Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release (38248 Views)

Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by kpo4real: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
[quote author=b0rn2fuck post=84880330]I trust my oga at the top won't listen, sowore own don bi, even as him be freedom fighter for the masses but after his election lost, the one wey him do now nah over sabbi...if na obj, he go forget ham inside cell till his tenure end, ask Asari, sowore is part of the president Candidate, too early to carry the act after defeat [/quot

wosi wobi
so APC and buhari zombe sabi wail like this
where were you when buhari losses election first, second and third time, and part take in a protest in 2014 there about.
nothing wey sowore did that your oga have not done before make you go Sidon.
Abi you think you fit come online come dey cry blood.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by urahara(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
olaboy33:
I understand Buhari is constantly abusing Human Rights of which I'm in no support of.

But what baffles me here is if these US senators have Nigeria as part of their jurisprudence or maybe they don't have relevent issues to America to discuss in their congress.

Enough of these playing of big brother when they do even worse and cover it up in the name of America.

Nigeria is no kid for Pete's sake, we can handle our affairs. China and Turkey is there for them to raise concern over.

Trust me this their talk is the highest they will do.They have bigger issues to bother about.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by YungJo207(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
harmbhrosz:
see who has sense, the stupid people you're defending in guise of wanting the best for your country travels out for medical care while you and your parents die miserably because of lack of good basic amenities like health facilities, clean water good roads etc. They send ALL of their children to school there while you face ASUU strike in your substandard schools.

Now ask yourself: those you're defending, are they patriotic and want the best for this country.

Those same old lots make laws that protect them and harm the force to arrest and kill you when you speak up while they leave you at the mercy of dying as the worthless fly you are.

And the US showing concern about their citizen is what you'll rather die for. I know you don't know the worth of being protected by your government since you people are being killed daily without your lord showing any concern.

Lol. Jokes on you all o, keep on suffering and keep on dying like flies

God bless you....same things Sowore was saying must stop and Nigerians should stand up and ask the government for what they deserve then guess what he's been charged for treason for saying the government should do what is right and the people should stand up to them.......for the past 16yrs more than $2billion have been spent on electricity and yet Nigeria as a country can not brag about 7,000megawatts of power supply and yet some Nigerians come out to defend the government.....I just pity Nigeria and Africa in a whole.

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Grupo(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
anonymous1759:

From your comment I know you're an Asslicker.

I'm not an áss licker.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by anonymous1759(m): 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kapilta:
despite all the maltreatment of the AAs, they'd still rather die horribly in same America than to return to their root. What does it tell you? Their homeland is trash and a sh*thole.

Says you. The difference between US and Nigeria is employment opportunities that's all. Once you can provide basic amenities for yourself, Nigeria is one of best places to live in and not a shit hole like said.

Most Americans live on debt. They take loans for mobile phones, house, cars etc over here people pay in full and live Freely.

Rich Nigerians stay back here and enjoy freedom rather going to another Country where you'll be regarded as a second class citizen. someone will call you monkey all you do is look like a slowpoke because of fear of deportation. But over here we insult each other no shaking. That's part of freedom.

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by themonk(m): 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
CaptainMeks:

LOL do you even know how much oil we give to them every year in exchange?
I'm talking charity money. You dash the US oil? Lmfao it will be like pouring water in an ocean.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by YungJo207(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
CaptainMeks:

You admit he said REVOLUTION right?
.Revolutions deal specifically with the overthrow of a government.

That is what a revolution does just so your brain can grasp this

He called for the overthrow of the government by calling for a revolution

Do you get it now?

If not, check your dictionary

Oga go watch his speech on YouTube I don't have time for all this nonsense you writing.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by urahara(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
Grupo:

You will give a fụ̀ck when they stop buying your oil and place heavy sanctions on your country. By then, even your BMC allowance will stop coming.

Lmao , The u.s stopped buying our oil since the time of Jonathan.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by themonk(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
anonymous1759:

Do you know how much America is owing China?
Debt is used to stabilize currency. Most of you don't know international politics and you will be blabbing. There is a reason US owes debts and does little about it, even China sef is owning people and they have the money to pay it but they won't. There is a reason.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by YungJo207(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
CaptainMeks:

What does a revolution mean and what does it do?

