me the demon because I don't like religion. I kept her with my oratory so she calls me the advocate of the beast when I speak.
Well, in my yard , I am the monster. My BDSM and SmackDown game is out of this world though I trust her I don't go Raw with her because I'm not ready to start a family. Most importantly she confesses that the viper between my legs is phenomenal.
To my Village People ... una father. You can't see me.

Are you a WWE fan?
Who is your favorite wrestler?

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by Brunosamel(m): 1:12am On Dec 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Your head is good man. Don't ever get caught up with hoes
I won't smiley
Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by Brunosamel(m): 1:14am On Dec 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:
She said my dik was wider that her ex's, that she feel pains during and after sex... I told her to let go then i'll find someone who would fit in. She had no choice but to get her pussy expanded. Abi Isn't that what it's meant for

Pukesangry
Finishing of the highest order Bad Man grin
Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:20am On Dec 13, 2019
Brunosamel:
She don see you finish!

Me: No girl has ever compared me with any man! Doing that is express breakup
Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by ibkayee(f): 1:25am On Dec 13, 2019
Brunosamel:
Lol wait, what?
Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by CAPSLOCKED: 6:35am On Dec 13, 2019
AS A MAN IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN COMPARED BY YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE... THEN MAYBE YOU'VE BEEN DREAMING ALL YOUR LIFE.

THE ANNOYING THING ABOUT THEIR COMPARISON IS THAT THEY'RE NEVER LOGICAL. SHE CAN COMPARE YOU THAT IS A STRUGGLING STUDENT LIKE HER TO THE GOVERNOR'S SON.. OR COMPARE YOU THAT IS HER UBER DRIVER HUSBAND TO AN ASTRONAUT. cheesy
Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2019
emmaodet:

Are you a WWE fan?
Who is your favorite wrestler?

Used to be a fan when I was a kid until five years ago when I grew up to discover that it's scripted. When the kids at home enjoy it in the sitting room , I'm compelled to join them except in their innocence.

The UNDERTAKER and Brock Lesnar ARE my favorites.
Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by emmaodet: 10:20am On Dec 13, 2019
Freehuman:

Used to be a fan when I was a kid until five years ago when I grew up to discover that it's scripted. When the kids at home enjoy it in the sitting room , I'm compelled to join them except in their innocence.

The UNDERTAKER and Brock Lesnar ARE my favorites.

I also lost interest when i knew it was all scripted.
My favourite is The Rock
If you smellllllllllllllllllllllll, what The Rock is cooking.
Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by sonofanarchy(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
lol my serial cheating girlfriend compared me with a brick layer
Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by Brunosamel(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
sonofanarchy:
chisos! this one weAK me

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by Biglittlelois(f): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

She don see you finish!

Me: No girl has ever compared me with any man! Doing that is express breakup

LMAO, it is allowed to feel fly on a faceless forum grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by coolestofall(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
sonofanarchy:
You shouldn't feel bad now. The guy has had lots of experience laying preek xory I mean brick.
Re: Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience by sonofanarchy(m): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
coolestofall:

You shouldn't feel bad now. The guy has had lots of experience laying preek xory I mean brick.
lol grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Actor Mike Godson & Actress Genny Uzoma Dating? See Their Chemistry On Set / Spiritual Husband/wife. Are They Real? / Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.