Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) (35445 Views)

Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) / Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) / Woman Turns Down Marriage Proposal Over Insult On Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Guyman02: 6:08am On Dec 13, 2019
Simplyleo:
This is the third time I have watched the video clips of this Asari Dokubo.

Pls what's his educational qualification? He appears very lettered, calm, intelligent and composed. Also, his messages may not be of interest to me, but he always present them in ways that appeal to unbiased listeners.

Very much unlike the leader of these ipob miscreants. How he end up having followers still beats my imagination.

Ask Major General Buhari to obey court orders first, Nnamdi Kanu is not Nigerias only problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by HappyPagan: 6:11am On Dec 13, 2019
Lmao @ 'you are just a gay fly.'
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 6:14am On Dec 13, 2019
The Asari that is on self exile is here opening his smelling mouth to talk. He didn't insult any king. Wike only said that that amanyanabo should Wade into the matter of the high chief's family so that he could be buried. This one too want to use wike and trend.goat
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by nrexzy: 6:29am On Dec 13, 2019
clarocuzioo:
From the look of things, it's clear there's a war ongoing in Rivers State between the tribes , probably Ikweres and Kalabaris.

Wike some days ago told the Ikweres that they should not allow anybody treat them as second class citizens in their state, now this is also coming up.

What baffled me most is how on that thread, bunch of misguided, mischievous and rabble rousing non entities brought Igbo people into a matter that have absolutely nothing to do with them, and then started pouring out their frustrations, life dissapointments and failures on people who have absolutely nothing to do with the issue on ground.

I was wondering when Igbo people got so involved in the power play of Rivers State that they now treat the Ikweres as second class citizens in their own state.

I tell all those evil minded, mischief makers and frustrated entities that none of their rabble rousing will stop the Igboman from progressing, their hatred will not stop us from moving forward against all odds.

We survived the civil war, with just fifty pounds given to the Igboman by Awolowo after the civil war no matter the millions you have in your account prior to the war, we have been able to establish massive, progressing and intimidating business all over the country and beyond.

Let them understand that this tribe has a divine backing, with all forms of tactical, systematic oppression and marginalisation we have gone through, we have only come out stronger and better, just like gold, so I wonder why they think that their rabble rousing, propaganda and lies will remove a strand of hair from us.

20pounds not 50
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by johnmattew: 6:30am On Dec 13, 2019
na wao...it was emir sanusi and now amayanabo....u can't try this with oba of Benin (not even in ur dreams )

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by briggson07(m): 6:32am On Dec 13, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Mtcheeeeeeeew abeg who is in river's g.r.a precisely I hear say their men dey spend for ladies well well.....coming there for Christmas

Carry ur bikini position for kasablanca u get enough costumers

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by stanisbaratheon: 6:38am On Dec 13, 2019
Wike is an inconsequential foool. He thinks because he's sitting on Rivers money he's god. But after 3 years we shall see.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Wickedfacts: 6:39am On Dec 13, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Mtcheeeeeeeew abeg who is in river's g.r.a precisely I hear say their men dey spend for ladies well well.....coming there for Christmas

You want to collect what your father can not afford to give your mother?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:40am On Dec 13, 2019
Wickedfacts:

You want to collect what your father can not afford to give your mother?
So long it's coming from your father no problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Tonymario58: 6:42am On Dec 13, 2019
topboss:

Nigeria dont have Kingdoms, it is not a Monarchy.

we are a republic.

And he is a warrant Chief.

Wike can remove him, as Governor, he has the powers but it is better done through the courts.

I mean did u not hear about the removal of Oni of Ife second in command or Emir of Kano ordeal?
Possibly you've not travelled out of your place of birth nor avail yourself the opportunity to read on Nigerian people and cultures.
Many kingdoms in Nigeria operate the monarchical system.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Wickedfacts: 6:46am On Dec 13, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:

Biacan, my father doesn't sponsor poverty-stricken hoes from deprived backgrounds. Hungry hoes can go and meet UNICEF or World Food Program for that.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Trezagezz: 6:51am On Dec 13, 2019
topboss:

we are a republic.

talk to that boy up dey kos he no de reason proper

Wike can remove him, as Governor, he has the powers but it is better done through the courts.

I mean did u not hear about the removal of Oni of Ife second in command or Emir of Kano ordeal?
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by CaptainMeks: 6:59am On Dec 13, 2019
Emmyloaded:
Here is a video of Chief Asari Dokubo calling governor Wike an Idiot, Lunatic. This came just after Gov. Wike insulted the Kalabari Monarch known as the Amanyanabo of Kalabari kingdom.

