Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die (59531 Views)

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Lenient001: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2019
Building churches cannot guarantee you the pass to the heaven

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Omoluabi16(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2019
Maximus69:

The flaws in Baba's statement is simple and easy to point out, but Churchgoers have been blinded by credulity so it can't be that easy for people without the knowledge of God to figure out that the man is FAKE!

Note the word "I will"

Take note of the person who said something similar in ancient times! Well his name is David (second Israelite's King). This man wanted to build a house for God but the idea was rejected because David has "too much blood in his hands"

So David passed on the task to his son Solomon who later built a marvelous temple for God in Jerusalem.

Now let's look critically into the issue. David and Solomon were Kings having authority over the resources of their nation that's why they could divert such huge material resources to such a gigantic project.

If we're to look at this Baba talking, he claims to be a Christian and according to the Bible no single individual amongst Christians ever embarked on such a project (to build a house for God).

Christians in the first century come together and materials were gathered from the purses of each member (as they're able to spare) and they spend each dime on what's necessary. Because whatever they do is to the glory of God, so none of them could say "I will do this" since the money belongs to the church and NOT any individual!

With this statement Baba has exposed himself as the alpha and omega of all the contributions those Churchgoers under him brings in!

Even Jesus Christ has no such say on what was given to his group, rather he allowed the cash to be in the hand of one of his followers. And when they were in dare need pay for something really serious Jesus asked them to go and use the money they find IN A FISH, why?

Because he is not in charge of whatever is in the treasury, it belongs to the group to decide what to do or how to spend it! undecided

The headline says I will, but the pastor says GOD will. So don't wet your panties already.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by blackjackson284(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2019
Freshprince91:

You were just rambling, I'm sure you are one of the supposed modern Pentecostalism member. House on the Rock, Daystar, Covenant, Fountain of Life, Fatoyinbo church, Elevation church, KICC Christ embassy, and those Lekki club house churches. Y'all are hypocrites and crooks.
If Adeboye decides to build a mega auditorium and God gives him the grace and the church members decide to fund it before he passed on to Glory, so be it.
My awkwardness with you mentioning these religious leaders ( Kumuyi, Adeboye, Olukoya) with poisoned blame because they don't partake in your charade modernistic Pentecostalism puts me off and i don't even attend any of their churches but i read their books along with my Bible, they have been at the forefront before your thief thief yahoo boys and girls pastors set up their business centres
are you in Nigeria? We are talking of the unemployment that caused Kidnapping,robbery,fraud, and the list goes on ...and you are here talking about men of God.... you better wake up!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Bobkayz: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2019
That was day 3 of the just concluded congress & I knew this was going to make headlines.. � Another parable for the weak to ruminate. If you expecting Baba Adeboye at his age to tell you the time of his death... Your matter weak me

� Well... liken to the saying of Jesus Christ when He said He would destroy the temple and build it in three days, yes the Lord of Hosts died and resurrected on the third day.

Have a blessed day folks!
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by clemzo101(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2019
Another multi billion dollar project loading. Is this really necessary?

Very soon now, contribution will start towards the project.

It is well
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Hoodbilonia: 9:50am On Dec 15, 2019
Mark of the beast loading.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Myself2(m): 9:52am On Dec 15, 2019
]
Maximus69:

The flaws in Baba's statement is simple and easy to point out, but Churchgoers have been blinded by credulity so it can't be that easy for people without the knowledge of God to figure out that the man is FAKE!

Note the word "I will"

Take note of the person who said something similar in ancient times! Well his name is David (second Israelite's King). This man wanted to build a house for God but the idea was rejected because David has "too much blood in his hands"

So David passed on the task to his son Solomon who later built a marvelous temple for God in Jerusalem.

Now let's look critically into the issue. David and Solomon were Kings having authority over the resources of their nation that's why they could divert such huge material resources to such a gigantic project.

If we're to look at this Baba talking, he claims to be a Christian and according to the Bible no single individual amongst Christians ever embarked on such a project (to build a house for God).

Christians in the first century come together and materials were gathered from the purses of each member (as they're able to spare) and they spend each dime on what's necessary. Because whatever they do is to the glory of God, so none of them could say "I will do this" since the money belongs to the church and NOT any individual!

