Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) (35449 Views)

Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) / Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) / Woman Turns Down Marriage Proposal Over Insult On Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Igboid: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
technicallyrich:

every one knows the truth that there are 3 tribes in river state.
Ijaws
igbos and
okonis.
Ndoni is igbo and speak igbo
ikwere is igbo and speak igbo.
Now peter odilii rule 8years
ameachi plus my best governoe omehia 8years
wike 8 years
8+8+8=24 years
the igbos have rule 24 years why not give others a chance.

Ndoni is Ndoni
Ikwerre is Ikwerre
Igbo is Igbo

No Igbo man has ever ruled Rivers state.
The Igbos, ie Oyigbo(Ndoki and Asa) and Egbema are being marginalized in Rivers state. The Ikwerres are marginalizing every one in the state.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by AnalQueenluci: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
technicallyrich:

i am not from kalabiri,i am ijaw and i support biafra.
Niger delta would have been fine but is just a way to remove some of our igbo brothers,idomas,igallas and igedes in the middle belt.
So you see no be only igbo they support biafra,just that the igbos shoult it the most.

Am cross river /kameruan I support biafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Igboid: 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
List of ethnic groups in Rivers state

1. Ikwerre
2. Ijaw (Kalabari,Okirika, Andoni, Ibani, Degema, Engenni, Ogbia, Epie/Atissa)
3. Ogoni (Eleme,Tai, Khana, Gokana)
4. Etche
5. Ekpeye
6. Ogba
7. Igbo (Egbema, Ndoki and Asa)
8. Ndoni

Since creation of Rivers state, number 1 ,2, and 8 have governed the state. The rest are yet to have a crack at the governorship position.
The Ikwerre out of greed for power has held the entire state down for 13 straight years and counting now.
In a state with 8 ethnic groups, the Ikwerre had the temerity to do 8 straight years in Amaechi and still going for another 8 straight years with Wike, with no regard for the other Eight ethnic nationalities in Rivers state. Just imagine the North going for another Eight years after Buhari, and you get the idea of exactly what Ikwerres are doing in Rivers state.

Let's not get things complicated.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Igboid: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Eastlink:
The Ikwerre man is always cunning. I think it's high time you're put in your place. You should begin to fight your battles alone and leave other uplanders out of your stupidity. You guys are the most greedy set of people when it comes to politics. You're no different from the north.

Many of us have realized that the Ikwerre's are far more evil than the Ijaws who dominated old Rivers. Even doing worst than the accusations their fathers levelled against the south east during the abandon property saga. The creation of the state out of the eastern region truly exposed both the Ikwerre's and Kalabari's as the most greedy set of tribes in the Niger Delta. No other ethnic group matters. It's always about them.

I've come to understand that whenever Ikwerre's want to dominate Rivers politics they rally Igbo votes and when the Kalabari's want to outsmart the Ikwerre's they rally the riverine voting bloc. While the Kalabari's chant the Ijaw mantra as a rallying point to gather every tribe in the riverine, the Ikwerre's on the other hand use a kind of sentiments to win the upland votes. Yet they don't give credit to Ndigbo.

It is only when election approaches that the Ikwerre remembers the upland voting bloc. But when election is over, they'll begin to rant their 'Ikwerres are majority' trash. No other ethnic group counts in the upland. I think it's time our people receive sense and push these braggarts aside. Let them stand alone and let's see their emptiness for who they really are.

As a matter of fact without the votes of the Etche's, Onelga, Obigbo, Ekpeye, Ogoni's and other populous non indigenous Igbo population in P/H, the Ikwerre would have been beaten blue black by the riverine block.

I've also noticed that the Ikwerre are very smart in ethnic politics. Because they know the soft side of Ndigbo toward them, they play on this psychology by channelling the Igbo voting bloc to dominate Rivers politics.

The Ikwerre's just as the Ijaws of the past are same. Both are too greedy with power.
Unlike the Ijaws whose land host a lot of oil wells, Ikwerre's on the other hand contribute a meagre percent of our oil revenue, yet they take a lion share of our political and economic commonwealth. I think it's time power shifts to Ogoniland or to the Ibani's. The Ikwerre's and the Kalabari's should go and sit down.

Very apt.
You have the Ikwerre and their games figured down to a T. Sadly many Igbos who can't grow over their emotions are still falling for the Ikwerre mind games. So pathetic to watch.

