Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) (35444 Views)

Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) / Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) / Woman Turns Down Marriage Proposal Over Insult On Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by technicallyrich(m): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2019
Ijaws are
the leaders of yhe suppose niger delta.
They should be respected and feared.
Igbos(ikweres) have ruled rivers for more 25 years now,why give power to another igbo man.
In all fairness the next governor from rivers will either be an ijaw man or okoni that has never ruled before.
As for removing the king,ijaws which are the richest black tribe on earth and the strongest and bravest tribe in nigeria wont accept such shit.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by jahsharon: 8:09am On Dec 13, 2019
topboss:

Nigeria dont have Kingdoms, it is not a Monarchy.

we are a republic.

And he is a warrant Chief.

Wike can remove him, as Governor, he has the powers but it is better done through the courts.

I mean did u not hear about the removal of Oni of Ife second in command or Emir of Kano ordeal?

Traditional rulers including Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of Kano, Ooni of Ife, Obi of Onitha, Jaja of Opobo , e.t.c. are all under the Local Government as stipulated in the 1999 Constitution. So, even LG Chairman can remove the most powerful traditional ruler in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by MiztaEfeezay(m): 8:09am On Dec 13, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Mtcheeeeeeeew abeg who is in river's g.r.a precisely I hear say their men dey spend for ladies well well.....coming there for Christmas

Be very careful because as they spend well on you remember that they will renew their rituals by January to make more money. Don't sell your destiny because you wanna enjoy small peanuts. There are things money can't buy last last.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by naptu2: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2019
johnmattew:
na wao...it was emir sanusi and now amayanabo....u can't try this with oba of Benin (not even in ur dreams )

Roozzaay:

grin grin The Governor will just sleep one night and never wake again forever

Navy Captain Anthony Onyearugbulem

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by naptu2: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2019
johnmattew:
na wao...it was emir sanusi and now amayanabo....u can't try this with oba of Benin (not even in ur dreams )

Roozzaay:

grin grin The Governor will just sleep one night and never wake again forever

OgaBuhari:
can Obaseki remove Oba of Benin??
Binikingdowm Favor99 Edonation I need your inputs here

https://allafrica.com/stories/199901180169.html

https://www.edoworld.net/Navy_captain_Onyearugbulem.html
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by technicallyrich(m): 8:15am On Dec 13, 2019
Allen102:
That's what you get when you kiss igbo people ass tongue
These same kalabari are the ones supporting Biafra.

They should enjoyed the nonsense they sign themselves to. tongue
i am not from kalabiri,i am ijaw and i support biafra.
Niger delta would have been fine but is just a way to remove some of our igbo brothers,idomas,igallas and igedes in the middle belt.
So you see no be only igbo they support biafra,just that the igbos shoult it the most.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by OgaBuhari: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2019
topboss:

we are a republic.

Wike can remove him, as Governor, he has the powers but it is better done through the courts.

I mean did u not hear about the removal of Oni of Ife second in command or Emir of Kano ordeal?
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by OgaBuhari: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2019
helinues:
Yhen Yhen Yhen
lol where your wife? Ngadaawo
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by OgaBuhari: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
[s] Mtcheeeeeeeew abeg who is in river's g.r.a precisely I hear say their men dey spend for ladies well well.....coming there for Christmas [/s]
senseless comment from a hoe.
we'll be waiting here on nairaland to type rip on ur obituary

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by AreaFada2: 8:20am On Dec 13, 2019
Na wa.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Abagworo(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2019
Contrary to mefia hype about Wike, Rivers people are generally unhappy with his performance so far. He is very popular among Igbos and Ikwerres only maybe because his works are concentrated around Obio/Akpo and Port-Harcourt Local Governments where a bulk majority are Igbo and Ikwerre. I believe he is doing well in infrastructure but people from Ogoni, Ogba, Kalabari, Okrika, Opobo, Etche, Oyigbo and Ahoada area are not happy. I have not interacted with Bonny and Andoni. So in essence Wike is a hero in his domain and among Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Threatening to remove a whole Amayanabo Of Kalabari kingdom like he is some "warrant chief". As in Ijaw land cheesy

Indeed power corrupts!

