Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) (35443 Views)

Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) / Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) / Woman Turns Down Marriage Proposal Over Insult On Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
technicallyrich:

yeah i am igbo why because i am pro ss and se.
So many ijaws love igbos.half of ijaws married igbos that is why some ijaws speak igbo.
I am an ijaw aman and i see an igbo man as a brother.
But the kowards want us to fight ndigbo so that they will claim every one hates igbo.
Remember when gej was president how he pampered the igbos and ijaws.that is to show you how will care for them.
But on these one the next governor must be an ijaw man,igbos (ikweres,ndoni) have ruled enogh give others a chance.
i actually dont care in all truthfulness to you na you know wetin una problem be but why ipob kill tht ijaw man that is wat is confusing
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Dedetwo(m): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
Simbrixton:
see slavery sha anyway we yorubas are ready to help you

Yari.ba, like the Fulani, are not native to what became Nigeria. So when you foray into silly slavery of yours, check your historical background. Do not force a hand to uncover hidden facts.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
Dedetwo:

Yari.ba, like the Fulani, are not native to what became Nigeria.
haha yet our opc dey sapele and we are still waxing strong
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Blackking98(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
quentin06:
South South, this is why power can never go to this region

why the region remains under developed, because of its own leaders , they have no respect for themselves and dont care for their people.
lol. We have produced a president and vice president oga. We currently have the deputy Senate president. So which power are you talking about again. Go and rest if u have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Dedetwo:

Yari.ba, like the Fulani, are not native to what became Nigeria. So when you foray into silly slavery of yours, check your historical background. Do not force a hand to uncover hidden facts.
you are just a kid and someone not intellectually strong to have a conversation with your poverty has made you descend deep into bigotry and hatred and you feel that is the way to drain your poverty and helplessness you cannot actually be helped in life your life is doomed
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by OfoIgbo: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
hammerU:

WITH THE WAY ASARI INSULT AN ENTIRE TRIBE, U WANT THEM TO HAND OVER THEIR STATE TO PEOPLE LIKE HIM?

IKWERE AND IGBO RELATIONS WERE TOTALLY DESTROYED BY THE ONE DIETE SPIFF DID WITH CONFISCATING IGBO PROPERTY, U WANT THEM TO HAND THEIR STATE OVER SO U CAN DO MORE DAMAGE?

LET ME ASK U, Y WAS BAYELSA CREATED OUT OF RIVERS?

Y HAVE BAYELSA NOT HANDED POWER TO OTHER MINORITY TRIBES THERE?

NOBODY SAY, POWER SHOULD NOT GO TO OKIRIKA OR OGONI OR BONNY/OPOBO.

OR EVEN OYIGBO, OGBA EGBOMA NDONI.

WAT WE ARE SAYING IS ALL THIS UNNECESSARY AGGRESSION AND DISPLAY OF VIOLENCE AND ABUSE MUST END.

WHILST AM A FAN OF ASARI, I THINK HE CROSSES THE RED LINE FAR TOO OFTEN FOR ONE THAT IS EDUCATED.

WITH DAT SAID, ASARI LOOKS LIKE A SON OF JAJA OF OPOBO IN THAT OUTFIT.

DIS IS A FAMILY MATTER, LET US ALL TAKE IT LIGHTLY AS BANTA.

Nwanne, you are so accurate in the point you made.

Just like you, I am also a major fan of Asari Dokubo till tomorrow, but he has to be very guarded in his utterances, because that is what our traducers are hoping to make the most of.

Gov. Dickson should have tiptoed around that socio-political landmine with care. Bayelsa is now a separate state, just the same way Anambra no longer belongs to the same region as PH.
An Anambra or Enugwu governor will be very guarded, making sure not to hurt the feelings of any section of Rivers state. That is the level of sensitivity expected of the Bayelsa governor also.