Ndiigbo, kedu mgbe iberibe unu ga ezu? Melu unu onwe unu ebere. Tufiakwa! Obulu ogwu na oma ele.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by nextdoor84(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Threatening to remove a whole Amayanabo Of Kalabari kingdom like he is some "warrant chief". As in Ijaw land cheesy

Indeed power corrupts!

Who the gods want to kill they first make mad!

I hope he changes... 2023 no far grin

MODIFIED:
I see some misguided people making this a Ikwerre Vs Kalabari thing... This is Wike vs Ijaw (Kalabari, Okrika, Ibani, Abua Odua, Andoni etc).

I won't even drag Igbo into this because it is of no business to them and it will be HIGHLY unfair for me to do that.

However, Ijaw is ONE and either of the Ijaw Clans spread across 11 LGAs of Rivers state will produce the next Governor in 2023!

We go clear naysayers doubt!

Barcanista! Quote me in 2023; no ijoid person from Rivers state will rule us in that state. Even if power must move to riverine area, the power that be would choose someone within igboid blood!!
This is the beef I was talking about in the other thread, that some fools tried to turn into ikwerre vs igbo!
Ignorant folks everywhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by nextdoor84(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Eastlink:
The Ikwerre man is always cunning. I think it's high time you're put in your place. You should begin to fight your battles alone and leave other uplanders out of your stupidity. You guys are the most greedy set of people when it comes to politics. You're no different from the north.

Many of us have realized that the Ikwerre's are far more evil than the Ijaws who dominated old Rivers. Even doing worst than the accusations their fathers levelled against the south east during the abandon property saga. The creation of the state out of the eastern region truly exposed both the Ikwerre's and Kalabari's as the most greedy set of tribes in the Niger Delta. No other ethnic group matters. It's always about them.

I've come to understand that whenever Ikwerre's want to dominate Rivers politics they rally Igbo votes and when the Kalabari's want to outsmart the Ikwerre's they rally the riverine voting bloc. While the Kalabari's chant the Ijaw mantra as a rallying point to gather every tribe in the riverine, the Ikwerre's on the other hand use a kind of sentiments to win the upland votes. Yet they don't give credit to Ndigbo.

It is only when election approaches that the Ikwerre remembers the upland voting bloc. But when election is over, they'll begin to rant their 'Ikwerres are majority' trash. No other ethnic group counts in the upland. I think it's time our people receive sense and push these braggarts aside. Let them stand alone and let's see their emptiness for who they really are.

As a matter of fact without the votes of the Etche's, Onelga, Obigbo, Ekpeye, Ogoni's and other populous non indigenous Igbo population in P/H, the Ikwerre would have been beaten blue black by the riverine block.

I've also noticed that the Ikwerre are very smart in ethnic politics. Because they know the soft side of Ndigbo toward them, they play on this psychology by channelling the Igbo voting bloc to dominate Rivers politics.

The Ikwerre's just as the Ijaws of the past are same. Both are too greedy with power.
Unlike the Ijaws whose land host a lot of oil wells, Ikwerre's on the other hand contribute a meagre percent of our oil revenue, yet they take a lion share of our political and economic commonwealth. I think it's time power shifts to Ogoniland or to the Ibani's. The Ikwerre's and the Kalabari's should go and sit down.

God bless you bro! As an uplander, the ikwerres are becoming too arrogant and its high time they should be kept in their place. Though with the experience we had in the hands of those riverine folks in the old Rivers state, I will never wish power to go to that block. The ikwerres ought to have unite all igboid speaking group in the state; but hell no, they are playing the useless ikwerre identity politics!! Well, we shall see. Its not too late for them to make a u-turn and get this right before it's too late.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by hammerU: 12:25am On Dec 14, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

I am not a fan of Asari but Wike's stepped beyond his bound to threaten HRH Prof Amachree, the Amayanabo of Kalabari Kingdom! That stool is not a warrant chief that one politician can toil with! Can Wike try that on HRH King Ateke Tom?

We de watch sha

Bro, in politics there is nothing like hallow or secret.

Politics is about conflict and conflict resolution, if we are going back to basics.

If their is a conflict, then as learned men and women we find a way to resolve it.

The truth is being a political figure earns u respect and disrespect, friends and enemies, praise and insults.

From Sultan of Sokoto to Obi of Onitsha and even Ooni have all received their fair share of it.

