Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) (35446 Views)

Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) / Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) / Woman Turns Down Marriage Proposal Over Insult On Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by hammerU: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2019
HAKYN1:

You forgot to add Rivers is a Christian state

BEFORE NKOR?

IS IT A SOKOTO STATE?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Allen102: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2019
Igboid:

Which Igbo people? Wike is not a member of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo and Ogbakor Ikwerre had made it clear that Ikwerre are Bini people.
You lots should iron out your differences and leave Ndiigbo out of it.
Ok so Port Harcourt is what? Igboland or what?
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Igboid: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Allen102:
Ok so Port Harcourt is what? Igboland or what?

Biniland(Ikwerreland)/ Ijawland = PH.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Allen102: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
Igboid:

Biniland(Ikwerreland)/ Ijawland = PH.
Ok but how do you explained this comment.

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by technicallyrich(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
Commentor:

My friend stop that nonsense.

Since when did Igbos become our brothers if you say you are Ijaw?

I am itsekiri with Ijaw blood in me as well.

Yet, I know the Ilajes are closer in relation to us.

It is either Niger Delta or nothing.

Including igbos in Niger Delta is a recipe for disaster.

itsekiri will join yoruba muslims in their oduduwa republic and wont be allowed to join niger delta republic or the lager biafra.
You and those kowards will be together in one country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Gabs7(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
topboss:

Nigeria dont have Kingdoms, it is not a Monarchy.

we are a republic.

[b][/b]And he is a warrant Chief.

Wike can remove him, as Governor, he has the powers but it is better done through the courts.

I mean did u not hear about the removal of Oni of Ife second in command or Emir of Kano ordeal?

As lied to or brainwashed by your colonial masters. Keep harbouring the deceit.

If you are a true son of the soil, wisdom will show you explicitly that there are just some ancient landmarks established by your fore fathers that you just can't even contemplate tampering with without usurping the traditional, belief, and governance structure of a society.

You convince yourself that we are a republic. Fine. But it did not occur to you that the Ijaws have been there hundreds of years with their traditional monarchical and political structures of governance before oyibo came.

You think you can just walk into a place to undo established and firm leadership structures for political reasons without incuring adversities which can be fatal?

Thank goodness, Ijaws due to their firm traditional heritage, are not push overs.

Things aren't done that way, a more incisive approach is needed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Commentor: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
technicallyrich:

itsekiri will join yoruba muslims in their oduduwa republic and wont be allowed to join niger delta republic or the lager biafra.

You've inadvertently disclosed your identity.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
technicallyrich:

na why ipob burn two ijaw men some weeks back now
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
Gabs7:

As lied to or brainwashed by your colonial masters. Keep harbouring the deceit.

If you are a true son of the soil, wisdom will show you explicitly that there are just some ancient landmarks established by your fore fathers that you just can't even contemplate tampering with without usurping the traditional, belief, and governance structure of a society.

You convince yourself that we are a republic. Fine. But it did not occur to you that the Ijaws have been there hundreds of years with their traditional monarchical and political structures of governance before oyibo came.

You think you can just walk into a place to undo established and firm leadership structures for political reasons without incuring adversities which can be fatal?

Thank goodness, Ijaws due to their firm traditional heritage, are not push overs.

Things aren't done that way, a more incisive approach is needed.
you are not pushovers fine when last ona rule rivers no be igbo pipo(ikwerre dey rule ona)
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by technicallyrich(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
ZIAZI:

Will u shut that trash up? An Ikwerre son in the person of Hon. Celestine Omehia became governor for the first time in 2007. He subsequently lost the position few months after he was sworn in to Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi another Ikwerre man via a Supreme Court decision. Gov. Wike succeeded Rotimi Amaechi and is still the State Governor. By ur calculation, so 2007 to 2019 is 25 years abi? On the other hand, why involve the igbos in everything?
every one knows the truth that there are 3 tribes in river state.
Ijaws
igbos and
okonis.
Ndoni is igbo and speak igbo
ikwere is igbo and speak igbo.
Now peter odilii rule 8years
ameachi plus my best governoe omehia 8years
wike 8 years
8+8+8=24 years
the igbos have rule 24 years why not give others a chance.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Igboid: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
Allen102:
Ok but how do you explained this comment.

