Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Are We Officially Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are We Officially Dating? (2452 Views)

Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love / Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Officially Dating? by Keepamsafe: 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2023
Im sincerely confused and will go straight to the point.

I met this girl about a year back, fair, pretty and hardworking. I could tell from where i met her. We got talking and all that, but then we just stopped talking along the line but still having each other number and viewing status. This went on for about 8 months.

Just about 3 weeks back, the thoughts of her occupied my mind, so i texted and ask us to hangout. And we did..  I wanted to do it the traditional way, so I asked her out that day, that I wanted her to be my girlfriend.

She was surprised cos we was not talking for months and now all of a sudden, I want her to be my GF. So, she said she would think about it and it's been 2 weeks now and she hasn't given me an official YES or NO.

Just few days ago, I invited her over to my crib and she came, spent the night... Wow. And we had a hot night... sěx inclusive...

So, I'm confused, is the sèx an indirect yes? And i can start my boyfriend duties? Or i should keep waiting for an official yes?

Mynd44  OAM4J Mynd44 Rocktation Nlfpmod Seun Dominique lalasticlala help for wider opinion please
Re: Are We Officially Dating? by izonborn098(m): 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
Your writeup is funny young man...
That ur boyfriend duties part off me, i hope u are not a naive simp...

24 Likes

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by waynetee(m): 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
What else do you want after sex?

1 Like

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by Keepamsafe: 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
waynetee:
What else do you want after sex?

Serious committed relationship that can lead to marriage.

1 Like

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by waynetee(m): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Serious committed relationship that can lead to marriage.
Oh I see.

Why dont you ask her then, did you expect us to know her mind or what ?

14 Likes

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by BOSSkesh(m): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
Hmmm
Disturb her peace
Break up with her again

1 Like

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by Bluezy13(m): 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
izonborn098:

Very funny
Re: Are We Officially Dating? by talented321: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
With my loud...
You ask her a question and she reply with sex'' it seem u are new into the business...
Mind u there is no relationship without sex...

4 Likes

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by Bluezy13(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
You're officially a boyfriend.
You have already resumed boyfriend duties.

Time will tell if you're the boyfriend.

8 Likes

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by brain54(m): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
Keep waiting for a yes…

A no… or maybe.

No be everything Dem dey tell man pickin.

Sometimes Dey read body language.

This girl’s body language doesn’t seem to portray that of a wife material.

Seems she is simply here for the knacks!

3 Likes

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by Anny69: 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
She hasn't said yes yet and she had sex with you. cheesy Maybe she wants you guys to be friends with benefits for a while.

5 Likes

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by Factoryfitted: 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
If you are waiting for us to tell you whether you are now a boyfriend or not, you probably are too young and too immature to be anybody's boyfriend anyway.

Maybe you are waiting for her to tattoo your surname on her forehead first cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by IOXOI: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
boyfriend number what

1 Like

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by Nonexisting1: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2023
Young bro, keep things the way they currently are now. Just fucck, keep your mouth shut, don't ask any further questions and don't resume any boyfriend duties like you put it.

11 Likes

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by Theama(m): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
Stop fornicating angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by Vicloteck(m): 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
Werey you don't have sense , which wan be you wan start boyfriend duties . You are a big simp

6 Likes

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by bigdawg7: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
Boyfriend duties kee you there werey

20 Likes

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by Temiel(m): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
waynetee:

Oh I see.

Why dont you ask her then, did you expect us to know her mind or what ?

😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by fyzaila: 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
Clapp for yourself, she just added you to her body counts. Some ladies and self respect are two parallel lines. Imagine just one invite, she don open legs waaa.
Seriously smh

2 Likes

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by talented321: 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
And you think u are making any sense...
fyzaila:
Clapp for yourself, she just added you to her body counts. Some ladies and self respect are two parallel lines. Imagine just one invite, she don open legs waaa.
Seriously smh

2 Likes

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by Evestar200(f): 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
Enjoy yourself

1 Like

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by izonborn098(m): 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
fyzaila:
Seriously smh
if i bring pot now' can u swear u haven't done that before?

2 Likes

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by Qatar2022: 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
Keepamsafe:
Im sincerely confused and will go straight to the point.

I met this girl about a year back, fair, pretty and hardworking. I could tell from where i met her. We got talking and all that, but then we just stopped talking along the line but still having each other number and viewing status. This went on for about 8 months.

Just about 3 weeks back, the thoughts of her occupied my mind, so i texted and ask us to hangout. And we did..  I wanted to do it the traditional way, so I asked her out that day, that I wanted her to be my girlfriend.

She was surprised cos we was not talking for months and now all of a sudden, I want her to be my GF. So, she said she would think about it and it's been 2 weeks now and she hasn't given me an official YES or NO.

Just few days ago, I invited her over to my crib and she came, spent the night... Wow. And we had a hot night... sěx inclusive...

So, I'm confused, is the sèx an indirect yes? And i can start my boyfriend duties? Or i should keep waiting for an official yes?

Mynd44  OAM4J Mynd44 Rocktation Nlfpmod Seun Dominique lalasticlala help for wider opinion please
Why are you confused? Play along don't bring any topic about relationship to her , anytime you need sex you know what to do

3 Likes

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by funkemary(f): 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
Don't you think that she is in the best position to answer you... Whatever answer you get here are just assumptions so it's best that you ask her yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by Gadafii: 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Commenting from mars
Re: Are We Officially Dating? by DyingFetus: 4:09am On Sep 16, 2023
Op no know say she don chop am clean mouth

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by Kobojunkie: 4:36am On Sep 16, 2023
Keepamsafe:
■ Serious committed relationship that can lead to marriage.
Lead to marriage yet you are too scared to ask her whether you are both in a committed relationship or not? undecided

1 Like

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by Fiscus105(m): 4:48am On Sep 16, 2023
fyzaila:
Seriously smh

If she doesn't allow her to sex for months now, u will also lament about being playing hard, wen will u guys stop lamentations on issues that totally not concerned you?

Are you the one to tell her wen to have sex with him?

Is inviting her several times before sex make woman expensive?

What did you want to say about guy that invited her for a date for the very first time spent on her?

3 Likes

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by Ladyclara002(f): 6:56am On Sep 16, 2023
Funny comments 😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by falcon01: 7:19am On Sep 16, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Never ask a girl to be your girlfriend just talk, Bleep and what will be will be.
You also sound like a simp

3 Likes

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by Nemesis0147(m): 7:28am On Sep 16, 2023
izonborn098:
That ur boyfriend duties part off me, i hope u are not a naive simp...
naive simp😂😂😂
I don’t understand that duties part too😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by fyzaila: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2023
Fiscus105:

If she doesn't allow her to sex for months now, u will also lament about being playing hard, wen will u guys stop lamentations on issues that totally not concerned you?

Are you the one to tell her wen to have sex with him?

Is inviting her several times before sex make woman expensive?

What did you want to say about guy that invited her for a date for the very first time spent on her?

If you don't understand my post, get it now. Stop furnicating.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Men Of Nowadays Don't Want To Get Married. / How Did U Deal With Your Heart Break / Are There Still Faithful Gurls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.