Explain to us laymen since your own revolution comes from your own dictionary and not from the ones we know

Now jokes on you talking about the topic of a message and not the message ..which means you haven't even listen to it grin

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by YungJo207(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
urahara:

Nope they still buy it.

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Ashley86400: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
olaboy33:
I understand Buhari is constantly abusing Human Rights of which I'm in no support of.

But what baffles me here is if these US senators have Nigeria as part of their jurisprudence or maybe they don't have relevent issues to America to discuss in their congress.

Enough of these playing of big brother when they do even worse and cover it up in the name of America.

Nigeria is no kid for Pete's sake, we can handle our affairs. China and Turkey is there for them to raise concern over.
I don't think you understand the concept of speaking out and criticising bad governance. It's not about them doing it because they are Americans. .they're doing it because Nigeria is going way off on its respect for the rule of law. .and they as a country understand it. They know that things like this can spiral out of control and disasters can happen. They're trying to speak up for your voiceless people and you're still complaining.
If people in power don't speak up, who would? Cause your voices sure aren't heard.
Supposing Liberia or South Africa is misbehaving, Nigeria has a right to openly condemn it.
In 1933,Hitler swore he would wipe off every Jewish person in the entire Europe. It is this kind of open criticism from other countries that helped to stop Hitler. And German isn't even a small country. Britain started condemning their actions, and so did France, Russia, Australia and the US. If these people didn't openly frown at what Hitler was doing, Hitler would have killed over 20 million and not the 6 million that perished.
We may not be citizens of the same country but in the end we are all citizens of the earth. If one country sees another country heading towards disability, it has every right to openly condemn it because trust me CHAOS IS A LADDER, and it is the poor people who suffer chaos most.

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by harmbhrosz(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
YungJo207:

God bless you....same things Sowore was saying must stop and Nigerians should stand up and ask the government for what they deserve then guess what he's been charged for treason for saying the government should do what is right and the people should stand up to them.......for the past 16yrs more than $2billion have been spent on electricity and yet Nigeria as a country can not brag about 7,000megawatts of power supply and yet some Nigerians come out to defend the government.....I just pity Nigeria and Africa in a whole.
leave the Idiats, let them wallow in their pain because of the 30k they get monthly.

There was nothing Sowore said that their mumu lords didn't say far back in 2015. But now calling for a better governance or step down has now become a coup.

The annoying part is that those defending this thieves are all suffering.....now I wonder what is wrong somewhere

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by urahara(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
YungJo207:

Nope they still buy it.

Pls post a link.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by CaptainMeks: 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
YungJo207:

Oga go watch his speech on YouTube I don't have time for all this nonsense you writing.

You lack sense even on a minute level.

Sowore can brainwash your kind but not me. He called for a Revolution and specifically used that word and then went on to explain it as if he meant something else

What you do not realize is that chaos once unleashed is hard to curtail. What he wanted to do was begin that way and then have it highjacked for the purpose he originally intended which is to overthrow the government.

This is what the west are good at. They sponsor protests then highjack such to their own gain as they either force the government on seat to step down or make them step down by sponsored media propaganda thus sowing seeds of hatred in the citizens thus using the citizens to do their own dirty work.

You have a long way to go in the sense department
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by harmbhrosz(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
YungJo207:

Now jokes on you talking about the topic of a message and not the message ..which means you haven't even listen to it grin
now tell us how the below definition became a crime

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Grupo(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
urahara:

By they, I don't mean the US alone.

Also, you missed where I mentioned sanctions.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by urahara(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
abbey621:
You guys really need to chill, Nigeria's situation is at the bottom of things the USA cares about right now, if Buhari likes make he jail all of una, NOTHING GO HAPPEN! The Senators commenting are just doing so because they have lots of Nigerians in their constituents, election is coming and everyone wants to seem caring. Impeaching or not impeaching Trump is the number one fight, followed by Christmas retreat, your case would be heard if lucky by December of next year after elections, make Sowore continue to dey chop beans grin grin grin.....Signed a nonchalant Nigerian American grin

Abi o.

When even rwandans were killing themselves , u.s sef no even send them.Now to now talk of just one social activist.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by CaptainMeks: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
YungJo207:

You are clearly a lost cause
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by JJOF(m): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
olaboy33:

No be only handle
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by YungJo207(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
harmbhrosz:
leave the Idiats, let them wallow in their pain because of the 30k they get monthly.