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGZDyhpq3m8

Wow. Asari made so many revelations about Wike during the course of the video.

PDP will surely lose Rivers State at the next elections. That is guaranteed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Roozzaay(m): 7:03am On Dec 13, 2019
johnmattew:
na wao...it was emir sanusi and now amayanabo....u can't try this with oba of Benin (not even in ur dreams )

grin grin The Governor will just sleep one night and never wake again forever

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by stickle(m): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2019
Simplyleo:
This is the third time I have watched the video clips of this Asari Dokubo.

Pls what's his educational qualification? He appears very lettered, calm, intelligent and composed. Also, his messages may not be of interest to me, but he always present them in ways that appeal to unbiased listeners.

Very much unlike the leader of these ipob miscreants. How he ends up having followers still beats my imagination.

I don't know his qualifications but I know he owns University in Benin Republic
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simplyleo: 7:13am On Dec 13, 2019
stickle:

I don't know his qualifications but I know he owns University in Benin Republic
Someone said he was a law student at unical but couldn't complete the course due to some reasons. In any case, dude is intelligent and has good composure. His spoken English is quite impressive.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by mozambo: 7:19am On Dec 13, 2019
Watch the movie trailers that are going to make huge impact on the movie scene come year 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJgGXmfwpy4
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by clarocuzioo(m): 7:20am On Dec 13, 2019
nrexzy:

20pounds not 50

Thanks for that observation and correction, I will correct immediately.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by InvertedHammer: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2019
topboss:

we are a republic.

/
It is an insult for Wike to stoop so low as to remove the Amanyanabo.

That function falls under the authority of Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftancy Affairs who
can withdraw his certificate (Of course with the tacit support of Wike). grin grin grin

Amanyanabo is inconsequential. Governors weigh enormous power.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Viktorino: 7:46am On Dec 13, 2019
Gov Wike is playing with fire!

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by SmellingAnus(m): 7:53am On Dec 13, 2019
Ladycoolbreeze:
The Asari that is on self exile is here opening his smelling mouth to talk. He didn't insult any king. Wike only said that that amanyanabo should Wade into the matter of the high chief's family so that he could be buried. This one too want to use wike and trend.goat
[quote][/quote] Lol ... It's not about the burial... Go back and listen to the audio... Wike even threatened to remove the Amayanabo of Kalabari... I have have heard the audio from a radio station in Port Harcourt and it's not less than an insult...

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Halo22: 7:55am On Dec 13, 2019
In as much as I salute Wike's unwavering bravery and courage, he should be careful with his words as a leader. Most times he talks like a tout (even though he used to be one), but as the leader of one of the richest States in the country, he should know that his choice of words can create chaos

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by eezor: 7:56am On Dec 13, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Am in rivers, from rivers
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by maazi45: 7:58am On Dec 13, 2019
the amayanabo is not one second class cheif u talk to anyhow i know wike is planning to give ikwerre dat power.kalabari pipo are way bigger than those land seller

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by shugamummy: 7:58am On Dec 13, 2019
Igbos are winning on the streets buying lands and building houses, Yorubas are winning on the Nairaland forum. If you are on the streets hustling, you won't know anything argument is happening on Nairaland. Nwanne ga-chuba ego, when it's time for action or when duty calls we shall know who gat mind to stand up to his father's name.

clarocuzioo:
From the look of things, it's clear there's a war ongoing in Rivers State between the tribes , probably Ikweres and Kalabaris.

Wike some days ago told the Ikweres that they should not allow anybody treat them as second class citizens in their state, now this is also coming up.

What baffled me most is how on that thread, bunch of misguided, mischievous and rabble rousing non entities brought Igbo people into a matter that have absolutely nothing to do with them, and then started pouring out their frustrations, life dissapointments and failures on people who have absolutely nothing to do with the issue on ground.

I was wondering when Igbo people got so involved in the power play of Rivers State that they now treat the Ikweres as second class citizens in their own state.

I tell all those evil minded, mischief makers and frustrated entities that none of their rabble rousingn and rantings will stop the Igboman from progressing, their hatred will not stop us from moving forward against all odds.

We survived the civil war, with just twenty pounds given to the Igboman by Awolowo after the civil war no matter the millions you have in your account prior to the war, we have been able to establish massive, progressing and intimidating business all over the country and beyond.

Let them understand that this tribe has a divine backing, with all forms of tactical, systematic oppression and marginalisation we have gone through, we have only come out stronger and better, just like gold, so I wonder why they think that their rabble rousing, propaganda and lies will remove a strand of hair from us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbo Presidency: Okorocha 'Stands The Best Chance' - Governor Says / I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare / PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.