Igbos have huge genetic investment in both Kalabari and Okrika (up to 40-50% possibly), so when they start making DIETTE-ish don't-care-about-tomorrow cultural and political moves, in a way that will antagonize Igboids, it is so sad and unnecessary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by technicallyrich(m): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
Simbrixton:
i actually dont care in all truthfulness to you na you know wetin una problem be but why ipob kill tht ijaw man that is wat is confusing
maybe they thought it is you.
Mind u ipob are people from ss and se.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
Blackking98:
lol. We have produced a president and vice president oga. We currently have the deputy Senate president. So which power are you talking about again. Go and rest if u have nothing to say
south south are a blessed pipo
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
technicallyrich:

maybe they thought it is you.
Mind u ipob are people from ss and se.
eyah ur brother just die like dat e too sweet sha painful but what can we say from here

bros abeg e too early for morning u can build ur unity without involving us

yolobas are corwardsssssss hahahahhahahaha number one masturbation statement by internet gangsters
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by technicallyrich(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
Simbrixton:
eyah ur brother just die like dat e too sweet sha painful but what can we say from here

bros abeg e too early for morning u can build ur unity without involving us

yolobas are corwardsssssss hahahahhahahaha number one masturbation statement by internet gangsters
exactly the yaribas are kowards,back stanners and betrayals.everyone cant be wrong at the same time.
History books said so.africans ,ss and se biafrans,middlebeltans,northerners,europeans etc.
The golden question is?can everyone be wrong at the same time.
I have to attend to a business associate that we will make millions together,so playtime is over.
Run along kidd,i will buy biscuit and sweet later ok.
Yes or no?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Mires: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Simplyleo:
This is the third time I have watched the video clips of this Asari Dokubo.

Pls what's his educational qualification? He appears very lettered, calm, intelligent and composed. Also, his messages may not be of interest to me, but he always present them in ways that appeal to unbiased listeners.

Very much unlike the leader of these ipob miscreants. How he ends up having followers still beats my imagination.

Asari Dokubo voluntarily opt out of becoming a barrister in his 400L at Unical Faculty of Law
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
technicallyrich:

exactly the yaribas are kowards,back stanners and betrayals.everyone cant be wrong at the same time.
History books said so.africans ,ss and se biafrans,middlebeltans,northerners,europeans etc.
I have to attend to a business associate that we will make millions together,so playtime is over.
Yes or no?
u be omo omo na u wey no sabi anything

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
technicallyrich:

Yes or no?
we are cowards and i played game in the east with many of the toughest guys out there and am still breathing

na ur type dem dey lock inside house when we dey umuahia north back in the days

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Mires: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
naptu2:

He attended the University of Calabar and was studying law (his father was a judge). Then he got involved in the students protests of the Babangida era (SAP riots) and either dropped out or was expelled.

Asari was never expelled. He voluntarily opt out. The rest information you supplied are correct
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by technicallyrich(m): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
Simbrixton:
we are cowards and i played game in the east with many of the toughest guys out there and am still breathing

na ur type dem dey lock inside house when we dey umuahia north back in the days
depending on the game you played.
For example a guy in black ass in uniben will live longer and more peacefully,than a vikings there.
You play opposition for the hood.and were outnumbered but still graduated. If you did then you are one in 20 million Yoruba muslimm.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Eastlink(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Abagworo:
[s]Contrary to mefia hype about Wike, Rivers people are generally unhappy with his performance so far. He is very popular among Igbos and Ikwerres only maybe because his works are concentrated around Obio/Akpo and Port-Harcourt Local Governments where a bulk majority are Igbo and Ikwerre. I believe he is doing well in infrastructure but people from Ogoni, Ogba, Kalabari, Okrika, Opobo, Etche, Oyigbo and Ahoada area are not happy. I have not interacted with Bonny and Andoni. So in essence Wike is a hero in his domain and among Igbos[/s].
The Ikwerre man is always cunning. I think it's high time you're put in your place. You should begin to fight your battles alone and leave other uplanders out of your stupidity. You guys are the most greedy set of people when it comes to politics. You're no different from the north.

