Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) (35440 Views)

Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) / Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) / Woman Turns Down Marriage Proposal Over Insult On Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Blackking98(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2019
quentin06:

What has he done for your region, your roads are bad, multinationals havent returned, your youths are still restive and btw your still angry , take a pill.
that's not peculiar to our region alone oga. Is it the north or west or east that is better. We've tasted power, are tasting power and will continue tasting power till the end of time in Nigeria. If you don't like it go jump off a cliff
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Osidazz19: 9:50am On Dec 15, 2019
Dedetwo:

It takes one foolish slave to recognize a "Slave master".

Another brainwashed ipob Ijaw monkey is spotted.
You should spend more time responding to Asari who called you monkeys Ijaw slaves instead of venting your wasted anger towards me.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Eastlink(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2019
Dedetwo:

[s]Sometimes I tend to wonder aloud what educated your stream of thought. I guess people from the bolded areas are not Igbo or majority Igbo.[/s]
Unity beggar. Leave Rivers and face your IPOB. Nnamdi Kanu needs your worship.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by ogmask: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Threatening to remove a whole Amayanabo Of Kalabari kingdom like he is some "warrant chief". As in Ijaw land cheesy

Indeed power corrupts!

Who the gods want to kill they first make mad!

I hope he changes... 2023 no far grin

MODIFIED:
I see some misguided people making this a Ikwerre Vs Kalabari thing... This is Wike vs Ijaw (Kalabari, Okrika, Ibani, Abua Odua, Andoni etc).

I won't even drag Igbo into this because it is of no business to them and it will be HIGHLY unfair for me to do that.

However, Ijaw is ONE and either of the Ijaw Clans spread across 11 LGAs of Rivers state will produce the next Governor in 2023!

We go clear naysayers doubt!

If wike is bent on removing him he will and nothing will happen. He has the power to do so. What we should be talking about is the consequence of his action and not if he can or can't do it.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by hammerU: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2019
Abagworo:
Contrary to mefia hype about Wike, Rivers people are generally unhappy with his performance so far. He is very popular among Igbos and Ikwerres only maybe because his works are concentrated around Obio/Akpo and Port-Harcourt Local Governments where a bulk majority are Igbo and Ikwerre. I believe he is doing well in infrastructure but people from Ogoni, Ogba, Kalabari, Okrika, Opobo, Etche, Oyigbo and Ahoada area are not happy. I have not interacted with Bonny and Andoni. So in essence Wike is a hero in his domain and among Igbos.

TonyeBarcanista:
Threatening to remove a whole Amayanabo Of Kalabari kingdom like he is some "warrant chief". As in Ijaw land cheesy

Indeed power corrupts!

Who the gods want to kill they first make mad!

I hope he changes... 2023 no far grin

MODIFIED:
I see some misguided people making this a Ikwerre Vs Kalabari thing... This is Wike vs Ijaw (Kalabari, Okrika, Ibani, Abua Odua, Andoni etc).

I won't even drag Igbo into this because it is of no business to them and it will be HIGHLY unfair for me to do that.

However, Ijaw is ONE and either of the Ijaw Clans spread across 11 LGAs of Rivers state will produce the next Governor in 2023!

We go clear naysayers doubt!
All the groups u listed have an affiliation to Igbo.

How is Ikwere any different from the bolded?

This was the reason Bayelsa was created, to separate the Igbo/ Igboid from the Ijaw/Ijoid.

Yet the mixing is so much that even in Bayelsa, they still have igboid and in Rivers, they still have ijoid.

However, Rivers is an Igbo/Igboid state and Bayelsa is an Ijo/ Ijoid state.

The Governor can come from any area in Rivers, they are all the same, Igboid groups.

The further south like Opobo and Bonny amassed Igbo.

Their founding father, Jaja of Opobo was an Igbo man, just like Asari Dokunbo great grandfather. cc delishpot and nengibo

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Face your state.

Ipob no be your mate
internet gangster ipob is weak
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Nobody needs una this side rather you guys force yourself on everything the same way you forced yourself to this forum.