There was nothing Sowore said that their mumu lords didn't say far back in 2015. But now calling for a better governance or step down has now become a coup.

The annoying part is that those defending this thieves are all suffering.....now I wonder what is wrong somewhere

I swear some Nigerian mentality dey pain me sometimes...where and how was Sowore wrong? One of the major reason all of them avoid am for president debating before the election.... imagine we dey suffer and lacking alot in this country some people go still vote for the same people because of #5,000 cry that shows you the mentality many have.

And finally someone is saying look young people stand up enough is enough and what happen? He's been charged with treason so so sad.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
YungJo207:

Who are the we abeg? Oga speak for yourself alone oo...who will fight when they come? Mind you they won't come with guns they will come with politics and things we won't be able to stand..
I doubt if at this stage there's anything we won't be able to stand... Mind u I was being sarcastic with my earlier comment
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by YungJo207(m): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
CaptainMeks:

You are clearly a lost cause

You are the one that a lost cause and an hypocrite for defending the government for holding someone that speaking up for you something you can't do and instead of you say what is bad is bad you are defending people making your country suffer....

You are a disgrace to African race.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by YungJo207(m): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mrpsly247:

I doubt if at this stage there's anything we won't be able to stand... Mind u I was being sarcastic with my earlier comment

Lol Bros there's alot we can't stand...

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by anonymous1759(m): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
themonk:

Debt is used to stabilize currency. Most of you don't know international politics and you will be blabbing. There is a reason US owes debts and does little about it, even China sef is owning people and they have the money to pay it but they won't. There is a reason.

You know nothing. From your comment you try to justify America's interference because of the money they lend Nigeria. I'm letting you know the fact you're indebted to a Country dose not make you their Slave. America is owing China and yet America is not answerable to China. Why will Nigeria be answerable to the United States Because we're indebted to them?
You're quick to spew thrash thinking you know all in international politics.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by harmbhrosz(m): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
YungJo207:

I swear some Nigerian mentality dey pain me sometimes...where and how was Sowore wrong? One of the major reason all of them avoid am for president debating before the election.... imagine we dey suffer and lacking alot in this country some people go still vote for the same people because of #5,000 cry that shows you the mentality many have.

And finally someone is saying look young people stand up enough is enough and what happen? He's been charged with treason so so sad.
I've posted the meaning of REVOLUTION he won't respond to that since it doesn't justify all their claims

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by YungJo207(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
CaptainMeks:

You lack sense even on a minute level.

Sowore can brainwash your kind but not me. He called for a Revolution and specifically used that word and then went on to explain it as if he meant something else

What you do not realize is that chaos once unleashed is hard to curtail. What he wanted to do was begin that way and then have it highjacked for the purpose he originally intended which is to overthrow the government.

This is what the west are good at. They sponsor protests then highjack such to their own gain as they either force the government on seat to step down or make them step down by sponsored media propaganda thus sowing seeds of hatred in the citizens thus using the citizens to do their own dirty work.

You have a long way to go in the sense department

Lol Mr sense let keep suffering then....if you get America visa or any country Visa and you go may thunder scatter your life
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by YungJo207(m): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
harmbhrosz:
I've posted the meaning of REVOLUTION he won't respond to that since it doesn't justify all their claims

Everything there is what we are suffering as a country so how was Sowore wrong? I tire oo
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by CaptainMeks: 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
YungJo207:

You are the one that a lost cause and an hypocrite for defending the government for holding someone that speaking up for you something you can't do and instead of you say what is bad is bad you are defending people making your country suffer....

You are a disgrace to African race.

You have zero sense. Someone plotted a coup against your government and another Government wants the person freed even when they would never do same if it happened in their country and you throw your shame to the pigs in celebration despite the stupidity in your sense of reasoning.

Wow just wow
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Iziquiel(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
dalongjnr:

Mr racism, are u OK? Why insult the whole of the black race. Be careful before I roast ur rusted White self.
The punkass you quoted is a black man. Can you imagine?
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
Sowore is a federal spy for the United States government.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Enemyofpeace: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kapilta:
you will give a f**k when they invade your lands and recolonize you again.
please they should be fast with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ephraim Inyangeye Shares COVID-19 Palliative As Christmas Gifts (Photos) / Full List Of 20 Commissioner-Nominees by Governor Soludo / Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70