It comes with the terrain.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2019
nextdoor84:

Barcanista! Quote me in 2023; no ijoid person from Rivers state will rule us in that state. Even if power must move to riverine area, the power that be would choose someone within igboid blood!!
This is the beef I was talking about in the other thread, that some fools tried to turn into ikwerre vs igbo!
Ignorant folks everywhere.
where is odili from
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Igboid: 10:49am On Dec 14, 2019
Simbrixton:
where is odili from

Ndoni ethnic nationality. He is not Igbo.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by nextdoor84(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
Simbrixton:
where is odili from

Dr. Peter. O. Odili is from Ndoni! He's igboid but not Ikwerre.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by nextdoor84(m): 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
Igboid:

Ndoni ethnic nationality. He is not Igbo.

Pazienza just calm down! This position/posture you are adopting makes no sense. When a child behaves like a child, the adults in the room should behave like adults.
I have always look up to you as a potential leader of the Igboid race. Don't because of few individuals and turn your back on a project I know you have a sincere passion for. Your moniker says it all!

IGBOID!!!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by HopeAtHand: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
Igboid:

Very apt.
You have the Ikwerre and their games figured down to a T. Sadly many Igbos who can't grow over their emotions are still falling for the Ikwerre mind games. So pathetic to watch.

Ndiigbo, kedu mgbe iberibe unu ga ezu? Melu unu onwe unu ebere. Tufiakwa! Obulu ogwu na oma ele.

If your cousin is contesting an election, normally you'd vote for him. Same as your uncle, your aunt, your neice, nephew, mother, grandma etc.

It is Established that over 40% of Ikwerres have their mums/grandmums from Igboland. So that gives an extensive number of relatives in Igboland. Coupled with similarity in language and culture. So Igbos voting Ikwerres is like Igbos voting Igbos.

So You will write your epistle from now till eternity and will continually sound like a dumbass.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Eastlink(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
HopeAtHand:

If your cousin is contesting an election, normally you'd vote for him. Same as your uncle, your aunt, your neice, nephew, mother, grandma etc.

It is Established that over 40% of Ikwerres have their mums/grandmums from Igboland. So that gives an extensive number of relatives in Igboland. Coupled with similarity in language and culture. So Igbos voting Ikwerres is like Igbos voting Igbos.

So You will write your epistle from now till eternity and will continually sound like a dumbass.
And after voting the Ikwerre into power how do you pay them back? As a matter of fact Igbo's should be neutral in that election.

Ikwerre's are not the only ethnic group with Igbo affiliation. We have the Ibani's and parts of Okrika who speak a variant of Igbo dialect. Even the Kalabari's too are affiliated with the Igbos through marriage. 80% of Rivers state indigenes either have one Igbo mother, grandmother, uncle, and aunt. So the Igbo's can just play the big brother role and support equity. Let there be equity in Rivers state.

Do not fall for Wike's plan. Let the Ikwerre slug it out themselves. There are a selfish people. They should be Equity in our dear state.

Left to me I'll support an Ibani for Governor, then when their turn is over, the baton should move to Rivers south east senatorial.

Abi na only Ikwerre like better thing? We too need support to be Governor. Ndoki and Egbema man is there and so many top Igbo politicians to pick from. Even the Ogoni's who share same senatorial zone won't mind supporting an Olaka Nworgu.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by hammerU: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
Eastlink:
And after voting the Ikwerre into power all you do is insult them. As a matter of fact Igbo's should be neutral in that election.
Ikwerre's are not the only ethnic group with Igbo affiliation. As a matter of fact, the Ibani's and Okrika can lay claim to Igbo connection than the Ikwerre's. Both group speak Igbo language and have 40% south east mother's, grandmother's, uncles and aunts.

Do not fall for Wike's plan. Let the Ikwerre slug it out themselves. If Ndigbo must support any candidate in the coming elections, then it should be from our path. We are Igbos and we dont deny it. Both we and the Oyigbo people need voting block to mount Brick house too.
Abi na only Ikwerre like better thing? We too need support to be Governor. Ndigbo should support us their brothers with their voting strength in P/H. It's time Rivers people vote an Igbo for Brick house, maybe we can bring sanity back to the state. Senator Olaka Nworgu an Ndoki man is there and so many top politicians to pick from. Even the Ogoni's who share same senatorial zone won't mind supporting him.

TONYEBARCANISTA, THE BOLDED IS FOR U.

AGREED BROTHERS DEY FIGHT, BUT THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE STANDARD.

RIVERS MATTER NA FAMILY AFFAIR, WE SHOULD NEVER CARRY SWORD OVER FAMILY MATTER.

LET US RATHER JOIN FIGHT POVERTY AND ILLITERACY.