Yari::ba- shady and unreliable
shady and reliable is another way of needing us lol build ur unity without bringing us into the picture when hausa kill u guys ibo go still find way blame yoruba weaaklings
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

We not interested in what happens at sapele.

Case closed.
meleszenawi is a great tigrayan ethipian who divided the country into regions i wonder why a fool bears his name
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Jimi24: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
Simplyleo:
This is the third time I have watched the video clips of this Asari Dokubo.

Pls what's his educational qualification? He appears very lettered, calm, intelligent and composed. Also, his messages may not be of interest to me, but he always present them in ways that appeal to unbiased listeners.

Very much unlike the leader of these ipob miscreants. How he ends up having followers still beats my imagination.

Son of Rivers State ex DPP and judge. Asari is upper class Kalabari..If you rule out the militancy and the occasional selfishness he could be a good spokesman for his peoples and an articulator of their aspirations. However most of these Rivers State guys are visionless egoists and Asari is one of them. They absolutely dont have a vision in their minds of how much if a developed, well developed paradise their land can be and it is a pity
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Jimi24: 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Igboid:
List of ethnic groups in Rivers state

1. Ikwerre
2. Ijaw (Kalabari,Okirika, Andoni, Ibani, Degema, Engenni, Ogbia, Epie/Atissa)
3. Ogoni (Eleme,Tai, Khana, Gokana)
4. Etche
5. Ekpeye
6. Ogba
7. Igbo (Egbema, Ndoki and Asa)
8. Ndoni

Since creation of Rivers state, number 1 ,2, and 8 have governed the state. The rest are yet to have a crack at the governorship position.
The Ikwerre out of greed for power has held the entire state down for 13 straight years and counting now.
In a state with 8 ethnic groups, the Ikwerre had the temerity to do 8 straight years in Amaechi and still going for another 8 straight years with Wike, with no regard for the other Eight ethnic nationalities in Rivers state. Just imagine the North going for another Eight years after Buhari, and you get the idea of exactly what Ikwerres are doing in Rivers state.

Let's not get things complicated.

Rivers state people are some of the dumbest human beings. Kept returning PDP to power. See what you now have.
Ikwerre people dominating for over 20 years.
Wike is governor of Portharcourt. What a shame?
Agriculture undeveloped
Industry undeveloped
Education a mess.
Health, Amechi tried but Wike wrecked it.

100 flyovers in one city in a state where youths are kidnapping and engaging in cultism and pipeline vandalization every week due to lack of jobs.

There will be hello to pay soon and the blame will not go to Buhari. You got everything you wanted -13% deprivation, Amnesty, NDDC, PTDF, PDP, Jonathan, Mama Peace...now look at the cards remaining in your hands.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by hammerU: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
One thing am certain about is that the time have come for power to rotate to other groups in Rivers State.

They all have same right to be Governor as Ikwere.

Rivers State is one big Igboid group state with slight ijoid mix.

Bayelsa is the Ijaw State with a touch of igboid mix.

Let them learn to work as sibling states. One family and one love.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
hammerU:

All the groups u listed have an affiliation to Igbo.

How is Ikwere any different from the bolded?

This was the reason Bayelsa was created, to separate the Igbo/ Igboid from the Ijaw/Ijoid.

Yet the mixing is so much that even in Bayelsa, they still have igboid and in Rivers, they still have ijoid.

However, Rivers is an Igbo/Igboid state and Bayelsa is an Ijo/ Ijoid state.

The Governor can come from any area in Rivers, they are all the same, Igboid groups.

The further south like Opobo and Bonny amassed Igbo.

Their founding father, Jaja of Opobo was an Igbo man, just like Asari Dokunbo great grandfather. cc delishpot and nengibo

Nkogheri on grade 1.

Continue
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
Eastlink:

Thanks for insulting him.

He deserves the insult,
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
OfoIgbo:

Nwanne, you are so accurate in the point you made.