With this statement Baba has exposed himself as the alpha and omega of all the contributions those Churchgoers under him brings in!

Even Jesus Christ has no such say on what was given to his group, rather he allowed the cash to be in the hand of one of his followers. And when they were in dare need pay for something really serious Jesus asked them to go and use the money they find IN A FISH, why?

Because he is not in charge of whatever is in the treasury, it belongs to the group to decide what to do or how to spend it! undecided

Is it your biased mind or your hatred that made you to misquote the man ? I was there live in the 3km by 3km auditorium when he said that ",,,,,,,,,,,God will build us an auditorium as big as Ibadan,,,,,," He never said "I will build,,,,,,"
You guys are just so funny, be there dissipating effort that will not amount to anything, the man of God is fulfilling purpose and destiny, being used by God to win millions of souls all over the world. People of other nationalities are coming from all over the world to the annual congress and they are experiencing the power of God in mighty ways. So many people following in his footsteps are having great experiences in their spiritual and secular lives. You think the few tens of likes some ignorant online users on nairaland will give you amounts to jack ? I laugh at you.
If you must know, I just got back from camp, I was there for much of last week throughout the programme, I'm a Redeemer and I had my doubts when we were still using the old auditorium some years ago and Daddy G.O announced that we were going to build a new auditorium measuring 3km by 3km,,,,,haaaa I said back then, "what do we need such a massive auditorium for" " do you guys know how much 3km is in measurement? You are talking about an auditorium to be as big as 9 million square metres in area" , well I've long asked God to forgive me for my unbelief cos as we speak today, the auditorium is there, completed some few years ago and for major programmers like this congress and the Holy Ghost conventions, IT IS FILLED TO CAPACITY, BOTH IT AND THE OLD AUDITORIUM sheltering millions of worshippers at a sitting. Now you wonder, where would all these people have sat, if God didn't give Daddy G.O the vision to lead his people to execute this project.
Final word, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTEMPTING TO SPEAK AUTHORITATIVELY ON THINGS YOU ACTUALLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, instead do your detailed research from the appropriate sources and know the truth
Shalom

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2019
livebyday:

It is water fall

Water fall ko,rain pour ni
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Starkid3010(m): 9:53am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by NaijaHeadlines: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2019
Hmm..
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2019
Conceptman:
it is Mississippi cheesy[color=#006600][/color]

Mississippi ko,red sea ni
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2019
Sholaco:
it is sea undecided

Which sea?
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Myself2(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2019
Lenient001:
Building churches cannot guarantee you the pass to the heaven

Neither will hating on nairaland
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Starkid3010(m): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2019
bibiking7:

Why not stay with the church auditorium you currently have. The internet is bigger than any church auditorium you want to construct. People can live stream the sermons. That way, even folks in other countries can be present.

money is more important bro
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by illiteratepmb: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2019
Build factory not church!
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Omeizadean(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2019
Senility has start setting in but the sheeples with an IQ as low as the sheep they re must have shout Halellujjjaaahhh! Jesus is lord tembrehehehem warorororo smushaakaa amen

Lets try to chew this giant root Baba God of men has dished out.
Baba GO in ur life time u can never buy land as large as one of the local government in ibadan again except u re thinking of siting that hedonistic City on the Atlantic city.
It will take the resources of the world's biggest billionaires pulled together to build something one quarter of Alimosho local govt not to talk of Ibadan.
Baba I know u and ur goons and the dim-witted followers may deride this comment if u chance on it as a childish rant while trying to cover for urself u didn't mean Ibadan really but only proverbial, parable or spiritually as u Christian like to say when they re being defeated in debates. But I can swear with that rat ass that u did mean it and ur sheep believed u can do it. Cos there is nothing their GOM can not do, after all u did built the RCC CAMP along Ibadan expressway by the sweats of those thousands of sheeples.
Lets how it goes then. I don't know any piece of land as big as Ibadan unused in Nigeria but if u does find one not even the tite and offerings of 20 millions Nigeria can help u build a state before u re recall back.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Conceptman: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2019
StacyO:

red Sea ko, Jordan ni
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Conceptman: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2019
StacyO:

red Sea ko, Jordan ni cheesy
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Powersurge: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2019
OkCornel:
Interesting...