EASTLINK, ASARI EVEN SAID IT HIMSELF IN THIS VIDEO,' HE HAS AS MUCH IGBO BLOOD, AS HE HAS IJAW BLOOD IN HIS VAIN'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6-N2kdjU1Y
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by hammerU: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
TO THE AFONJA HANGING AROUND THIS THREAD LIKE ANT WEY SEE SUGAR.

THAT THING U WANT TO HAPPEN WILL FAIL.

WE WONT KILL OURSELVES TO GIVE U SATISFACTION AND JOY, WE WILL MEDIATE ANY AREAS OF CONFLICT AND RESOLVE IT AS WE HAVE ALWAYS DONE, AMONG OURSELVES.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Igboid: 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
HopeAtHand:

Cheap emotional blackmail.

Last time I checked, the Okirika and Kalabari also have Igbo mothers. Patience Jonathan mother is from Afugiri Ohuhu Umuahia in Abia state, I know their compound, go there and ask around, she spent a big part of her childhood and adolescent age in those parts, she speaks an impeccable Igbo with correct Igbo accent. Many Kalabari and Okirika people are even descendants of Igbo slaves who were Ijawnized, many of them were Igbo slaves traders who settled in the area and Ijawnized.
Let's not even talk about the Ibanis, they still have Igbo language as indigenous language there and their bond with Ndoki-Igbos remain strong.

Ikwerre is not more related to Ndiigbo than those Ijaws in Rivers state, and you hate Ndiigbo as much as they do. So it's a bit manipulative of you to lay claim to non existent relationships with Ndiigbo, as if every part of Rivers state don't have the same relationship to Ndiigbo.

Look, your game is up. The Igbo is tired of your games. You are not Igbo and you are not more related to the Igbo than Ijaws in Rivers state.

Asari Dokubo for example is a Descendant of a certain Edi Abali, an Igbo man from Abam Abia state who migrated to Kalabari and Ijawnized, he is proud of this relationship with Ndiigbo. How dare Ikwerre person like you who claim to have migrated from Bini claim to be more related to Ndiigbo than Kalabaris and Okirikas?
You obviously don't know your history, I'm not surprised, little wonder the Kalabari in their recent outburst described Ikwerre as a "Tribeless" people.

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Igboid: 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
nextdoor84:

Pazienza just calm down! This position/posture you are adopting makes no sense. When a child behaves like a child, the adults in the room should behave like adults.
I have always look up to you as a potential leader of the Igboid race. Don't because of few individuals and turn your back on a project I know you have a sincere passion for. Your moniker says it all!

IGBOID!!!

Except when the child in question is not a child, but a full grown adult.
Ikwerres are not children , the war ended in 1970, a child born in 1970 would be 50years next year, so obviously, the Ikwerre are not by any shot kids.

The Igbo are not going to tolerate the Ikwerre insolence forever, at a point we are bound to move on, and that's what is currently happening brother. We are moving on. We are looking inwards, we are no longer going to waste our energy on a people who hate us as much as everyone else. We are calling off the bluff of these Bini people. We are going to relate with them as non Igbos, we are going to start putting our own interests ahead of theirs.

Ikwerre is not Igbo, they are not Igbo cousins, brother or whatever that means, they are just Ikwerre. Igbos have no cousins,brother_ or whatever that means, what we always had/have are neighbors, you are either Igbo or you are not Igbo, nothing like Igbo cousins/brothers. Whatever relationship they think we have with them, we share same with Ijaws of Rivers state, and there is nothing Ijaws of Rivers state have done to us that Ikwerres have not done or are not willing to do worst . Wike has been destroying Igbo businesses in Portharcourt since last year and has never failed to use whatever opportunity he gets to point at South East with filthy left fingers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by hammerU: 12:52am On Dec 15, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Am cross river /kameruan I support biafra

lol

Naturally u would, becos it is who u are. It is in your genetic makeup.

The funny thing is even the British registered Calabar as the capital of the then SS/SE state called Southern Protectorate of Nigeria.

The British foreigners knew Calabar was the capital of Biafra.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 15, 2019
Blackking98:
lol. We have produced a president and vice president oga. We currently have the deputy Senate president. So which power are you talking about again. Go and rest if u have nothing to say

What has he done for your region, your roads are bad, multinationals havent returned, your youths are still restive and btw your still angry , take a pill.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 15, 2019
shugamummy:
Igbos are winning on the streets buying lands and building houses, Yorubas are winning on the Nairaland forum. If you are on the streets hustling, you won't know anything argument is happening on Nairaland. Nwanne ga-chuba ego, when it's time for action or when duty calls we shall know who gat mind to stand up to his father's name.