Not to be taken serious. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
technicallyrich:

we love mr jollof and all itshekiri pipo
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
South South, this is why power can never go to this region

why the region remains under developed, because of its own leaders , they have no respect for themselves and dont care for their people.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
technicallyrich:

every one knows the truth that there are 3 tribes in river state.
Ijaws
igbos and
okonis.
Ndoni is igbo and speak igbo
ikwere is igbo and speak igbo.
Now peter odilii rule 8years
ameachi plus my best governoe omehia 8years
wike 8 years
8+8+8=24 years
the igbos have rule 24 years why not give others a chance.
see slavery sha anyway we yorubas are ready to help you
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by technicallyrich(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
Commentor:

You've inadvertently disclosed your identity.
yes my identity is ss\se my identity is niger delta republic or biafran.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by hammerU: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
Simbrixton:
see slavery sha anyway we yorubas are ready to help you

START BY HANDING ONDO TO IJAWS.

AT LEAST UNLIKE U GUYS, WE DONT STEAL THEIR IDENTITY FROM DEM AND IMPOSE OURS.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
hammerU:

AT LEAST UNLIKE U GUYS WE DONT STEAL THEIR IDENTITY FROM DEM AND IMPOSE OURS.

bros i no dey reply ibo pipo

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
Commentor:

My friend stop that nonsense.

Since when did Igbos become our brothers if you say you are Ijaw?

I am itsekiri with Ijaw blood in me as well.

Yet, I know the Ilajes are closer in relation to us.

It is either Niger Delta or nothing.

Including igbos in Niger Delta is a recipe for disaster.

That technicallyrich is igbo don't be deceived.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by hammerU: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Simbrixton:
bros i no dey reply ibo pipo

LOL! I DEY CALL YOLOBA PIPO.

U WANT TO EPP, CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
hammerU:

yawns
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Dedetwo(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

[s]topboss:

we are a republic.

And he is a warrant Chief.

Wike can remove him, as Governor, he has the powers but it is better done through the courts.

I mean did u not hear about the removal of Oni of Ife second in command or Emir of Kano[s]

You are one of lame ducks that pull Nigeria to the mud.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
That technicallyrich is igbo don't be deceived.
my thought exactly

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
hammerU:

AT LEAST UNLIKE U GUYS, WE DONT STEAL THEIR IDENTITY FROM DEM AND IMPOSE OURS.

na why ipob kill two ijaw policemen i see u love them
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by hammerU: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
Simbrixton:
na why ipob kill two ijaw policemen i see u love them

U HAVE MANAGED TO TURN THIS THREAD TO IGBO YORUBA BY ADDING URSELF.

ALWAYS GETTING ERECTION ON THE WORD IGBO.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
hammerU:

inyamiri u dan forget how murtala dey kill your fadas for asaba i heard ur men were squealing like girls after falling to the guns of murtala mohammed abeg bros i no need all dese tins let sleeping dogs lie jare
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
hammerU:

U HAVE MANAGED TO TURN THIS THREAD TO IGBO YORUBA BY ADDING URSELF.

ALWAYS GETTING ERECTION ON THE WORD IGBO.
yeah yeah as usual u love trolling yoloba dats ur lifelong achievement
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Dedetwo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
topboss:

we are a republic.

And he is a warrant Chief.

I mean did u not hear about the removal of Oni of Ife second in command or Emir of Kano ordeal?

I guess you are trying very hard to educate stones.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
ChiefJehu:
[s][/s]
stop claiming itshekiri
you're a yeroba Muslim
yawns
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by technicallyrich(m): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Simbrixton:
my thought exactly
yeah i am igbo why because i am pro ss and se.
So many ijaws love igbos.half of ijaws married igbos that is why some ijaws speak igbo.
I am an ijaw aman and i see an igbo man as a brother.
But the kowards want us to fight ndigbo so that they will claim every one hates igbo.
Remember when gej was president how he pampered the igbos and ijaws.that is to show you how will care for them.
But on these one the next governor must be an ijaw man,igbos (ikweres,ndoni) have ruled enogh give others a chance.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare / PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) / OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.