Just like you, I am also a major fan of Asari Dokubo till tomorrow, but he has to be very guarded in his utterances, because that is what our traducers are hoping to make the most of.

Gov. Dickson should have tiptoed around that socio-political landmine with care. Bayelsa is now a separate state, just the same way Anambra no longer belongs to the same region as PH.
[s]An Anambra or Enugwu governor will be very guarded, making sure not to hurt the feelings of any section of Rivers state. That is the level of sensitivity expected of the Bayelsa governor also.[/s]

Igbos have huge genetic investment in both Kalabari and Okrika (up to 40-50% possibly), so when they start making DIETTE-ish don't-care-about-tomorrow cultural and political moves, in a way that will antagonize Igboids, it is so sad and unnecessary

I don't encourage lies @strike.

I don't know why people lie a lot online.

God forbid.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by hammerU: 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Nkogheri on grade 1.

Continue

Anuofia!
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Dedetwo(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
Osidazz19:

You should spend more time responding to Asari who called you monkeys Ijaw slaves instead of venting your wasted anger towards me.
\

You write like a monkey. I guess you must be a deluded monkey. Anybody who calls any person or group of persons "monkeys Ijaw slaves" is a dumbass monkey.There are many so-called ethnicities in the shithole called Nigeria that were not ethnic groups until the end of Nigeria/Biafra war. There is no doubt in me that your silly ethnicity are group of monkeys worthy of expendable.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Doc10q: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
Ikwerre meka ooo.. Nda nucheesy. Yes I don't support wike tho he is my governor.. After all hes d one that has been causing this division btw ikwerre & ibos. Ikwerres are still ibos but we re not d only ibo tribe in rivers..theres others like ndoki, oyigbo, etche, asa, egbema etc. For godsake power should jus go to any of them so peace will reign.. After all they re still our brothers, we re one ppl there.. Why can't we jus live in peace! angry .I tire for this kalabari and my ikwerre ppl with this their greediness for power stuff. Are we d only iboid tribe there?! Why can't power still go to some of our iboid brothers there too! Sometime I wonder why god created me ikwerre.. Why didn't he jus create me ndoki man or egbeme or even ibani man. Everytime power power power! Somebody will not have peace in his own state tooangry

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by OfoIgbo: 9:50am On Dec 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I don't encourage lies @strike.

I don't know why people lie a lot online.

God forbid.

Give us an example of when any of the sitting Igbo state governors have ever gone to Rivers state, and not informed/seen the Rivers state governor during the visit
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2019
OfoIgbo:

Give us an example of when any of the sitting Igbo state governors have ever gone to Rivers state, and not informed/seen the Rivers state governor during the visit

This is trash.

You guys should stop spreading lies or Imagination of your fictions in public space.

Just to score a point, you guys Will go as far as framing one lie up.

Everybody dey there own abeg.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Allen102: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
Dedetwo:

I am very sure that i cannot think to save my silly life. What has the support for Biafra by kalabari got to do with Wike?
I dunno
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by maazi45: 9:20am On Dec 23, 2019
ZIAZI:

I weep when I read trash like this. So u mean Wike wants to give out the Kalabari traditional stool to an Ikwerre man? How possible is that? Do not move into 2020 with this level of ignorance.
think b4 u talk.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Dedetwo(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2019
Eastlink:

People from USA say that stupidity cannot be fixed I guess they have this dumbass in mind when they coined the phrase. I guess Obigbo, Komkom or Umuagbai is not Rivers State. Most Nigerians are dumbass fools and not worthy as a compatriot. Who would want to share a country with basement fool?
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Dedetwo(m): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2019
Osidazz19:

Your entire kindred and freaking ethnicity do not worth a finger on the Igbo person's hand. You shout all you want, Nigeria must be disintegrated and such fools such as you shall be given the Bakassi treatment. Beside shithole called Nigeria, there no way I could find myself in the same country with silly pig such as you.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by PHijo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
hammerU:
One thing am certain about is that the time have come for power to rotate to other groups in Rivers State.