I wonder how this would translate to improving people spiritually and morally.

Many church buildings springing up, but moral values on the steady decline.

Well, unless the vast majority of people filling these churches are hypocrites.

Those who hate to hear the truth will see no meaning in this post.

STFU nitwit!

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by TheFacelessMan: 10:17am On Dec 15, 2019
I foresee something......

Though it might not happen in the next 50 years, it will happen eventually.

All these mega churches and mosques scattered around would gradually empty... and consequently, there would be no funds to sustain these "edifices"

It would happen, mark my words as the scales fall from the eyes of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by ComradeShegs(m): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2019
As big as Ibadan??
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by ijoba22(m): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2019
DonBenny77:
I was and still there live at the Congress the great TURNAROUND.
I wonder what Osinbajo was doing there though that man no get fear of God......
The lord's will shall come to pass.
Only agents of darkness will frown at this news
sir, am not against the building, do you know how big ibadan are? that statement is just a fallacy and though the church have wealthy individual why not help the less low class even not a RCCG member, the bible he preach with state love your enemies. go to far northeast even in southwest and see the Rate of poverty.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by OkCornel(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2019
Powersurge:

STFU nitwit!

Lol, the truth hurts that bad? grin cheesy

Happy Sunday
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Ibime(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2019
Maximus69:

Note the word "I will"

Great use of examples from the Bible here. You are well versed in the word. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Roycemadeit(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2019
DonBenny77:

The lord's will shall come to pass.
Only agents of darkness will frown at this news
It will be so big that it will contain God.
What a show of love for God?
So, up until now, you still don't know that the church has failed in its obligation.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by OkCornel(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
I foresee something......

Though it might not happen in the next 50 years, it will happen eventually.

All these mega churches and mosques scattered around would gradually empty... and consequently, there would be no funds to sustain these "edifices"

It would happen, mark my words as the scales fall from the eyes of the people.

Same is happening in Europe right now.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Roycemadeit(m): 10:21am On Dec 15, 2019
modelmike7:
If you can think it, you can achieve it.
It's all about Jesus Christ.
It's for the kingdom of God to move forward.
Jesus is Lord.

Bcuz
Jesus built a church?
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Roycemadeit(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2019
adioolayi:
Ibadan 3080 Km square!!! Largest City in Nigeria and West Africa....Is anything impossible for God? If God said it....truly, I believe it will come to pass.
With Una tithe and pledges, they think for you
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by smithe113(m): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2019
modelmike7:
If you can think it, you can achieve it.
It's all about Jesus Christ.
It's for the kingdom of God to move forward.
Jesus is Lord.
With what you wrote, I can tell you are an upcoming motivational speaker and pastor....... no dull am o, quickly go open church and let them be paying your weekly salary
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by ovcwality(m): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2019
building a church is good, but first thing first, making life better for ourselves and children to come should be the major priority, i think God will be more happier about that, God bless us all
I think we have enough churches in Nigeria already, my personal opinion though

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by akeensbussy(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2019
Freshprince91:

You were just rambling, I'm sure you are one of the supposed modern Pentecostalism member. House on the Rock, Daystar, Covenant, Fountain of Life, Fatoyinbo church, Elevation church, KICC Christ embassy, and those Lekki club house churches. Y'all are hypocrites and crooks.
If Adeboye decides to build a mega auditorium and God gives him the grace and the church members decide to fund it before he passed on to Glory, so be it.
My awkwardness with you mentioning these religious leaders ( Kumuyi, Adeboye, Olukoya) with poisoned blame because they don't partake in your charade modernistic Pentecostalism puts me off and i don't even attend any of their churches but i read their books along with my Bible, they have been at the forefront before your thief thief yahoo boys and girls pastors set up their business centres
How did you know that....Lairs EVERYWHERE
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by freeay: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2019
Kingosytex:
Why not build a church as large as Nigeria?

Just a Sunday's titthe and offering go make person begin compete with Bill Gates...
Go hug transformer if E pain you.

Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) / Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.