Many of us have realized that the Ikwerre's are far more evil than the Ijaws who dominated old Rivers. Even doing worst than the accusations their fathers levelled against the south east during the abandon property saga. The creation of the state out of the eastern region truly exposed both the Ikwerre's and Kalabari's as the most greedy set of tribes in the Niger Delta. No other ethnic group matters. It's always about them.

I've come to understand that whenever Ikwerre's want to dominate Rivers politics they rally Igbo votes and when the Kalabari's want to outsmart the Ikwerre's they rally the riverine voting bloc. While the Kalabari's chant the Ijaw mantra as a rallying point to gather every tribe in the riverine, the Ikwerre's on the other hand use a kind of sentiments to win the upland votes. Yet they don't give credit to Ndigbo.

It is only when election approaches that the Ikwerre remembers the upland voting bloc. But when election is over, they'll begin to rant their 'Ikwerres are majority' trash. No other ethnic group counts in the upland. I think it's time our people receive sense and push these braggarts aside. Let them stand alone and let's see their emptiness for who they really are.

As a matter of fact without the votes of the Etche's, Onelga, Obigbo, Ekpeye, Ogoni's and other populous non indigenous Igbo population in P/H, the Ikwerre would have been beaten blue black by the riverine block.

I've also noticed that the Ikwerre are very smart in ethnic politics. Because they know the soft side of Ndigbo toward them, they play on this psychology by channelling the Igbo voting bloc to dominate Rivers politics.

The Ikwerre's just as the Ijaws of the past are same. Both are too greedy with power.
Unlike the Ijaws whose land host a lot of oil wells, Ikwerre's on the other hand contribute a meagre percent of our oil revenue, yet they take a lion share of our political and economic commonwealth. I think it's time power shifts to Ogoniland or to the Ibani's. The Ikwerre's and the Kalabari's should go and sit down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
technicallyrich:

depending on the game you played.
For example a guy in black ass in uniben will live longer and more peacefully,than a vikings there.
You play opposition for the hood.and were outnumbered but still graduated. If you did then you are one in 20 million Yoruba muslimm.
bros make i dey go abeg na d last time i dey quote u be dese if you insult yooba from now till jesus come i am exempt from it enjoy ur glory in bigotry

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by technicallyrich(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
Simbrixton:
bros make i dey go abeg na d last time i dey quote u be dese if you insult yooba from now till jesus come i am exempt from it enjoy ur glory in bigotry
wow you are one yoruba dude ilike.and i was not insultin yorubas because i love them with passion.
One love.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by HopeAtHand: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Threatening to remove a whole Amayanabo Of Kalabari kingdom like he is some "warrant chief". As in Ijaw land cheesy

Indeed power corrupts!

Who the gods want to kill they first make mad!

I hope he changes... 2023 no far grin

Funny guy. Wetin go happen after 2023?
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by hammerU: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Eastlink:
The Ikwerre man is always cunning. I think it's high time you're put in your place. You should begin to fight your battles alone and leave other uplanders out of your stupidity. You guys are the most greedy set of people when it comes to politics. You're no different from the north.

Many of us have realized that the Ikwerre's are far more evil than the Ijaws who dominated old Rivers. Even doing worst than the accusations their fathers levelled against the south east during the abandon property saga. The creation of the state out of the eastern region truly exposed both the Ikwerre's and Kalabari's as the most greedy set of tribes in the Niger Delta. No other ethnic group matters. It's always about them.

I've come to understand that whenever Ikwerre's want to dominate Rivers politics they rally Igbo votes and when the Kalabari's want to outsmart the Ikwerre's they rally the riverine voting bloc. While the Kalabari's chant the Ijaw mantra as a rallying point to gather every tribe in the riverine, the Ikwerre's on the other hand use a kind of sentiments to win the upland votes. Yet they don't give credit to Ndigbo.