Just shut it
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 15, 2019
Igboid:
As for Igbos here who don't want to grow tact.
If you keep offering our head to be used to break any coconut any community harvests, including those of people who cajole, denigrate and humiliate us, how exactly do we intend to ever be headache free so as to enjoy the fat of the land?

Unu jili ire unu guo eze unu onu. Rapu unu ndi mba mmili ka ha "settleluo" or gbuo onwe ha. Chee nu iru na-afia unu.

Be wise, there is no difference between the Ikwerre and Ijaw man behavior towards the Igbo. Many of those Kalabari and Okirika people are even Ijawnized Igbo slaves. Asari Dokubo great grandfather for example was an Igbo man from Abam in Abia state.

Mind your business. When they are done fighting, go and congratulate the winner and pay homage to them, secure protection for your business, and move on. This is how wise people should behave.

And so I hold

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 15, 2019
Commentor:

My friend stop that nonsense.
Since when did Igbos become our brothers if you say you are Ijaw?
I am itsekiri with Ijaw blood in me as well.
Yet, I know the Ilajes are closer in relation to us.
It is either Niger Delta or nothing.
Including igbos in Niger Delta is a recipe for disaster.

Itsekiri are Yorubas.
They are not in anyway near any Igboland

Oduduwa is your land.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 15, 2019
Allen102:
Ok but how do you explained this comment.

His opinion.

Moreover PH is Biniland.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2019
Simbrixton:
na why ipob burn two ijaw men some weeks back now

Face your state.

Ipob no be your mate
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 15, 2019
Simbrixton:
you are not pushovers fine when last ona rule rivers no be igbo pipo(ikwerre dey rule ona)

On the other It was Bini that has been ruling Rivers state not Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Dedetwo(m): 7:00am On Dec 15, 2019
Simbrixton:
you are just a kid and someone not intellectually strong to have a conversation with your poverty has made you descend deep into bigotry and hatred and you feel that is the way to drain your poverty and helplessness you cannot actually be helped in life your life is doomed

Even though you are an intellectual midget and seemed idiotically marooned, you cannot force my hand to educate you. The original seat of power to the so-called Oyo Empire was Oyo-ile, 30 miles north of Ilorin. If this instance and Yari.ba nomenclature do not ring alert to you, I wonder how you cross major highways in the shithole called Nigeria and still have your silly life.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 15, 2019
Simbrixton:
see slavery sha anyway we yorubas are ready to help you

Lolzzz

See tresspassing...how una go help them?

Yorubaland is far from Igboland.

We are two and different people...

No be only help but helep
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 15, 2019
Simbrixton:
haha yet our opc dey sapele and we are still waxing strong

We not interested in what happens at sapele.

Case closed.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Dedetwo(m): 7:08am On Dec 15, 2019
Abagworo:
Contrary to mefia hype about Wike, Rivers people are generally unhappy with his performance so far. He is very popular among Igbos and Ikwerres only maybe because his works are concentrated around Obio/Akpo and Port-Harcourt Local Governments where a bulk majority are Igbo and Ikwerre. I believe he is doing well in infrastructure but people from Ogoni, Ogba, Kalabari, Okrika, Opobo, Etche, Oyigbo and Ahoada area are not happy. I have not interacted with Bonny and Andoni. So in essence Wike is a hero in his domain and among Igbos.

Sometimes I tend to wonder aloud what educated your stream of thought. I guess people from the bolded areas are not Igbo or majority Igbo.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 15, 2019
Simbrixton:
eyah ur brother just die like dat e too sweet sha painful but what can we say from here

bros abeg e too early for morning u can build ur unity without involving us

yolobas are corwardsssssss hahahahhahahaha number one masturbation statement by internet gangsters

Nobody needs una this side rather you guys force yourself on everything the same way you forced yourself to this forum.

Yari::ba- shady and unreliable
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Dedetwo(m): 7:12am On Dec 15, 2019
Osidazz19:
The Igbo slave master have spoken. Let's wait and see what the usual retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro monkeys will have to say about this.
They dare not call him names for they are hoping to reap from his oil.

It takes one foolish slave to recognize a "Slave master".
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Dedetwo(m): 7:16am On Dec 15, 2019
Allen102::

That's what you get when you kiss igbo people ass tongue
These same kalabari are the ones supporting Biafra.

I am very sure that you cannot think to save your silly life. What has the support for Biafra by kalabari got to do with Wike?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano / President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) / EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.