Who the gods want to kill they first make mad!

I hope he changes... 2023 no far grin
na wetin una deserve no be you dey support tony nwuli in lagos may the good gods deimate ur lands as well
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Osidazz19: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2019
Oh so many many people were killed in 2015 when Jona-daft forced this thug wike on the people?
Wow, I thought election violence only started when Buhari became president.

Unlike the ipob, Afenifebi and other retards with short memories, I remember vividly how people's head were cut off in Rivers during the election.
Nigerians with lies, hypocrisy and double talk.

Oh well the Igbo slave master have spoken.

Still waiting on Namdiot coward Cownu to reply his slave master Asari for calling Igbos Ijaw slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2019
technicallyrich:
Ijaws are
the leaders of yhe suppose niger delta.
They should be respected and feared.
Igbos(ikweres) have ruled rivers for more 25 years now,why give power to another igbo man.
In all fairness the next governor from rivers will either be an ijaw man or okoni that has never ruled before.
As for removing the king,ijaws which are the richest black tribe on earth and the strongest and bravest tribe in nigeria wont accept such shit.
chai what a great story i love dese one e sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dieeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Osidazz19: 8:37am On Dec 13, 2019
The Igbo slave master have spoken. Let's wait and see what the usual retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro monkeys will have to say about this.
They dare not call him names for they are hoping to reap from his oil.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Bigcowhorn: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
[/s]
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Bigcowhorn: 9:02am On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
[/s]

cc: Thegeneralqueen:
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Bigcowhorn: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
[/s]
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Bigcowhorn: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
[/s]

Still waiting for that war you promised me.

cc: Thegeneralqueen:
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by chrisxxx(m): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
So long it's coming from your father no problem
Inbox me your contact. If need be your pix.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Balogunodua(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2019
topboss:

we are a republic.

And when in history has the Oni of Ife been removed before, oga boss no talk weytin u no knw
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by OfoIgbo: 9:17am On Dec 13, 2019
Allen102:
That's what you get when you kiss igbo people ass tongue
These same kalabari are the ones supporting Biafra.

They should enjoyed the nonsense they sign themselves to. tongue

But I thought to you guys, Ikwerres are not Igbos

So all of a sudden when you feel it favours your anti-Igbo stance, Ikwerres are now Igbos?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by referandum(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
Dont mind all these people, that keep comparing Ijo to other tribes, we are different we hold our traditional institutions sacred. I'm a Wike supporter, but not a blind follower, if he dares try to unstool him, youll see the outcry and resultant effect. Ijo will not watch this desecration with folded arms like Kano State did.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by alen4smith(m): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Mtcheeeeeeeew abeg who is in river's g.r.a precisely I hear say their men dey spend for ladies well well.....coming there for Christmas
potential money ritual material.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by J2381: 9:27am On Dec 13, 2019
naptu2:

https://allafrica.com/stories/199901180169.html

https://www.edoworld.net/Navy_captain_Onyearugbulem.html
he later apologized. I'm sure the circumstances surrounding his death should be enough reason for people to know juju is very potent till this day.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by OfoIgbo: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2019
The Bayelsa governor made a huge error of judgement in a fight he couldn't possibly win.

Imagine a scenario where Anambra and Rivers are engaged in a subterranean oil wells fight.
Imagine that the Rivers governor is from Kalabari.
Imagine the Anambra governor travelling to PH to meet the Ikwerre traditional ruler, without reaching out to the Rivers state governor.
Imagine the ANambra governor making the comment that he was just headed to Rivers state to go and identify with his IGBO brothers, and in the same act, totally ignored to pay a visit or acknowledge the sitting Kalabari governor of Rivers state?

The above scenario stinks of ethnic domination agenda.