They all have same right to be Governor as Ikwere.

Rivers State is one big Igboid group state with slight ijoid mix.

Bayelsa is the Ijaw State with a touch of igboid mix.

Let them learn to work as sibling states. One family and one love.

Please stop misleading people!

Bayelsa has no Igbo folks. Rivers is predominantly Ijaw. That people like Late Harry/ Dikibo, chief Graham-Douglas and Patience Jonathan emboldened the Igboid elements in 1999, 2007 and 2015 doesn't change the fact.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by hammerU: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
PHijo:

Please stop misleading people!

Bayelsa has no Igbo folks. Rivers is predominantly Ijaw. That people like Late Harry/ Dikibo, chief Graham-Douglas and Patience Jonathan emboldened the Igboid elements in 1999, 2007 and 2015 doesn't change the fact.
[/s]

GEJ EKPEYE IS WAT?(Ekpeye is an Igboid language of Rivers State and Bayelsa State, Nigeria)

https://www.google.com/search?q=EKPEYE&rlz=1C1GGRV_enGB752GB752&oq=EKPEYE+&aqs=chrome..69i57.1824j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

RIVERS IS AN IGBOID STATE AND DAT IS Y IT IS RULED BY THE IKWERE.

WE ARE EVEN BEGGING THEM TO ROTATE TO OTHER GROUPS, THEY DONT HAVE TO.

THE GREATEST MAN IN THAT STATE, JAJA OF OPOBO IS IGBO.

ALTHOUGH, IJAW CLAIM HIM.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by PHijo(m): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
hammerU:
[s][/s]

GEJ EKPEYE IS WAT?(Ekpeye is an Igboid language of Rivers State and Bayelsa State, Nigeria)

https://www.google.com/search?q=EKPEYE&rlz=1C1GGRV_enGB752GB752&oq=EKPEYE+&aqs=chrome..69i57.1824j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

RIVERS IS AN IGBOID STATE AND DAT IS Y IT IS RULED BY THE IKWERE.

WE ARE EVEN BEGGING THEM TO ROTATE TO OTHER GROUPS, THEY DONT HAVE TO.

THE GREATEST MAN IN THAT STATE, JAJA OF OPOBO IS IGBO.

ALTHOUGH, IJAW CLAIM HIM.

Jumbo jumbogha otherwise known as Jaja is Ijaw! He is not Igbo, there is no evidence to prove he was Igbo. He left Bonny island for Opubo ama( Opobo).

According to history, the land Opobo was built on was acquired from another Ijaw clan, Andoni.

Out of the 18 war canoe houses in Bonny, 14 left with Jumbo Jumbogha for Opobo.

As the practice was then, a slave could have been Igbo, Ibibio, Ogoni etc. So having slave ancestry doesn't make a person Igbo automatically.

Rivers state is not and IGBOID state, it is a multicultural state.

I hope proponents of Biafra or Niger Delta republic that would include Igbo like chief Asari Dokubo are taking note.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by hammerU: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
PHijo:

Jumbo jumbogha otherwise known as Jaja is Ijaw! He is not Igbo, there is no evidence to prove he was Igbo. He left Bonny island for Opubo ama( Opobo).

According to history, the land Opobo was built on was acquired from another Ijaw clan, Andoni.

Out of the 18 war canoe houses in Bonny, 14 left with Jumbo Jumbogha for Opobo.

As the practice was then, a slave could have been Igbo, Ibibio, Ogoni etc. So having slave ancestry doesn't make a person Igbo automatically.

Rivers state is not and IGBOID state, it is a multicultural state.

I hope proponents of Biafra or Niger Delta republic that would include Igbo like chief Asari Dokubo are taking note.
[/s]

AT THIS POINT, I LEAVE U IN YOUR DELUSION, AS ONE BEYOND SALVAGE.

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF NOW.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fake Commissioner Receives Salaries For Two Years In Niger / Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB / See Photo Of APC Customized Slippers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.