Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Why Most Ladies Never Find A Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Ladies Never Find A Proposal (662 Views)

Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) / Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Ladies Never Find A Proposal by fsol: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2019
The very day your show a man that you love him by giving him sex, that very day you lost your value. A more decent/principle lady will be on his mind for a wife. You may not agree with me
Re: Why Most Ladies Never Find A Proposal by tundchip2: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2019
It's too early for all these mumu thinking for Christ's sake

1 Like

Re: Why Most Ladies Never Find A Proposal by chukwuibuipob: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2019
Jip ur sex/eat ur sex period
Re: Why Most Ladies Never Find A Proposal by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2019
fsol:
The very day your show a man that you love him by giving him sex, that very day you lost your value. A more decent/principle lady will be on his mind for a wife. You may not agree with me

Fake news

almost 80% of relationship starts with sex and most of the time leads to marriage...be like say you be leaner

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Ladies Never Find A Proposal by fsol: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2019
tundchip2:
It's too early for all these mumu thinking for Christ's sake
Only time will tell. The truth is to be told anytime. I see a guilty heart here. ( wink)
Re: Why Most Ladies Never Find A Proposal by fsol: 10:08am On Dec 13, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
Jip ur sex/eat ur sex period
The truth is just to hard for some people here. This is their line.
BABY, IF YOU KNOW YOU TRULY LOVE ME, PROVE IT.
(Laughing) Sorry I can't keep the truth.
Re: Why Most Ladies Never Find A Proposal by fsol: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2019
lilwetdick:

Fake news

almost 80% of relationship starts with sex and most of the time leads to marriage...be like say you be leaner

I know of many young ladies who ended as trash by exploring guys because their garden has been intruded.

Ending up with a guy on bed is not love Mr?
You may not agree with me as said earlier, may be is one of them who demand for it as a show of love.

This is no fake news. Your point does not even show that you fear God if you are a Christain ( my point of view).

Anyways, please known that you are entitled to your opinion.

Many guys are dumped ones their sacred garden is violated. How on earth a guy will boast of sleeping with more than a hundred ladies. What's that game on earth. Marriages are promised just to sleep with them.

With a hard tone I refuse your statistics. May be you and your folks and a few others used sex as a bait to trap your women but there are still many decent ladies and guys out there ( religion aside) who knows what moral is.

I no say, he don dey VEX
(thumbs up, wink)
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Why Most Ladies Never Find A Proposal by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
fsol:

I know of many young ladies who ended as trash by exploring guys because their garden has been intruded.

Ending up with a guy on bed is not love Mr?
You may not agree with me as said earlier, may be is one of them who demand for it as a show of love.

This is no fake news. Your point does not even show that you fear God if you are a Christain ( my point of view).

Anyways, please known that you are entitled to your opinion.

Many guys are dumped ones their sacred garden is violated. How on earth a guy will boast of sleeping with more than a hundred ladies. What's that game on earth. Marriages are promised just to sleep with them.

With a hard tone I refuse your statistics. May be you and your folks and a few others used sex as a bait to trap your women but there are still many decent ladies and guys out there ( religion aside) who knows what moral is.

I no say, he don dey VEX
(thumbs up, wink)
Cheers

and i know many who banged and banged and still got married and live happily ever after
Re: Why Most Ladies Never Find A Proposal by Ladikwa(m): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
lilwetdick:

and i know many who banged and banged and still got married and live happily ever after

From what I have seen and from statistics it not always the case that our grandparents enjoy long lasting marriages
Re: Why Most Ladies Never Find A Proposal by Randy100: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Stop saying nonsense, it is not sex rather the attitude and character of such ladies.
Re: Why Most Ladies Never Find A Proposal by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ladikwa:

From what I have seen and from statistics it not always the case that our grandparents enjoy long lasting marriages

that is our grand parent time, in this our age it is different...all what matters is character even during our grand parents time, all what matters was character

80% of the people getting married every satursday have banged themselves tire
Re: Why Most Ladies Never Find A Proposal by Munzy14(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Randy100:
Stop saying nonsense, it is not sex rather the attitude and character of such ladies.
I tire for OP... Always thinking sex is the key.

Maybe he is yet to see virgins that married today and break up tomorrow...

Character and attitude summed up a woman's beauty.
Re: Why Most Ladies Never Find A Proposal by JAOS(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
it depends on their agreement,if a boy or girl wants to have s*x with you,intruduce him to your parent, that solve it!

Re: Why Most Ladies Never Find A Proposal by Randy100: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
Munzy14:
I tire for OP... Always thinking sex is the key.

Maybe he is yet to see virgins that married today and break up tomorrow...
Character and attitude summed up a woman's beauty.
Exactly.

(1) (Reply)

Please Read Guys���� / HAZARD'S Enlightenments: What Women Want In A Man / What Is Hoestoryhookup About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.