For the Bayelsa governor to do what he did without considering the sensitive nature of such a move, totally reveals why he lost to APC in Bayelsa.

Does he think the Ikwerre governor cannot call on his Igbo people to see this as a move to sideline and humiliate them? The Igbos in Rivers state could so easily be convinced that this is an anti-Igbo move.

Wike has been civil to just limit this as an Ikwerre vs Kalabari. But if the Kalabari chiefs want to make it an Ijaw matter, Wike will be left with no choice, but to make this an Igbo matter also. This Bayelsa governor seems to be the big idiot in this matter, totally lacking in strategic thinking, and doing his best to destroy the peace in the SS, just the way he so woefully lost Bayelsa to APC.

The actions of Dickson has now made it much more difficult for a Kalabari man to replace Wike. The road is now clear for the Ogonis and the Okrikans e.t.c to take over from Wike

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Kingangelo1: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2019
Today's fixed game is available just call or WhatsApp or telegram to participate.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by lilkech(m): 9:41am On Dec 13, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Let them understand that this tribe has a divine backing, with all forms of tactical, systematic oppression and marginalisation we have gone through, we have only come out stronger and better, just like gold, so I wonder why they think that their rabble rousing, propaganda and lies will remove a strand of hair from us.

It’s the usual suspects

https://www.nairaland.com/5280908/fulani-jihadist-nairaland
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by naptu2: 9:43am On Dec 13, 2019
J2381:
he later apologized. I'm sure the circumstances surrounding his death should be enough reason for people to know juju is very potent till this day.

It's not only about juju. There's also something else.

The Biafran Army invaded the Mid-West during the Civil War and, while Governor David Ejoor escaped and fled to Lagos, Samuel Ogbemudia, who had been trained in guerrilla warfare, stayed in Benin to lead the resistance against the Biafran Army.

Ogbemudia got divers to drown Biafran soldiers, he got girls to poison the food that the Biafrans ate, but one of the most powerful tools he used was when they began a rumour that the Biafran Army had killed the Oba of Benin (Oba Akenzua). This rumour almost led to a rebellion against the Biafrans and Victor Banjo had to get the Oba to go on radio and announce that he was alive. Of all the tactics that Ogbemudia used, that rumour scared Banjo the most.

Similarly, Sultan Siddiq Abubakar III was one of the most loved and respected Sultans of Sokoto. He was the Sultan from 1938-1988. He was one of the people that encouraged a lot of northerners to go to school or join the Army and they respected him greatly because of that.

When he died in 1988, the people of Sokoto expected that his son, Muhammadu Maccido, would be turbanned as the next Sultan. Instead, Ibrahim Dasuki was installed as the next Sultan. Dasuki was a member of President Babangida's donation circuit and many people believed that this was the reason that he was chosen.

There was a massive riot in Sokoto immediately Dasuki was announced as the Sultan. Lots of people died and it was difficult for the security services to restore peace.

Years later, in 1996, General Sani Abacha became a hero in Sokoto by dethroning Dasuki and installing Muhammadu Maccido as the Sultan.

Legally, even a local government chairman has the power to remove a monarch in Nigeria, but the question is, can they manage the fallout from that kind of decision?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2019
BilltheDON:
They should all trend with caution

Contact us for your plain and pattern materials, senator, brocade etc. Wholesales and retail

It is tread with caution not trend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Threatening to remove a whole Amayanabo Of Kalabari kingdom like he is some "warrant chief". As in Ijaw land cheesy

Indeed power corrupts!

Who the gods want to kill they first make mad!

I hope he changes... 2023 no far grin

Rivers state is IGBO land, An Ijaw man can never become governor of the state.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Iphran6: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2019
Absolute power corrupts and intoxicated beyond decorum, they should thread with caution and not set Riversnon fire

For your speed limiter, Car tracker, Car alarm and CCTV installations, call me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha 'Stands The Best Chance' - Governor Says / I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.