It is only when election approaches that the Ikwerre remembers the upland voting bloc. But when election is over, they'll begin to rant their 'Ikwerres are majority' trash. No other ethnic group counts in the upland. I think it's time our people receive sense and push these braggarts aside. Let them stand alone and let's see their emptiness for who they really are.

As a matter of fact without the votes of the Etche's, Onelga, Obigbo, Ekpeye, Ogoni's and other populous non indigenous Igbo population in P/H, the Ikwerre would have been beaten blue black by the riverine block.

I've also noticed that the Ikwerre are very smart in ethnic politics. Because they know the soft side of Ndigbo toward them, they play on this psychology by channelling the Igbo voting bloc to dominate Rivers politics.

The Ikwerre's just as the Ijaws of the past are same. Both are too greedy with power.
Unlike the Ijaws whose land host a lot of oil wells, Ikwerre's on the other hand contribute a meagre percent of our oil revenue, yet they take a lion share of our political and economic commonwealth. I think it's time power shifts to Ogoniland or to the Ibani's. The Ikwerre's and the Kalabari's should go and sit down.

BEST WRITE UP SO FAR.

BOTH IKWERRE AND KALABARI NOISE MAKERS SHOULD GO AND SIT DOWN.

AMAECHI WAS RIGHT WEN HE WANTED TO BRING AN OPOBO SON.

THE NEXT RIVERS GOVERNOR SHOULD COME FROM THE UBANI AND OPOBO AXIS.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by hammerU: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
THE NOISE AND SHOW OF VIOLENT TENDENCY IS ENOUGH TO MAKE PEOPLE FEAR HANDING POWER TO KALABARI.

JUST SMALL PROVOCATION, ASARI IS CARRYING SWORD.

ARE IKWERE AND KALABARI THE ONLY CLAN IN RIVERS STATE?

Y SO MUCH NOISE?

SEE, OGONI, VERY QUIET.

SEE OPOBO.UBANI VERY QUIET.

SEE OYIIGBO, NDONI, VERY QUIET.

ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE EVEN FORGOTTEN EKPEYE OF AHOADA IS STILL IN RIVERS, BECOS THEY ARE SO QUIET.

EVERYTIME IKWERE AND KALABARI WILL BE FORMING DAVID AND GOLIATH.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Eastlink(m): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
hammerU:

BEST WRITE UP SO FAR.

BOTH IKWERRE AND KALABARI NOISE MAKERS SHOULD GO AND SIT DOWN.

AMAECHI WAS RIGHT WEN HE WANTED TO BRING AN OPOBO SON.

THE NEXT RIVERS GOVERNOR SHOULD COME FROM THE UBANI AND OPOBO AXIS.

APC should field an Ibani man while the PDP fields an Ogoni. Igbo and Ijaw ethnic politics in Rivers state is long dead. There are no Ijaws in Rivers state. They should mind their business in Bayelsa. The only Igbo ethnic group in the state are just us. Ikwere people should fight their battles and stop dragging Igbo into their madness.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Youngmaster0(m): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
Simbrixton:

Was ijaw written on his face.. The question should be why Nigeria police kill 4 of their men
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
clarocuzioo:
From the look of things, it's clear there's a war ongoing in Rivers State between the tribes , probably Ikweres and Kalabaris.

Wike some days ago told the Ikweres that they should not allow anybody treat them as second class citizens in their state, now this is also coming up.

What baffled me most is how on that thread, bunch of misguided, mischievous and rabble rousing non entities brought Igbo people into a matter that have absolutely nothing to do with them, and then started pouring out their frustrations, life dissapointments and failures on people who have absolutely nothing to do with the issue on ground.

I was wondering when Igbo people got so involved in the power play of Rivers State that they now treat the Ikweres as second class citizens in their own state.

I tell all those evil minded, mischief makers and frustrated entities that none of their rabble rousingn and rantings will stop the Igboman from progressing, their hatred will not stop us from moving forward against all odds.

We survived the civil war, with just twenty pounds given to the Igboman by Awolowo after the civil war no matter the millions you have in your account prior to the war, we have been able to establish massive, progressing and intimidating businesses all over the country and beyond.

Let them understand that this tribe has a divine backing, with all forms of tactical, systematic oppression and marginalisation we have gone through, we have only come out stronger and better, just like gold, so I wonder why they think that their rabble rousing, propaganda and lies will remove a strand of hair from us.

Mehn! All this epistle just to make a point? You try.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by clarocuzioo(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

Mehn! All this epistle just to make a point? You try.

Yes it's always good to put naysayers in their place logically with facts
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
Youngmaster0:

Was ijaw written on his face.. The question should be why Nigeria police kill 4 of their men
i can reasonably identify a yooba
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by OfoIgbo: 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
technicallyrich:

yeah i am igbo why because i am pro ss and se.
So many ijaws love igbos.half of ijaws married igbos that is why some ijaws speak igbo.
I am an ijaw aman and i see an igbo man as a brother.
But the kowards want us to fight ndigbo so that they will claim every one hates igbo.
Remember when gej was president how he pampered the igbos and ijaws.that is to show you how will care for them.
But on these one the next governor must be an ijaw man,igbos (ikweres,ndoni) have ruled enogh give others a chance.

Most definitely, a non-Igboid will be the next governor of Rivers state. That is justice. Igbos are fair-minded people and won't try to take the slot. I am certain an Ijoid or an Ogoni person will be the next governor.

But Gov. Dickson of Bayelsa has made the mountain much steeper for the Kalabari-Ijaws though. With what has happened, it will be a miracle if a Kalabari man were to replace Wike. What a real shame. Dickson has taken his looser mentality to Kalabari kingdom
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by hammerU: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
OfoIgbo:

Most definitely, a non-Igboid will be the next governor of Rivers state. That is justice. Igbos are fair-minded people and won't try to take the slot. I am certain an Ijoid or an Ogoni person will be the next governor.

But Gov. Dickson of Bayelsa has made the mountain much steeper for the Kalabari-Ijaws though. With what has happened, it will be a miracle if a Kalabari man were to replace Wike. What a real shame. Dickson has taken his looser mentality to Kalabari kingdom

WAT EXACTLY DID DICKSON DO OR SAY?

I HAVE BEEN HEARING OF DICKSON SAYING SOMETHING BUT NOBODY HAS REVEALED WAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED OR WAS SAID

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Okpotud(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
Simplyleo:
This is the third time I have watched the video clips of this Asari Dokubo.

Pls what's his educational qualification? He appears very lettered, calm, intelligent and composed. Also, his messages may not be of interest to me, but he always present them in ways that appeal to unbiased listeners.

Very much unlike the leader of these ipob miscreants. How he ends up having followers still beats my imagination.
face your fear and leave IPOB alone
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
referandum:

Dont mind all these people, that keep comparing Ijo to other tribes, we are different we hold our traditional institutions sacred. I'm a Wike supporter, but not a blind follower, if he dares try to unstool him, youll see the outcry and resultant effect. Ijo will not watch this desecration with folded arms like Kano State did.
By 2023 we shall vote along ethnic line.

Let's see how far everybody will go

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
hammerU:

Ever since Wike told him Rivers is not a muslim, he picked announce.
He is just using this as cover to attack. Traditional rulers and gov often clash due to disloyalty to party.
I am not a fan of Asari but Wike's stepped beyond his bound to threaten HRH Prof Amachree, the Amayanabo of Kalabari Kingdom! That stool is not a warrant chief that one politician can toil with! Can Wike try that on HRH King Ateke Tom?

We de watch sha

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
OfoIgbo:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AG Dangote Completes Apapa-wharf Concrete Road, / Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha 'Stands The Best Chance' - Governor Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.